All Comments on 'Maybe I am That Way'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

It was very erotic a fantasy of mine but just me not including my wife she would not go for it.

Plus she does not even know I’m bi that I give oral and enjoy it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy Hot...

I'm 5'8" 150 lbs., blue/green eyes, long blond hair that I love wearing in a ponytail. I simply adore and am totally attracted to black men. I love their swagger, confidence, boldness and if you add 6'2" or taller, athletic muscular body and a beautiful big dick - then I'm just like John. I love embracing my feminine persona with my men. I have 3 older sisters that I constantly study how they carry themselves, especially with their men and I love emulating my sisters and being the woman with my men.

In this story Michael sounds like an absolute dream come true. So when John says at the end "maybe I am that way" - the answer is " there is NO maybe to it." Enjoy it...

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

this is what every white boi should be made to do. they would all be pussy free forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckold

I am a pencil dicked white cuckold. My wife got tired of my dicklet in her 40s and started fucking other men. She quickly became a size queen. A couple of years later she became a BBC slut. She remains so at 66 years old

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 3 years ago

Great story. I’m guessing they don’t track this sort of thing but this is probably the only Gordon Lightfoot quote on this site but you worked it in perfectly.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 3 years ago
My first black cock was on Guam

I had sucked my own cock just the head, then later I sucked my stepdad, went into the service and had my first black cock, no wonder women like it they taste so good. I hope to read more on this, oh I see achap2 cool. da.cd@frontier.com

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

I'd love to be a cuckold to a BBC. My wife is so sexy that I know many many men want to fuck her. One of these days I will bring home a handsome hunk of a man to fuck her. I will clean his cock before and after he sticks it in her, I will clean up the creampie from her pussy after he fucks her, and I will give my man-pussy to him to fuck as he pleases.

i love your stories. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfection! Having a gorgeous blonde wife as black cock bait. She lures them in and then both of you get to enjoy the most beautiful and sexy thing on earth, BLACK COCK.

I get hard when I see a white woman with a black man or with her black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife decided she wanted another black lover as she had an older black boyfriend when she was in her teens. I had to be open to it as we had already experimented with a ffm threesome with one of her cute girlfriends. She picked out a guy almost 20 years younger than us. Even though my wife is 50, she doesn’t look it. I got to watch and she loved it and wanted more. Our comfort level with each other increased. Once, my wife got on top of me in a 69 while Antonio fucked her from behind. I was licking her clit while his huge black cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Like it was no big deal, he pulled his cock out of my wife’s pussy and pushed the head of his dick into my mouth. I didn’t dwell upon it and just sucked his cock. It’s important to note I got super sexually excited when this happened. I mean tingly fireworks in my groin area. Antonio told my wife to look underneath and back at me while his dick was in my mouth. When she saw his dick in my mouth, she said “suck him baby.” After a few minutes, he stuck his dick back into my wife and instructed me to lightly squeeze his nut sack while he fucks my wife. I felt his nuts pulsing as he came inside her.

My servicing his cock progressed a little each encounter and I grew more comfortable and would frequently help my wife give Antonio oral. Then, one time he came over for sex and my wife had a bad inner ear infection from too much swimming pool water. So, she suggested I service him solo. Antonio sat on the sofa with my wife beside him. Like my wife does, I got on my knees with a pillow to cushion my knees and took his cock in my hands and started sucking him off. My wife played with his nipples then rested her head on his chest and stomach to watch me. I loved looking up into her eyes while I sucked her lovers big black dick. I sucked his head, stroked his shaft and caressed his nut sack simultaneously. He came in under 10 minutes.

After this encounter, my wife would have me go to his house and suck him off between designated dates with her. I sucked him off whenever he needed it. Then, one time, I get to his house and he tells me it’s time to give him my virgin ass. He handed me a gift from my wife it was an anal clean out kit and lube from A&E from my wife. So, I cleaned out and took a shower. I lubed myself and lubed his big cock. I got on my hands and knees and Antonio got behind me and pushed his cock into my anus. It hurt and burned but not for long. I have that 50+ year old enlarged prostate and Antonio’s dick actually felt nice as I jacked myself off. He really pounded me. The pounding was so powerful I couldn’t stay up on my hands and knees and ended up laying face down, legs spread and Antonio on top continuing to pound my asshole. When he came, he shook really hard and I felt his liquid cum shoot into my bowels. I loved it.

After our anal sex session we laid side by side sort of resting and napping. At some point, I wanted to hold his beautiful black cock and I reached over and gently took him in my hand. His cock stiffened in my hand. I got between his legs and started sucking him off. While I was sucking him off, he was playing with my hair, face, neck, back etc. I vaguely noticed him playing with my left hand and removing my wedding band. After he finally ejaculated in my mouth, he got up to pee. Upon his return from the bathroom, the gold chain around his neck had my ring on it and my wife’s diamond bridal set. He laid down beside me and pulled me into his shoulder armpit area. Antonio told me that my wife said he could wear our wedding rings around his neck in the event he started fucking both of us. So, he was so confident in his ability to turn me the rest of the way out, he had already took her wedding bands. This relationship lasted a couple years and when it finally ended, he kept our wedding bands. He deposited so much semen into our bodies, I’m sure my wife and I both still have his DNA in and around us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely story.

It seems these days so many white males want to be subservient to Black men. Becoming aroused by the thought of superior Black men taking and fucking their women.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved this story.Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've fucked many white women, none of them ever asked if they could bring their husband along on our next fuck session. Nor would I share any of them.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

"Loving" story. Hope the 3 of them live a long, happy life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES