All Comments on 'Me, Mom, and Our Fantasies Ch. 04'

by 7inchjunior

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"aaahhhhh mommy ..... how do you feel that your son is ffffuuckkkking you ..... aaarrrghhhhhhh .... I'm a motherfuckerrrrr ..... ffffucking my own mom ...yeahhhhhh yeahhhhhh"

This excellent story of hot motherfucking hasn't received any comments so far, but I am sure that's soon going to change. I love it that Parth marries his own mother Ridhi, and that they have a very traditional wedding night. That is, the boy very decently waits until he's made his mother an honest woman to fuck the shit out of her. Now that they're legally married, Parth is his mother's handsome young groom, as Ridhi is her son's voluptuous mature bride. As her new husband, Parth has unlimited access to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs through which, as Ridhi keeps reminding him, he came into the world as a little baby. Fuck, it's his own mother's cunt, his own damn birth canal. Now the boy's returning to it, with his stiff fat prick, calling Ridhi "mom" and even "mommy" (I absolutely love that) and proudly proclaiming himself a motherfucker. Parth is in a fuck frenzy (as you can tell from the quote above), he can't get over the raw fact that his hard cock is pounding the cunt he came out of. The young husband and son unloads his balls up his mature wife and mother, shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy semen. You can bet there's lots more where that came from. This is only the wedding night of this blissfully happy mom and son couple. Maybe Parth'll fuck a baby up his own mother's twat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wher's da nxt part , it is awesome.......

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
please continue this wonderful novella

well written. am with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wondereful story.

It is so beautiful romantic solo love story pls continue waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

I like this type of story most in which marriage occurs between family members.In this regard I earnestly request you to publish a multi chapter basis family saga where the characters specially the females are very much religious minded.Create all the sex scenarios mixing with the feelings of virtue/religion, like worshiping the God/Goddess in a seminude/fullnude state,marriage in the worship-room in a continuous fucking state,foolsajya in front of their holy God/Goddess etc.To increase more excitement, add fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

vaginal pussy contracted ….saying Vaginal pussy is just like saying Penis cock…it’s the same thing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot and sexy story where a son and mom marry and become husband and wife to fulfill their incestual carnal pleasures.Since they both have married they can fuck each other and it is no more incest.Mom and son are now a married couple and sexual intercourse is necessary for the marriage to survive.I wish the newly married couple a happy married life..may they have progeny of their union.Please let us know when Parth made his wife Ridhi pregnant. I wish the couple a happy married life!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ridhi (Parth'mom) was married to his father previously.He was produced when his father fucked Ridhi and ejaculated his semen in her cunt.His father's sperm (seed) fertilized her ova (egg) as a result of which Parth was born.Now 23 yr Parth has married his own mother 43 yrs old and made her his wife.Now son and mom have become husband and wife.They have consummated their marriage so that they may have a child of their own because begetting a child is the purpose of marriage.Parth has filled his mother turned wife's cunt with his semen so that her eggs get fertilized by his sperm and they beget a child and live a happy married life.Let the newly married couple enjoy their happy married life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Parth and Ridhi(mom turned wife) married and became husband and wife.Before that they were mom son.Now they both are enjoying their married life by having sexual intercourse..because they want to have thein own progeny.Parth ejaculates his semen inside his wife's cunt(vagina)so that his sperm fertilizes his mother's (wife's) ova and they will have a baby.His wife is 43 years old while Parth is only 23 years. As his wife's age advances it will be difficult for Ridhi to get pregnant and have their baby.I wish them good luck to so that Ridhi becomes pregnant in one to two months.Please let us know when the newly married couple arde successful to make a baby.That is the purpose of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very nice erotic story where son marries his mother and makes her his wife.They have sexual intercourse like a normal husband and wife.And the wife becomes pregnant with her husband's child.Here the wife who is actually his own biological mother is pregnant with her husband(who is actually her biological son) child because her son had implanted his sperm in his wife(biological mother) vagina.Now they are husband and wife and they are going to get their own progeny.This is the purpose of marriage.Their marriage is legal and registered.They have legal rights to have children.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mom and son have married and got their marriage registered so this legal and now they have become husband and wife so they can now fuck each other and have progeny of this union..We wish them a happy married life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How many children do you have from your sexual union with Ridhi( your mother turned wife)Congratulations to you Parth and your wife Ridhi.Forget that Ridhi is your mother now.You have married your own mother and made her your wife.Now make her mother of your children.GOOD LUCK PARTH on your incestuous marriage with your own mother.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Parth married his owm mother and had sexual intercourse with her by inserting his cock(penis) inside the same hole he came out.Then both mom and son enjoyed the incestuous sex and the mom allowed her son nay husband to ejaculate his sperm inside her reproductive canal.Both enjoyed the fuck.By now her son's sperm must have fertilized her egg and she must be carrying her son's baby inside her ..The thought made me to think such things happe..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How many children do you both have from this incestuous marriage of son and mom ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous