All Comments on 'May Sucks - Happy Mother's Day, Bastard'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Decent. Congratulations on your long and successful marriage. This story is an interesting reversal of the original. The bottom line is that either partner can cheat. If cheating is against your moral, values and ethics then find a partner that feels the same way.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Hey Mr. Bear. Tell Mrs. Bear she is 100% accurate in her assessment of an actual wife, in a good marriage and in love with her husband.

There are good writers here who really jump the rails with bizarre character contortions that frankly aren't remotely believable.

Going to read it now and thanks!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the fun one but Mary and Maxine's husbands did try and stop Frank.

I really didn't get them being in the dog house.

Happy Mother's day to even.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Didn’t do much for me, sorry old doctor.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some good & some bad. I loved the fact it was told aboout a cheating husband, as we all know that men are as likely,probably more, to be cheaters than women. So, that originality was refreshing. I also liked the author comment at the beginning about not dancing w/ married people. That is a common narrative device on this website, and I don't get it. I would neither ever ask any woman to dance that had a companion, nor expect my companion to dance w/ a stranger. That's just disrespectful to your partner. The multiple changes to I don't know how many storytellers was not to my taste. I don't mind a change back & forth between a his & her, but the frequent narrative voice changes just made it confusing. Finally, the author seems to be a man-hater. I am not sure what was up w/ throwing the friend husbands under the bus for witnessing the dirtbag husband running off. They were portrayed as discouraging him. So, did the wives in the story expect their husbands to tackle the jerk and hold him down so he couldn't run off w/ the models? Also, a lot of comments about men just being bad, that seemed to seek justification b/c Frank was total scumbag. Hearing your gender torn down through the story, just b/c of one jerk, gets old fast, just as the stories by women-haters are unpleasant to read as well, as characterizing a whole group based upon an individual is just another form of bigotry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally, someone hits the nail squarely on the head. As I always told my kids when they were young, cheaters never prosper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good!

KaeYo

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Better than all the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not good

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

LT, you should tell your wife that if she wants to start writing she should keep an open window with names and ages for reference at all times.

We have three children- Francis Michael, eighteen years old; Steven Jacob, ten years old; and Lydia Marie (the apple of his eye), two and a half years of age.

Soon afterward, Joseph Junior and Consuelo arrived along with the three youngest of their kids. Their oldest daughter was a freshman in college, and their number two child was at baseball practice.

The three youngest ran herd on Lydia's kids in the backyard, and the council of war was convened.

If Michael was 18, why would he need to be ran herd on? When he told his mom and grandfather about what he had observed and then again after the football game she wrote him to sound like he was closer to the ten year old than his own 18.

Your sentence for Frank (as a first offender) was awfully steep, with the four models getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Tell her to keep trying though.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Sorry but I didn't really enjoy this story. No one can would be such a calous and stupid idiot as this husband. And to my mind 4 highly successful models would never mess up their jobs for a common as muck man and then advertise it. Yes the revenge was good and the idiot husband deserved everything he got. But I just dont believe any one would act like these characters. Nice try but it missed the mark for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice try but I think it was a "swing and a miss".

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

Probably would have been better if you had not mentioned "February Sucks". It made it less believable her having a army available to assist her.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Too fast paced, jumped around too much, too many characters to keep straight, and too over the top with a husband seemingly melting down over a pretty face. And 4 models willing to sacrifice everything for a fun time, while recording it and sending it to the one person who would want revenge. Still, I enjoyed reading it; just wish you would have spent a little more time on it.

Buck1974Buck1974about 2 years ago
What can I say

Well what do I say it was different few mistakes but I didn’t care because it was fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it . 5 every day of the week

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Burn the bastard.

Good riddance for Lydia of a cheater.

/

This should have been the Feb Suck story, the men are the cheaters not the woman. In my country, the men were stereotyped as the cheater which most cheating are married men with single girls. Husbands getting beaten up or castrated by wives barely make people's eyebrows rise. That is why I got riled up with the GA's story because it was the woman who did the despicable act and it just doesn't happen, not the way Linda did in Feb Suck in my country. If a woman does what Linda did, her own father and/or brothers would hack her to death. It is considered as disrespect not only to the husband's honour but also the wife's family honour too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that was different. 5

mischief_makermischief_makerabout 2 years ago

BTB: Good for the gander, good for the goose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, this story doesn't work for me. The cheating husband deserved to be burned down, no problem there, but I don't think the other two did anything wrong. If I'd been Mark or Joel, I'd have told my wife she can divorce me, no way to stop that, but it'd be a cold day in Hell before I allowed her to punish me just because her best friend's husband decided to take a high dive into a pool of stupid.

.

Mark and Joel told him what he was doing was wrong and wouldn't end well: their job was done at that point. The cheater wasn't drunk or drugged, he was just being stupid and cruel. You don't get to beat his ass, which seemed to be the only way to stop him, in a club full of witnesses without going to jail. Mark and Joel should have told their wives they could take their "discipline" and shove it right up their asses.

.

This story was as stupid as G.Anderson's, but at least the protag stood up for herself, although she left it in the hands of all the men in her family to bring retribution. Giselle character was ironic because "George" Anderson is actually a woman author. You can tell in the wording of her stories, also by the fact that women in her stories are never punished for even their most egregious betrayals.

.

3 stars, because two wives presumed they could "punish or discipline" their husbands simply because they were angry at another man, and because the pansy husbands allowed it to happen. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big Bravo to your wife. Very nice and well written. Just goes to show you that cheaters are mostly all alike. Selfish, people with no concern about spouses or/and family. BTRH...

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

I have read ALL of the "February Sucks" stories. I liked this follow up tale a great deal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"She says that NO woman involved in a loving marriage would act like that." - I would differ just a TINY bit. I could see a POSSIBILITY of a loving wife being swept off her feet, but she would never expect him to accept it and welcome her back.

\

As far as dancing goes, if a GENTLEMAN approached her husband or date, and RESPECTFULLY asked for permission to ask her to dance, it MIGHT be granted, and she MIGHT accept, either refusal to be accepted gracefully.

\

The breaking the 4th wall asides is lame.

\

"who would like to get some of his attention." - He's telling the story, so it's MY attention.

\

"He would fight for me." - Yes, but he shouldn't have to, YOU should fight for your marriage.

\

"shifting uncomfortably in their seats as we approved" - APPROACHED!

\

"When the hotel kicked us out of your suite" - Since she knew they were in her suite, why didn't they just go up and kick some ass?

\

Why are the other women pissed at their husbands? They TRIED to stop him.

\

We don't need William's back story, it has nothing to do with this story.

\

Too many POV changes. I thought this was going to be a more realistic take on the Celebrity Hall Pass theme, instead it was even more out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whatever floats your boat

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Excellent Story (4 Stars)

I liked the story. It was an excellent twist on the February - Sucks BTB. I don't usually give 4 stars to a story like this but the twist in the story and ending made it really good read for me. It earned all 4 stars.

As usual your writing is good. Tell your wife Happy Mothers Day. You two keep partnering on stories. The results are pretty dang good. Even if it is AF backed. LOL Go Navy.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story momma bear

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Not any better than the horrible February Sucks story with simply an idiot male in this story. The absurdity of either of these stories happening is so far off the charts that suspension of belief is impossible. Sadly this beaten horse just can't seem to die.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

That was a fun kickass story. A mile a minute. The multiple POVs were mostly effective, although a couple of times they wandered a little too far afield for such a flash story. I hope Carolyn does more. Refreshing to get a female perspective in this mostly testosterone driven genre. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You made it interesting by having so many of the characters espouse their current thoughts. Once again, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Carolyn : You have to keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story reads as somewhat scattered and a little difficult to follow, particularly towards the end. liked the change of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started out a 5 but got confused as the introduction led me to think this was a "February Sucks" add-on. Once I resolved the conflict, I was "all-in" on the story line. The conclusion of the story was a bit weak and I only gave this 3 stars (I wanted to give it 4 or 5 but couldn't). Think this is a great companion piece to "February Sucks"; I see lots of sequels, add-ons, etc. coming.

Think the author went over the top prosecuting Mark and Joel. Both husbands tried to talk Frank out of what he was doing. They could have been involved in helping Lydia. Instead they were made out to be "bad guys" by association. Don't think that was fair; they were not like the so-called friends in the "February Sucks" story that basically supported the cheating spouse. Okay, they could have taken some phone video as additional evidence but wasn't a whole lot they could do.

Next, after seeing phone video of the skanks using coke off someones body, why didn't dad Joseph, (or Mary or Maxine) immediately call the police a provide a tip about drug use in the hotel. Since the skanks were using the husbands phone, his locations should have been easily determined.

Never did tell when Frank attempted to return home.

Don't understand why Giselle was so upset about Lydia going out clubbing at that point in the story. The divorce was well underway, why would it mess up the proceedings?

Second paragraph of Epilogue didn't make sense. Linda Graebel's fate was not affected? Seems like something is missing in this paragraph. Loved Lydia punching out Linda.

A very solid story. I'm anonymous only because I don't have an account as I'm not a writer. I look forward to seeing this story line grow like "February Sucks" did.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply another sad take on the awful February Sucks theme. And what's up with the other two wives giving their husbands shit for him leaving?? What did they want them to do?? Tie him to the chair?? I would have told my wife to stick her punishment up her ass and find some other place to sleep. I don't mind being called out when I fuck up but that was bullshit. Definitely can see a woman's influence with that crap.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

This was not a follow-up to the February Sucks story. To be honest with all the rapid changes of narrative viewpoints I'm not entirely sure what the hell was happening.

Not your best story.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

I like your writing, but please, please join us in the 21st century. Asian, not Oriental

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks, the self proclaimed king of nitpicks and pointless points

your comment really doesn't make much sense. More pointless points!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading your wife,s story and some of the negative comments, I congratulate you on a well written story. It takes effort to turn out a short story that is so succinct but very believable THANKS for such a great Mothers Day read

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Train wreck.

I wish to fuck that everyone just lets this die the death is should have, except for 2 decent follow ups, a long time ago.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

I had problems with the many POV changes. Of course that could be strictly my fault, but I still had problems and a reader having problems isn't good for a writer. Thanks for the read! cd

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Just as bad as the original, and not very original.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Ilike your stories but this one...well, I know she made you write it so I didn't grade it. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall interesting take on the February Sucks trope. Two complaints: Needed better tagging on the POV changes. And also why were the two male friends punished? They tried to discourage him from going but other than attacking him physically, I don't know what else they could have done. 3 stars.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 2 years ago

Doesn't matter how you try to change or rewrite it, the original was not as great as you all seem to think it is, this was worse than the original.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 2 years ago

An 18 year old needs to be babysat by the grandparents? Then you make him sound ike a little boy? Especially being dropped off at the grandparents, running around like hes a little boy. Maybe have a reread of your OWN story, that wasn't great, was he 18 or 8?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another trash rehash of a well played out story. It's time to let it die.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Very good story. I enjoyed the change up to the Feb Sucks stories, although it tailed off very sharply after the opening pages. I would have enjoyed a little of the initial confrontation between Lydia and Frank. That would have added a lot to the story. Did the cop brothers plant the drugs on Frank?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Way over the top story line with very little emotion. Feb. Sucks was all about the intense sense of betrayal and then the angst and agony of what to do afterward. This was very lacking in those critical aspects. Didn't work for me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
OK

Usually I like Bear's stories. But this one reads that his wife completely pussy whipped him. First, Lydia is a complete harpy. She's foul-mouthed and demanding. Hell, if I were married to her I would be looking elsewhere too. I'm not sure why he was interested in the first place. Then again, the author is from NJ. If he is from the Northeast section I can understand it. Women from there and NYC tend be nasty and demanding. In other words complete bitches. Some are very charming, but most I met, ick!

There should be three divorces as the other two wives seemed to be even worse. Putting their husbands in the doghouse because they didn't forcibly stop Frank from leaving with the models is just stupid. I guess the author was trying to find an equivalency with FS story friends, but there's no comparison. In the FS story the 'friends' aided and abetted in Linda leaving with the scumbag. In this story the husbands did nothing of the sort and tried to dissuade Frank from messing with the girls.

Umm, why do they need to find Frank to give him a restraining order? He didn't come home. Nothing to enforce if he is not coming home. Just change the locks and deal with him if he shows up.

Drug trafficking was a weak plot device. Other than Frank's behavior with he model skanks, there was no indication he was involved in such activities. He's a blue collar worker and most likely make decent money. He could disappear and make do with his skills in another state. Anytime he gets served, just move on to another. I know plenty of guys who did this. Every move delays collecting child support/alimony. If he works under the table, good luck finding him.

Anyway, I was disappointed with this story. The more I read, the more I disliked it. By the time I finished reading I realized I just read a bunch of crap and gave it the deuce it deserves. 2* Now that Mother's Day is over, hopefully the author can find a way to reclaim his man card.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Hahaha. Your wife said that the other stories wouldn't happen?

Well neither would this.

Better luck next time. 2*

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

couldn't even make it through the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lydia turning into a bitchy slut wannabe at O'Reilly's was a disappointment but the story was otherwise amusing. The creativity GA unleashed with "February Sucks" has been an amazing pleasure to witness. Hope to read more from Miss Carolyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite confusing story, hard to follow, there wasn‘t really a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story had the makings of being a great/5 story. Too many characters and subplots to follow so the rating went down!

Tls2753aTls2753aabout 2 years ago

Very well written. I agree with most of the commenters that the other husbands should not be in trouble with their wives. I did not have any problem with the changing point of view.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Jeez. Fantasy and creative writing is one combination used in writing but... this was just so unrealistic as to be garbage. The vast majority of the legal cases would not proceed that way. Plus, it seemed to develop into a cast of friggen THOUSANDS as more and more tangentle people were added. Then their useless Points of View added to the story. But all they did was confuse the story more, not explain things.

I mean, all that rubbish about the backgrounds of various children and their partners, served no purpose whatsoever.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Go Air Force! Good story. Only criticism is many of the characters at the end are from other LT56 stories. Don't assume the readers have already read those. I got but other might not. Keep writing Carolyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mama bear has some skills. However I cannot go past a 4 on it. She started out with a good setup and was into the classic Saddletramp ass kicking build up then went for a CrazyTruckerDave ending. If you introduce elements into the story that can create devastation on the offender, use them. Brothers in law were law enforcement, use it. Better, one of them could have been a prison guard where the hubby was doing time. Sometimes less is more.

All in all, great submission and look forward to reading your future works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I 100% agree with your wife about how unrealistic the premise of February Sucks was. But her story is at least equally nonsensical.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - Sorry, just not my kind of story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years agoAuthor

O.K., I see what my husband meant by not being sure that people actually read the story. This was meant to be a parody, not serious. I that all the nice comments to me- my husband is rolling his eyes now. I agree with most of the other comments, especially the one about 'let the plot line DIE' I meant for this to be really tongue in cheek, but not to be taken seriously.

And to the 'person' who cast dispersions on my North Jersey lineage, F*** you, asshole. You couldn't handle us. My cousin Gino will be paying you a visit.

Mrs. BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, tralan69er, why don't you use your comments to actually comment on the story. Frankly, I agree with Brooks that LT56 complained that the Feb Sucks stories were ridiculous, then proceeds to write one just as ridiculous, just switches the sex.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

I LIKED IT, not LOVED IT, started out a little slow but picked up towards the end. G. A's ... February Sucks has been around long enough that people are getting really tired of it. I know I am. That ... may be why it dragged in the beginning. Thanks for the story.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Confusing but I love a happy ending. 5 stars to writer

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Good story, the other husbands should'nt have been punished, what were they supposed todo tackle the idiot and tie him to a chair. Some guys only think with their small head and they are or think they are gods gift to women. Needed a good BTB story tonight but this was ok.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

Yeah you being a Vagiants fan it makes sense to devolved into cuckold land. Eagles fans however know how to deal with a betraying slut of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it..

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could use a little tightening up regarding who's speaking but that didn't hurt too badly.

Good story, keep'em coming.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A diesel mechanic and you turn him into a drug dealer? Can't think of anything stupid? Far too many locations, almost none of which are processed. Your protagonist is anything but lovable. But what should be better if you use "February sucks" as a template. By the way, if you need a "Mother's Day" to show your mother that you love her, you've done everything wrong in your life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The way this was written, it was hard for me to follow, who was doing what...Particularly at the last couple pages...

I still gave it four stars, but there were lots of spelling errors, lots fumbled-up grammar, and all those extra characters and plot twists? Whatever they were...even after a second read, I was having trouble figuring out what, who and where, and why...

Still a good effort and a rather longer story...I suppose. Good story thread, seemed more original, and was great it was women doing the seducing and a man fucked-up...good premise to set this story set in May, on the weekend of Mothers Day. Nice, almost complete plot break..from February and Valentines Day...which to me, HAS ALWAYS SUCKED! :)

Thanks Author! 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, since LT56 weighed in here to clarify that this was more a parody than anything else, any comments I could make would be irrelevant. Still. Carolyn is correct that the "February Sucks" wife (Linda) is not typical of women. However, she subverted that point by making the models behave like Marc L., which is similarly unrealistic. Frank's behavior, however, is plausible. All in all, this was a decent first story for Mrs. Linebacker, though I think both AK86 and CTC were way faster out of the gate.

QM

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

Way too many side stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again another ending! This really sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. Sorry, but this story had little to do with "February" and was just not very cohesive. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't. maybe try something original? 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jumped the shark with the drug trafficking conviction. Also models would have been forgiven in a few months. I mean models and drugs "I'm shocked!" (Just like Captain Louis Renault in Casablanca).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well I’ll be a mother fucker that was a fun read !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like to prefer a complete opposite version. No drugs just sex and she has to forgive him like all the others.

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

Solid 4 star effort. The ending was a little rushed and somewhat inconclusive. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dont get it. You saying the original February is implausible, but you literally did the same thing, or even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic - one for the women

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

I find it strange the other husband's where blamed by their wives. What where they supposed to do. Wrestle him to the floor. They told Frank it was a bad idea, he did it anyway. All on him. For those husband's to let themselves be held accountable by there wives is bullshit and they need to grow a pair.

Finally, the story was so so and over the top. Just like the original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not one of your best!!!!!

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

WTF?

This story sucked almost as much as the Vagiants have the last few years. ReedRichards must have hijacked your account...

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

You're right, the original is implausible. BUT....it's my story. Homage to my wife, as I said. I have informed my Italian brother-in-law of your concerns. And as far as his supposed 'friends' not restraining him; some friends. I have a lot more concern for my buddy's life and marriage. But that's o.k. I appreciate your views. Like I've said before, thick hide. (And Head, I've been told.) Thanks again.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT! I guess Linda should have not tried to harm Lydia. Her nose would feel much better. Need another part, where Peter puts a baby maker in Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 5, for originality. But it did not make sense. The thing that gets lost on Literotica is this- Although women LOVE attention from men, they usually recognize it’s a shallow attempt, to fuck them. And most women, have no problem finding a guy on their own, to do that. What used to set guys apart, is their willingness to commit to getting married, and supporting a family. Now.... that is the dream, that women chase. But a sports illustrated model, would not sink so low, to pick up an average Joe for a 3 day romp. She would get laughed out of high society. Sex, to a woman, has no value. Sex, to a model, would be limited to someone who enhances her career. At the end of the day, all women have the same body parts. To be looked up as a celebrity, they have to play the part. I realize the sense of irony here- Which is why I gave it 5 stars. But it never would have happened.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

While this was very well presented and served its purpose as a farcical tale, it illustrates many real world truths. In the original story, we have a man who's is abandoned by everyone, friends included. Left to his own devices he capitulates. Now of course in every GA story, we have male Mc that have zero self esteem and their self respect is a negative number. So we get endless pages of woe is me indecision and vacillation. The ending is that he stays, caves in, and wifey suffers no penalty. Standard GA. In the real world, well over thee fourths of men whose wife steps out end up staying. Society and the laws and courts dictate that he is crucified financially and she is rewarded if divorce ensues. In this story the female Mc was supported by friends and family, was decisive in decision making, and swift to respond. Far more divorce actions are initiated by women than men, because they know the deck is stacked in their favor. For women there is no penaltyfinancila or otherwise. More than ninety percent of family courts have as a default that wife gets kids, at no legal cost since it Is default. Hubbies must spend thousands upon thousands to gain equal standing in custody. In terms of financials, I believe it was around 2014, that the average net worth of single parent female households surpassed that of single male households. This is solely due to the court mandated wealthy transfer that results from divorce. Again, the wife is rewarded for misdeeds. This story felt off, because it was strange in its gender reversal, but oh so familiar in the resolution was quick, decisive and supportive. Is it any wonder that in the last year for which stats are complete, 72% of suicides were white males?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good to see a role reversal and a fighting wife trying to hold onto her family. I found it a little disjointed to read, but others may like it.

sqzrplzrsqzrplzralmost 2 years ago

Interesting beginning and character development , too bad it slowly petered out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was written well, but I felt, even being only 3 pages, it was dragged out. And also somewhat unbelievable. But then, reality's often stranger than fiction. That the husband would go with the girls and stay for days on end, is despicable. Much the same way Linda of the usual Feb. sucks stories did. And that doesn't say much to the 2 models that just had to return to the married man when his wife went to the lady's room.

There seemed to be too much of the same with some extras thrown in for an "original" story addition. I did not feel the pull in this. 3 stars Bob

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

The back stories were way too back….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story well organized and I love it. The February saga had one big hole in it. Jim had very little support. His family and no friends were lame st next. Think about it… Here was a very nice and well like guy with almost no support unit. This story had a “force” behind the cheater’s wife. Also the writer skillfully build a new life for her while “burning” the cheater. Also the writer had some family clout written into the story. Just loved this story and it was a great change from Feb. incomplete tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just as ridiculous as the original. It reads like a transcript of an episode of Jersey Shore!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Tell wifey I think she did a great job on the story. Thanks for her writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the different take on GA's story,no RAAC,straight BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To reiterate your wife's comments, but slightly change it, it's not no woman would ever act like that, neither would a man if they were in loving marriage, which I am sure you can testify to as you are happily married. Overall, same story to me, just roles reversed, but not bad providing that point of view, well done to your wife

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Both of you need a decent editor. A dam is a barrier that stops or restricts the flow of surface water or underground streams. Damn, in this case, means to swear at; curse. It is often used to express annoyance, disgust, or surprise.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[01.04.23]

Best part of an Author's Note EVAH!

"Understand, this is primarily Carolyn's (my wife's) submission. So if you don't like it, let my wife know through me. Remember, though, that she has Italian relatives.

Enjoy."

11/10!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...