Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the house ahead of me and, when she turned, she stood in the morning light that lit up the kitchen. Now that I see her again in a different light, and without Maureen by her side to diminish her beauty, this is a woman that I definitely could fall for and live with for the rest of my life. I didn't notice her as much before because when she stood next to Maureen's shadow, she almost became invisible. Much like her sister Gwen, Maureen was so very beautiful that she'd make Pamela Anderson, Cameron Diaz, or Charlize Theron look plain.

I took her to the master bedroom to show her Gwen sleeping like the dead. The sight of her naked and sleeping so soundly was startling even for me, as it, obviously, was for Colleen. I could have made a pile of dough selling tickets to passing men for the chance of seeing Gwen naked.

'Psst, hey buddy, come here, you wanna see Gwen naked? For ten bucks I'll show you my 23-year-old naked hottie,' I imagined saying to passing men. 'For another ten bucks, you can slap her round, shapely, naked ass, squeeze her huge, naked tits, and pull her beautiful, long, red, lush hair as hard as you can.'

Seeing Gwen after seeing Colleen again, and while comparing the two, boy did Maureen's younger sister ever have a hot body. Certainly, I had to pinch myself to realize that I had just fingered, licked, and fucked this 23-year-old hottie to total, orgasmic, deep sleep. It was hard for me to wrap my head around her not only sucking my cock, cumming in her mouth, but also her having given me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life.

"Well, she has certainly filled out in all the right places from when I remember her when she had graduated from high school at 18-years-old," said Colleen with a dirty laugh.

As if Colleen was a man staring at a naked woman, she eyed her everywhere. Seemingly sexually captivated by her, she never removed her stare from Gwen's nakedness. I wondered if Colleen was going to have lesbian sex with her best friend's, younger sister as she had lesbian sex with Maureen.

"I haven't seen her since she went away to college. Of course, I saw her a few months ago after the funeral but she was fully dressed and standing upright," said Colleen with another dirty laugh. "It's astonishing to see how truly beautiful she is now that I'm seeing her without her clothes."

I nodded my head in agreement with her.

"She is pretty hot," I said. "Between her and her sister, the gene pool in this family is ridiculous."

Colleen laughed.

"If you think they're beautiful, you should see their mother, Carol," said Gwen rolling her eyes and smiling.

Not telling her that Carol may be visiting next, I filed away the thought that their mother was beautiful, too. Remaining silent, I stared down at Gwen's, naked ass as if this was my first time seeing her round, shapely, naked buttocks.

"I always knew that she was as shapely and as sexy as her sister, but I never thought she had such a killer body in the way of a red-haired, Barbie doll," said Gwen with a laugh.

She looked up at me with a face full of sexual arousal.

"I'd kill to have her body," she said softly as if talking to herself. "Even just seeing her huge breasts from the side, I can tell that her tits are amazing," said Colleen.

She stepped closer and leaned forward for a better look of what she could see of Gwen's naked breasts that peeked out the side of her shapely body. Then, she looked up at me.

"Are they real?"

I laughed.

"Maureen had double D cup breasts and Gwen does, too. Although Gwen's breast feel a little bigger and a little firmer than her sister's huge breasts," I said. "It's all in the genetic makeup. There's nothing phony about this girl," I said with a shrug. "What you see is what you get with Gwen."

Suddenly, with her mother's impending visit, I wondered, again, what her mother looked like. If Maureen and Gwen looked this good, and with them getting their looks from their mother, I could only imagine how hot their mother must be. Suddenly, my cock responded again to the sight of Gwen naked while imagining getting her mother drunk, slowly undressing her, stripping her naked, and having sex with her, too.

# # #

Colleen stared down at the bulge that suddenly tented my bathrobe.

"I can see that it must have been very hard for you," said Colleen laughing while staring down at my growing erection. She stared back at Gwen before looking at up at me. "She's flawless."

As if she was a priceless work of art, a painting in a museum, or a modern sculpture made from clear quartz, we stood staring at Gwen's amazing, naked body.

# # #

"Can I get you some coffee?"

Colleen beamed me a wide smile.

"Sure," said Colleen looking at her watch. "But let me demonstrate my techniques in control by waking up sleeping beauty first."

'Okay,' I thought to myself. 'This ought to be good.'

I took a step back to allow Mistress Colleen to do her thing.

