All Comments on 'Mature Wife Fantasy'

by Ifeellucky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First to the Anon who questioned sex being in the late 60’s. If you are near that age and are not having sex, shame on you and I understand your bitterness. I know couples in their late 70,s still swinging happily.

To the author, your story was good and with a little more time to keep reviewing it, it could had been great.

I meet with a couple who are in their mid 60,s and they are awesome in bed. The experience and the desires beat any sex with most younger people. They are doing what they want and how, no restrictions.

Confidence in sex is a wonderful experience.

i122i122over 1 year ago

Maybe I read the story too quickly but I think I missed the creampie? Keep writing and ignore the negative comments that will surely come your way.

I’m sure that in part II John will get to play with Marty’s cum filled pussy…maybe even eat it at her urging.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 year ago

OK, you will always have my interest in any sexual exploits in the "Over 60's" category. So the story worked well on that score, however, a little more detail on the selection process of a stud might have enhanced my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, you will enjoy watching your wife with two men, being roasted and taking cock in her ass and pussy at the same time, you can then join in and make her airtight, make sure you get lots of photos or video, then you can watch your wife performing whenever, and have something to show potential partners.

LIDiverLIDiver10 months ago

Deliciously naughty!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed it. She is late 50's I am 70 and after fantasizing in bed for several years, decided she should act on it. Once committed to the idea it wasn't long before she announced she had a younger admirer and if I was still ok with it, she would flirt with him and see what happens. Well he took the bait willingly and she arranged for him to come back to our house when I was out. Believe me she was well serviced by the time I got home and she has repeated this on a few occasions. We both love our new found adventures.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Sexy delicious! The puritan hordes and their ludicrous comments prove them to be the true sexless cucks!! Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i know this for a fact sometimes a loving older wife just need a big cock fuck. not a relationship but just a good big cock fuck

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Her husband should of went in and fucked her pussy when she was getting fucked in the ass. I would have loved being fucked in that way!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I asked my husband what did he think of me getting fucked by an older man.

He said I know we talked about doing this, are you sure you are ready.

I told him I have been talking to an older man on line for a while now.

He wants to see me naked on Skype and he will be naked also.

My husband took out his very hard cock and said this is my answer,

I told him that I would be talking to Joe later tonight. We Skype Joe and he was naked he showed his cock and said it was 7 inches, my husband undressed me and asked Joe if he liked what he was seeing. Joe said yes and I want to make love to her. Arrangements was made. We all went out for dinner and a few drinks. Back to ours and my husband watched me sucking Joe hard then joe fucking me from behind.

My husband said he will stay in the spare bedroom and let Joe and me have the master bedroom if Joe wants to stay over. I had a wonderful night with joe, we meet up once a fortnight and Joe stays over or I stay over in Joe place.

i122i122about 2 months ago

I’m certainly happy to hear that Mary’s pussy still works after menopause. A lot of mature ladies want or have to give up sex after the change due to medical reasons. Most all I know lose their self lubrication ability (coconut oil works great) and for some penetration is painful. Other just loose interest in sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's a shame there wasn't a repeat, because the slut was infected with HIV and died a slow and painful death. Yes, even at this age, the idiocy of fucking without protection is dangerous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIfeellucky@Ifeellucky
I am a mature 70+ man with a beautiful mature wife. I like to write stories, mostly fantasy but all based on real life experiences. Most of my stories depict my wife and I but with our names changed for privacy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES