Me and Georgina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Christ, Paul, yeeeees, oh Paul. Please, please, just take me, anyway you want. Just take me, please.'

I wanted her now, really wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to enjoy her aroused state, and tease her while inside her. I slid her panties right down her legs and off, and I moved to kneel between her open thighs. I was so hard that I wouldn't need any guidance, and I just leaned forward over Georgina, and held myself up on my elbows. My groin pushed down between her legs, and my sensitive cock was nudging at the lips of her cunt. I watched her face as I pushed into her, only an inch or two, feeling her succulent lips enclose round me.

Georgina sighed again, and I moved back and then in a little further.

'Oh yes, Paul. Oh yes. Do it to me. Right inside me, please, ohhhhh...'

I held her head with one of my hands, and pulled it up to me to kiss her. I shuffled a little, over her body, and then I pushed my cock into her with more force, holding her face up to mine and lashing her mouth with my tongue.

'Oh... PPPPaul, yeeee...', but she couldn't finish. I started a steady rhythm within Georgina's cunt, and I moved a hand back to lift one of her thighs. I felt the nylon stocking round my waist, and then she lifted both legs and put them round my bottom, crossing her feet to keep them in place. I could feel the leather of her shoes on my back, so I started to plunge even harder.

Up and down went my body, my cock almost leaving her body before I thrust it back, right down into her depths. It was a fantastic fuck, and Georgina knew all the right noises to make, and all the right body movements to bring excitement to us both. I was smitten.

'Do you really want to be dominated, Georgina? Do you mean you would do anything? I wouldn't want to hurt you, or take liberties with you,' and I thrust in as hard as I could, watching her face contort, her mouth loll open and her eyes close.

'Oh, you feel wonderful inside me. Just keep doing it to me, Paul. Oh... I meant it all, Paul. I'd love you to take control of me, and make me do whatever you wanted. Anything that you wanted. God, harder, Paul, harder.'

'Like what, Georgina? What would I make you do? Tell me'. Her stockings moved further up my back, and I was able to get deeper into Georgina Lent's cunt. I was plunging into her body, almost nailing her to the bed, but she could take it, and was panting and moaning quite genuinely, make no mistake. 'Tell me Georgina.'

'I live a lonely life here, Paul. You've probably worked that out. Oh Gooood, this is good... If I could just have you around for a while, if only for just a few months before you got fed up, I would really treasure it. I'd obey your every wish. I'd dress just how you wanted me to, you could take photos of me if you wanted, and I'd be your...Christ, you feel so big inside of me. I'm nearly 'cumming' Paul.'

'You'd be my what, Georgina,' and I gave one extra special thrust, and felt the lips in the deepest part of her cunt almost open to take me into her stomach.

'Your slave, Paul. Let me be your slave. Ask me anything, and I'll obey you Paul, I promise. Say you'll come back. I need this, Paul.'

I gushed my thick semen into Georgina's cunt. What she had just said had taken me over the top, and I was unable to hold back any longer. My mind and body had been completely overwhelmed. Feeling me splashing inside her, and the force of our coupling had also brought Georgina to the top, and tears were in her eyes as she grabbed my neck and held me tightly, while her body shook, and then went rigid, as her orgasm ripped through her.

It had been the most fantastic experience of my young life, and this mature woman had brought me magnificent pleasure. We lay together, my arm cuddling her up to me, and I was still mesmerised by those thighs, even though I had just been lying between them, enjoying all the other secrets of her body.

'Now you've had me, Paul, I suppose you'll go, and that'll be that! But I meant it all. Please come back, and let me be your slave. Dominate me just how you want to. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you now, and all I want from you is your company.'

I lay there, bathing in her words.

On Monday morning, I resigned from my job. I got another one the same day, paying the same money.

I wanted to give Georgina my company, and I looked forward to dominating her like she had pleaded. I couldn't wait to get back to the caravan!!