Me, Mom, and Our Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made Ridhi angry and we had our first fight...I felt as if she had already become my wife but later we compromised as I told her that I was sorry. We sat down to eat the food and mom was still in her towel. Seeing this I told her-

Me: can you be like this at home even after marriage?

Ridhi: How?

Me: Like this in towel or only in bra and panties roaming around house or may be naked at times so that I can just enter you whenever I want.

Ridhi: (sarcastically) Yes and others too...right?

Me: Maybe...

Ridhi: Your fantasies are increasing day by day. I wish I had not agreed to marry you...you are totally opposite of your dad.

Me: But you like my fantasies... right?

Ridhi: They sound interesting but they are scary...

Me: And if you were not my wife?

Ridhi: I would have not minded trying as there would be no one in my heart.

Me: What if your husband wanted you to fulfill these fantasies??

Ridhi: I would think.

Me: And if your husband ordered.

Listening to this she didn't reply and she had a habit of looking down feeling shy whenever she had no answer and wanted to surrender...I caught her there

Me: I will then order you...and I am sure you will obey it

Ridhi: Don't get me into a fix...please..... you know I can't disobey my husband.

By saying this, she got up and went to the kitchen. She was getting a bit uncomfortable with the towel so she was about to go to change, meanwhile I caught her hand and got her a panty and my knee-length Kurta to wear without any Bra. Her boobs would bounce when she walked and her panty was also visible through the semi-transparent Kurta.

Ridhi: Parth can you just help me by getting me a saree from the Balcony.

Me: Why don't you get it yourself?

Ridhi: How can I go wearing this.

Me: You are Ok... just go.

Ridhi: Don't be mad. Common dear it shows everything..

Me: Wait....

I went to my room, got my T-shirt and made her wear it instead of the Kurta. T-shirt was till her waist only...

Ridhi: and down?

Me: You have already gone out in minis so don't worry....

Ridhi went out in balcony to fetch her saree, she didn't realize that there were few people staring at her from other buildings and I was enjoying it. I went behind her, turned her around so that the onlookers can have a view of her Ass and started playing with her ass cheeks. I was kissing her and playing with her ass and on one occasion even lowered her panty to expose her bums. After sometime, we went inside and she went into her room and came out in traditional saree.

Me: Why did you wear that saree again

Ridhi: because I don't have anything else to wear except jeans, top and skirt which I wore in the disco.

Me: ok don't worry, we will go and shop now.

Ridhi: I am tired let us go after hour or so...

Me: Ok you sleep but by that time let me go and buy some stuffs for you which you can wear in evening too when we go for shopping.

Ridhi: I know your choices Parth, you will get all the possible crap to show all I have...

Me: Yeah my baby, something sensuous, something elegant, something sexy yet beautiful. That's my Mom, my Varsha, my future Wife - Ridhi.

I went to the market to shop for my wife. First I bought a black short (tight one) with 'BUMS' written on it and a white top of thin material a T-shirt with words 'Just Do IT' written on it. Then I bought a long skirt with a slit almost till thighs on the side. It had an option either to button it or keep it open with a thread top sleeveless low neck...Then I got cycling shorts for mom to exercise with sports bra.... And finally a single dress which was backless exposing her back and was till thigh height sleeveless material like satin. I went home, and entered my mom's bedroom and saw her sleeping on the bed. I went close to her, sat at the corner near her face and kissed her on the cheeks. She shied as if in love and buried her face in the pillow. I thought she was in some sweet dream and I lifted her face. She caught my hand and slept on my lap. I allowed her to be there and I started playing with her hair.....after 10 odd minutes she came out of her dream and opened her eyes, she smiled at me and told me Thanks...then she twisted her body by stretching her hands and legs on side and got up...

Ridhi: It was sweet as you

Me: What?

Ridhi: My Dream.

Me: What did you see?

Ridhi: I saw you sitting on a chair beside me and our kids playing around.

Me: How many kids were there?

Ridhi: I didn't count... but there were many...and she smiled.

I kissed her and asked her to see what I got for her and if she can ramp walk for me wearing that. She just got up went to the bathroom got fresh and came out wiping her face. It was 4:00 in the afternoon and she told me if I can drop her to the parlour. I told her once she finished ramp walking for me, I will accompany her. Ridhi came near me to take the bags and I told her that I will give her one by one every time she comes out wearing a new one.

She ramp walked in front of me by wearing different sets of clothes and I was thinking how professional she could have been if dad had supported her. She could have even been a model for sure. She had all and she mastered walk too I am sure she was regularly watching Fashion TV. Finally we ended up having a hot steamy oral sex. After that she went inside to change and get ready for the parlour.

We went to the parlour. As she was undergoing her make-over, I went away to inquire for our honeymoon bookings, etc..... I purposely inquired for resorts which were isolated. I collected all the information and went back to parlour after 2 hours...There I met the same woman whom I met for the first time (when I had come to give my Mom (Varsha) a makeover before taking her to the Disco) and she came and congratulated me...I was shocked but came to know that Ridhi had told her about our marriage.

Woman: Good choice...so when is the marriage?

Me: After a few days. We are keeping it close affair.

Woman: Why? You don't want to share your beautiful wife to the world? And she winked

Me: Oh share? I can share her but don't want others to see her now.

