Me and My Uncle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

I stopped momentarily as we exited the door, because it was cold and a steady rain was falling, but he jerked the chain and forced me to follow him through the mud to a spot about 20 paces out the door. Lifting my hands above my head, he attached my bound wrists to some sort of hook, I guess, then I heard a winch being cranked and I was lifted up so that I was hanging a couple of feet off the ground.

Twisting slightly, I sensed Curtis next to me. He whispered to me in a cruel tone.

"Go ahead, slut, let it out," he hissed, and with that he pulled the plug out of my butt and the dildo from my pussy. He heard him squishing as he walked away, and I heard the slamming of the door.

I was sobbing hysterically as my body took care of its long-overdue needs. You have not experienced degradation until you've felt a loose, pent-up bowel movement flood down the backs and insides of your legs, until you've felt urine flow all down your legs in an uncontrollable flood.

It was all the more humiliating because I felt so relieved. I didn't care that I was basically doing my bodily business out in the open, blindfolded and gagged where anyone could, presumably, see me and I'd never know it. The inner agony I'd been feeling earlier was gone, along with the steady, numbing pain of the butt plug in my aching ass, and that was all that mattered.

Once I was finished, I just hung there in the rain, letting the cold, steady shower clean me, which, I guess, was Curtis' intent. But the longer I hung there, the more I felt another concern, one of hypothermia.

Goose pimples covered my entire body, and I was shivering uncontrollably as the cold rain pelted my body. I could almost feel my body temperature dropping as I hung there for what seemed like hours. It was only when my senses began to feel a little dull that Curtis came back out and lowered me to the muddy ground, then carried me back inside.

The rest of that day is a bit of a blur in my mind, that's how absolutely numb I was mentally and physically.

I remember being hung back on the rack and paddled a few times. He tied me and hung me in a variety of positions from whence he fucked all three of my holes again. He hung me once and sprayed water in my face, and I perked up enough to try and get as much in my thirsty mouth as I could.

I finally passed out from sheer exhaustion while he was fucking my ass yet again, and woke up, believe it or not, in a bed. There was a change of clothes at the foot of the bed and a tray of food - real food, on a plate, with utensils - and water. I sat up painfully and ate ravenously and drank the entire pitcher of water. I was wary, but my hunger and thirst were paramount in my mind.

Once I had quenched my appetite and slaked my thirst, I took note of the clothes. I had no idea where he'd gotten the clothes, a pair of jeans, T-shirt, sweater, underwear and socks. They weren't mine, but they fit me perfectly. The clothes I'd worn when I arrived were in a plastic bag, along with a note.

"I must say, you held up very well, my dear," the note said. "Remember, you are to tell no one about our weekend together. I have a long reach, and you cannot hide from me. I will look forward to seeing you again, let's say in about three weeks."

Reading that made my stomach turn, and I staggered to the adjacent bathroom and threw up into the toilet just at the thought of submitting to Curtis Miller again. I knew in my heart that I wasn't going to go back there again, at least not willingly. I figured I was lucky to have survived, and I wondered if there had been others before me who hadn't been so lucky.

Afterward, I showered quickly and dressed. I tiptoed out the door to the room. It was after noon on Sunday, and the big house appeared to be deserted. The front door was unlocked, so I strode quickly to my car, and sped away from there in something close to blind panic, past the gate that stood obligingly open.

I cried all the way home, both from relief and from the memory of the way I had been abused that weekend. But by the time I got back to the store, I had dried my tears and set my teeth. I knew now that I had to get out, come what may, that if I didn't, I was going to die, pure and simple.

Little did I realize how close I was going to come to doing just that.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers