Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, as if she was a vampire in disguise, she humped me hard, very hard but, not wanting to be outdone by her, I humped her back even harder. I deliberately bounced the top of her head off the headboard of the bed. Instead of protesting in pain, and instead of scooting down to move her head away from the headboard, she seemed to love me banging the top of her head against the headboard.

'Bump, bump, bump, bump.'

I humped her so hard that I was afraid I was going to break a bone or crack open her skull or definitely, at the least, break my bed. The harder that I humped her, the harder that she humped me back. The harder that she humped me, the tighter was her grip around my back with her arms and with her legs. She rode me as if she was a savage Indian riding a bucking bronco. She dug her fingernails so deep in my back that I could feel the sting of myself bleeding.

Finally, after a two-hour long, sexual marathon with Gwen, I got up and peed like a racehorse. While sitting on the toilet, I put my head between my legs and took some deep breaths. When I left the bathroom for the kitchen, I checked my pulse and blood pressure with the monitor. Then, I drank nearly a quart of water.

Once it ended, we slept like people who had been up for 72 hours, while walking through the hot desert in search of water.

'Water...water...water.'

Finally, after she peed, too, as if finding an oasis, and filling our bellies with water, we collapsed back in bed from exhaustion.

# # #

I remember the old days, when I could make love for four or five hours and cum three and four times in a sexual session. I remember the old days, when getting laid by women half my age, such as, Maureen, Colleen, and Gwen were just figments of my fertile imagination, while jerking off alone in my room to an old issue of Playboy magazine. I remember the old days, when I was more prepared physically to endure such a sexual marathon, as I just did, without having any adverse effects and without needing the help of Viagra and the testosterone supplement, Andro-Gel.

'Ah, those were the good, old days, never to return again. I'm lucky that I'm able to keep up with her in the way that I just did. Despite the physical pain, that, by far, was the best sex that I ever had,' I thought.

Now, for me, at my age, (cough, wheeze, and hack), feeling as if my heart is about to explode, two hours and cumming once, maybe twice, are all that I could endure. After that, I start getting cramps in my legs, spasms in my back, getting nauseous, and feeling headachy. Suddenly, I needed to buy a rocking chair. I yearned for the days when I can relax with a rousing game of Shuffleboard or Bridge, while making small talk filled with sexual innuendoes and dirty talk aimed at someone's sexy but elderly, busty wife.

'What size bra cup do you take,' I imagined saying to a sexy 75-year-old? 'You have huge breasts.'

Actually, now that I'm older, I'm embarrassed to admit it, maybe, my sexual life, as I once knew it, is over. After two hours of hard humping and forceful fucking, I begin to get bored and my mind wanders, while thinking of other things, politics, gas prices, and baseball. Yes, there, I wrote it. Bored with sex with a woman more than half my age, I'm chagrinned to write that I'm not the pervert that I used to be and still think that I am.

Egad, I'm a normal, aging baby boomer who believed his age is the same as his level of maturity, which stopped when I started drinking huge amounts of alcohol in my twenties. After two hours of having hot sex with a woman who is too perfect for me to imagine that she's real, I'm a lucky bastard. Nonetheless, unbelievably, and admittedly, I get tired, I get sleepy, and I get bored. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm not the man that I used to be.

Suddenly, I yearn for dialogue, conversation, and a few belly laughs with a woman who's my age. I wished the woman lying next to me was one who still dreamt of Elvis, and remembered the Beatle invasion. I wished the woman lying next to me knew the sound of a Heavy Chevy Chevelle 454. I wished the woman lying next to me was morally modest, not proud of her overweight body, and kept her naked breasts covered with a sheet.

With me stuck in the past, I needed to be with a woman who could recall the good times. A time when she could run to the corner store and buy a quart of milk, a loaf of bread, a pack of cigarettes, the newspaper, and get back fifteen cents change from a dollar bill. Plenty enough change to buy three candy bars, a Snickers, M&M's, and a Chunky, or a soda and a bag of chips. Suddenly, I wanted a woman who liked me for who I am, and who's a widow, or has an ex-husband and grown children, and (gasp) sagging tits, and stretch marks.

# # #

After two hours of sexual intercourse, I just wanted it to end and I wanted her to go away, so that I could sleep. After having two hours of wild sex with Gwen, I'm thinking about going over to the other side, turning gay, and marching in the gay parade. After two hours of sex, I wished there was another guy in the room who could take over where I left off. Forget about a threesome with two men and Gwen, she needed the sexual attention of four-or-five-men gang banging her, slapping her ass, squeezing her tits, and pulling her hair.

'Harder,' I imagined her saying even though there were five men physically, sexually, and painfully abusing her shapely and sexy, naked body.

'Harder. Slap my ass harder. Squeeze my tits harder. Pull my hair harder,' I imagined Lady Gwendolyn never sexually being sexually satisfied no matter how hard they slapped her beautiful ass, squeezed her huge breasts, and pulled her long, red hair.

'Okay, it's your turn,' I imagined saying to one of my friends who was in my bedroom with me with four other men. Get in there and good luck to you. And remember, slap her ass hard, squeeze her tits hard, and pull her hair hard,' I imagined saying.

After two hours of fucking, feeling, pinching, pulling, touching, hitting, licking, and sucking, I started to wonder about other things. The Red Sox are playing tonight. I wonder how they're doing.

'Hey, Honey, would you mind if I put the game on low, while you blow me and I beat the shit out of your ass,' I imagined saying?

"Buchholz has a no hitter going into the ninth inning. He just needs to get out three more Baltimore Orioles batters to make baseball history, as the first Red Sox rookie to ever throw a no hitter," I remembered the sports announcer saying.

'Oh, yeah, that would go over real big, if I verbalized my need to watch a Red Sox baseball game during having hot, albeit painful sex with Lady Gwendolyn,' I thought.

I can see her blowing me now, sucking my cock with all the skill and determination that she can muster to get me off, so that she can put me to sleep. Instead of having sex with my decrepit body, I can see her content to do other things that she really wanted to do, such as watch BDSM porn, read an XXX-rated romance novel, or calling in four or five sailors to have a hard gang bang, instead of having tepid sex with me.

# # #

'Honey, bob your head the other way,' I imagine saying to her. 'Bob your head more to the side, instead of bobbing your head up and down while blowing me. You're blocking my view of the baseball game.'

"With two outs in the ninth inning and two strikes on the batter, Buchholz just needs one more strike. Can he, do it? Will he make baseball history," I remembered the sports announcer saying while Gwen continued blowing me?

Normally an early riser awakening at 5 am each morning, it was already 9 am when I finally opened my eyes. I looked over at Gwen and, finally, she was dead to the world. Not believing such a beautiful and sexy woman was ensconced in bed with me after I had marathon sex with her, I ogled her naked body for a few minutes before getting up to pee again. I never peed as long and as much, since I turned fifty.

'Damn,' I thought. 'I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch to have someone like her sleeping naked in my bed next to me.'

If it wasn't enough that I was naked in front of Colleen, and that Maureen had stripped Colleen naked in front of me, I still couldn't believe that we had threesome sex. I'm still sexually shocked that Colleen ate Maureen's pussy and that she ate Colleen's pussy, too. Now, I was shocked, in sexual disbelief that I had just had marathon sex with Maureen's 23-year-old, younger sister.

'Damn, even with her lying on her stomach with her head buried in the pillow, she's so shapely,' I thought.

I continued staring at her naked form as if I was an artist or a sculptor and she was my naked model.

'She's outrageously hot. She's so gorgeous,' I thought as she turned over from her stomach to lie on her side.

I stared at her as if I was imagining her. I stared at her huge, naked breasts, and her red, trimmed pussy. I stared at her round, firm, and shapely ass.

'Damn, I'm tired,' I thought while yawning. 'Damn, I'm old. Damn, I'm sore. I'm just glad she's only staying for the rest of the week until she has to find somewhere to live, move out of her parent's house, and report to work. Even though I wished that I had impregnated her and that we'd raise our child together, I can't imagine a lifetime of Gwen.'

# # #

Imagine a Playboy Playmate, yeah, the one who wins the Playmate of the Year award, only hotter and younger. That's Gwen. That's what Gwen looked like, and here she is lying beside me in my bed while she's naked. As if I dreamt this, she was a once in a lifetime sexual encounter that any man would give his right arm and his right leg to do her if he could.

Only, I was done having sex with her for today and maybe, even tomorrow. I was exhausted. I was worn the fuck out. Out of my league, she exhausted me to the bone. Never have I been as tired.

Gwen is the type of woman that sexual dreams are made of and that erotic web sites are created over. She is the super siren of every man's sexual fantasy and lustful, sexual desire. Lady Gwendolyn is the Jenna Jameson of the everyday man's average world.

Think of the word sex and you'll think of the name, Gwen. Sex and Gwen are synonymous with one another. Any man would sell his soul to spend an evening with her, or an hour with her. Forget about spending an hour or an evening with her, imagine spending a week with her. Only, hard for me to imagine and harder for me to admit, I no longer wanted her. I had enough of her. I was way too old for her. Where Maureen made me feel young, Gwen made me feel old.

Notwithstanding how exhausted I felt now, the memory of this sexual union will last me the rest of my life. Years from now, when I'm alone and lonely and jerking off in the bathroom, I'll think of Gwen. I'll recall the naked vision of her. Her voluptuous, young, flawless body will fill my mind with her firm round ass, her huge, shapely breasts, her symmetrical areolas, her pink, puffy nipples, and her trimmed, red pussy.

I can see it all now, me in my late fifties and not having had sex in a several years, except for that young, female hitchhiker that I picked up. She gave me a blowjob for a lift to the next city and then, stole my wallet. Yet, that's another story for another time. I'll never forget my week with Gwen. I'll always remember her giving me enormous, sexual pleasure.

# # #

Yet, here she is now naked and dead asleep beside me. I really need to make the most of this time with her. I really need to make this the most memorable memory ever, even though it already is. Once she's gone, she'll be gone forever. Once she's gone, I'll never see her again. Once she's gone, I'll never have sex with another woman who looks like her, and who sucks and fucks like her for the rest of my life.

Enjoying the moment, I stared at her perfect, naked body, until I could no longer keep my eyes open again. She was so hot and so young, but I was so sexually sated and so tired. She did me in with that non-stop fucking, kissing, and fucking. I yearned for some pillow talk. I missed talking dirty to Maureen in the way that I'd love to talk dirty to her sister. Only, Gwen didn't waste time talking. She just wanted sex, painful sex.

Sadly, but realistically, I'm not the man that I used to be. It's apparent to me now that I'm way too old for her. She'd kill me but, oh boy, what a way to die.

When she turned with her back to me, I moved my arm around her while cupping her huge breast in the palm of my big hand. I moved closer to her to spooned her. My semi-erect penis rested in the deep recess of her perfect ass cheeks, as I quickly fell back to sleep.

Abruptly, early that morning, too early to be awakened, after having a night as hot and as exhausting as I had, I was awakened by someone leaning on their car horn. Continually beeping the horn was a last ditched effort to arouse us from our slumber, after we apparently didn't answer the telephone and/or the doorbell. At first, it sounded as if it was far off in the distance, gradually coming closer and closer, and gradually offending my ears and waking me up from my sound sleep.

Then, with the dogs barking, the panicked sound of the car horn filled my brain with loud static in the way of an endless, air raid siren warning me of impending doom of bombs dropping down from the sky. Feeling my age now, while wishing for a Ben-Gay massage with a beer chaser, I crawled out of bed all bent over and cramped. Still tired and annoyed that someone's car horn woke me up, I was so freaking grumpy and felt so freaking old.

'Geez,' I thought. 'I need to have sex with women my age because these Olympian athletes, first Maureen, and then Colleen, and now, Gwen are killing me. I'm just glad that Maureen only had the one sister. Perish the thought, if Gwen had an identical, twin sister named Gail.'

I needed to face reality and admit that I can't run with these young bitches anymore. Too tired to roam too far from home, this big, old dog just wanted to sleep. Now, who the Hell is that out there beeping their damn car horn? It sounded like it was parked in my driveway.

I peered out the window to look for the asshole leaning on his horn. Indeed, the car was in my driveway. Holy shit! I immediately recognized the car. God answered my prayers because the cavalry is here. As if the Navy fleet was in, I couldn't be happier to welcome my unexpected, surprise visitor.

To be continued...

12