Mature Swinging and Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His next move was to slide one of his thick fingers down through her slit, and curl the end inside her. Claire moaned softly and gripped Will tighter as he fingered her, rubbing her clit, and pushing through the red lips to penetrate her. She spread her legs wide, giving herself to him, and cried out when he pushed the finger in her all the way. She had hold of his cock again, and was sliding her hand up and down its full length, rubbing it with her thumb when she reached the swollen head. They pleasured each other this way for what seemed like an hour, Will bringing Claire to at least one orgasm with is finger. I thought then that he might go ahead and fuck her, but he had other ideas.

Letting her nipple fall out of his mouth, Will sat up and repositioned between her legs. Pushing her knees apart, he lay down on his chest, and stuck his tongue into Claire, causing her to shudder and squirm. She put both hands on his head, and pulled him deeper into her hot wet pussy, writhing as his fat tongue swiped over her clit. Claire loved to be eaten, and Will was pushing all her buttons, and it wasn't long before another orgasm hit her. Will continued to lick her, even when she begged him to stop. I grinned, she was used to getting her way, and he was having none of it. To my surprise, he pushed her legs back onto her chest, and started to lick away at her asshole.

"Ohhhh God, what are you doing?" she moaned. Will paid her no attention, other than to continue his work on her puckered pink ring. I watched her jerk and twist, but Will held her down, and alternated between her pussy and ass, and soon got her off a third time. Claire looked wiped out, her hair was a mess, clinging to her sweaty forehead, and her crotch slimy with saliva and her juices. Will's goatee was covered with the same, and I grinned again as he pushed himself up, and gave her a long kiss, letting her taste her own ass and pussy. I made a mental note to be more assertive with her in the future.

Will broke off the kiss, and set back on his heels, as if pondering his next move. Reaching a decision, he took hold of her legs behind the knees, and pushed her legs up onto her chest, opening her pussy wide. Holding her down with one hand, he levered himself back up onto his knees, and grabbed his cock with the free hand, pointing at her pussy. I thought he would ram it into her, but instead, he put the head in her lips, and rubbed it up and down the length of her slit several times. Once it was good and wet, he pushed into her a few inches.

"Ooooooh, Will, go slow, please." Claire moaned. Will stopped, and worked his cock back and forth in her with short strokes. Claire relaxed, and he pushed it in some more until she tensed up again, and repeated the short strokes. A couple more times, and he was in her all the way, and he stopped, letting her feel his length and girth. Claire was softly moaning, and twisting her hips, but she was pinned to the bed, totally in Will's control. He drew back, pulling out of her most of the way, and slowly sunk it back in her, then repeated this slow deep fucking several times. She appeared to be loving it, her head was arched back on the pillow, her eyes shut tight in concentration. Will lay his bulk down on her, and moved his hands down under her ass, gripping her and pulling her ass up to him, and began to fuck her faster. I marveled at the sight, my wife covered by a thick hairy hulk, his hips raising high as he pulled his cock out, then driving it back in her. On each downstroke he'd smack against her, and she'd jerk as the huge cock hit home. She had her arms wrapped around his neck, holding on as best she could.

My cock had come back to life, and I was jacking myself with abandon, watching Claire live out her fantasy. Will had a lot of stamina, but his rapid pace and Claire's hot body was working on him, and I could hear him grunting and see the sweat pouring off him as he pumped his length in and out. It had been several minutes, and they both seemed to be getting tired, when Will rallied, and renewed his efforts. Then I saw him drive into her as deep as he could, and heard him give a rumbling growl as he shot a big load of cum into her, his ass jerking with each spurt. For a moment, I thought he had passed out, but then he pulled his hands from under her, and took his weight off her, allowing her a chance to breath. They looked at each other, laughed, and Will rolled off her to walk to the bathroom. Claire lay like she was in a daze, and I could see Will's cum dripping out of her red, swollen cunt. Will returned, and sat down on the bed next to Claire, and idly caressed her tit while he told her what a good time he had, and what a lucky man I was. She smiled, and thanked him for bringing her fantasy to life. He responded that if we ever wanted to get together away from the club, and swap, to let them know. Then he stood up and left. I came into the room, sat next to her, and we looked at each other, then both of us burst out laughing.

"Oh Arthur, my God, that was something else! The whole time we were going at it, I was imagining it was the gym teacher instead of Will. Please don't ever tell him, he is such a nice man."

"Of course, your secret is safe. You looked like you enjoyed yourself. I certainly enjoyed watching you."

"Oh yes, I did. In my head, I was on my back on the wrestling mat, and the gym teacher was having his way with me. It was sooo hot and exciting. Thank you for talking me into this."

"I'm glad you agreed. I have to admit, though, I had a couple of moments where I was afraid you would no longer be satisfied with me, after having Will's big one in you."

Claire took my hand. "My dear Arthur, I love you and only you. What just happened was just sex, emotions played no role in it for me. Like you said, it was a gift. There will never be anyone but you in my heart."

I leaned over and kissed my Claire, I loved her so much. After our exciting day, we were both worn out, and slept well. In the months that followed, we had several more adventures at the club, but those are stories for another day.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable old age story of a couple open to new things

Many of us are really into this mature wife sharing obsession and would love our wives to participate. So this tale hit on a good note and was quite believable.

The introduction of a well-hung player only added to the lustful play session. I am sure this scenario has been carried out in many clubs, in many countries and will appeal to lots of Literotica's readers. I certainly enjoyed it but would have loved it to be in the true category. That would have been like adding the cream on top. (sorry for the pun, which was meant!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Dialog was Bad

The story was ok, but the dialog was stuff, awkward and felt like people from the 1940s. Sixty is up there, but not THAT old. Do people really talk like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So realistic and erotic.

Can anyone imagine anything sexier that a 60 year old woman? OK, a 59 year old woman. But other than that?

Just stupid and pathetic. Should be in Mature category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Since the remaining stories

Take place after she cheats and you are left out altogether, why not move them to erotic couplings and skip the humiliation and divorce chapters... after all it was you who ruined what you had.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Here's what I don't understand.

If she only had room in her heart for her husband, and it was just sex, why did she lie to him? How much love could she have if she lied to him to go have sex with another man? That's not much love as I see it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories