All Comments on 'Me & Emily & Daddy's Cum Ch. 01'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mindzmindzover 19 years ago
Great work...

Great story, I loved the internal dialogue, particularly the depth of it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great start

I can see this one running and running.

I really like the characters, and your style of writing.

Thanks.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
more, more, more!

Excellent, so well written and so very believeable! Can't wait for the sybian to cum into play, pun intended!

SpectreTSpectreTover 19 years ago
Beautiful!

I don't know where you're going with this, but it's a phenominal beginning! Better by far than my own stalled effort in a slightly similar genre. (Tuesday, Ch 1, if you're curious about the tale I refer to)

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
wonderful character development

Very rich character especially given the length of this chapter.

David48David48about 17 years ago
Anticipation

I can hear the song in my mind. Sexual awakening in the young is like a hard punch to the gut. Finding a fucking machine, not quite in vogue when I was a young guy, adds a whole new chapter to this age old rite. Times change, but people don't. We all just LOVE sex. Smooth start Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong!

Paris kidnapped Helen and took her to Troy, where his dad was king.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have read most of your stories and love them, great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Frustration

So well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES