All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 08'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Yoli isn't the only crazy girl in this series. Unfortunately in her absence, the apparent heir to the title is a lady who may not own our protagonist's heart but definitely his mind/penis.

Good news is that she isn't likely to resort to physical violence, bad news is she seems to favor chemical warfare, financial domination and sexual manipulation. One thing is clear, dude needs to get from under her. Metaphorically I mean, although literally too I guess.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500almost 3 years ago

Another masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series would have been a great one except for the fact that you've made our guy out to be a fucking idiot. A submissive who acquiesces to everything the women tell him. Let him grow some balls for Christ's sake.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken you did it again. Here is what I gather about Renae. All of her life she wanted to fit in with her peers. Her skin color made her self-conscious. She never got the love or respect she desired. She felt everyone she thought was a friend was manipulating her behind her back. Look at how her baby daddy did her. He got her pregnant and slept around with other girls and her friend. Her best friend suppose to be a sister but she slept with Renae baby daddy. So Renae feels like she has to control her relationships to keep from getting hurt. Even though she is controlling her baby dad. She would rather be with someone she can trust. She actually likes the protagonist but she has been condition to manipulate her environment for so long. She wants him to become her ideal man. Soon as she see progress with him she turns up the manipulation to control the present circumstance. The more her baby daddy let her manipulate him the farther she feels out of love with him. People tend to think Renae is cold and a control freak. I think all that will go away once the right guy comes along like the protagonist. The persona she created is a cry for help. She is so frustrated with her life that’s the only way she can lash out. Look at how she did poor Andre. He made her pay for it at the end of the last video lol. Everything I wrote could be completely wrong. I am just a lazy boy psychologist lmao.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

gydeonabout

...very astute observation; by the way, chapter 09 is on the way. Look for it to drop in the next couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You did it again. Showing your skill as one of the best writers on this site.

I want Yoli and Vicky together, I still think he needs to start developing some sort of backbone and making decisions instead of being passive. He needs to have some sort of character arc, with his mom and the women in his life, let him grow.

That said, Vicky is an excellent inclusion to the story to break the monotany of Renee being the personification of physical perfection. If Vicky could build him up as well and have those two compete over him that would make things interesting, especially with Yoli blowing everything up as well.

Oh well, can't wait until the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I actually like Renee. I was rooting for she and the main dude even though he's relatively green for her. This new Renee, I don't know how I feel about her. Lead character should try at least in some ways to show he's growing so these hotties stop manipulating him. In Nigeria we'd call him a 'woman wrapper' (wrapper is that African print wrap most African ladies tie around themselves as part of their clothes). The sex as usual is flames and I love the Tressie/Vicky combo. Someone said Vicky with Yoli? No please. 😄

Mondo you are the best. I told my sex club folk about your stories. Awaiting patiently the next episode. It's like a TV series to me now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous