Me and My Uncle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers

My instructions said that I was to arrive at Curtis Miller's home at 8 p.m. sharp, but it was dark and raining, and I missed the turn to his house. By the time I realized my mistake, turned around and found the right road, it was about 8:20 when I arrived at the gate that accessed his property.

That should have been another warning sign, but I had encountered plenty of gated homes during my four years of work, and didn't think anything about it. The house was set back in a wooded area, out of sight from the road, but, again, I had been to a number of houses just like it, so I had no reason to be concerned.

But my first encounter with Curtis Miller sent off all sorts of alarms in my head.

For one thing, he was huge, probably 6-foot-5, with a lean, powerful physique. Then there was his appearance. He had dark, feral eyes, dark hair that was slicked back on his head and big hands that resembled claws, with unusually long nails for a man. And his first words to me weren't reassuring.

"You're late," he said simply. I stammered out that I had gotten lost and had had to double back to find the road. He simply nodded, and as the front door slammed shut behind me, I remembered what Leo - sweet, lovable old Leo - had told me way back in the spring of 1988, when I had first started whoring.

"Trust your instincts," he had said after our first encounter. "If a situation doesn't feel right, turn around and walk away."

Suddenly, panic gripped me, because nothing about this situation felt right. But it was already too late. I was behind a door that I knew, without actually knowing, was locked, behind a gate that only opened electronically, which was undoubtedly attached to a fence that was electrically charged.

I was trapped.

Still, at first, Curtis tried to disarm my fears. We had dinner, with him sitting on one end of a long table and me at the other. He turned on that oily politician's charm and tried to get me to open up about myself. But I understood unconsciously that the less he knew about me, the better off I would be.

After dinner, he allowed me to use the bathroom, then told me to join him in his den. When I entered the large, expansive room, he was dressed in a long, expensive-looking robe, with slippers on his feet. He appeared to be naked underneath.

He beckoned me to sit next to him on a plush leather sofa, then picked up a remote and flicked on the wide-screen television that dominated the bookshelf which took up one whole wall of the den.

"I'm told you like to watch porn movies," he said.

"They're all right," I said, shrugging.

The movie was indeed pretty hot. There was a tall brunette with four men surrounding her, and they quickly stripped her and got her on her knees, where she alternated sucking all of their cocks.

I could feel the wet heat building in my cunt as the woman got progressively hotter. Now she was on her back and the four men surrounded her. One was fucking her with a long cock, another had her head pulled back and was skullfucking her, and she had the other two cocks in her hands.

I glanced over at Curtis and did a bit of a double take. His hard cock was sticking up out from in front of his robe, and it was huge. It was a good inch, maybe two inches, longer than Uncle Bill's and considerably fatter. I should have been alarmed at its size, but I had taken cocks bigger than his, and was pretty confident in my skills.

He was holding it up with his fist, and I didn't have to be told what to do. I bent my head into his lap and slid my lips over the bulbous head, working about half of his fat meat into my mouth.

I gave the man my very best blowjob, keeping one eye on the TV screen. The woman was now on her knees, with a cock thrusting up into her pussy from below, a cock pushing into her ass from behind and the other two cocks battling for time in her mouth.

I looked up at Curtis and he was staring at me with a look of pure lust. I was on familiar ground now, or at least I thought I was. Just then, he pulled my head off his cock and told me to stand up and take off my clothes.

I did as I was told, leaving my heels and stockings on, as per his instructions. I stood in front of him, swaying seductively. Curtis stood up, removed his robe and his slippers, and commanded me to kneel on the floor facing the TV.

As I did, my eyes swept over Curtis' body briefly, and my groin lurched, because he was built like a Greek god, with clearly defined muscles in all of the right places. In another setting, I would have said he was a hunk. Later, of course, I would curse his strength.

Again, I did as I was told, getting on all fours, with my ass in the air, my dripping-wet sex exposed to his gaze. I stared lustfully at the screen as the scene reached a climax, and all four of the men surrounded the woman until they all came at the same time, shooting cum all over her face and hair.

I could feel my climax building to a peak at the scene, and waited eagerly for the next scene to begin. It was a young black girl and a blonde woman with huge tits. The blonde was eating the black girl's pussy when the scene opened. At first, the scene was a tight close-up of the blonde's mouth working in the black girl's clean-shaven pussy, as her body writhed in ecstasy.

Suddenly, I felt Curtis' fingers sliding over my pussy, and I groaned lustfully. He worked a couple of fingers into my steaming box and began to briskly finger-fuck me. After a minute or so of that, I felt his lips and tongue on my pussy, and I could feel my climax come almost to a head as he opened me up with his fingers and tongue.

But he stopped before I crashed over the top. I groaned in frustration, until I felt the fat head of his dick push forcefully into my cunt from behind. It seemed a little hurried, but as he started to fuck me with hard, powerful strokes, I began to lose myself to my lust.

Gone were any nagging concerns about this encounter. At that moment, I figured that I'd just been paranoid. Curtis, I told myself, was just like any other customer. He was just a man who wanted a girlish-looking whore to fuck as a change of pace from the high-society types he probably spent most of his time with.

But as I stared at the movie, something began to change. The video had stayed in the tight, close-up shot of the blonde women licking, kissing and fingering the little black girl's pussy and ass. Then, the camera began to pull back and the scene suddenly shifted.

What had appeared to be a bed that the black girl was lying on was actually a table, and she was tied spread-eagled to four posts that rose from each corner. I was so shocked and mesmerized by this development that I didn't see Curtis reach for something by the sofa, as he continued to fuck me.

It happened so fast, it took me a second to realize what had happened. As Curtis continued to pump his hard cock relentlessly back and forth in my twitching cunt, he pulled my arms back behind me, and in one deft motion slapped a pair of handcuffs on me.

I jerked around in equal parts panic and rage, and as I did, Curtis' cock flopped out of my pussy.

"What the fuck do you think..." and that was as far as I got. He stood up, walked around so that he was in front of me, leaned over, took my face in his hand - hard - and stared down at me with a look that froze my blood. It was an evil look of pure triumph and utter contempt.

"Did you really flatter yourself to think that I'd spend three thousand dollars just to fuck a little slut like you?" he said. "I can fuck anyone I want, and not have to pay a dime for it. But I have some needs that are, um, unusual, and it takes a certain kind of girl to satisfy those needs. Someone who is ... expendable. Someone like you. And for what I like to do to them, they cost money."

I just went cold inside, because I knew at that point that I was going to die. The man was going to do unspeakable things to me, then he was going to kill me and dispose of my body somewhere unknown.

"In case you're wondering, I'm not going to kill you," he said. "I'm just going to use you. Unless, of course, you tell anyone about what we do this weekend. That includes your uncle, the police, the press, your friends, anyone. What goes on here this weekend will be our little secret, and if you're a good little girl, maybe I'll let you come back and play some more. Make no mistake, slut. I can make you disappear,just like that, and no one will ever miss you. Or look for you. You'll just be another little whore that met up with the wrong guy."

I tried hard to feel some relief at that, but I was feeling panicky. The cuffs were hurting my wrists, and the position my arms were in was painful.

"Now then, let's get first things out of the way first," he said.

With that, he walked back around behind me, pushed my face into the carpet, pulled my hips up, knelt behind me and rammed his cock into my ass.

"OH JESUS GOD!!! OHHHHH!!! FUCK!!!" I screamed as he brutally fucked his cock up my rectum in one awful thrust.

Up until that moment, anal sex had been something I could enjoy, but it was something I had to get prepared for. I needed to be well lubricated and opened up gradually before I could accept a cock back there. And even then there was a certain amount of pain/pleasure that went along with the initial entry.

But Curtis simply raped my ass, without warning, without lube and without preparation. And the pain was ungodly. I screamed and screamed in my pain as he fucked my ass with hard, demented strokes, and that seemed to fuel his lust. He was like some wild animal, and it was only through the dim haze of pain that I realized that my screams were being matched by those of the girl on the TV, as she was being ass-fucked with a huge dildo by the blonde.

I couldn't help it, I was sobbing real tears of pain, panic and humiliation by the time Curtis exploded with a huge cumload deep in my ass. And whatever orgasm I might have been approaching earlier was long gone. There would be no pleasure for me the rest of the weekend.

But my degradation had just begun. The moment Curtis finished spewing his cum up my ass, he wrenched his cock from my butt, stood up so that he was standing in front of me again and ordered me to clean his cock.

I'm sorry. I have to stop for a moment... God, what an awful memory!

Of all the things I ever did in four years of prostituting myself for my Uncle Bill, that right there was the most disgusting. Curtis' cock was covered with the remnants of his cum, flecks of blood and several streaks of shit. He made me clean every bit of it off, and I gagged the whole way. The only reason I didn't throw up was the fact that he warned me not to get anything on his carpet.

When I was finished, Curtis flicked off the TV, then produced a large piece of cloth and proceeded to blindfold me. Waves of panic filled me as everything went dark. When he had the cloth tied securely around my head, he grabbed me tightly by my hair, pulled me to my feet and dragged me stumbling through his house.

After dragging me through the house, I heard him open a door and we descended down a flight of steps. As painful as his grip on my hair was, it was the only thing that kept me from falling down those steps. I sensed that we were in a basement of sorts, because there was a dankness about, a smell of sweat and... fear. Yes, I could distinctly smell fear in the air, and I wasn't sure if it was just my terror, or psychic fear remaining from those who had passed before me. Probably a little of both.

Finally, Curtis stood me up and uncuffed my hands. But my relief was short-lived, as he made me climb up on a small stool, then he took my wrists and my ankles and strapped them to some sort of a rack. When I was secured in a spread-eagle position, he kicked the stool away. I was left hanging by my wrists and ankles, and the pain was almost unbearable.

Or at least it was for a moment. I hung there, unable to see, and I could sense that Curtis was somewhere in the room, but I couldn't tell what he was doing.

The first indication of what was to come was a subtle "whoosh" sound. THWACK! Suddenly, I felt something like a cat-o'nine-tails slap across my buttocks. I screamed bloody murder then, and my blood ran cold again as I heard Curtis laugh.

"Scream all you want, whore," he said evilly. "No one can hear you anyway. You have to be punished. You were told to arrive at 8 o'clock sharp, and you were 20 minutes late. So. I think 20 lashes are in store."

THWACK! He hit me again, and I begged him in wrenching sobs to please don't hurt me. I pleaded that it was dark and I couldn't see the turn. "SILENCE!" he boomed, as he whacked me across my chest. I said nothing, but I couldn't stop my heaving sobs of pain and humiliation.

"Your instructions were precise, and you disobeyed them," he said. "You will learn that I demand nothing less than absolute obedience."

So I said nothing as he whipped me with 20 lashes with that thing. He was devilish about it, too. There was no rhythm to when he'd strike me with the lash. I'd sense him circling me for minutes on end, and just when I'd think it was over, he'd hit me again.

He didn't just concentrate on one part of my body, either. He whipped me on my butt, my back, my stomach, my thighs, my breasts, everywhere. I had no idea where to expect the next blow.

And he was very good with that thing. He knew just how hard to hit me to cause the maximum pain, without breaking my skin and giving me something I could show as evidence of what he'd done to me. But while he never laid me open, he left my skin red and stinging all over by the time he was finished.

Whipping me like that must have turned him on, because when he released me from where I was hanging, he immediately threw me over his shoulder and carried me to another part of the room. As he did, my feet brushed his big cock that was sticking up in the air.

He stopped, laid me on my back on the floor - a cold concrete floor - and bound me to a sturdy pole. My ankles and wrists were tied together in such a way that I was spread wide open, and when he had me secured, he hoisted me off the floor until I was hanging about three feet in the air.

Abruptly, I felt Curtis' hand on my butt and the fingers of his other hand prying open my butt cheeks. Suddenly, I felt a searing pain in my ass as he pushed a huge hard rubber butt plug in me. It had to be at least 7 inches and incredibly fat at the base as it locked into my rectum at my anus. There was still some of his cum left in me from earlier to ease the entry of the plug, but it still hurt like hell.

The moment the plug was secured in my ass, Curtis poked the head of his hard cock at the opening of my cunt and pushed forward, sending his big cock scudding up my tunnel.

Again, the fact that I wasn't prepared for such a rough thrust made this coupling excessively painful, and I cried out again, although not like I had. I had figured out by then that he got off on hearing his victim's screaming and crying, and I was stubbornly determined to give him as little satisfaction in that regard as I could.

But it wasn't easy, because he fucked me with brutal force, pounding his huge cock in my pussy hard and fast. He worked my body on his cock just like he was masturbating with me, and it was easy for him given the way I was hanging.

The muscles in my arms and legs were screaming by the time he exploded with another hard load of cum in my pussy, and, once again, he made me clean his cock with my mouth. I have to say that after that first time, it wasn't as disgusting as it had been when he'd just come out of my ass.

He let me down after that, and tied me to some padded bench, where he left me overnight, the butt plug still lodged securely - and painfully - in my ass.

The minutes seemed like hours and the hours seemed like days, as I lay there. I tried to rest, but had very little luck doing so.

When he returned, he pulled the blindfold off and I got my first look at my surroundings. I felt a cold chill run through me, because it was like something out of a medieval horror story. There were shackles hanging and bondage devices laid out all over the windowless room, which I assumed was a basement.

"I thought you might like to get a look at my little playroom," Curtis said with a mirthless laugh.

He was dressed in the same robe he'd had on earlier, and his hard cock was jutting out from the front, like it had before. By this time, I was hungry and parched, and my ass was numb from where the plug had been sitting all night, and I begged him for something to eat and drink. But there was no relief in sight.

Curtis roughly unstrapped me from the bench I'd been lying on, picked me back up and tied me back on the same pole I'd hung from earlier. Only this time my legs and arms were forced back - painfully so. Again, I cried out as I was hoisted up until I was at crotch level.

First, he shoved a large dildo in my pussy, so that I was filled in both my holes, then he stuck clamps on my dangling nipples. I was sweaty and writhing in my agony, and then he stepped up to me and shoved his cock into my throat. He fucked my mouth every bit as brutally as he'd fucked my other two holes the night before, and he took his time about it, too.

He worked my head in his powerful hands like I was some blow-up doll, until he finally stiffened and shot a massive load of cum straight down my throat into my stomach.

At that point, I was ready to die. I was ready for this ordeal to be over, and I prayed - and prayed hard - for death to take me and put me out of my misery.

But that was not to be, and worse was to come, much of it psychological torture. When he had finished coming down my throat, Curtis lowered me to the floor and untied me, just long enough to cuff my hands behind my back again.

He left for a moment, and returned with two bowls. One was filled with something that looked like oatmeal, and the other was filled with water.

"You wanted something to eat, something to drink?" he sneered. "Here. Come and get it."

Then he turned on his heels and strode back up the stairs. I almost lost it then. I was so hungry and so thirsty, but the thought of having to eat and drink like an animal simply unnerved me.

God, the humiliation! The next few hours were among the worst moments of my life, in so many ways. As proud as I was, and as humiliated as I was, my need for nourishment overrode anything else.

I crawled on my knees to where the bowls had been set down, and I lapped up as much of the water as I could, and scarfed up every bit of that oatmeal. I made a babyish mess of it, but I got something in my stomach.

After I had fed and watered myself, I curled into a ball and cried myself to sleep. But my rest didn't last long. Curtis Miller was a clever, fiendish torturer. If you are familiar with the effects of oatmeal on the digestive system, you know that it acts as a bit of a purgative, and soon I felt the need to... well, to defecate.

I lay there on the floor as the need built in my colon, and I had lost any semblance of dignity. I'd have let it go right there, consequences be damned. But with the plug secured in my rectum, there was no way to release the pressure in me. And with the dildo still in my pussy, there was no way for me to relieve my rapidly filling bladder, either.

So I lay there in speechless agony, writhing as I felt like I was about to burst. Just about the time I thought my insides would explode, Curtis came back down the stairs. I started to beg him to let me use the bathroom, but one look in his eyes, and I knew he knew what my problem was.

He stood me up and uncuffed me, but only long enough to tie my wrists in front of me. Then he produced the blindfold and something else, a ball gag. He secured the blindfold and gag, then strapped a leather collar around my neck. He attached a chain to the collar, then led me stumbling up the stairs, through the house and out one of the doors.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers