All Comments on 'Me and Georgina'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 5 years ago
So hot

The slow build up to having Georgina was incredibly erotic with those tittilating little hints of her stocking tops and breasts. Older women can certainly be much more exciting than young bimbos!

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Georgina and Paul make a great couple..Her age shouldn't matter. She wants his cock and he wants her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the story hope there is another chapter

I like this story hope there is a part 2

Ironman52Ironman52about 5 years ago
Nice Story 5*

I would love to see this continue and see what Georgina does as his slave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved how you built it up, and hopefully you will consider writing at least another chapter to show how it develops.

Rgds Al

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Not to be negative

But the sentences are way too long. If you need so many commas to break ideas within a sentence then use a full stop and present the information over 2 or 3 sentences. As it stands your writing seems to ramble on and on. Becomes extremely difficult to stay on track and awake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

Should continue with him dominant and her submissive

Bo_likes_goBo_likes_goabout 5 years ago
Hot

Loved the story sort of reminds of of a very sexy mature married mother of 4 that I use to have a very sexual and loving affair with. She intrigued me with her beauty and I gave her everything sexualy that she was deprived of from her own husband. It was and still is the best times I have had with any woman.

tita2020tita2020over 4 years ago
Sweet...Sweet...Sweet

Great story and excellent delivery. Love the buildup and would like to hear more with Geogina as your slave.

Sman4444Sman4444about 3 years ago

Loved the British descriptions of her body and legs and the love making. There were a number of Milfs I would have loved to have loved in this way!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree about the length of the sentences, & a quotation issue. I didn't read after the first Page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES