Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 15

Story Info
Lady Gwendolyn is a sadism and machoism Dominatrix.
6.4k words
4.6
2.3k
2
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too old, too tired, and too painful, having marathon sex with Dominatrix, Lady Gwendolyn, is too much for me.

Continued from Chapter 14: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

Then, she told me, not asked me, to squeeze her tits, and pull and twist her nipples. I was waiting for her to pull out a whip. I half expected her to pull handcuffs from out of her ass and cuff me to the bed.

'What is next with this woman,' I thought? 'And where did she learn all of these sadomasochism things at such a young age? No doubt, she's spending way too much time reading erotic literature and watching porn videos.'

I've never been with a woman who wanted her tits squeezed and her nipples pulled and twisted. Is this a normal thing to do with the younger generation? I mean, maybe, they wouldn't be into squeezing tits so much if they were ever to have a mammogram. To me, it was a little weird to squeeze tits, although I did apply for a job as a mammogram technician, once, years ago, and they turned me down for obvious reasons.

To me, it was weird to do anything but to worship her naked breasts and nipples and, definitely, not abuse them. I wanted to suck her tits, caress her tits, and fondle her tits while sucking her erect nipples. I didn't want to squeeze her tits, pull her nipples, and twist her nipples. Her request deflated my sexual sensitivity, as if she had taken her fingernails and scratched them down a blackboard or worse, kicked me in the balls and ruptured me.

The last thing that I wanted to do was squeeze her tits, and pull and twist her nipples. Yet, I complied with her wishes. If that is what it takes to light her fire, then who am I to question her sexual peccadilloes? I wanted to get her off and I did my best to do that.

# # #

I reached out my hands and squeezed her tits, first one, then the other, finally, I squeezed them both together.

"Harder," she said when I squeezed her tits.

'Harder,' I thought?

Again, I squeezed her tits as I fucked her pussy.

"Harder," she said again.

I looked at her as if she was crazy and as far as I was concerned, she was insane.

"Harder? I can't squeeze them any harder, Gwen. I have a bit of Arthritis in my hands," I said.

Between slapping her ass, slapping her face, pulling her hair, and squeezing her tits, my hands hurt like Hell. I looked at my hands and they were already swollen.

It appeared that, just as I couldn't slap her ass and/or her face hard enough to sexually please her, I was unable to squeeze her tits hard enough to sexually please her either. She made me want to run down the cellar stairs and get the vise grips. Inserting her naked breasts in the vice grips, I envisioned myself turning the handle on the vise grips.

'How's that? Are your flat as a pancake tits squeezed hard enough for you now,' I imagined asking her?

I imagined her looking up at me and shaking her head no.

'Harder,' I imagined her saying. 'Squeeze my tits harder.'

# # #

'What the fuck? Harder,' I thought? 'I can't squeeze her beautiful breasts any harder. What if you lay out in the driveway topless and I drive my car over your tits,' I wanted to ask her but I didn't ask her that either?

Damn, this was not what I had envisioned when she told me to take her to bed. I envisioned making sweet, gentle, albeit passionate love to her. Only, she wasn't into that. Sweet and gentle was oxymoronic when it came to having sex with Lady Gwendolyn, my evil Dominatrix.

She knew what she wanted, and she wanted it rough and wild. With someone as beautiful as was she, who'd have thought that she was a sexual animal who was into pain as much as she was into sex? To look at her I never would have thought that she was Lady Gwendolyn, the Dominatrix from Hell.

I envisioned a romantic liaison. I envisioned falling in love with her. I envisioned her falling in love with me. I envisioned her being sweet, sweeter than her sister, perhaps, because she was younger. I envisioned her being innocent. I envisioned her telling me to be gentle with her because this was her first time.

'Boy am I a dope,' I thought.

Certainly, and unfortunately, this rough sex is not any kind of sex that sexually excited me. I came from a generation where we had to beg for a blowjob, and were lucky if we received a hand job, and that was from the woman we ended up marrying. Gwen was resistant to everything that worked with Maureen. I felt that I was at a loss to sexually satisfy Gwen.

I didn't know how to treat her. I didn't know how to sexually arouse her and make her cum. She made me feel inadequate. She made me feel that she wouldn't be sexually satisfied unless I treated her like a whore, make her fear me, and beat her within an inch of her life. Treating my beloved Maureen's sister like she was a whore was so against how I felt about women and about how I felt about her. I'm a lover of women and not an abuser of women.

Every time I tried talking dirty to her, she rebuffed my sexual verbiage. Forget about pillow talk, she didn't want to hear me talking dirty to her. She didn't even want to hear my voice. She didn't want to talk. She wanted action, sexual action, and not words. She wanted me to hurt her while fucking her.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said slapping my ass harder than I slapped her ass.

Geez, that fucking hurt, I wanted to say, but I didn't.

"What the Hell is wrong with you," I asked her while rubbing my naked ass?

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 15:

Taking back control from Lady Gwendolyn with the help of bi-sexual Colleen.

After a while, she made me feel that I was not a guy made to feel lucky to fuck her, but that I was a guy that just had a job to do. Suddenly feeling sexually used and abused by her, powerless in her control, I had better fuck her fast, hard, and good. I had better give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Only, too tired to take the lead, she wore me out and, now I just wanted to go to sleep.

I was done. I was finished. I was just so tired to do anything else but to sleep. I'm too old to have marathon sex like this every day. I was just glad that she'd only be here for a few more days. Suspecting that Maureen's mother wouldn't be the whore that her daughter, Gwen, was, I'd be relieved when her mother visited me, too.

"Hey, old man!" Gwen shook me awake. "What are you doing, old man, sleeping on me? Wake up, old man, wake up," she said as if she was my mother and I was late for school.

Normally, if she was a young guy calling me an old man, as was the case with Maureen's ex-boyfriend, John, he'd be drinking through a straw in a hospital room. Yet, Gwen was a young woman and a beautiful woman, at that. Instead of just hurting my ego by poking fun at my age, she did worse. She sexually emasculated me. It was obvious to me that I couldn't slap her ass painfully enough, fuck her hard, or squeeze her tits hard enough to sexually please her, so now she verbally abused me by calling me old man.

With me still sleeping, awakening me an instant, she lifted my head up by my hair, and slapped me hard across the face. Maybe, she was into this sadomasochism shit, but I surely wasn't. If she slapped me across the face again, she was about to find out how really hard I can slap her.

Whereas, I wanted to make love, she wanted me to slap her naked ass, slap her face, squeeze her tits, pull her nipples, and pull her hair. If with her not sexually satisfied with me giving her sexual pleasure because I wasn't going to give her sexual pain, then she was going to try and give me physical pain by slapping me hard. At that point tired of playing her games of sexual pain and abusive torture, I was ready to go out to the car and get the tire iron from out of my trunk and take it to her head a couple of times.

'How's that, Gwen? Is that hard enough for you,' I imagined asking her as I bounced my tire iron off of her pretty, red-haired head.

Only, I feared that even bouncing a tire iron off of her beautiful head wouldn't work.

'Harder,' I imagined her saying. 'Hit me harder.'

Trying to get away from her, I imagined running out of my house naked and screaming with her running behind me.

'Where are you going old man? You can't run away from me. Get back here and beat the piss out of me before fucking me to death,' I imagined her saying.

# # #

I grabbed her wrist when she reached back ready to slap me again and pinned her arm back on the bed. I kissed her hard and then bit her nipple even harder, I stopped when I feared that I might bite it off. Instead of screaming out in pain, she loved it.

'Unbelievable,' I thought. 'Something that I'll never get used to and could never live with, this broad loves pain. I'm at a loss how sex with her goes with pain. If anything that goes with sex, it should be pleasure and not pain.'

Suddenly, as if I had given her a shot of adrenaline by biting her nipple hard, she came alive. I thought about rolling her over and sticking my cock up her ass, but I didn't. No doubt, she'd probably love me fucking her in her ass, too, so long as I didn't lubricate her first.

Yet, without apologies, I'm not the anal type of guy. I prefer facing women and making out with them while fondling their naked breasts when having sex with them. I mean, no offense to those who love anal sex, but anal sex is just not for me.

I struggled with the thoughts of slapping someone who looked so beautiful. The way she looked made me want to kiss her and not slap her. Where did this desire to be so physically brutalized and so roughly manhandled come from? Why is she like this?

Then, I remembered Maureen's boyfriend slapping her across her face. Now, I wondered what kind of upbringing these girls had. Maybe, their father physically and sexually abused them. As soon as they turned 18-years-old, I suddenly visualized their father forcing them to shower naked in front of him, while he squeezed their naked tits and slapped their asses with a paddle.

