All Comments on 'Maybe, It Gets Better'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was (still am at the end) at that hotel clerk, I almost threw my phone!! Glad I finished reading though. You could actually follow this up. Ana could be a true mentor to the young Ladies now. That ground as the ladies go through college and beyond. Or you could go the whole lovers way as well. LoL. Well least ya know your story lives on in imagination land

dressingSaradressingSaraabout 3 years ago

My Compliments

This is a GREAT story. I really love it. So well written and I enjoyed the characters and twists. But damn, it was also so so so hot. Incredible fantasy/dream. Keep up what you are doing, because I cant get enough of you stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

really great story with steamy sex and a happy ending :) love it

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsabout 3 years ago

This one was really beautiful. I mean, I always really like your stuff but this one really went above and beyond. I hope we can get there someday soon, I know in the part of the world I live in it feels like that kind of acceptance feels possible in the near future. I especially love the idea of using the story to contrast different generations of the trans experience, how much has changed in the last 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an amazing story and i absolutely loved it, great job with the writing and pacing, it was very well done

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

I liked reading this it gave me both a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest and a hard on so really it's my favourite kind of story. I kind of want more chapters more tales with Ana and the girls or maybe Ana and new girls trying to make it through school,ether way keep up the good work I look forward to reading more of your work.

thepocketsthepocketsabout 3 years ago

Keep going with this group i want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's lovely to see narrative form given to the healing experience of intergenerational queer interaction. I'm sure it's no shock to hear, but the highlight of the story was seeing Casey and Natalie comfort Chloe after outing her. The tone you set for that moment was more impactful than I've seen in a good while. I could feel Ana slipping into the dissociation you described so well afterwards, and then couldn't keep from grinning as it became clear what this story was going to be about. You've really captured the joy of seeing a younger generation of queer people able to exist in a less hostile world, and even how it can help with letting go of the left-over pain of internalizing that hostility. Chloe taking strength from the concrete knowledge that a woman like her could have a future at all was also all too relatable. Sexual aspect excluded, these are incredibly important dynamics in the community and I'm delighted to see them reflected in art.

As for that sexual aspect, while obviously best left in fantasy, having those dynamics built up certainly didn't lessen the thrill of that mentor-like relationship turning into trashy teacher/student fun. Getting a look at Casey's hidden raunchy side was almost more pleasing to my inner voyeur than the literal peeping. Overall, an enjoyable and touching read, and I'll definitely be checking out more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is so wholesome and sweet and perfect. Thank you!

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 3 years ago

This was marvelous. Touching, erotic and so, so good.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilabout 3 years ago

Honestly beautiful. I think the cathartic, healing aspect of it reaches back and gives such a lovely heft to the sexy stuff. It’s always nice to care about the characters afterward even as you’re picturing further filthy fun for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love all your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a great story, moving and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful and so cathartic as well, loved it, thank you

crashmattcrashmattabout 3 years ago

Great story, thanks so much for writing.

Super hot and sexy!

I'll look forward to your next one xxx

AVVVETAVVVETabout 3 years ago

I usually dread reading works that are this long, but the pacing blazed through whole thing, I loved every bit of it! The trans stuff was pretty visceral and it forged a really strong connection to the story. I also like the reminders and relevance regarding physical descriptors, a lot of works tend to front-load character bios and never seem to sink in and rarely get used in anyway, I especially liked how it played in dialog.

GayTripperGayTripperalmost 3 years ago

Excellent as always, Y. Happy Pride Month!

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 3 years ago

Excellent work! I love longer stories like this as the allow the reader to immerse themselves in the world you create and to get in touch with the characters. The build up to the sex was great and I loved the tension. The little twist was great and the sex was dirty and passionate. You’ve earned a new fan! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the description of trans bodies, the softness, the femininity. Now I'm even more curious!

sebyiffysebyiffyalmost 3 years ago

Gotta love a well written story that has sweetness and sexiness in equal measure.

ladidailadidaialmost 3 years ago

Fantastic as all your other stories are, thanks to the introspection and character development you put into them.

phantommasterphantommasteralmost 3 years ago

I have real almost all of your work and I follow you as well. I am always waiting for your next story to be published. You are a fantastic write and there is no doubt about it. However I have one small request. Well its a "big" request actually. In all of your trans stories , the cock of the main character is almost always on the smaller side. Smooth, pale, pink and girly looking. That is how you almost always describe them. However I would like it if you made some exceptions in your subsequent stories. In this story for example, Ana is a busty, thick but petit latina. It would have been absolutely fantastic if she had a fat, thick, veiny and uncircumcised cock attached to such a petite body. Grotesquely out of place on her body , but all the more hotter because of it. In the future if you could consider it and give your protagonist a properly huge and veiny 10 inch plus , wrist size girthy cock , it would be a refreshing and I think fantastic change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a trans woman who recently (3 years) finished high school, and remembering all them experiences.... and then this story the pleasure and lust and love and the last line especially “good you don’t have to go through that”

Fuck thank you! I wish I could up vote or do something.... this is the first time I’ve ever left a comment and.... wow I am blown away. This is definitely my favourite story

namidaboshinamidaboshialmost 3 years ago

Bravo! Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is such amazing work! It's honestly so well written and I always find myself coming back to these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing!! So well written!! Great character insight & development!! Keep this story going, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Great character development. This is definitely a favorite story.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Loved reading this. Not my usual choice if lit work, but this was an excellent read.

walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

More , more , more please

secondarylh42secondarylh42almost 3 years ago

This is so amazingly well written! All four women felt fleshed out as characters, I care about all of them now. The moment when Ana felt icky about walking into the men's room absolutely drew me into your writing, I know those feelings all too well, and from then on the story felt so authentic and immersive. Which made the sex later so hot! I really can't explain just how substantial the whole plot felt. Thanks so much for an immensely enjoyable read. I must say, I'm incredibly jealous of Chloe, I would do almost anything to be as hot as you describe her!

DPPHDPPHalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story and I hope you write more from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So so so good. The context of the story is so believable and well written, and the reactions of personalities leading to an eventful evening is just great start to finish.

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 3 years ago

It really was a sweet story about personal growth and friendship. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I’m very curious about her life as a married trans woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly it really was perfect, it was super hot and the build up was so good that I cringed a little, when Ann decided to fuck her students, because they felt too real XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. A few grammatical errors, but nothing that couldn’t be sorted out. Keep up the good work, looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story and hope you come back to writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! One of the best I've read here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible story! After reading, I decided I had to check out your other works. Clicked and realized I already had! I was not surprised to find that you wrote my favorite series, Sultanah. At least until you turn this one into a series! I don't think I've ever seen a better mix of intriguing and arousing. Absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your characters felt so real I was actually uncomfortable about the teacher joining in (when normally I'm all for a Hot for Teacher story) precisely because it works be seriously wrong if they were real. So five uncomfortable stars. Great title as well.

7gvy67gvy6almost 3 years ago

This is incredible, and emotional 6/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! I really appreciate how you included so much of the emotional issues that us transwomen experience and depicted such a beautiful healing through an incredibly hot and sexy experience. I went back back and forth between being heartwarmed and insanely aroused the whole time!

MrNecoMrNecoalmost 3 years ago

This was FANTASTIC. I loved it. Please continue the story

DinaParker69DinaParker69almost 3 years ago

Loved the plot twist that there was another trans woman, loved the wholesome nature of Chloe's friends acceptance, liked the sex. Felt the pacing suddenly go very fast towards the second half, but other than that this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great fun and also educational. however trans women also have a vaginal op.

DesiqldDesiqldover 2 years ago

I’ve loved your stories for years girl, from when I was a man. Now as a trans woman I love them more x

NeoRisaNeoRisaover 2 years ago

I don't know how you feel about hyperbole(personally I'm not a big fan of it and I know other authors who feel the same way) but I don't think I can word this without hyperbole so here we go:

From the bottom of my messy trans heart, I LOVED this story. 5/5 stars isn't a good enough rating for me. It's an 11/5 stars. It goes beyond a rating system. That's how much I loved this story. It was sexy and honest and empowering and even when I came I was thirsty for more because I just didn't want it to end.

Reading trans erotica can be a challenge. A lot of it just uses trans characters as a vehicle to get to where they're going(pun intended?), and a lot of the time, that's fine! But to have such an exceptional story that not only has trans characters but 'celebrates the transness' of those characters...Goddess, I could cry. If I wasn't still recovering from that orgasm, anyway.

Seriously, this was phenomenal. I love love LOVED it. You're an absolute artist and I've never so enthusiastically added a story to my favorites. Hells, this is my favorite story I've ever read in the decade and some change I've been reading and writing smut. Not might be my favorite, IS my favorite. Please for the love of the Goddess, keep writing. My body thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So... I've been wondering if I should have an account here for the past 10 months, and this story got me over that hill. I'm going to register as an user because of this story and you. c:

I've always had reservations about reading stories that hit close to some deep identity issues for me. I'm usually afraid they will shine light on my mistakes and my weaknesses, and take me back to the bad old days. Well, I'm happy to say I was wrong. I've been wrestling with questions about myself that I have no answers for. I saw a glimmer of light for me in my life in the way Ana and Chloe were embraced, in both ways, by Natalie and Casey. I felt a very real emotional connection to them all through watching them fight with the same stuff I have. It's rare that a story can make me want to punch someone in the face and hug someone (else) in the span of 5 minutes. I got to go on a very important journey for my soul thanks to your words, and there are none that can encompass my gratitude.