She looked down at Gwen sleeping so soundly before she crawled on the end of the mattress like a commando on a secret, stealth mission. First, she stealthily rolled Gwen on her back and gently spread her legs wide open. Somehow with Gwen sleeping so soundly, and without disturbing her slumber, she made herself comfortable between her outstretched, long, shapely legs. She turned and winked at me before moving her mouth ever so close to Gwen's exposed, red, trimmed pussy.

Without touching any part of Gwen's naked body with her hands, she flicked out her tongue ever so gently and licked Gwen's pussy. Immediately, I noticed how different women eat pussy than how men eat pussy. Women don't waste any licks with wasted lapping. Women know exactly where to lick, how much pressure to put behind their licks, how to rub clits with their tongues and with their fingers, how to finger fuck pussies, and where to find the G spot.

Guys are all over the place hoping that by giving massive amount of licks that they'll eventually hit a homerun and score with an oral orgasm. Usually, after the man gets lockjaw, the woman tires of the guy fumbling around, fakes an orgasm, and gives him what he wanted, a blowjob. Later, after he leaves, she'll get herself off by masturbating herself with her vibrator and/or with her dildo.

I watched Colleen gradually increase the pressure of her tongue and the length of her licks. Gwen stirred and I could see her pussy begin to glisten with her vaginal secretions. Colleen's tongue parted Gwen's pussy lips like a flower blooming in the morning sun. It was an amazing sight to see and an informative lesson to learn while watching a skilled, professional, pussy eater at work.

'Please, do not try this at home,' I thought to myself as a warning to amateurish men who weren't as adept eating pussy as was Colleen.

# # #

Although it was more than a couple of minutes before Gwen reacted to Colleen's licks to her pussy, it was an amazing, sexually, arousing sight to witness. Gwen was slowly being orally stimulated awake by another woman. Colleen was as great of a pussy eater as she was an experienced cocksucker.

It had always been one of my fantasies for a lover to awaken me with a blowjob. Here, I watched in complete awe and with envious fascination, as Colleen gave Gwen my secret fantasy by eating her pussy. Then, I remembered Maureen awakening me with a blowjob after she had lesbian sex with Colleen.

After they ate one another's pussies, I remembered the two of them taking turns blowing me at the same time. I remembered cumming in Maureen's mouth and in Colleen's mouth, too. They gave me some of the best blowjobs that I ever had, that is, until Gwen blew me. No comparison, Gwen gave me the best blowjob.

'Wow! That woman can really suck cock,' I thought when experiencing the best blowjob of my life from Gwen.

I continued watching Colleen giving Gwen oral sex. She licked her clit with precision while slowly increasing the pressure with her tongue. While rubbing her clit with her experienced fingers, she continued licking her faster, harder, and more deliberately. She even got her lips to do her magic with Gwen's clit.

While watching Gwen squirming, it was almost as if she was dreaming of having her pussy eaten and reacting to what was happening in her dream. She still had her eyes closed. Then, when Colleen finger fucked her, Gwen fondled her own, big tits and pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, until they were fully erect.

I loved Gwen's huge breasts and I so wanted to lean down and take her big nipples in my mouth and suck them, as I fondled her big knockers. I suddenly had the urge to pull up Colleen's short skirt, pull down her bikini panties, bury my cock between her long, shapely legs, and fuck her pussy, as she continued eating Gwen. I had the sudden sexual urge to go to Gwen's side of the bed and stick my erect prick in her half opened mouth for her to blow me while Colleen continued eating her.

I watched Gwen start to wiggle her ass and move her legs, stretching them out completely, and then withdrawing them, and bending them up and spreading them more apart again. Inside and out, she had a beautiful pussy. Obviously, what Colleen was skillfully doing to Gwen's pussy was giving her plenty of pure, sexual pleasure. It was erotically exciting to watch Colleen eat Gwen's pussy and to watch her respond to being eaten in her sleep.

Then, when she finally opened her eyes and stretched with her arms over her head and yawned, I couldn't remove my eyes from Gwen's uplifted, huge, naked breasts. Even at that angle, they looked even more enormous. Still, as if she had dreamt of having oral sex, it was another minute before she realized what was happening.

She looked down and saw the top of Colleen's brown, haired head positioned between her long, shapely legs. Clearly, this was the first time that Maureen's best friend was giving her younger sister oral sex. I wish I had the forethought to grab my digital camera because the surprised look on Gwen's face would have won a prize somewhere.

Gwen grabbed Colleen's head between her hands and really started getting into it. She pulled Colleen's face deeper in her pussy and humped her mouth with her wet cunt. She moved Colleen's face side-to-side and wiped her pussy secretions all over her face. Clearly, Gwen enjoyed Colleen giving her oral sex.

# # #

Only, as soon as Gwen touched Colleen's hair, she stopped eating her. She moved her mouth from between Gwen's shapely thighs and arched herself up on her elbows. Then, she turned Gwen to her side and let loose with a massive wallop to her naked ass.

'Wham!'

The loud noise from her slap hurt my ears. She slapped Gwen's naked ass harder than I had ever slapped her shapely ass.

"Ow! That fucking hurt," said Gwen pushing at Colleen.

Her eyes immediately welled up with tears. I was shocked. Here I was practically beating the skin off of Gwen's ass and Colleen gives her one wallop that got to her. I stood watching them in dumbfounded disbelief with my mouth gaping open.

"Did I give you permission to touch me, bitch," asked Colleen in a tone that I never heard her use before?

I couldn't believe it when she slapped Gwen's ass again, even harder this time.

'Wham!'

Again, Gwen reached behind her to rub her ass.

"No, I'm sorry," said Gwen.

Colleen whacked Gwen's ass again. Immediately, Gwen put her hand to her ass to rub it before removing her hand.

'Wham!'

Again, Colleen whacked Gwen's ass.

"Did I give you permission to talk, bitch?"

Again, Colleen slapped Gwen's beautiful, albeit, bright, red ass.

"No," said Gwen in a quietly submissive voice. "I'm sorry."

Again, Gwen put her hand to her ass to rub it.

'Wham!'

As soon as Gwen removed her hand from her naked ass, Colleen slapped her ass again.

"Sorry is no excuse, bitch," she said slapping her ass again and again.

'Wham! Wham!'

# # #

Not done with her painful discipline, Colleen reached up and grabbed Gwen's tits, one in each hand. She squeezed hard. Something that I was shocked to see, Gwen winced in pain.

Then, Colleen twisted, turned, and pulled her erect nipples. Determined not to make a sound without permission again, Gwen covered her mouth with her hand. After she recovered from the initial, painful impact, I thought she was going to have another, sexual orgasm. The look on her face was total, sexual arousal.

Not quite done, Colleen reached her hand forward, grabbed a handful of Gwen's hair, and pulled hard. She pulled her hair so hard that she sat Gwen up in bed. Then, she pulled her hair again, this time even harder.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'She's going to pull her hair out of her head.'

Colleen scooted up on the bed and lifted her skirt up to her waist exposing her sheer, yellow panties. Damn, she had nice legs with shapely thighs that culminated with a beautiful, pussy mound between them and a round ass behind them. I stared at what I could see of her pussy through her panties. I stared at her camel toe, her pussy slit, and at her trimmed, patch of brown pubic hair that was clearly obvious through her sheer and nearly see-through panties.

To see her panties exposed like that was sexually exciting. The sight of her on my bed with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her panties in full view brought back memories of our first night together. I still can't believe that the first time meeting her, she saw me naked.

The first time meeting her, she came to my door and collapsed in my arms after Maureen's ex-boyfriend beat the crap out of her. I carried her to my bed. Whether deliberately or unintentionally, her hand remained in contact with my naked prick while I carried her.

A memory that I'll never forget, I still can't believe that Maureen slowly stripped Colleen naked in front of me. I still can't believe that she didn't ask me to leave the room. I still can't believe that she didn't ask me to cover my nakedness with a towel.

That was one of the hottest, sexual times that I ever had when Maureen asked me come closer to the bed to inspect Colleen's bruises on her naked body. Then, not stopping there, she asked me to take photos of Colleen's naked body as proof to the police that she had been beaten. Yet, that was nearly eclipsed by last night when I stripped Gwen naked with her consensual permission.

I had a huge erection watching what happened later that night. It was so erotically exciting to watch two women go at one another. I felt as if I was watching a porn movie. Only this was real and was happening in my bedroom.

Colleen had lesbian sex with Maureen, and then, Maureen had lesbian sex with Colleen. I watched them finger, masturbate, lick, and give one another oral sex. I watched Colleen lick and finger Maureen's pussy and give her an oral orgasm. Then, I watched Maureen return the sexual favor by licking and fingering Colleen's pussy and give her an oral orgasm.

'Wow,' I thought. 'As long as I live, I'll never forget this.'

It was obvious to me now that I not only enjoyed watching women being stripped naked but also, I enjoyed stripping women naked. Life is good when you're a horny guy and are surrounded by young, beautiful women half your age and who will willingly and consensually allow you to sexually do anything to their beautiful naked bodies that you want. Clearly, hot, sexy, and shapely women are sexually aroused when a good-looking, older man strips them naked.

'Thank you, God,' I thought.

# # #

"Now, take off my panties. Then, finger and lick my pussy. Masturbate me while eating me. I need to cum in your mouth," said Colleen.

She grabbed another handful of Gwen's beautiful, red hair. In one, hard quick pull, she forced her face between her legs. Gwen winced with the painful forcefulness of Colleen pulling her hair.

"Eat me," ordered Colleen again. "Masturbate me while licking my cunt. Make me cum," she said in a tone that frightened even me.

My cock instantly responded to what Colleen demanded Gwen do, remove her panties, finger, and lick her pussy. She ordered Gwen to masturbate her while eating her. I couldn't wait to see Colleen's pussy, again. I couldn't wait to watch Gwen finger and eat Colleen. I couldn't wait to watch Colleen orgasm from being eaten by Gwen.

'Wow,' I thought!

Immediately, obediently obeying her, Gwen removed Colleen's panties. It took all the control that I had not to reach down and start stroking myself. It took all the control that I had not to jump in between them and have a wild, sexual, threesome orgy but my penis was sore and I was spent.

Besides, this demonstration wasn't about sex. This sexually, physical exhibition was more about discipline and obedience. This was another Dominatrix giving a lesson to her younger, submissive whore. I still hadn't recovered from my two hours of non-stop fucking with Gwen. I needed a shot of Adrenaline or some Human Growth Hormones to make me into super, human man, again, before having sex with Colleen.

Something that I thought that I'd never see, I was in awe of Colleen's total control over Gwen. No doubt, with her having experience in doing this before, she knew just what to say and what to do. Then, I remembered Colleen telling me that she had only been with Maureen sexually.

Obviously, for her to eat Gwen and order Maureen's sister to eat her, the truth was otherwise. Suddenly, I envisioned Colleen with all types of women and with her being the tough, bi-sexual Butch. Only, as soon as the word Butch flashed across my mind, it dissipated because Colleen with her short skirts and matching lingerie was just as feminine as Gwen, and was just as feminine as Maureen.

If Colleen was anything, she was a sexy and shapely, beautiful woman. If she was anything, she was my whore for however long she stayed with me. Now, if she was anything, she was Gwen's Dominatrix.

# # #

Immediately, Gwen responded. She got comfortable between Colleen's legs. It was sexually exciting to watch Gwen move her mouth closer to Colleen's exposed, brown, trimmed pussy. Something that I never expected to see, I watched Gwen's tongue flick out her lustful licks and her fingers rubbing Colleen's clit faster and harder.

It was sexually erotic watching Gwen not only masturbate Colleen's pussy but also eat her pussy, too. Gwen had Colleen wiggling her hips on the bed in no time. I watched as Colleen unbuttoned her blouse and lifted up her bra to expose her huge, silicone jugs. Deftly, she began pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples as Gwen continued licking her and finger fucking her. Gwen gave Colleen as much sexual pleasure as Colleen gave her.

Watching Gwen lying there naked with her perfect ass exposed to me, while eating Colleen was too much to endure. It took all the self-control that I possessed not to fuck Gwen up the ass or to bury my cock deep between her legs deep in her pussy. Obviously, Colleen's pussy was not the first pussy that Gwen had eaten either. Who are these women? With me practically a virgin compared to their sexual experience, how much sex have they had at their young ages?

Obviously, Gwen was getting into this action too, as she slowly and then more quickly started rubbing her thighs together like a grasshopper. The room smelled of the musky aroma of sweet sex. These women made me feel sexually inept. These women, obviously, at their young ages, have had more sexual experience that I've had at twice their ages.

Already, I had a stiff erection watching the sexual activity of Gwen going down on Colleen. Suddenly and abruptly, Gwen stopped fingering her and licking her. She stared up at Colleen as if waiting for her permission to speak.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

Colleen gave her a hard slap across her face. Oh, my God. Just the loud sound of that slap made me wince. I clearly saw the imprint of Colleen's fingers on Gwen's face. I made a mental note to never piss off Colleen.