'Who knows what goes on behind closed doors,' I thought?

After I bit Gwen's nipple, she was so aroused that she started blowing me again, when all that I wanted to do was sleep.

'Dear God, save me from Gwen,' I prayed.

The last straw was when she was applying too much teeth to my cock. Maybe, some guys are into pain but, not my kind of sexual aphrodisiac, penis pain does nothing for me but hurt. I've not felt pain like that since 18-year-old, Mary Elizabeth gave me a terrible blowjob on prom night, while wearing her braces. No doubt, waiting for me to scream like a wussy man, seemingly, she derived sexual pleasure in not only hurting herself but also in hurting me, too.

"Hey, geez, easy with the teeth. That hurts, Gwen," I said looking down at my cock to see if I was bleeding.

I feared that had I not reprimanded her, she may bite off my cock.

# # #

She laughed.

"Sorry," she said. "I didn't realize that I was biting your prick that hard."

She looked at me kind of funny, as if I was the weird one, and she was the normal one. Then, she said something else that shocked me.

"All my other boyfriends sexually enjoyed having their penises bitten," she said surprising me that men wanted her to bite their cocks and enjoyed having their cocks bitten.

'Really,' I thought? 'All of her other boyfriends like having their penises bitten? Just how many penises has she bitten,' I wondered? 'How many erect pricks could a 23-year-old woman possibly have had in her mouth?'

I couldn't think of what kind of man would enjoy having his cock bitten, unless he was a Dom, and enjoyed sexual pain instead of pleasurable sex as much as she enjoyed sexual pain along with pleasurable sex.

'And who are her other boyfriends,' I thought? 'Wolverines? Beavers? Rats?'

I wanted to say all of these thoughts, but I didn't dare. She was still a guest in my house, albeit a sexual guest. Besides, not wanting to ruin us continuing to have sex, I didn't want to come off as a whiner, a crybaby, and as a man who couldn't take as much pain as she could give and obviously take. I didn't want to appear like the wimpy guy that I apparently am and that she thinks I am, compared to her, Miss Iron Maiden, Lady Gwendolyn.

# # #

Notwithstanding all the pain and suffering of having sex with Gwen, aside from the slapping, the pulling, and the biting, normal sex with her, without the sadomasochism, was more than pleasurable. Sorry to admit but with Gwen a better lover than Maureen or Colleen, she gave me the best fuck. Even though Maureen and Colleen were talented cocksuckers, Gwen was the best at sucking my cock. Never have I had my cock sucked in the way that she vacuumed cum from my testicles in record time.

Never would I have imagined in a million years that I'd be fucking Maureen's 23-year-old, younger sister. Never would I have imagined that a 23-year-old, beautiful woman would be sexually aroused enough to fuck this 50-year-old body. Never would I have imagined that Maureen's sister was fucked up in needing pain with her sexual pleasure. I was out of touch by what the younger generation sexually wanted and what I was no longer able to give.

Now, after having had sex with women three sexy and shapely, beautiful women half my age, I'll be a big hit in the retirement home, as long as I can still get it up. That is, as long as I'm still able to drive at night. I imagined inviting a car full of elderly woman out for a drive.

'Who wants ice cream,' I imagined asking?

After having painful, marathon sex with Gwen, I couldn't wait to find my place on the porch of a retirement home in a rocking chair. I couldn't wait to be sexually attracted to women my age, again. I imagined whistling at women with grey hair, with their tits hanging down to their waist, and with their stockings and panties bunched down around their ankles.

'Hey, nice walker,' I imagined calling out to a woman using a rollator.

# # #

'What the Hell? Why not,' I thought? 'I decided to give her what she wanted.'

I decided that I'd play her game of sexual sadomasochism and painful, sexual torture to see how far I could go. Since she was already in my bed with me while naked, willing, and able, I was curious to see what would happen, when I sternly complied with her every, sexual desire and depraved, and albeit, painful whim.

'Wham,' physically and sexually surprising her, I slapped her naked ass as hard as I could!

She jumped. She flinched. I finally got to her.

Not allowing her to get up out of bed and turn her naked ass away from me, again, I slapped her ass as hard as I could, so hard that I saw her wince in pain. Before she could react, before she could reach around behind her and rub her ass, or slap me, before she could stop me and tell me that slap was too hard and that slap was enough, I slapped her again. I slapped her naked ass again and again. She had tears in her eyes.

'Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!'

# # #

Nearly breaking my heart to do it, as if smashing a priceless vase against the wall, I slapped her perfectly round, fruit like firm, and exquisite pink, naked ass, again and again.

'Wham! Wham!'

After a half dozen hard slaps with my meaty palm, my hand hurt and her beautiful, white ass flamed bright red with swollen welts. I looked in her eyes to read her reaction.

'Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!'

Instead of crying and instead of bursting in tears, the insane look on her face told me everything that I needed to know. Instead of screaming in pain, instead of trying to hurt me back for hurting her, inflamed with passion, she was on sexual fire. She grabbed me around my neck and kissed me like she had never kissed me before. Never have I been kissed by anyone, including Maureen or Colleen, with such sexual passion and lustful desire.

'Help me dear God,' I thought. 'Save me from Lady Gwendolyn because I just turned on the sexual beast in her.'

As if I had given her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock, she was on sexual fire. Never have I seen her as sexually engaged. As if she was a woman who had been in prison for too long without having the sexual services of a man with a big cock, she sexually wanted me in the way that she had never sexually wanted me before.

'Look out! Run for you lives! The sexual monster is on the loose,' I thought. 'I just aroused the sleeping, sexual animal in her. Lady Gwendolyn is after you!'

# # #

She grabbed my cock as she'd grab a hammer and shoved it up her pussy. As if I was a plumber fitting a pipe in a hole that had a tight fit, she inserted my cock deep inside of her. There was nothing romantic or gentle about her pushing my cock inside of her. As if my stiff prick was her personal dildo, she rammed it harder and deeper in her snatch. With there nothing gentle about her, such a dirty girl, she was so sexually aggressive.

Then, as soon as her lips locked onto mine and her tongue twirled around my tongue, already having learned from the last sexual experience with her, I squeezed her big tits as if I was juicing oranges. Tears came to her eyes and I felt her inhale with the pain. Thinking that I had won, and that she had finally submitted to my will, and to the strong grip of my hands, I felt her withdraw.

Yet, instead of her reeling away from me in pain, she moved closer to me. She showed me more sexual passion than she had shown me before. Instead of her rejecting my rough, physical assault of her shapely, naked ass, and her huge, firm breasts, she not only embraced my physical passion but also, she wanted more.

"Fuck me, Mark," she said in a deep voice as if she was an evil spirit.

She made me wonder if there wasn't someone else in the room, a demon, or the Devil himself with us. Her dark demanding voice frightened me. She wanted me to fuck her. Expecting her head to spin around, while she vomited green, as if she was possessed, she continued her sexual, verbal assault.

"Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me fast. Fuck me hard. Slam that big, hard cock deep in my warm, wet pussy," she said.

Aha, there it is. At least she was talking to me. Pillow talk. I love pillow talk. As if I was Popeye and dirty, pillow talk was my can of spinach, and was all the dirty talk that I needed to slam my big, cock deep inside her wet pussy.

Now eager to sexually please her beaver and really pound her mound, no longer a wussy, I was fucking her pussy as fast and as hard as I could. Instead of her playing a submissive role that most women play when their pussy is being pounded, she fucked me as fast and as hard as I fucked her. With her not sexually submissive, definitely, she was an active, sexual participant.

Over and over again, slamming her clam, my Viagra drugged cock parted her pussy lips and drove itself deeper and deeper inside of her. Finally, I was happy to seal this sexual deal. Once I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock, I was ready to cum in her pussy. I hoped that I'd impregnate her with my semen in the way that I impregnated her sister.

# # #

For someone so sexually experienced, no doubt, because she was so young, but her pussy was so tight. I had her moaning and wiggling her proud ass within a few minutes. Then, she returned my fast and hard humps with her even faster and harder humps. As if she was sexually possessed, she was really fucking me in the way that no woman had ever fucked me before. She not only made my bones ache but also, she made my teeth rattle.

If there was a gold medal in the Olympics for humping, Gwen would have won it. I could hear them playing her song from Transylvania, Romania, while she stood on the podium with her gold, humping medal around her neck and her air humping the judges from the podium stand. Now, that I imagined her migrating to America from Transylvania, Romania, I wondered if she was a vampire in disguise as a red headed minx.

12