Woman: I have already seen her, so I can share...and she gave me dirty look.

Me: What do you mean share as in? I am sure you don't want to share a bed with her. And I gave her dirty look....I purposely provoked her.

Woman: I don't mind that as she is quite free inside in the parlour.

I then realized something wrong was going on...

Me: Free as in? I am sure you have not done more than just her make-over.

Woman: Yes, we give all the services. Would you like to see?

Me: For sure

There was one small room where I was taken...she opened the door a little and I was shocked to see what I saw. Ridhi was lying naked on her back on the table and her eyes were under some warm towel. One girl was cleaning her pussy hair or I should say rather cleaning it with her face near her hole and licking it. Another girl was removing hair from her armpits as well as chewing her nipples in between. Ridhi was moaning and enjoying the soft play. That woman just asked me to wait out and she went in and directly went to her and gave a big kiss on her lips...they were entangled at least for a minute and when she was done kissing. Ridhi immediately told-

Ridhi: Kavita I can never forget your lips darling...you are so sensuous. You kiss better than my to be hubby Parth.

Listening this I got shocked...I realized that woman`s name was Kavita and she looked at me while pressing my mom's boobs.

Kavita: I hope Parth allows me to spend some good time with you after your marriage.

Ridhi: Yeah!! He is planning to auction me.

Kavita was shocked listening this and she looked at me...I smiled at her...Kavita kept on playing with her nipples. I then realized they were done cleaning her but were playing with her...they then got on the action fast and the lady near her pussy inserted her 2 fingers in my mom's cunt and started moving them in & out. The other girl started kissing her and Kavita was playing with her boobs and in a minute, my mom climaxed. Ridhi dressed up and paid good tips to both the girls. I saw her coming and I ran out. Ridhi came out like an innocent girl, held my hand and we went and sat in the car.

As we were on our way to home, I asked Ridhi:

Me: So how was it?

Ridhi: good! I have cleaned all but left a few as the way my hubby likes.

Me: Oh is it? And how were the girls?

Ridhi got afraid a bit.

Ridhi: Yeah they were good, they gave good service.

Me: Yes, I know Kavita was telling me. They give more then you ask. Right?

Ridhi: how do you know??

Me: Don't hide baby. I know all.

Ridhi: (pleading) I was not able to resist. I realized that I like girls too!!

Me: Yeah...so you are a bi-sexual...I like it. So we are inviting Kavita after our marriage or she will come for bidding.

Hearing this she got more afraid and didn't say anything.

Me: Yes so my wife has admitted she is a lesbian too.

Ridhi: Yeah sorry...I will do whatever you say.

Me: Let us see baby...

Ridhi didn't talk for the entire remaining journey to home. On reaching home, I realized how sexy she was looking...with new lovely hair-cut and face treatment. I felt bad that I didn't compliment her. I went to her and told in her ears-

Me: Darling you look stunning in your new look and I'm sorry what happened earlier.

Later, we planned for our 'The Day' and Honeymoon. We decided to buy the wedding stuff next day as she wanted to rest for next 3-4 days before marriage. That day we slept early in our respective rooms as we were tired.

Next day morning, I heard music from my mom's room as she was exercising so I went to see her. She was wearing the cycling shorts and sports bra. I went to her and pulled her to the balcony and asked her to exercise there. She was hesitant a bit but then agreed. I got music system. I purposely put music volume high so that people from nearby building can listen and finally people started coming in their balconies and they had the treat to watch my mom. Ridhi was looking awesome...she had a perfect body and the new look would never make others imagine that she was my mom. I went to her and told her:

Me: Ridhi you are my obedient wife and I have to punish you for what you did yesterday.

Ridhi: yes Parth.

Me: exercise in the balcony till sun is bright and shiny.

Ridhi: But people are looking and I am ashamed.

Me: this is test to see how much of an obedient wife you are.

I pulled the shorts down a bit to expose her ass-cheeks and asked her to go out. I told her she can come inside only when I open the door and I locked it from the inside. Trust me my fantasies were growing day by day and getting such obedient wife was making it stronger...she was looking like a treat for everyone in morning. I saw people eyeing my mom lustfully while she exercised-cum-exposed herself in the balcony. After half an hour, I opened the door, went out and caught Ridhi from behind...I pulled her towards the me while exposing her butt-cheeks to the onlookers.....kissed her on the lips, dragged the shorts further down and caressed her ass in front of the onlookers. Then I lifted her up in my arms and took her inside. As we were going inside, she waved at all who were looking and laughed.

I directly took her to the bathroom and we bathed together while kissing and fondling. Then she gave me a blowjob and I must admit that her blowjob skills were improving. As we were having bath, she felt like peeing and I asked her to do it in front of me. She did it in front sitting on commode and I saw this for the first time. As she was peeing, I also went there and started peeing standing in front of her aiming her pussy...it was my first experience of Golden Showers.......wow .......My mom and I had become an intimate couple and the only thing which was restricting me to fuck my own mom was the wedding which was just a few days away.

All the preparations for the wedding were complete. I was getting restless day by day but my mom insisted that the wedding is to take place on 16th June as on this day, my dad had married my mom. She wanted to remarry on the same day because she believed that on this day, my father brought my mom in this house as his wife. So it would be the same day when his son would marry her and bring her in the house as his wife.

To be continued...

12