Me, Mom, and Our Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parth locked his lips on Ridhi's lips and gave her a deep kiss. While kissing her, he continued to explore her vaginal pussy lips with his fingers. This was exciting Ridhi to her limits. She could feel her son's hot, hard and slippery penis on her back. She wondered how it looked like. Parth slowly released the grip on Ridhi and still kissing her, he turned her towards him, brushing his hot and hard penis on her. Now both were in facing each other. He brought her still closer to him. This made Ridhi's soft and smooth breasts with pink hard nipples pressed on her son's bare body and his hot and hard penis was pressing on her stomach.

For both of them, this was their first divine experience. They stopped kissing and took a deep breath. Parth took a step back. Both of them started admiring each other's body. They started to caress the bare body of their partners. Parth started to caress his mom's soft but firm breasts adorned by pink and hard nipples.

Ridhi could not keep herself from staring from her son's proudly standing & erect penis and started to explore it. It was now Parth's turn to close his eyes while enjoying the gentle strokes for his wife's hand over his erect penis. After a while both of them hugged tightly. Parth then lifted Ridhi up in his arms and carried her to their bed.

Ridhi was now eager to experience the next move of her son. Parth lay beside her and started caressing her face, then her breasts and slowly moved to her navel. He fingered her navel for some time. Then he moved his hand and started to stroke her pussy lips. Slowly he entered his finger in her vagina and found her vital spot. He started to stroke her gently on that spot. Ridhi started to breathe heavily as Parth had now started to stimulate her clitoris.

As soon as her breathing became rhythmic, he mounted her and started to stroke her pussy with his hot, hard and slippery penis. Juices from both of them were now mingling to give a smooth feeling. Ridhi instinctively spread her legs to welcome the invasion of her husband's penis inside her vagina.

Parth while rubbing his penis on his mom's clitoris, kissed Ridhi deeply and said -- "Mom, this is it. Now I'm going to enter my penis in your vagina from where I was born 23 years ago".

To which Ridhi replied -- "Parth, please call me Ridhi as I'm your wife now and I have also been longing for this moment for a long time. So FUCK me Parth ... FUCK me..."

On hearing these words, Parth smiled and slowly started to insert his penis in Ridhi's vagina. They both were well lubricated so Parth didn't have any problem in inserting his penis but after few depths, it was hard to go deep.

Parth: "Ridhi...your pussy is so tight"

Ridhi: "yes I know as your father...sorry my ex-husband hardly used it with his small sized penis" and they both started laughing.

Now Parth gave a good push and he was successful in inserting his dick further in. As soon as he did this, Ridhi gave a loud moan -- ahhhhhhh.

With subsequent few more hard pushes, he had sunk his entire length in Ridhi's pussy and her moans grew in intensity - ahhhhhh ahhhhhh.

Parth now increased his thrust while kissing Ridhi on her neck and earlobes. Ridhi was now experiencing a new set of pleasures which her ex-husband couldn't provide her. For Parth, this feeling was unparalleled as he couldn't believe that Ridhi would reciprocate with such passion. Now both of them were breathing and moving their bodies in a uniform rhythm. They were now in the seventh heaven in a blissful union.

Parth was making grunting sound -- arghhhh...arghhh while Ridhi was by now shouting at the top of her voice -- ooohhh yessss ooohhh Paarrthhhh yesss yyyesss aahhhhh

As Parth further increased his thrust, Ridhi lost her senses and started yelling -- ooohhh ffucckk me son ... fffffuuccckkk me ... ffuuccckkkkk me ... Fffuuckkk your mommy ... give it to me ... You motherfucker fuckkkkk your mommy

Listening to such abusive words from his mom, Parth also started yelling- aaahhhhh mommy ..... how do you feel that your son is ffffuuckkkking you ..... aaarrrghhhhhhh .... I'm a motherfuckerrrrr ..... ffffucking my own mom ...yeahhhhhh yeahhhhhh

Ridhi (now grunting): "give it to me ....... take mommy to Heaven ...... yesss yesss .... harder harder ... awwwhhhhh.

Now their fucking had reached its limit. Both of them were moving furiously in unison. Sweat was flowing from both their bodies due to which their bodies were shinning. The air in the room started smelling of their sweat and hardcore love-making. As Parth was pumping his dick vigorously inside his mom, the sound of his balls slapping against his mom's ass was also coming. The continuous fucking had generated so much love juices inside their genitals that they also started making sounds. Slurp slurp slurp slurp...

Parth finally gave a last few very strong strokes which made Ridhi tighten her grip on his back and even digging her long nails on his back while her legs caught hold of his waist as if she wanted to squeeze life out of him. Both were sweating profusely and shouting at the top of their voice. Parth could feel the spasms of Ridhi's vaginal pussy on his hard penis. Ridhi's vaginal pussy contracted and gripped Parth's dick even tighter resulting in more stimulation, which resulted in Ridhi biting Parth's shoulder while Parth bit Ridhi's lower lip and breasts.

With this Ridhi started shouting- "I'm cummmin ... I'm cummmin" and took a long deep breath and climaxed. Her whole body started jerking and it appeared as if she was a 'fish out of water'. Her whole body was shaking involuntarily and her teeth were also teetering and she was also breathing very differently as if she couldn't breathe.

Parth also climaxed in no time yelling- "aaahhhhh mommmm ... ahhhhhh"" and releasing a stream of cum in Ridhi's pussy. His load was coming in waves after waves while his body too was shaking involuntarily and as a result, he collapsed on her.

After sometime when both of them had regained their senses, they simply cuddled each other while being drenched in a puddle of sweat and catching breath. Their faces were so close that both of them were inhaling & exhaling into & from each other's mouth. They didn't even have that much energy to talk to each other. Finally, when they had regained some energy, they looked at each other and smiled. Satisfaction was guaranteed from the eyes of both of them.

They continued hugging and kissing for a while and they never realized when they slept, experiencing the most beautiful moment of their life.

To be continued...

12