Me and My Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

Shelly gasped, "Oh God."

I said, "Oh Sammy, you are so brave, I've never had the nerve to - to actually try myself."

Shelly asked, "How - I mean - How did it feel?"

Sammy replied, "Oh my God, it feels AMAZING!"

I nervously asked, "Is it - I mean - is it easy?"

Sammy looked a little embarrassed and said, "I think so - it gets easier, I think..."

"Really? How?"

Sammy meekly answered, "I guess, I've done it almost every night since I did it that first time."

Again, we sat in silence. To me, it felt like I was sinking into some sort of quicksand. Hearing sweet little Sammy with the squeaky voice talk about - well, cumming every night just seemed SO overwhelming to me.

Then, Shelly spoke up, "I lied before."

Sammy said, "What?"

"I lied when I said I never had an orgasm. I did once."

"When?"

"When I was with Daniel, it happened then. I was rubbing myself against him - against his hard penis - and it felt SO good that - that it happened - it was so powerful. And then he came too, right after me."

"Really?"

Shelly said, "I'm sorry, I was to embarrassed to admit it before. But it happened. But just that once."

And then Sammy quietly asked, "Shelly, did it surprise you - how good it felt?"

Shelly immediately said, "Oh my God, YES! It totally astonished me! It was - I mean - I felt completely overwhelmed, it kind of freaked me out."

Sammy excitedly said, "I know! I felt exactly the same way the first time. I didn't understand it at all!"

And hearing them, I suddenly felt SO alone.

Sammy whispered, "When I make myself - when I orgasm, I need to do it in a sort of - well - certain way. But I am curious about YOUR story..."

Shelly said, "Go on..."

"So I don't understand, how you actually had your orgasm with Daniel, I mean HOW it happened."

"Well, I was on top of him, with my legs on each side of his body - and I was right - well I was sort of sitting right on his hard penis."

"I know, you said that before, and it sounds SO amazing. But, you were wearing shorts right?"

"Yes, but I didn't have panties on. And they were SO thin, I mean the nylon fabric was sort of sheer and slippery, so it actually felt really good."

Sammy asked, "Did you think about taking your shorts off?"

"Oh God - YES! But if I did, I would have fucked him."

I flinched to hear Shelly say the "F" word, but I stayed quiet and listened closely as they talked.

Shelly went on, "I really would have, I know it. But I am so scared of getting pregnant, I just couldn't take them off."

Sammy said, "When I - when I make myself cum, I need to rub - in such a special way - right on my little bump."

"Your clitoris?"

"Yes. It has to be rubbed in JUST such a special way."

"I know."

"But, with Daniel, when you were on top of him, what did you rub?"

"Well, he was so hard, and his - his big penis has, like a head part..."

"Like the close up of that creepy guy in that movie."

"Yes, and I could - well, I positioned myself so I could rub my clitoris against the - the head part of Daniel's hard penis."

"That was enough?"

Shelly sort of sighed, "Oh my God, yes..."

Sammy quietly said, as if to herself, "That sounds like it must have been SO awesome."

Shelly spoke, "During that movie, I thought about it - the way I rubbed - about me and Daniel."

"The movie with the girls? When?"

"The pretty red haired girl, you remember, how she was sitting on the other girl."

"Oh yes - I remember."

"She was bending over, and letting the girl on the bottom kiss her - her nipples."

I suddenly spoke up, "I remember that..."

"That's what I did with Daniel. And I thought..."

"What?"

"Well, I thought that the girl on the bottom, lying on her back - she had - she had really - well - hard nipples..."

I impatiently said, "Keep going..."

"Well, I thought - if the girl on top would do what I did, with Daniel, but she would use the her friends - her hard nipples - to rub herself against..."

"Rub her clitoris?"

"Yes, rub it against her friends hard nipple - until she would cum."

We were all silent, and I tried to imagine how that would work.

Then Shelly said, "Oh God, I'm sorry, that must sound so - perverted. I'm sorry."

Sammy said, "No, now that you say that, I wish that the movie would have shown that."

Shelly said, "So do I..."

And then they both giggled but I stayed quiet.

Then, I realized that now that the heat was on the room seemed impossibly hot, like I was uncomfortable and sweaty. It was scary for me.

Sammy looked at me and said, "Trish, are you okay?"

I said, "I don't know, is it hot in here?"

Shelly said, "Oh my God, it's roasting!"

Sammy said, "It gets so hot in this room, I know. But I can't turn the heat off. I'm sorry."

The heat seemed sort of crazy - And then I realized how upset this was for me, all of it, and I was starting to cry. I didn't understand what was happening.

I kind of whined, "What's wrong with me? Why does this make me feel SO sad?"

And immediately Sammy moved in on one side, right up close. And Shelly did the same thing on my other side, she moved in super close to me.

Sammy whispered, "Oh Trish, please don't worry."

And then Shelly said, "It's okay..."

In a shaky voice, I stammered, "It's just - It's just..."

Sammy begged, "Tell us, it's okay."

I kind of sobbed, "It's just that - No boy has even kissed me - ever."

Sammy took the edge of her long yellow nighty and gently dried my tears and said, "Hey, I kissed you earlier tonight. Doesn't that count for a little something?"

I whispered, "Oh I don't know..."

Then, Sammy leaned in and kissed me gently on the forehead.

She said, "There you go, doesn't that help?"

I said, "A little bit. Thank you."

And then Shelly moved in even closer to me, and just like Sammy, she leaned in and kissed me gently on the forehead too.

I mumbled a shaky, "Thank you so much..."

I looked over at Shelly, who was so close to me, and I could see the soggy wet area on her pajama bottoms right between her legs. It was so strange that the movie we all watched could make that happen. And she was close enough, that I could actually smell her, and there was something SO beautiful about the way it smelled. It seemed so clean, and so warm.

Shelly sounded really concerned as she said, "I wish I could help you feel better."

Then Sammy whispered, "I wanna try something."

I looked over, and she leaned in toward me.

She said, "When Teddy kissed me, I remember this felt so nice."

And before I knew what was happening, she was right up against me, cautiously kissing just my lower lip.

I was so shocked, and I was afraid to move, and she stayed that way, with her lips ever so gently kissing just my lower lip.

After almost a full minute, Sammy sat back up.

Shelly spoke enthusiastically, "Oh my God, that looked really nice..."

Sammy said to both of us, "When Teddy did that to me, it just seemed to make me melt."

I looked up at both of them, and whispered, "You are both so nice to me, it really makes me feel SO good."

Sammy took her nighty and continued to dry my tears, and she said, "I wish you wouldn't cry."

I said, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

And then Shelly leaned in from the other side and actually kissed the corner of my eye, she literally was kissing my tears.

I let out a breathy, "Oh God..."

And then Shelly did the most amazing thing. She carefully licked the edge of my face along my cheek where my tears had been. It felt absolutely mind-blowing.

Then Sammy said, "Trish, I wanna try something."

I Looked up at her and said, "What?"

She smiled and said, "Teddy did this too. Stick your tongue out."

"What?"

"Just stick your tongue out, please."

I was so confused and overwhelmed, but I pushed my tongue out, just a little bit.

Then Sammy leaned in and carefully kissed just the tip of my tongue. She was extremely gentle.

Little by little, the kissing turned to a delicate sucking.

Oh my God, the sensations were absolutely amazing, I had NEVER felt anything like it - ever.

It was so warm and comforting.

Then I heard Shelly's voice, "I lied."

Sammy stopped kissing me and sat up and looked at Shelly.

She asked, "What do you mean?"

"I lied before, when I told you about it only happening just once."

Sammy seemed confused and asked, "What?"

I chimed in and said, "You mean - about having an - an orgasm?"

Shelly said, "Yes, I lied. It's happened more than once for me too."

And then Sammy giggled and asked, "More than just with that boy Daniel?"

"No, that happened just that once with him, just like I said it. No, I do it myself, when I'm alone."

I looked up and asked, "You do?"

"Yes..."

I asked, "When?"

"At night when I get into bed."

I asked, "How often."

Shelly sheepishly replied, "Well, every night - pretty much."

And then Sammy laughed, "Just like me!"

Then, both Sammy and Shelly kind of laughed together, and I was laughing too. I was so relieved to hear them, and it seemed to lighten my mood.

Sammy said, "Oh God, aren't we a funny team."

Shelly said, "We sure are..."

Sammy asked me, "Oh Trish, I'm sorry. I hope this is okay, I don't mean to make you feel bad about any of this."

"No, don't apologize."

Shelly added, "Don't worry, it'll happen for you too, I know it will."

I looked up and said, "Right now - and especially after that movie, Oh God - I don't know what to think."

With that both Sammy and Shelly set themselves on the big pile of pillows and lay down next to me, one on each side.

So now, all three of us were lying on the big bed, all of us snuggled close.

Shelly whispered, "Well, I want to know. Honesty, what did you think of that movie?"

I said, "I didn't know what to think."

Sammy said, "Well, I was really - well - I thought..."

"What?"

Sammy went on, "Well, I guess - It made me want to - well, to touch myself."

Shelly immediately gasped, "Oh God, I did too!"

Sammy said, "Really, you did?"

Shelly giggled, "It took all my effort NOT to just put both my hand in my pajamas."

"I really thought about it too! I wanted to pull up my nighty, right there and then."

There I was, right between the two of them, as they went on about how badly that movie made them want to masturbate. It was so strange to hear.

Sammy asked, "Trish, is it okay that we are talking like this?"

I kind of exclaimed, "Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, maybe I'll learn something."

And then we all giggled together.

Then Shelly asked, "How long does it take you?"

Sammy answered, "From, like start to finish?"

Shelly said, "Yes."

This intimate conversation went back and forth between the two of them, as I quietly lay there between them listening intently.

Sammy said, "I don't know, maybe 20 minutes or so."

"Are you worried that someone will catch you?"

"No, my room here is down at the end of a long hall. I think I would hear if someone before they got to my door.

"What do you, I mean - What do you wear?"

Sammy said, "Well, I usually like to take my nighty off."

"So you are naked."

"Yes."

"Me too! I think I actually HAVE to be naked or I can't make it happen."

"Do you, turn a light on?"

"Always!"

"Me too!"

And all three of us giggled with that.

Sammy spoke, "You know what helps me, I started using - well..."

Shelly demanded, "Tell us!"

"Well, I started to use baby oil when I - when I rub myself."

Shelly gasped, "You do?"

"It's nice. It really helps me, it makes the - well - the sensations a lot more - powerful."

Shelly giggled, "Okay, I have GOT to try that."

Then Sammy sat up, and she reached over to her night-stand and opened a drawer.

Then she sat up next to me, and held up a big bottle of baby oil.

Sammy smiled and said, "It smells like apricots - I love it."

And she opened it and put a little drop on her finger and then reached across me and let Shelly smell it.

Shelly immediately let out a low contented, "Mmmmmmm..."

Right then, I was so thunderstruck by Sammy, as she leaned over me she seemed so confident and beautiful. She was still wearing her little glasses, and there was something SO cute about her.

Then she leaned over me and let me smell her finger too.

And, the apricot baby oil smelled sweet and delicious.

I quietly said, "That's nice..."

Sammy smiled down at me and said, "This may sound perverted, but I really and truly LOVE this baby oil."

And then she set the bottle on the night-stand and lay back down next to me. So, once again, we were all three lined up, laying there, side by side on Sammy's big bed.

I said, "Well, I didn't know what to think - but that movie was so intense - but..."

"But what?"

I whispered, "I thought the best thing tonight was - when..."

Sammy begged, "C'mon, tell us."

I cautiously said, "The best thing, was how nice it felt when you - you sucked my tongue like you did."

Sammy paused and said, "You're right, that was really wonderful."

We sat quietly, and there was a palpable nervously energy in the room.

Then Shelly kind of impatiently announced, "Okay - I'm sorry - but I just have to do this."

Then she started to slowly unbutton her pajama top.

Sammy suddenly sat up, and looked across me, and exclaimed, "Oh my God - Shelly, are you taking your pajamas off?"

"I"m sorry, I can't stand it anymore, I have to."

Sammy and I both watched silently as Shelly undid all the buttons on her top, and then she sat up and took it off and she wasn't wearing a bra. I saw her firm breasts jiggle as she reached down and pulled off her pajama bottoms, and threw them on the floor too.

Now, Shelly was only wearing a pair of tiny white panties. And she lay right back down on the bed and put here head back on the pillow next to me.

It happened so fast, my head was spinning. And Shelly looked SO beautiful.

Sammy said, "Oh my God, Shelly?"

Shelly said, "I couldn't help it, I'm sorry - But I just HAD to."

Both Sammy and I looked at Shelly, and she was breathing deeply. And her perfect breasts were rising and falling with each nervous breath.

Shelly whispered, "I'm sorry, I can't believe I really did this."

Then Sammy said, "Actually, I was thinking the same thing."

Shelly said, "Well?"

"Well - I can't - I think I'm too scared."

"Oh C'mon - Why?"

"Because - well - I don't have any panties on."

"What?"

"I'm scared because I don't have anything on under my nighty."

With that, Shelly put both hands on her panties, pointed her long skinny leg up to the ceiling, and in an instant she slipped her panties up and off her legs.

Shelly defiantly said, "There!"

Now Shelly was completely naked next to me.

Sammy said, "Oh shit."

Then Sammy sat up, to look across me at Shelly. Both of us stared at our sister as she lay there, naked. Oh God, we could see her pubic hair, it was a delicate light reddish brown and thin.

And then Sammy took a deep breath and said, "Okay..."

Then she began to franticly undo the buttons on the front of her yellow nightgown.

She mumbled to herself, "I can NOT believe I am actually doing this."

Sammy squirmed next to me as she pulled the fabric up and out from under her, and then it took some fumbling to get the big bulky nightgown over her head and suddenly she was naked too.

Then she lay back down and put her head on the pillow, next to me.

We all looked at Sammy, and she is so short and just a little bit chubby. But, I was shocked at how perfect she looked naked. She has such hauntingly smooth skin, and it made her delicate breasts look so soft, and her nipples looked so tiny and lovely.

And - it took me a second to figure out, but she didn't have any pubic hair. The area between her legs was smooth and pink. Was it because she hadn't grown any yet, I was confused.

Sammy looked at me and said, "Trish, you must think were loosing our minds."

I nervously replied, "No - no I think - that - this is nice."

My head was on was on the big stack of pillows, high enough that I could see both of their naked bodies, and they both just looked so beautiful.

Sammy said, "Oh God, this feels - so strange."

Shelly looked over at Sammy and asked, "Oh my God, Sammy, did you shave your vagina?"

"Well, obviously - Yes."

The room was quiet as all three of us stared at the pale smooth skin between Sammy's legs.

Shelly broke the silence, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask, why?"

Sammy replied in that cute mouse voice of hers, "Well, I did it because I think it feels good. I mean - I like the way it feels with the baby oil."

"What?

"When I masturbate, I use that baby oil and the smoothness feels SO wonderful."

Shelly sat back against the pillows again, and let out a breathy sigh, and said, "Whew, I think I'm going to have to try that, too..."

Sammy giggled and said, "It's pretty nice, I think you'll like it."

We sat there for a long while in an awkward silence. It felt so weird with them on either side of me, laying there - naked. And I still had my pajamas on.

Somehow, I knew there was no turning back. I love both Shelly and Sammy so much, and even though it felt scary - I just knew I needed to - well, to join them.

I sat up, in a kind of awkward flurry.

Shelly asked, "Are you okay?"

"I think so."

Now that I was sitting up, I was looking down on both of them, one on each side of me. And I was shocked at how unbelievably lovely and perfect they both looked.

Shelly nervously stammered, "Oh Trish, is this - I mean - are we being too..."

I cut her off, "No, please - it's okay. Don't worry."

I sat there, between them, gathering up my courage. And neither one spoke. I think they both understood how bashful I was feeling.

Then Sammy put her hand on my back, and rubbed me softly, and said, "I'm so glad you came up here so we could all be together again."

And then Shelly put her hand on my leg and said, "I'm happy too."

And they both stayed like that, with their warm hands on me - reassuring me.

Finally, I knew what I had to do. I began to unbutton my pajama top, and I looked down at Sammy, and she smiled up at me.

I hesitantly took off my pajama top and tossed it off the bed. I felt so awkward being topless and so self-conscious because my breasts are so small, but then I lay back against the pillow. And without hesitating I put my hands on my pajama bottoms, and pushed them down my legs and let them fall to the floor. Within only a few second, all I was wearing was my baby blue panties.

I nervously squirmed back against the pillows between them.

The bed had so many big pillows, so that we weren't really lying down, we were all propped up, almost like we were sitting. So it was really easy to look down at my two beautiful sisters, and at myself too

Part of me felt strangely calm, but I also felt scared too. I think it was because - I mean, I'm just SO flat and laying on my back like I was, my breasts are just so tiny that they almost don't exist. But my nipples seemed different than they usually look, I didn't understand what was happening.

Then, I looked down at my own tiny breast and I discreetly covered them with my hands.

Shelly sort of exclaimed, "Trish, no."

I froze.

Shelly whispered, "Please - Don't ever feel embarrassed about your breasts, they are beautiful."

It was a warm feeling, knowing Shelly was looking at me, at my little breasts. And that she was so eager to make me feel less ashamed.

I said, "Thank you..." and I slowly put my hands back on the bed along my side. I let both of them see my flat chest.

And then, I literally watched my nipples slowly became even more erect. And I KNOW Sammy and Shelly were watching me and saw it happen too.

I heard Sammy quietly say, "Oh - God..."

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers