Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but..." said Gwen recoiling, rubbing her face, and holding back her tears.

I thought for sure she was going to cry. I thought for sure that Gwen, bigger and stronger than Colleen would retaliate and hit her back. There in the privacy of my bedroom, I imagined the two of them in a wild, catfight. Now, that would be hot to watch Gwen and Colleen rolling around on my bed naked while slapping one another.

"But what, bitch, but what?"

Colleen didn't even give her a chance to speak. She raised her hand in readiness to slap her again.

"I'm sorry but, I have to pee," said Gwen recoiling away from her reach. "I have to pee really bad."

Colleen moved her legs away.

"Okay, go pee. We'll finish this later."

She reached down and pulled up her strap-on belt that rested on the floor next to the bed.

"I'll be fucking you with this later," said Colleen showing Gwen her strap-on dildo.

# # #

Gwen ran to the bathroom and Colleen scooted off my big bed. She claimed her panties, and put them on. Then, she looked at me with a big smile on her face before staring down at my stiff cock. She shrugged, and then, laughed.

"You just have to know how to handle her," she said with a wink. "She's very submissive, you know. You were giving her all the wrong signals and making her go in an unfamiliar dominant direction, no doubt."

She pointed to Polo and Missy lying by the foot of the bed sprawled out and soundly sleeping.

"Unfortunately, and forgive the reference, but you must think of her as you would a dog. You have to be her pack leader. Once she perceives you as the big dog and taking control from her and for her, she willingly will give it up to you," said Colleen.

I looked at her and nodded my head to show her that I understood.

"Interesting," I said.

I found it difficult to think of Gwen as a dog. Then, I thought that Gwen was the best looking dog that I ever saw. If I was to think of her as a breed of dog, she was definitely an Afghan hound, beautiful, elegant, and graceful or a French Poodle.

"As most dogs are happy being led, she doesn't want the control to make decisions of her own," said Colleen. "Having sexual control puts her in a panicked state. Relinquishing the sexual control to her removes some of the sexual fantasy and erotic excitement that she'd otherwise feel, when correctly controlled by her master or in my case, her mistress," said Colleen with a laugh.

I was shocked by all of this detailed information.

"I had no idea," I said.

# # #

Colleen put her hand to my shoulder.

"She doesn't get sexually aroused controlling you as she would, if you sexually controlled her. She doesn't know what to do when she's in control. It confuses her to make sexual decisions. Her sexual desires are contingent on you and on you directing her where to go and what to do. She's happier, when you're the Dom and you tell her what to do. She's happier when you allow her to concentrate only on your sexual pleasure, without having her think about what happens next," said Colleen with a smile.

I nodded my head to show her that I understood.

"I can see that now," I said.

I returned Colleen's smile with my smile.

"It's up to you to lead her where you want her to go," said Colleen. "That's the only way that you can sexually satisfy her. Then, once she's feels she's in your control, she's your sexual pawn. You can command her to do anything that you sexually want her to do."

"Yeah, well, I guess I did everything wrong in the beginning. Yet, towards the end, I gave her want she wanted, I think," I said with a nervous laugh.

With me twice their age, I shook my head and felt a little foolish that these women knew more about this sexual stuff than I did.

"I dunno, this is all new to me. She's the first woman that I had sex with who wanted to be slapped," I said with a shrug. "Maybe, because I was holding back, but I couldn't slap her hard enough to please her, squeeze her tits hard enough to sexually pleasure her, or pull her hair hard enough to sexually arouse her."

Colleen gave me a sympathetic look.

"That's because you started out on the wrong foot with her. You should have immediately followed her lead and slapped her when she told you that she liked being slapped," she said looking at me. "She did tell you that she liked being slapped, right?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, she did. I did slap her but not hard enough to sexually satisfy her. I didn't want to hurt her. Yet, I did strip her naked, though," I said with a laugh.

Colleen laughed, too.

"You did? You stripped her naked? No way."

# # #

I gave her a big shit eating grin.

"Yeah, she was drunk and asleep and I couldn't resist," I said suddenly feeling guilty that I nearly took advantage of her. "Yet, before I started undressing her, she awakened and asked me to undress her. Then, she said that she slept in the nude and asked me to strip her naked," I said with a dirty laugh.

Colleen laughed, too.

"You know, Mark, stripping a woman naked, as long as it's consensual, as long as you don't hurt her, and/or you're not some sex fiend on the street, is nearly, every woman's, sexual fantasy," she said. "It's my sexual fantasy," she said with a dirty laugh. "Most women love to be taken by a man. Most women love it when a man has his wicked, sexual way with her naked body." She laughed. "Most women are whores."

Wishing that I knew all of this before, I couldn't believe all that Colleen had told me about Gwen and about women.

"It is? They do? They are?"

She laughed.

"Being stripped naked and a man having his wicked, sexual way with my naked body has always been my sexual fantasy," she said again while giving me a sexy look. "I was so hot for you, when Maureen stripped me naked," she said giving me a kiss and taking hold of my cock again. "I was so sexually aroused when you saw me naked that first night that we met."

# # #

The ringing telephone interrupted our conversation and brought me back to reality. I left to room to answer it and closed my office door to allow myself some privacy.

"Hello? Oh, hi! How are you? It's so nice to finally talk to you." I said to the voice on the other end of the phone.

I was not only shocked by the identity of the caller but also by what this unexpected telephone caller asked of me.

To be continued...