All Comments on 'McKayla's Miracle Ch. 02'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG - WHAT!!!!!

"Which is why it broke my heart when she left" NOOOooooooo!!!!!!!

dweaver999dweaver999about 17 years ago
LEFT!!!!!!!

She left? Now I know I'm not getting any sleep tonight. A full day of not knowing how it will end is too much. I love this story. You could leave all the sex out and it would be just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little confusion.

Great story. The only thing I'd mention is that the Catholic doctrine only dictates that homosexual sex (or rather, sex without chance of making a baby) is a sin, not homosexual love. You can be a gay man and still be a priest. I won't defend the Catholic church's beliefs regarding gays, there are some backwards notions, but it's not some awful unforgivable sin. Technically, sex with a condom is the same sin as sex with another of the same gender.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago

Noooes! Now, I'm scared to read part 3 :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ohh noo :O

She can't just leave :O

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WHAT??? She can`t live her! Now I`m really eager to find things out from next chapter.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

You mean to go to the store right?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
?????????????

If mount Everest split in half, that would be the size of the cliff that this chapter leaves us hanging over. Fortunately for me, chapter 3 is already written.

This is good storytelling and a good story to tell. The main characters have most of the action, but you weave the secondary characters in quite naturally.

I want to say more about your style and the composition of chapters 1 and 2, but I seriously have to read chapter 3 before I die from the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You broke my heart ...

... with the last sentence. I literally have tears in my eyes! ~ L

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Wow

Man, talk about your clif hanger. You are really tallented and it's a wonderful story. I am thanking my lucky stars that I have only now discovered your writings and so I can now run off and read the conclusion without delay. Thanks for putting this out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really

To end this chapter with such a sentence.

the mother of cliff hangers.

Clapping my hands here in awe.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Muddos

This is addictive .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it, but...

This is an excellent story in many ways, but one thing I can't quite grasp: what does McKayla see in Amberle? McKayla is smart and self-assured and knowledgeable and on and on and on ... and Amberle is a nice enough girl but nothing special. She doesn't even READ. So why is McKayla mad for this totally ordinary woman?

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

The story flows really well and I feel like I'm getting to know the characters really well. One person asked "what does McKayla see in Amberle?

From reading this story the answer seems simple: Love, you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm back again

Such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
such a lovely story; feels like they live next door

As a matter of fact; they're so likable & lovable that you make me want to find them and move in next door (or at least within a block or so) and to be their adopted Big Brother.

In regards to leaving; damn it!!! That sucks; luckily #3 & #4 are out to find out what happened! It's 2:50AM and now I have to plunge on in; even though I read 1 & 2 back to back, I can't stop now.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Always hate it when they say, if I had a dick, id be so hard for you right now. Why can't they just say, my clit is so hard? W/e, awesome story, im very absorbed in it. Wish you had more les stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is brilliant...

...and there's not a lot more I can add, so many others having said it all. I'd just like to reply to the reader who asked what does McKayla see in Amberle. How often have you seen people in real life and wondered: what the hell does he/she see in him/her. It's a cliche, but love really is blind. And true love is even more blind. That's what McKayla sees in Amberle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a lot to say

two people that love each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE STORY

GREAT LOVE STORY. HOW ELSE CAN YOU DESCRIBE IT.

RON TEXAS COWBOYRIDECC@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

I'm so nervous to read part 3 :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And the shoe drops in chapter 3

Two people so in love with each other chapter 2 had love,drama in it. Read chapter 3 guarantee at the first and at the end your eyes will not be dry I know I have read it numerous times.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo. com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A. True. Love. Story

Love the story. Not my first time to read 5stars

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So good.

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Gets. Better

The story just gets better every time that I read it. True love knows no boundaries

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All the emotions

This story is one of the best ones I've read on here, and I hunt for excellent; long love stories. Truy love each character's persona and how the entertwine with the others. I am curious where the name Bretlynn came from though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great cliff hanger, lol

Well that pretty much guarantees your third chapter will be read by many, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very well written story. A good romance. The lesbian bit is just an added on incidental.

I do take issue with one thing.

The Catholic church, and other churches, want their people to have babies, and the way this story is written that is a bad thing.

McKayla wants to have a baby, but as a result of her lifestyle that was highly unlikely. And we are meant to feel sorry for her.

HLD writing vicariously through McKayla, missed one extremely important point.

John Lennon, Yung, Freud and the Bible all say the same thing using different words.

Procreation is the basest most strongest urge and inspiration that humans have.

As The Beatles sang . . . all you need is love.

As The Bible says . . . be fruitful and multiply. The very first words uttered about mankind.

This is where homosexuality falls short of perfection. It denies us the basest desire of our lives. I am not saying anything about the morality or ethics of homosexuality, just that in speaking with many aged gay people, that is the one regret they have. Just like McKayla in this story. Their human line comes to a stop with them.

I get that in today's society with the marvels of modern medicine that this sadness can be a thing of the past.

But just maybe that is why God says it was not the best thing for people.

If you are gay you are denied the greatest pleasure the most fulfilling thing about living. Two things nearly all parents agree on, they had no idea of what real life was before the kid arrived. And secondly, there is absolutely no way that they can explain to anyone about the kid who has not had a kid themselves. They are unable to pass on what a gift being a parent is.

The Bible actually does say that being gay you will hurt only yourself. ( I am paraphrasing what is written and substituting the highly emotive word "sin" for hurt. I know of no one who "sins" who is not trying to heal some hurt.)

Being gay is between you and yourself. Outside of the issues of procreation, it does not affect the Church, or society, or even your parents. It is not an issue between you and God. He sees no issue. He has no expectations of us, just the sure knowledge that all mankind, each and everyone of us will fail ourselves again and again and again.

According to The Bible, if you want to blame someone for homosexuality, then blame the failing Church. Those aren't my words they are straight from The Bible. Romans chapter 1.

A R W.

ps I am not really one of those cowardly haters who spread their ignorance and hatred hiding behind a mask of anonymity. i am a Lit user whose login failed. I emailed twice for help, got no response so I just became a reader and an armchair critic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES