All Comments on 'Me and My Two Sisters'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
darkpyrodarkpyroover 15 years ago
brillliant

awesomeness condensed into five pages

IkemaIkemaover 15 years ago
I enjoy your stories....

... but I was disappointed to find this was your last story changed to "fit" an "incest" post. It creates a sort of duplicity here on "Literotica.com" that I do not see as needed. Btw, I gave the November posting 5 Stars

Anyway just my opinion, keep writing because I for one love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
idiot

what an idiot this story still belongs in the lesbian area it doesn't matter that they are sisters they are still lesbians incest is just a minor part of the story the major part is the lesbian sex and interaction move this where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omfg

you three made me cum so fucking badly i would love it if it was a pron movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ridiculous

This seems ridiculous to me. Those girls talk like they're 12, not 18-20. The build up to the sex was way too long and kind of pathetic. The sex seemed weird and a bit ... idk, disjointed.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 11 years ago
Nice!

The sex was really hot and the suspenseful buildup to it was great. I did have some issues with the frequent comma splices and typos, though. Plus I'm in agreement with the previous comment that these girls seem way too naive for their age. Other than that, good stuff. 4/5.

BiGirlWantsItBadBiGirlWantsItBadover 11 years ago
So good

I disagree with the first post. We're all used to stories from the perspective of someone experienced who knows exactly what they want, and sure it was a little awkward, but I thought the innocence of the characters was appropriate for the story being told. And let's be honest, the author probably wanted them to be younger, but due to legal restrictions they all had to be over 18 (that was certainly the case when I posted my sisters story). I LOVED the slow build-up of arousal, especially the way you used the main character's uncertainty & shame as it turned into lust. Made me feel like I was thirteen again and shamefully, ecstatically masturbating to lesbian stories on Literotica! I read the whole story, start to finish without skipping any of the less graphic stuff, that's how much the slow-build worked for me! Will definitely be checking out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Decent, but buggy

There's the basis of a good story here, but your writing needs some fine tuning. As a reader, I get annoyed when I see 'She said, "line"' repeatedly used for essentially every bit of dialogue. As for the sex elements of the story; I agree with the other comments tthat it feels really unrealistic that girls of this age would be this sexually inexperienced (and yet, one's licking her sister's anus during her first sexual encounter...). I wouldn't have a complaint if the characters were teenagers, but legalities prevent that... As is, the idea of 3 college age girls being this naïve with sex just doesn't work unless there was a convenient fact in their upbringing that would have led to this (say, all girl's schools).

All that being said, the buildup was good and the sex scene was written quite well. I'd give it a 3.5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unintended consequences

all I can say is wow this story was so intense and sensuous it made me cum so hard .

love was in the room . keep on writing I would love to read a continuation of these 3 sisters..

Huggs Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yes

This story was so hot. I never thought a 3 some of sister would effect me the way it did, thank you and please write more about that trio

Leapyearbaby29Leapyearbaby29over 7 years ago
Love this!

I love this! I love when one of the characters (especially with sisters) is really shy and blushing and the other sister or sisters are the more experienced and teasing and smirking! Write more stories please! :) I have A TON of Prompts for different ships that you can just change the names in! :)

AlbinoMandingoAlbinoMandingoover 1 year ago

Dayum! Beautiful build-up to a lusty climax(no pun intended); loved the whole thing -- just wish it was longer! More Magic nights with these 3 sisters, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous