Me and My Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers

Shelly immediately let out a passionate, "Oh God - Oh God..."

I squeezed my hands tight on Shelly's bottom, to help guide her rhythmic motions, it was so slippery and oily and I made sure that my nipple pressed against Shelly's clitoris.

Shelly whispered, "I wanna come - I wanna come..."

Everything felt slithery and joyous. Shelly's thrusting hips were speeding up, and she was trembling from the overload of sexual sensations.

I said, "Shelly - Please, it's okay to squirt on me - please..."

"I'm not sure if..."

"Please try - PLEASE!" Sammy gasped.

This rhythmic humping went on for - oh my God - about ten beautiful minutes - building with each firm push - The slippery apricot oil was splashing - and my nipple felt hard and electric - sliding hot and smooth against Shelly's slippery open vagina.

I could see her - and her plump little clitoris - swollen and awash in oil - rubbing against my hard erect nipple. The way I was laying, it was so close to my face - I could see EVERYTHING.

I looked up at her and begged, "Squirt on me - Please - It's okay - please try and squirt - PLEASE..."

She stammered, "I'll try..."

Her pumping groin was now getting faster, and she was shivering with passion. Everything felt slippery and wonderful.

Shelly gasped out, "Trish, oh God - Please..."

And she looked at me - directly at me - and her expression was so bewildered.

She looked motionless right then, but I could feel her entire body quiver as she pressed herself hard onto my oily nipple.

Then Shelly started to violently shake, she closed her eyes and she stammered out, "I wanna come - I wanna come..."

I pressed my hard nipple up into her oily clitoris.

Her cries of "I wanna come," were changing, to a fast passionate moaning.

All I could do was pant, "Oh God - Yes!"

She was shivering against me, all in that puddle of warm oil.

And Sammy begged, "Shelly, please - try and squirt."

She answered with a passionate, "YES!"

And then she trembled. She shook as if in a spasm. She was possessed, it was beautiful.

"Yes - yes..." I exclaimed.

Then - It happened, Shelly screamed out a panicky gasp. She was lost in a delicious climax, and she squeezed Sammy with so much emotion - her slippery swollen vagina pressed hard and shivering against my nipple - I thought I would cry.

It happened fast. Suddenly Shelly sat up tall on her knees and arched her back - it was involuntary - she couldn't help it. An orgasm was ripping through her.

Her hips were shivering, and then she was suddenly squirting from her vagina.

"Yes!" Sammy squealed.

Shelly was pumping out hot liquid - in a strong clear stream - squirting down on my little breasts for just a few glorious seconds, splashing all over everything!

"Oh God - YES!" Sammy exclaimed.

Shelly convulsed in that pose, her groin spraying all over my wet and oily chest.

The waves moved thru Shelly and she gasped and trembled. She whimpered like a baby

She was squirting - and it was hot - and a puddle formed on me - between my breasts, it ran down toward my neck, and down my belly...

She looked down at me, still in the throws of the orgasm.

And Sammy stared at the sopping puddle on my chest - with eyes wide.

Shelly stayed upright, on her knees, breathing hard. And my chest was damp and glistening. My nipples were unbelievably hard.

I was frozen, and I was staring at Shelly - at her wet dripping vagina.

Sammy was still supporting Shelly, but now she seemed to be almost melting from the amazing release.

Shelly gasped, "Oh Jesus - Oh Fuck! That was amazing!"

We stayed like that, all three of us, frozen in shock, as the noise of Shelly's heavy breathing filled the room.

Sammy finally spoke, "I am SO fucking turned-on I can't stand it..."

Then Sammy was suddenly leaning in, and she was on top of me - franticly sucking one of my sopping wet nipples. She was swallowed up into some perfect abandonment.

And then Shelly squirmed in and began to such my other nipple.

I lay there - in utter shock - as my two beautiful sisters - each sucked my hard nipples - and ran their hands over my oily body - and each seemed lost in passion.

I blurted out, "I love you - BOTH of you!" I was shocked at my response, but it was involuntary - and true.

And then Shelly slid herself down along my belly and put her face between my legs and forcefully kissed my open vagina.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so intense.

I stammered, "Oh God - Shelly - Sammy..."

Shelly spread my legs and I held my knees tight against my own shoulders, and I didn't move at all.

Shelly paused for a moment, and asked cautiously, "Should I stop?"

I sort of shrieked out, "NO!"

And then I felt her wet mouth against me again, as Sammy continued to suck my nipples hard.

Shelly pressed her mouth firmly in between my legs. She rhythmically started to build in intensity, and what was just kissing turned to licking and then sucking. She was whimpering with passion.

She started to suck my small clitoris, and right then I knew it was going to happen.

"Shelly - don't stop - I'm going to come..."

With that she sucked and licked even harder. Her hands moved under my ass, and she started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery from all the baby oil. I was breathing harder and she was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started pumping up against her mouth.

Then I had to squirm a little, because I could feel it as Shelly pushed her tongue as deep as she could, up into my vagina.

Suddenly, her tongue moved down a little - Oh my God, she was licking my anus - and I was even closer to exploding.

"Shelly - Oh God - oh God..."

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made me. I was swallowed up in the ecstasy, and I had no idea I could feel this way.

Then Shelly moved her tongue back up to my clit and I looked down between my legs - I watched her - her beautiful face was sopping and glistening.

As she licked me against my wet clitoris, I felt some desperate change.

I eagerly begged, "Shelly, Please - can you - Please - lick my bum - again - like you did..."

And she moved her tongue lower, back to my anus.

I reflexively gasped, "Oh GOD! Oh - FUCK!"

Sammy let go of my breasts and moved herself so she could see what Shelly was doing. I couldn't see what she was seeing, but the look on Sammy's face was astounding, and she stared wide-eyed as I reveled in the sensations of Shelly's wet tongue.

Sammy smiled at me and said, "Trish, she's really doing it!!"

Then Sammy moved up and kissed me hard on the mouth.

I wanted to kiss back - so bad - but I was just panting too hard to even try.

Sammy ran her tongue along my chin and neck, and began to suck my nipples again.

Sammy was sucking my oily nipples and she moved her little hand down to my slippery clitoris, and she rubbed franticly.

The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and Sammy's fingertips felt like electricity.

I gasped, "Oh God that feels SO good!"

Then, Shelly started to lick my anus harder than I could have ever imagined.

Then I kind of blurted out, between gasps, "Oh God - I think - I'm gunna - I'm gunna cum!"

Oh my God - I started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

And then it happened.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but it was loud and I must have screamed. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

Then I squealed, "Shelly! Sammy! YES!"

I'm not sure what happened next, I was flooded with an intense rush. I screamed again, and I was overcome with a hot wave of passion.

Sammy sucked my nipples hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh God- Oh God..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Sammy looked up at me and said, "Trish - that was so incredible."

And Shelly sat up, and her beautiful face was literally dripping and she looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, my first orgasm, all I could say was, "I love you two SO much."

With that, Shelly crawled up and kissed me, and her face and lips were wet, hot, slippery and delicious.

The kiss from Shelly was right on my lips, and she kissed hard.

And then I felt Sammy, push in and fit her tongue in between us, and we all kissed together.

We giggled.

The room was wonderfully warm, and my two older sisters and me - all melted into each other on that great big bed.

addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers