Mature Swinging and Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh." Claire gasped out loud. Gus continued to strum her clit, and I could see my beautiful wife loved it, thrusting her hips against his hand as he brought her closer to orgasm. Gus was now sucking on her nipple at the same time as her fingered her. I saw her reach down and grab his cock, and begin to stroke it. I had my own cock in hand, pumping away as I watched Gus stimulate Claire. From the looks of it, she was very close. Gus must have been getting close himself, because he pushed up onto his knees, and leaned forward to bring his cock to her face, all this while still rubbing her clit. He pushed his cock against her lips, and I was amazed that she took it right in, no hesitation. She would rarely suck my cock, but as I watched, she eagerly worked on Gus's hard pole.

Gus had long fingers, and I could see him leave her clit, and push it into her, curling it up and finding her G-spot. His hand became a blur as he rubbed it hard and fast, sending Claire over the cliff. She lifted her ass off the mattress, and spit out Gus's cock, her clenched fists at her sides as she rode the waves of a strong orgasm. She jerked a few times, and flopped back down, breathing like a marathon runner, and Gus removed his finger from her cunt, and shoved his cock back in her face, pushing it past her lips. Claire again sucked him in, and I marveled as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock, causing Gus to sharply suck in his breath. I wondered what would happen if he shot a load in her mouth.

Gus answered that question, softly asking Claire where she wanted his cum. She took his cock out and looked at him. "Not in my mouth." she said firmly. Gus nodded, and she engulfed his cock again, and began furiously sucking on him while jacking the lower part of his shaft at the same time.

"Oh yeah Claire, you suck my cock so good." he said, so softly I could hardly hear him. Claire was driving him to his climax, and I was eager to see what he would do. Several more rapid strokes, combined with the suction of her mouth, and the licking of her tongue, and he was there. "Gonna cum." he gasped, and he pulled his cock from her mouth, a small gob of white spurting out onto her cheek as he did so. He started jacking rapidly, aiming his cock at her chest, and a long stream shot out, landing across her tits, followed by several more. He squeezed out one last gob, shaking it onto her, and lay his cock on her left breast, smearing the cum around as he did so. Claire watched his cock wallow in the puddles of cum, her eyes bright and her face flushed red. Gus produced some tissues, but not enough to clean up all of it. He helped her out of the van, and they kissed one more time, then she thanked him, and turned to leave. I took this as my cue to leave also, and hustled back to our cabin.

I was stretched out on the bed when she walked in. She was quite a sight, her hair mussed up, sweaty, dried cum on her boobs and belly, and her inner thighs still damp form her juices. "Looks like you had fun." I said with a big grin. She just glared at me and shook her head, walking straight to the shower. A few minutes later she came out, toweling her hair, and crossed the room to take a seat next to me on the bed. She looked at me, a rueful expression on her face.

"I have something to tell you." she said.

"Oh, well, please do." I replied, taking her hand. "You can tell me anything, you know that, and you know I love you no matter what. So go ahead."

"Okay." she said, followed by a sigh. "In the pool, before you left, Gus starting feeling me up. I made him stop, but it gave me jolt. I was surprised at how it excited me. Then, after you left, Gus started asking me if I wanted to have some fun. Even though you had said it was okay, I was still unsure. He was polite, but insistent, and I finally said we could fool around, but I would not allow him to enter me. We went to the parking lot, and got in back of his van, which was kind of fun in itself. We started to make out, then he began groping my boobs. Arthur, I have to confess, I really liked it when he did that. And, I liked it even more when he started fingering my pussy, oh my that was exciting. Then he poked a finger in me, and started digging into my G-spot, and I was seeing stars, I came so hard. Next thing I know, his cock is in my mouth, and I'm sucking on it like crazy. I'm so sorry I haven't done that for you in the past, I will make it up to you. Gus was a gentleman in the end, asking instead of just cumming in my mouth. He pulled out and shot it all my boobs instead. So, that's why I was such a mess when I came in."

"My dear Claire, I told you I was interested in trying out this lifestyle, and I meant it. So no disapproval from me, now that you have taken the first step. And, I have a confession too, I followed you and Gus to his van, and saw everything, just as you described it." Claire's eyes opened wide at this, and she started to say something, but I continued. "And as much fun as you had with Gus, I had fun watching it. It was very exciting to see you so worked up, very arousing. It was all I could do to keep from getting myself off. And if you had decided to go all the way with Gus, it still would have been okay. I placed no limits on you."

"So, you saw the whole thing?" she asked. I nodded in reply. "Well, that's interesting. If you find a willing partner, can I watch?" I was surprised at this question, but also pleased.

"Yes, of course. I think it would add a lot to the experience, knowing you were watching. Yes, I would want you to. So, another question, now that you have broken the ice, so to speak, are you willing to let Gus penetrate you, go all the way?

"I am. I gave it some thought while walking back here. The whole experience was so very naughty, no man but you has ever touched me until today. I felt very slutty, but also very aroused. But, I wouldn't want it to be Gus. I have a different sort of fellow in mind. But first, we need to discuss the next step, which is your turn. The day is still young, and if you wish, we should find a lady for you."

"I see. Well then, why don't we walk to the pool, and see who is about. Like you, I have some ideas."

Her eyes sparkled, I had never seen her so excited. "Let's go." she said, grabbing my hand. On the way, we made up a quick plan if things went our way. At the pool, we found some shade, and sat down. There were many people about in the heat of the day, and I was looking out for a couple of ladies we had met earlier. I heard a loud laugh, and across the pool was Cassie. Cassie was much the opposite of Claire in many ways, she may have been 5 feet tall at the most, and where Claire was reserved, Cassie was loud and brassy, in a fun and harmless way. Cassie's body was chubby, one curve after another, from her double chin down to her thick ankles. From the back, she had rolls under her arms, around her waist, on her hips, and under her ass. From the front, she had a series of roll stacked down to below her navel, with the lowest roll hanging down and hiding her pussy. Her breasts were extremely large for her size, at least as big as Claire's, and lay flat on her chest and belly, with the unusually long pink nipples pointing at her feet. In short, she was a BBW, or a mini-BBW if you will. She had a cute pixie face with an upturned nose, and mischievous eyes. I had wanted her from the first time we met.

"Claire, when you see an opening, why don't you walk over to Cassie, and see what she has to say?" I said. Claire looked at me with mild disbelief.

"Cassie? Certainly, but can I ask why?"

"Of course. She reminds me of my sister's friend in high school. She would tease me by letting me see her big boobs. But I never got to touch. Kind of a childhood fantasy come to life. That, and she is the opposite of you. No sense to stick with the familiar, go for unknown territory, as it were."

"Ah, I see." Claire replied. "All right then, I'll go chat her up." Claire wandered over to the other side, and soon was in an animated conversation with Cassie. At one point, Cassie looked at me and gave me a big smile, then turned back to Claire. Later, Claire glanced and me, and winked, and left the pool area. Cassie, on the other hand, sauntered over to where I was sitting, her big tits swaying a she walked, and plopped down next to me.

"Hello Art, I just had a little talk with your pretty wife." she giggled. "She said the two of you are trying out the lifestyle. I have to say, it's about time. And, she also said you were interested in me. I'm very flattered, but have to ask, why me? The ladies around here have been lusting for you for weeks, you could literally have your pick. You have a thing for fat girls, honey?"

"Cassie, yes, I am very interested in you, and yes, I do have a thing for curvy ladies. And you seem like a fun sort of person too, so I have to ask, are you interested as well?"

She pretended to think, then laughed and gave me a quick kiss, and whispered in my ear, "Art honey, I'm more than interested. Let's get out of here." With that, we left, and made our way to the cabin. Once inside, we wasted no time getting in bed. Cassie had a long tongue, and aggressively pushed it into my mouth. I wanted to establish right away who was in charge, so I pushed back with my tongue, and we had a spirited battle of wills. At the same time, I took hold of one massive breast, and pushed it up, giving it a good fondling. I pushed my leg between hers, allowing her to grind her pussy on my leg. In that position, we tongued, grabbed, rubbed, and ground away for several minutes. Cassie tried her best to take the initiative, but I wore her down, and she finally submitted, throwing herself back on the bed, eyes closed and chest heaving, mine to do with as I wanted.

What I wanted was to fuck her, so I took hold of her hips, and flipped her over on her stomach, then pulled her up on her knees. Her pussy, fringed with hair, was wet and waiting, so I obliged and got on my knees behind her, and sunk my hard cock into her in one move.

"Uungh, oh yeah that's it, fuck me baby." I took a firm grip on her plump hips, and started out at a fast pace, slapping against her ass on every stroke, making her fat cheeks jiggle. She was not a tight fit, but she was warm and wet, and felt great, wiggling her hips from side to side. It was a wonderful ride, and I had to be careful not to cum too soon, I had more plans for Cassie. After a few minutes, she had a loud orgasm, and I pulled out to change positions. She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes bright with anticipation.

"I'm going to lay down, and you're going to ride me." I said.

"Mmm, you want to see my big titties flop around, don't you?" I just laughed and nodded, and pointed at my cock. Cassie climbed astride me, and taking hold of my cock, guided to her sopping wet cunt, and sank down on it. She sat for a moment, her eyes closed, savoring the sensation, then commenced to rotate her hips, rubbing her clit against my pubes and massaging m cock with her pussy. Her tits were pointing at me, the nipples hard and swollen, and it took one in each hand, squeezing them, pushing them together, and pulling on her nipples. She groaned with delight, and worked her hips even harder. I raised my head slightly, and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking it in and playing it with my tongue. This caused Cassie to suck in her breath, and tense up, the extra stimulation pushing her close to another orgasm. I put my arms around her, and pulled her down onto me, her immense tits squashing out on my chest. This position allowed me to pump into and I did, rapidly, trying to get her off a second time.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." she cried in my ear as another orgasm rippled through her. I held her close, and continued to fuck her as fast as I could, until she went slack. I stopped, and found her mouth, giving her a long wet kiss, then rolled her off me onto her back. I was close to cumming myself, but I had one more position to try. Getting up, I grabbed her legs, and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Still hiding her legs, I pulled them to me, and pushed my cock back into her, and started pumping her again. Now her mammoth tits lay on her chest in big flat mounds, the hard nipples poking up from the center. As I fucked her, her tits flopped up and down in time with my strokes. It was a very arousing thing to see, one that never gets old for me, and as I stared I could feel my cock start to twitch. I picked up my pace, driving to the finish, slapping into the backs of her thighs.

"Ahhh, that's it baby, fuck me hard, Cassie wants your cum." I gave her a few more strokes, and all the pent up cum from watching Claire, and now fucking Cassie for a long time, blew deep into her waiting pussy. I held on as a powerful orgasm surged out of me, and filled her up. Then it was over, ad I stood panting, holding onto her legs for support. I pulled my softening cock out, and a glob of cum leaked out of her and ran into the crack of her ass. Cassie was looking at me with a satisfied expression, a big smile on her face, and held out her hand to me. I helped her stand up, and watched as she wiped the cum from between her legs. Then, she looked at the ceiling, and called out with a smirk on her face, "Oh Claire honey, I know you're been watching, you can come out now."

Nothing happened, then the door opened, and Claire sheepishly came into the room.

"How did you know I was here?" she asked.

"I didn't, it was a guess." Cassie cackled. "It's okay honey, I like to watch sometimes too." Cassie said, and walked over to Claire, embraced her, and planted a big wet kiss on my wife. Stepping back, Cassie eyed her. "If you ever feel like some girl fun, let me know." Then she winked at me, and left the cabin. I flopped onto the bed, and Claire stretched out beside me. I could tell she was worked up.

"My God, Arthur, you were such a stud. You played her like a violin, it was amazing, and it was so hot. You were right, watching is so much fun. I fingered myself and got off, but I'm needing more. But it looks like you're worn out." Claire said this with a gleam in her eye, I knew what she needed.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. After I clean up, why don't we go to the lounge and eat? I'm starving, and I'm also curious about what you have in mind for your partner." Claire gave me a mischievous smile, and nodded approval. Later, over our meal, she told me that she had a fantasy about being fucked by a big man, one who was thick and hairy. I was surprised, but also intrigued, so I told her there should be a willing man at the club who would meet her needs. I asked her about her preferences, and she said it went back to high school. She was sent to the boys locker room with some supplies. The locker room was supposed to be empty, but when she pushed open the door, she saw the boys gym teacher coming out of the shower, naked and dripping wet, his long thick cock pointing straight out in front of him. Her eyes gleamed as she described him, over 6 feet tall, with a heavy beard, and his body covered with black hair. She slipped out before she was seen, but she said she never forgot it. I remarked that it was similar to my experience with my sister's friend, and that I hoped having her fantasy come to life was as much for her as it had been for me.

After our meal, we retired to the deck, and in the early evening light worked on our drinks. Claire nudged my elbow, and pointed towards the pool. There, in a small group of people, stood Will. We had met him on an earlier visit to the club, and we were casually friendly with he and his wife. His wife was not in sight, perhaps he was alone. Will stood right at 6 feet tall, and had a broad chest, a large belly, big meaty hands, and a thick cock hung between his legs. He was balding on top, and had a graying goatee, which matched the fur that covered his body. I had never met a man as hairy as Will. I glanced at Claire, and caught her staring at him hard, licking her upper lip as she did so. I looked back at Will, and wondered what might happen if I let him fuck Claire. Would that big cock, longer and thicker than mine, turn her from me? I pushed that thought away, I was confident in our love, and would have to trust her. She had, after all, trusted me.

"Is he the one?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Yes, I think so. Is that all right with you?" I took her hand and squeezed it.

"Yes, my dear, it is, but the choice is yours. I'm only going to be an observer. If Will is willing to help you live out your fantasy, I'll be happy to watch it happen." My lovely wife squeezed my hand in response, and asked me approach Will. I waited for the group to thin out, and wandered over to strike up a conversation. Will greeted me with a big smile and handshake.

"Hello Arthur, where's your beautiful lady?"

"Hello Will. She's over on the deck. I have something of a personal nature to ask you, if you don't mind?" Will looked at me with interest, and we moved away from the group. "Will, Claire and I are taking our first steps into swinging. Claire led a very sheltered life before we met, so this has taken some time for her to work through. In fact, her first experience was earlier today. She feels she is ready to take the big step, and have full-blown sex with another man, and I'm asking you if you would like to help her out with that?" Will's eyes widened at my statement, but he said nothing for a moment.

"Well Arthur, this is a surprise, for sure. But, as it happens, my wife won't be here until tomorrow, so I'm alone tonight. We have been in the lifestyle for some time, and we are free to swing with others. I'll have to tell her ever detail, just so you understand that." I nodded, that was reasonable, and I had expected as much. He scratched his goatee, and continued. "Yes, I'm flattered to be asked, and I'd be happy to help. Are we talking about tonight?"

"Yes, tonight if you please. I'm going to go get lost for a while, and rest. I had a go with Cassie this afternoon." He laughed out loud at that.

"Cassie, yes sir, she can do that to a man. Okay, I'll go over and have a chat with Claire. Oh and by the way, thank you very much. I appreciate your trust and honesty." With that, we parted, and I made my way back to the cabin.

I was comfortably hidden, when I heard the door open, and saw Claire walk in holding hands with Will. She stood as he shut the door, obviously nervous, her arms folded across her chest. Will moved up behind her, and wrapped his big arms around her, and nuzzled at the back of her neck. Claire sighed, and unfolded her arms, exposing her breasts to Will, who wasted no time taking one in each hand. Lifting them away from her chest, he cupped them in his palms, and rubbed each nipple between thumb and forefinger. Claire sighed again, louder this time, and reached behind her, trying to find Will's cock. He turned to the side, and it swung out, already hard. It was very big, perhaps 2 inches longer than mine, and thicker, and once again I felt a twinge of worry. And once again, I pushed the thought away. I wanted to enjoy this, and jealousy would not allow me to. I had to trust Claire.

Claire had twisted around so Will could kiss her, and their lips were locked, their tongues swirling. Will continued to fondle Claire's massive tits while she stroked away on his cock. His dark tan contrasted with her fair skin, and I marveled at what an erotic picture they made. Too soon, Will pulled away, and reaching an arm behind her legs, swept her up, and carried her to the bed. There he lay her down gently, and stretched out beside her, is cock laying up on her thigh. Now he sucked in one of her brown nipples, and she grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his face into her breast. She was very turned on already, and the best was yet to come.