You've given me ammunition with which to continue fighting to be myself. And a very exciting morning to boot. I look forward to seeing what else your stories have to offer.

gwennlovegwennloveover 2 years ago

loooved this especially the plot twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it! So many nice image in my head whule reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I lie down, my body still getting over the orgasm I just experienced reading your story… I wanted to say thank you. I really hope there is more to this group story arc! Well done

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 2 years ago

Legit had to stop for a bit near the start. Porn setup or no porn setup, I was too mad at that hotel clerk to keep reading. :P

Absolutely wonderful story once I read the rest, though. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful story, I hope you continue with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

totally hot! good job!bi male ,always wanted a trans.watchin that be a treat! love the girls to spitroast me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so sweet! I can’t say I’d wish I had this kind of experience (delightfully hot as it would be), but I do wish I’d had someone in my life like Ana, growing up trans. *Or* friends as supportive as Casey and Natalie. This pulled at all my heartstrings while still somehow being really, *really* hot on top of it. Thank you so much for the story! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story, beautiful, insanely hot, and beyond satisfying. Needless to say, I'll be coming back to this repeatedly. I hope there is more to come from you and these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice...no, lovely story! The catharsis for you and the others who have read it must have been so amazingly gratifying! Thank you so much for including it!

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

This was good, nice steady pace and 4 very pleasant characters.

It would be nice if you developed this further around extra-curicular activities, like a hiking for a week in the wilderness for example.

But whatever you decide, please write more !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story read it over Christmas it was really uplifting.It was all about the joy of giving and acceptance trust and humanity. I will read more of your stories as this one gave me great pleasure a huge thanks xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, touching, erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

incredible story thank you so much

3eelzebub3eelzebubover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story immensely from start to finish... the protagonist's resentment and frustration, her being 20 years older than the girls; and their teacher, was beautiful, and gave it that exquisite frisson of the forbidden. The thrill of her's and Chloe's release - I felt a shiver of delight too. The two girls, more sophisticated and daring maybe than Ana and Chloe... and the climax so beautifully and deliciously obscene.

If it were rated in wanks I would give it. and gave it, 2, in the first reading... more to cum I feel.

In my minds eye I see you as Ana, and I've fallen in lust with you.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy and very attractive, but I really like the character development, so to speak. It's good to imagine a trans woman getting closure, it gives me hope for the world. Keep up the good work

-Hope

gregscottgregscottabout 2 years ago

Thank You it was wonderful. I was moved and my emotions twirled with your beautiful story.

I searched out stories of Transgender lesbians as I have written 2 chapters of my first trans story. Thrilled they got a red H. ( This is an elegant story that starts off slow and slowly brings the trans formation into the story. I was scared for Mrs. S as I thought she was caught and I saw her life as she knew it about to blow up, then Chloe comes in all dicked up and I now thought her life is now over as she knows it. I was routing for Mrs. S to come to Chloe's rescue but she froze up and I was thinking GO HELP HER ya spineless wimp. When the girls accepted Chloe and started making out and all was good but I lost all respect for Mrs.S.

The world is Changing and young people of today are more accepting than ever before, Gay, Trans, Lesbians, are all just people trying to live a good life and todays kids are not as mean as they were 20 years ago. Mrs. S redeems herself and yes they have a great night. I think being woke in todays society is almost mandatory as everything is recorded and mean ass people are called out and shamed for their actions. As Mrs. S drives to DC she ponders this new feeling of acceptance in her life and cant explain to the girls the freedom and excitement this new feeling brings.

Wonderful Emotional Story. lots of sequel potential.

( I am not a big Ass to mouth fan and cringed a bit at their actions but what do I know I'm a straight older white dad that secretly writes incest and Trans porn stories. In my imagination they immediately run to the bathroom and wash off their dicks, LOL )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow 10/10

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 2 years ago

I very much identify with your trans woman. I am brought to tears with them, both in their fear and joy. Though an orgy of any kind is still a fantasy.

Loved it! 💋

Thank you 😘

wildman9917wildman9917about 2 years ago

This has to be the best story that I have ever read on here.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

My school trip was never like that. Possibly because the year before did such a job on the teachers that we only got a field trip.

JacksducatiJacksducatialmost 2 years ago

“Don’t complain about the soundtrack of your pornos, and don’t sweat the typos in your erotica. “. This is probably the finest line I’ve ever read and is why I’m giving full stars and a follow. Thank you for the entertainment

wetpantyfanwetpantyfanover 1 year ago

Absolutely BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wow! I loved how all the girls got together. And especially how they all accepted each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, I've read two of your stories now. I've read two which I would say seem a little more tame than the others, but still, I have thoughts. I just really want to say that as a queer person I love what your write. The smut is really hot. But I also enjoy the larger queer subplot which speaks to actual experiences beyond porn worthy sex. Admittedly I'm a horny bitch who kind of half skimmed the non-sex parts, but I enjoyed it nonetheless and the fact that you take the time to put it in here makes me happy. This isn't *just* some horny erotica, it has more to it. It's quite thoughtful. The moment that Ana and Chloe shared was something which resonated with me. For a really long time I kind of forgot that queer people over the age of 25 exist. The only gay and trans people in my life were my age and it made me feel less alone, but at the same time I felt scared for my future. But now I'm in a place where I have those older queer mentors and it really does change my outlook on things.

To make my last and most important note of appreciation. I like being able to read stories that don't feel like they're objectifying and fetishizing queer people. Every time I go looking for queer smut it's all fetishy and definitely not written for a queer audience. It's cis men talking about their humiliation and sissyfication, or straight men who think lesbians are hot, or straight women who think gay men are hot. (It's easier to find decent transmasc porn, there just isnt as much of it) I think people are allowed to have there fetishes. I dont think cis men and women who get off to queer people are evil or anything. but at the same time I find it personally disappointing when I have to scroll through hundreds of dehumanizing, alienating, fetish pieces in order to just find trans women fucking. Ultimately it is entirely possible that you too are some cis straight guy with a fetish for trans women, but even if that were the case I appreciate the fact that you made it enjoyable for me. You'll definitely be an account I turn to whenever I need some me time and my girlfriend isn't around. Keep making stuff like this. There needs to be more of it on the internet.

I'm sorry for this super long, sappy, kind of stupid comment. I can't say I've ever made such a long comment on a porn piece before, and I hope I never do again. I should've commented about my dick being hard or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how long ago this was posted, but that was amazingly well written!

I don't know which was better, the smut or the plot!

I would honestly pay for a love story between Chloe and Ana, not sure if that'd be the best way for them though. So that or a story about their friendship! (Not that I'm in a position to pay for that :( But I'm sure you could find someone :)

I can't wait to read more of your work ;)

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Brilliant, I enjoyed it all.

Very touching and gentle.

Well worth 5 Stars.

Rapier

flbrtflbrtover 1 year ago

6/5. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for giving us a well-thought out story ( that happened to have porn in it). Fantastic read from beginning to end.

Loved the ending, gave meaning to some of internalized pain and possibly some future help to Chloe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still probably the best writer on this site. We don't deserve you, but will always be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. That was FIRE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. That was FIRE!!

CookiecreamyCookiecreamyabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Great eroticism and sensual revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW 😮 and

“That was FIRE!!” 🔥 I was amazed at how much this story made me think - of Hope, Joy, Healing of old injuries, and the ability to Care about others! Thank you for sharing

- pal

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m a trans woman and this story made me cry so fucking hard. the fear of losing everything and resenting all cis people turning into the loving and horny acceptance of your closest friends was so beautiful i was legit sobbing. chloe gets to live her trans life through high school and be loved sensually by her friends for who she is. this story absolutely healed a piece of my heart. who are you. how did you write this. what the fuck. thank you so much. you pervert. fuck fascism so that more chloes may prosper.

RainSlateHeroticaRainSlateHerotica9 months ago

Absolute hottest story I've ever read. I'm obsessed. So hot and it had these really sweet moments too. Yummmmmm. Read my stories! Please please.

JamietalltxCzdJamietalltxCzd7 months ago

I love this story and it's one of my favorites! I have it saved and read it multiple times. I enjoy imagining them spending the rest of their trip together and continuing the school year.

WoodwiseWoodwise6 months ago

This one line,, "It's okay that you don't understand. You don't have to," I said, "And that's a good thing.",,,, I will have to reread her explanation and try to see if I can understand :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Steamong hot and unexpected.

williambellwisdowilliambellwisdo6 months ago

Resonates so hard with me. all the stuff about this neuroticism from high school and finally being able to let it go is incredible. and the sex is really hot too :p

Stevelansdowne1969Stevelansdowne1969about 1 month ago

This is an amazing story, thank you! Beautifully written and so believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...