All Comments on 'Me and Uncle Pete'

by RideUrAss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
inconceivably hot!

Its premise, its execution, are perfect. A groaning splash of come to celebrate the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chili Pepper HOT!

You really need to give us more this is by far one of the hottest stories I have read this year!

southflasouthflaover 14 years ago
Niiiice

Wish my mom was that open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hott story...but wish pete had been hubby/dad..

hott story...but wish "uncle pete" had been written as her hubby..his dad.. ..instead of uncle..and mom and dad had both been introducing/ sharing family fun with jock stud newly bi son..for women/moms like myself..and real "bi" couples...that scenerio is the hottest..and biggest turn-on..never-the less..definetly tell us more..

BiskitBiskitover 14 years ago
Gay son!

Love the idea of mom encouraging her her son to go gay with her brother. Well written, just too short. I had to read it twice as I jacked off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

this is my total fantasy.. oh wow. Cant believe i found this article, if anyone wants to trade pictures male or female, text me #8139389121 ;)

UpStandingMemberUpStandingMemberover 13 years ago
WOW!

That was fucking great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Randy Richy liks his unc's cum

Horny story. My 19 year old nephew Rick just adores his uncle's rampant knob. I've been buggering him since he was 12.He is 6 feet,tight and lean,apart from where his lower belly is swollen after years of gobbling his uncle's thick,ripe,rich,calorie laden cum.He has lived with me since his mum and dad split up. I've been abusing him twice a day for seven years;what amazes me,and makes me bollock full and rock hard is how his ring has progressed from being a tight little band that used to sit snugly around his uncle's bell-end forcing my foreskin right back over my ridge encouraging my slt to shoot out buckets of cum up through his little squirming,writhing and cock hungry body,into a wet,sloppy mass of well fucked arse flesh that my helmet hood can play with and manipulate before I empty my nut load into his young twat and guts.I will cunt fuck my lad any time,but the best sod is in the morning,when I wake up and my meaty throbbing tool is sat proudly,tight up 180 degrees against my belly,my JAPSEYE gaping up at me like a fucking fish mouth,open wide,pleading with me to find my nephew's young hole,bugger it,and empty my heavy,aching spunk-filled BOLLOCKS until my old soldier is satisfied. Rick has started to bring his friends round;he's unemployed,and they're all on Job Seeker's Allowance. I've already started up a sexual relationship with two of them;of course I pay them for keeping my tool happy;now I'm the kind of guy who hates using a condom,I like to feel the whole length of my proud stick fucking a young lad daft;condoms only inhibit the most sensitive area of my BENT cock,my glans and helmet head;I like to feel my pre-cum juice up along my shaft and flip out through my CUM slit before I empty my ball sack proper. Rick and his pals love to feel my rigid bucking condom free shooter twist,grind and buck as I contract umpteen times into their selfish arse wet,pre-cummy, unspent spunk filled teenaged boyish twats. After I've CUM my load,I love to watch their sex games as they mutually suck and hand mastErbate eachother off until pools of teenage pre-cum and spunk has shot all over the bedroom and all Ican see is boys' gleaming white,pearly covered cocks being slowly put back into their pants,drooping and satisfied. I love Rick and his mates. I was born to abuse young lads. Ask my knob.

Darque_HeartDarque_Heartalmost 11 years ago
Damn

Very hot, loved the slow action of the sex... Keep it up

MILFLOVAHMILFLOVAHabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I LOOOOOOVE incestuous bisexual MMF threesomes, and this was very well written. I hope you have more delicious stories like this one :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've always wanted to share my mother with one of my uncles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous