All Comments on 'Mature Woman's Awakening'

by LonelyMom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sandman1Sandman1over 17 years ago
Keep up the good work

It was hot, steamy, sexy, and erotic.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
You're welcome…

It was an honour to help you make this story all it could be.

I especially liked the scene where she came while looking in the mirror. It did such a lovely job of showing the change of perspective the narrator felt because of her lover.

A sweet, hot and lovely piece of work.

Well done!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
How lucky...

...you each are of finding each other and such love with each other, whether it's couched as fiction, or if it's based on true experience. You write as if you've experienced the feelings, thoughts and sensations described. It's always wonderful when people find a love with each other that is so satisfying (regardless of who the people are).

Thanks for a finely written story of loving, eroticism and longing quenched. I hope you write more for me to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good..

Wow...very good job. I liked your vivid descriptions. Please continue writing...

norseprincenorseprinceover 17 years ago
Loved your story

Very good story. Why does the fact that you have 6 children turn me on sexually soooo deeply?

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
You tell a good story

I much prefer your writing style to the gross stories some offer. It's erotic, but not overtly so. I hope to read more from you, girl.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sensitive!

How wonderful is it when a Writer can tell her story in such a sensitive, caring way. Makes the erotic scenes even more lovely and erotic, bordering on steamy. Loved this story!

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoover 17 years ago
Another great one!

You have an amazing gift for bringing across emotion in a character. I have found myself immediately drawn into both of your stories, because your characters show such depth, even in the first paragraph. Keep it coming!

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Again!

Another fiery triumph for LonelyMom. Congratulations!

BrandiiBrandiiover 17 years ago
Your stories are great.

They are easy to read and fun to imagine actually occuring.

You've got my vote.

BroadswordBroadswordover 17 years ago
Sexual Brush Strokes

You do such a superior job at painting the word picture of a woman taking her tenative steps at feeling comfortable in making love again.

Perhaps this beautifully described work should have been in the Exhibitionists/Voyeur category, since all of your Literotica readers were crowded in the room watching?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story.....

Great feel, and Very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you deserve the best

Great story. Hope your own life finds this same satisfaction

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
Memories

I enjoyed reading this, it brought back memories of long ago. My 2nd wife was 10 years older then me. I loved the story.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex as love

You wrote a story that defines erotica. You described what every woman wants and what every man wants to give. You also showed how there are second chances in life.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks...

Very romantic, soft read. The way you paint a story with words is just , smooth.

My current wife is 10 years older than me, the way she tried to explain her feelings, was similar to this story. We have been married for over 35 years.

Thanks. v

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
continuation must

Awesome. it would be a crime if you didn't continue.her children should accept her new lover after some hesitation.it would be great if the younger man happened to have studied with her son at school as his junior.he should romance her in front of her children and as the ultimate happiness ,she should have a surprise pregnancy. and they should marry with her having a protruding belly.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

Bravo... What an engaging scenario and with great depth of feeling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous