All Comments on 'McKayla's Miracle Ch. 03'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best of the Best !!!

Son - This is some awesomly powerful stuff! I'm not sure what you are going to put in part two, or if you really need a part two. As a father of daughters --- I just have to say this is special. Keep up the great work !!!

North Carolina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Incredible! I laughed, I cried (a lot) and enjoyed the whole story imensly. You should definitively keep writing. It touched me to the core.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible

Writing, dialogue, characters everything was superb. Hope to see you write more in this genre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
And God shed a tear for originality

There's something about your story that reminds me of that teen sap story A Walk to Remember... I just can't put my finger on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
more and more

I commented on the first part before going on -- and wondered where this thing could go. I love the names because they set an image in my mind. I love the characters and I love the conclusion of the story, although I have wet eyes. Thanks, and keep producing material that is superbly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great job!

Nice story- despite the story arc being eternally used, your pacing and humor made this a fantastic read! Went through the 3 parts with great anticipation. Great job! - aa822005

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
...I actually cried...

That was an amazing, heartfelt story. I don't cry much but I did tear up reading this. It was original, and well-written...and had some very lovely sex scenes ; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

I just finished reading all 3 chapters and had to post this, my first ever comment. I was so moved by your story. The characters were well drawn and I felt so close to them that I had tears at the end. You understand women's hearts, minds and bodies quite well. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG

All I can say is WOW! What a fantastic story. Like many who have offered comments, I cried when Mykala died. I hope to read more from you...again great stuff. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please keep writing!

There was so much love, so much caring and empathy I didn't expect to find on a site like this. PLEASE, contact some of the lesbian publishers and try to get this published in book form, so that more people can read it?

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Almost Too Teary To Type!

It's hard to think clearly enough to write something meaningful when you have tears streaming down your face! So, I'll just leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

I cried, heck I balled, I recently lost my fiancee to brain cancer. This hit a nerve but was so beautiful written. You could feel the love McKayla and Amberle had for each other. Please keep writing this was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very well writen

Thank you for this _story_. I'll admit that I come to this site for the same reason most people do, but it isn't something that is incompatable with quality writing. When a author takes the time to make the characters live in our imaginations like you have done with this series, it greatly increases the impact. My eyes were moist at the ending of this tale, and other parts of me at earlier points :) Thank you once again, and I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I liked reading it, and will continue to do so as the inspiration strikes you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sen f***ing sensational

this had everything

sex

romance

drama

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it.

Lovely story,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best!

Simply amazing. I thought that the disease was a bit of a cop-out after the hook Part 2 ended with, but it still came together. Personally, I thought there was too much emphasis on faith (especially during later sex scenes - the first sex scene was amazing, but the rest suffered from being too weighted down by messages) but it still came together.

It had its ups and downs, not a masterpiece, but almost. gj

dweaver999dweaver999about 17 years ago
I cried

What more can I say. This was the best story I have ever read anywhere. True love, a true understanding of what God and Faith are all about, Characters I'm in love with. I hated that McKayla died. I loved how she lived. Thank you for a wonderful story that toches the heart. God Bless You.

blue_berryblue_berryalmost 17 years ago
excellent

i laughed, i cried, i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it doesn't seem fair

that any one author should be able to write such different moods so well in one piece. i laughed, cried, and everything in between. truly a lovely, well-written story. thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This was something not quite erotica

A romance, a love story, steamy sex...I loved it! It definitely had a romantic flare to it! Great piece of work! Do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WoW

I can't find the words to describe how amazing this story was to me. I began reading it and couldn't believe how well written it was. I also couldn't believe how much emotion it evoked in me. I'm still crying as I write this but in a way it's very inspirational and I am happy to have had the privilege of reading it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OH MY GOD

I CANT BELIEVE YOUR TALENT...THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ THUS FAR...I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE END...KEEP WRITING U HAVE AMAZING TALENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Wow this is so far the best storie that i've ever read. Wow...theres not much u can really say but wow and that i cried...a lot...at some point every one has to go through problems where they can't do nothing more then to trust God and when u trust amazing things happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
blurry screen

cos i'm crying! this story is so beautiful. the very next thing i'm going to do is call my man and tell him how much i love him. thank you for the beauty and purity of this story and the emotions in it.

Raor999Raor999over 16 years ago
an amazing first

ive never been the teary kind but this story sent tears down my face and built a block in my throat. well done on writing such a beautiful and emotional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

Like many others I experienced tears. Your talent is beyond anything I have read, even in books that I've paid for. Thank you very much for sharing your imagination. Thank you very, very much. I will be looking specifically for more of your stories.

DiamondGirlxxDiamondGirlxxover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

If ever you want to just curl up with a good book and just let the words swallow you up so you are actually living with the characters, then this is the one! Romantic, sensitive, well thought out, heartbreaking and great sex! I have read a lot of good stories on here, but this is just head and shoulders above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!

A quality of story telling that captured me and drew me in to the laughter, love, eroticism and eventual tears. I felt complelled to comment because sharing your talent demands that in the very least.

-Ripley--Ripley-almost 16 years ago
never cried before reading one of these stories

It was an amazing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!

I have always preffered the more detailed and thought out stories here, but never have I come across one as deep as yours. I loved it... I hated it... I cried. Stories that can bring out that much emotion are rare and I enjoyed every minute of it. This was one of my favourites! Thank you for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful!!!!

Why would you make me cry this hard??, it was wonderful, i absolutely love it!!

would you write a secuel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

i loved it, and hated it at the same time. Great story please write more like these one, with less tears and a more happy ending.

Will you ever write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hard to read

through the tears. Amazing story. You dont know how many times I had to take a sip of water for my throat. I dont think ive cried so much from reading. Thank you for writing.

cheryl_spiritandsoulcheryl_spiritandsoulover 15 years ago
Crying!

amazingly written. The love between the two women was passionate and dazzling. a real look into human emotions, with some great twists along the way. I feel so emotional now! Thanks and high praise to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg

I give you a 100% rate because this is the most beautiful, moving story i have read here so far, but i HATE you for fucking up such a beautiful story by making McKayla die. Really. How could you do this?! I am crying and crying.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 15 years ago
An incredible read.

I think this is the only emotionally touching story I have ever seen on lit. Excellently written, and the ending was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
simply beautiful

this is the first time i have cryed in over 13 years your story was beautiful thank you for shareing it with us.

CharlieZhCharlieZhabout 15 years ago
Beautiful...

Your uncanny ability to express the emotions of the people in your stories is absolutely astounding. Not only do you convey the lustful thoughts and the passionate love between McKayla and Amberle, you also manage to capture the intertwining friendships and complex relationships between them, their families, and their friends. Finally, the addition of an adorable baby girl only elevated the quality of your work.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful tragedy. I nearly broke down crying as I finished the story. I hope that you will continue writing Erotica. You are the finest writer on Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GOD.....that story honestly took my breath away

At first when I started reading your story from the beginning, i was a little hesitant to continue, but slowly I got drawn in to the point of no return....i know how cheesy that sounds, but it is absolutely true. I was beyond captivated by how you portrayed this couple to have an immense everlasting love for each other, it was realistic throughout adding to its brilliance. Every emotion possible except anger towards the characters, i felt. I think you are truly an amazing writer. Please continue to give others the gift of reading your stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding

I don't usually make comments but I have to say that this is one of the most insightful, touching and meaningful stories about relationships that anyone can ever write, and the fact that you, a straight male, wrote this kind of story, just reaffirms the fact that there are still people in this world with good heads on their shoulders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
breathtaking

i am blown away. i never cry when i read stories but my eyes are quite wet at the moment. it's so hard to find stories that make the connections between God, love and desire. you did it beautifully. so many of us don't want to choose you know? between "love" and God. your story is proof that we don't have too. :) breathtaking. i'm bookmarking this one.

breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very wonderful read.

That was very beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

An amazing balance between love, passion and true life. Not often you read stories on here that deals with issues such as Huntingdons disease or cancer. I couldn't see the words towards the end from crying! Damn you! Thanks for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Moving Tale

I don't usually comment on stories i read here but this one somehow got to me it was not only a story of sex and 2 women but a story of tenderness true love and strength of 2 people to fight for what they want and to enjoy everything they have the ending brought tears to my eyes and i'm not ashamed to admit it a truly wonderful story thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous

This is without doubt the best story I have ever read on this site. Beautiful, warm, tender and so real, I felt I knew the characters and their lives intimately. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Sad but wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I must agree that this is one of the best(if not the best) story I have read on this site.I'm a n incurable romantic and found the love and tenderness, the emotional content ,along with the sex,to make me feel like I did really share

McKayla's Miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow wonderful story ever

Omg this story made me cry, seriously! The best story ever! Thanks for sharing ur wonderful work. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm sure I will be reading this again in the future.

I've read this story two times now the first about a year ago, both times this story has never failed to bring tears to my eyes. It is beautifully written and makes the reader feel as if they know the ins and outs of the characters lives. I thank you for allowing me to read such a fantastic story, it shows love the way it should be and shows the love that everyone is trying to find. I'm sure I'll be reading this again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Movedto tears.

I have read this and all your other stories, this one stands out as the best for me. Being 57, Male, Married (and straight????), I am moved to tears by the love, devotion and commitment. Sci-Fi, Fairytale or truth, the emotions and characters stand out as real. I hope you keep writting stories of this calibre for me and others to enjoy

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28about 14 years ago
Amazing

I have read a lot of stories on here, and I have to say that this story is the most beautiful story that I have ever read. I was crying by the end which is something that I have never done on any other story that I have read on here. I didn't really like that McKayla died at the end, but none the less is was still the most beautiful and heart warming story that I have ever read. Keep up the good work!

tsippertsipperabout 14 years ago
Needing tissues

This is an awesome story, with or without the sex. Who says males don't cry? I am bawling like a baby. I can't put into words how this story makes me feel. All three chapters are going on my favorites list. GREAT JOB.

mrmoo6969mrmoo6969about 14 years ago
OMG

ahhhh!!! curse you HLD!!! lol its now twenty after 6 in the morning... i have to get at 7:00 and i havent been to sleep yet... I just couldnt tear my eyes away from the screen!!! In all seriousness though i just finished reading all three chapters back to back. they were all just absolutly magnificent. I loved them. This has to be one my favourite story on here. congratulations you really outdid yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You got me crying...

...at 4 in the morning. This is more than sex, it's real. Well done! Keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to your next story. If you have time, try getting into drama writing, you'll also be good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story but very sad

This is the most moving story I've ever read and am glad i came across it and even though i would have liked it to have a happy ending I think it's perfect the way it is, thank you.

redeye62redeye62almost 14 years ago
How Beautiful

So warm and so tender, you so carefully weaved a beautiful story of many facets, of love, of morals, of the ways of God, and of kismet. So well done and totally captivating. Couldnt put it away. Thanks for a splendid insight into life itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow...

I loved the way you put so much personality into each character. You showed their positives and their weaknesses, it was like I knew them. I laughed, I cried, and honestly, this is my favorite story. Congrats, this was amazing. Keep on writing.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Opened my eyes

To religion, I'll tell you that first. I never was a religious person before reading this beautifully written story, but now McKayla and Amerle have (I think) successfully converted me back to faith. I absolutely loved this story. And, though these few but meaningful tears streak across my face, hovering on my chin, I wear them proudly. This story deserves more recognition. It needs more. I feel in love with it. Thank you, thank you so much, HLD. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Emotions

This is a superb story of seduction, lust, love, emotion, and enduring caring. I started the story for the sex but was emotionally caught by the description of love and gentle caring I was tearful at the end. This deserves to be published both in lesbian and "mainstream" areas. (Some editing may be necessary in mainstream? - their loss.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this story

This is the best story I have ever read and reading it brought me to tears and I have never cried at a story before and I know that it is just a story but I felt for she and that is some thing that has never happened tome before so well done and please more story's like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would love to see the movie

I have read a lot of stories on this site through the years. I have never posted a comment until today. I did honors english at an ivy league university. I have an excellent vocabulary, however my grammar stinks I can't punctuate, not a bit. It is so bad it is almost like a pathological learning disability. I have always been fascinated by the grammar mavens who can easily attack the work of the very brave people who post their work on this site. With that said you moved me! Some how I never read this story until today. You touched my spirit teared me up. You made me wish to have a love such as theirs. Please write a novel or at least a screenplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When reality meets fiction

This is a truly moving work. Enough so that it has led me to question my own stand on the national gay marriage issue. I found my beliefs challenged and in the end wanting. I did not anticipate this so was extremely surprised by the revelation. I agree with previous comments in that this work should be published and even moved to cinema. I would go further that someone from maintstream media should be shown this and hopefully take it from there. I hope that HLD publishes more here...know that your work is appreciated and not just for the sex scenes which were also well written but paled to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely the best!

This story also moved me to tears. Well written, sensuous yet uplifting and spiritual. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching

This story is heartwarming, sad and yet joyful. There are many lessons taught in this fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

this is the best story i've ever read... this really made me cry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A wonderful uplifting story

This is one of the most powerful love stories I have ever read.

Like others I was moved to tears by this story.

The characters are so real that I am truly elated in their joy and feel such sorrow at their terrible loss. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beyond Awesome

OMG This seriously needs to be made a movie or something along those lines. Please continue to write superb writing the sex scenes flowed perfectly with the story! JUST COMPLETELY BRILLIANT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

what else is there today

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The first 4 stars I have ever given anyone

was this story

Well Done OK!

greg

AsmrtkidAsmrtkidalmost 13 years ago
Awed

This story is amazing! This is the only story that touched my heart and made me cry. I absolutely love it, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Well I am a big emotional wreck anyway but I was just blubbering away like a baby. This story is very touching you are a amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Touched

Once again sitting here sobbing like a big baby.. I just adore you way of writing..

I would almost dare to call this story, the best here.

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing, beautiful, superlative, incredible; there just aren't enough adjectives to describe this story. It is quite remarkable.

I spent a good portion of yesterday and today reading the entire series, and I am so glad I did.

What an amazingly talented writer you are, and what a tender, heart-breaking love story this is. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

The moment McKayla cried I started crying till the very end of the story. And still am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Well you just made another person cry. This is amazing! It has everything in it that makes a story whole. From sex to death and everything in between. Keep on writing! You have a great talent!

kluafkluafalmost 13 years ago
Damn

God i hate you!!! I havent cryed like this in a long time but this story is the best i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful

Beautiful love story. I cried like a baby. I hope I find love like theirs one day.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

I keep coming back to this heartfelt story. I have read and reread this ever since I first discovered it and can only concur with the comments below. This is a truly moving work from a truly gifter writer. Thank you. I won't add "and my God bless you" because I think he already has. It is kind of you to share your blessings with us. Please continue to do so.

suplupsuplupalmost 13 years ago
Fuck you bitch!

This story was amazing, then you ruined it. The good guys never lose, they always win. McKayla lost in the end, you fail at writing, kill yourself.

lol jk

I was considering tearing up, but im too much of a man to do so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Hate You!

How dare you make me cry on a lit story!?! I'll never read you again.

j/k

more please ;-)

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 12 years ago
Good god

That was fuckn awesome yo like 4 real

AstraMoonAstraMoonover 12 years ago
wow

Wow, I read this & I cried...like a baby. It was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

That was the most amazeing story that my partner and i have ever read in our lives. A box of tissues later . . Keep doing what you do ! It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My god,that was the best story i have ever read. Please continue writing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

This would have to be THE best story I have ever read on here. It was so well written and it was just so real.

Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blown away

You killed me. I have never cried as hard as I did reading this story, it was so real, you made me feel like i really knew McKayla and Amberle. I'm really really glad you wrote this and I hope you keep writing more you are an incredible writer

Avery0809Avery0809over 12 years ago
Heartbroken...

I first read this story a couple weeks ago and my demeanor over this time can only be described as "heartbroken." I am a 26 year old man that is very happily married and this story just crushed me. I am not one to cry, it just does not happen, but the entire arc of the story line was moving and Throughout the entire last chapter my heart strings were being pulled, while being accompanied by a few...ok, a lot of tears. During the conversation between Mckayla's mom and Amberle I can only describe as abject heartbreak as i truly felt (dare I say lived) the loss, grief and anger with Amberle then was moved with the gratefulness that she knew, loved and was loved by McKayla. This... (I feel compelled to use a word that means more than a story because I truly felt and lived it but there is not a work to convey it)... has change me to my core and I thank you for the experience however, I'm not to pleased with all the crying on my end. I agree with others that this would make for a great movie or play... look into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you!

God this is the best story i have ever read!

thank to u i can stop crying! :D i learned so much about this story like you dont have an idea :D thank u so much for leting me and other enjoy ur talent :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your story

fucking good omg such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh my god... this story is so sad, i thought mckayla would have lived, i just want to cry now. i thought the miracle was of her living... it really touch my soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Preachy

Didn't like the constant religious angle, but it's a unique story though.

PalistusPalistusover 12 years ago
Just.... Wow...

This is just such a deeply touching story... It started out cute, fluffy, and smutty, but as it went on it got deeper... At first, more lovely, then, darker.... I'm amazed to find this quality of writing on a smutty site, it's simply amazing, and at the end, I had tears in my eyes that stories never give me; yet somehow... Even though I was disappointed, saddened, and upset that it ended with McKayla's death(REALLY saddened), it somehow felt complete, and this story, while I couldn't read it again(knowing how it plays out spoils stories like this in my opinion) it was just.... amazing. I really wish the ending was happy, but sadly, I suppose, it's fine that it was bitter-sweet. I kept hoping the miracle would be a cure, and I was somewhat let down in the final segment, but that was a really sweet revelation, and complimented the finish nicely, and GOD this story is wonderfully touching! I'm glad I stumbled across it, I won't forget this read for a while, even if there were some disapproving elements, overall, it deserves the high rating it has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish this was a book

I never cried that much at a story,it was beautiful. The point of the story wasnt to be preachy it was to live life to the fullest. I was looking for a story about sex, but im much happier I read this one. I absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHOA

I've cried so much! Thank You for this Awesome story!

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 12 years ago
Painful

Very well written, character creation was fantastic and the storyline was very real and emotional.

This has been the most emotinoally painful story I've read so far. It pulled me in made me feel, then tore my heart up. Probably used up half a roll of toilet paper :/

Gave it 5 stars even though I would not want to read something like this again. Hurts too much.

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Loved it.

It's not often you read a story that feels so incredibly real. The characters and the storyline were all exemplary, and the raw emotion in this story is truly spectacular. It made me cry, but more than that. It really made me feel. And, like I always say, that's the highest compliment I can give an author. I know a lot of people probably don't like the religious aspect of this story, but as a religious lesbian myself, I really appreciated it. I think it answered a few questions I had, and erased some of my doubts. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story with all of us. I really and truly am glad I was able to read it, and I won't soon forget McKayla's Miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I came looking for a simple story to jack off to, but this was so deep, and now i'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, simply amazing

like everyone else who stumbled upon this story, i am in awe. the characters were so real, so believable.... you should seriously consider writing as a career, kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I cried

It had so much of emotion, i've read many of such stories but this being the only one on reading which i had tears in my eyes,,

it was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply stunned

I've read this series as well as your impersonating Brianna series and I am in awe of your writing skills and the way you really bring the characters to life. Both stories left me in tears. I thank you for sharing your art. It has truly touched the "romantic" in me, something I thought was long dead. Your gift with words is truly amazing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES