All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nala6Nala6over 12 years ago
Five

Excellent chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exciting Chapter!!

The long-awaited battle to the end was as exciting as anticipated. No, no regret about Micah. He was wicked to the end.

So, what will Regina's future be now that she is surrounded by vampires and creatures that she both loathe and fear?

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

~Bluegardenia

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Ah, Delgado

He won the battle, now he just needs to win her heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The battle with Micah maybe over.

Delgado is now going into the real battle for Regina's heart.

Hopefully, it won't take 7 chapters like winning over Micah. Regina seems like such a hard nut to crack. She is so stubborn about all the wrong things.

Great story. Thanks

vt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Chapter

Excellent and very exciting chapter. Some minor errors here and there but they did not distract from the story.I love the different point of views of the characters,well done.Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

this s getting real juicy now so i cant wait for the next chapter

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Attitude

This chapter proved that Maurice has a right to his "take no shit from anyone attitude". The battle which started like a game in the end was quick and decisive. Will he get Regina in the end, I hope so. Let's face it Regina has to mate w/Maurice if they are all to become on happy rather extended Vamp plus family.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Exquisite...............simply exquisite

I love Maurice because there is something very humble, matter of fact about him and the way he accepts situations. There are no pretensions nor illusions of grandeur. He is a vampire with exceptional gifts and that's all there is to it.

Defeating Micah was child's play considering the epic battle he will be up against try to convince Regina she's his mate. Now this will be interesting and I can't wait to see how you wrangle acceptance out of her. She's an "Iron Lady" who gives no quarter and expects none in return.

Work it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Micah is dead and he died in battle. Maurice is bad vampire, I like Maurice!!! I am glad that Annie apologized. Even though it wasn't her fault but she have left when Reggie want to. I love this story!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Short comment....

Maurice....is a pimp.

Enough said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 06 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info