All Comments on 'Me, My Slutwife & Dillon'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

You really are a fun guy, just not my kind of fun. Birthdays are getting a bad name, the people in your story are not likeable, found it a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hottttt..but wish dillon had been.....

hottt story..but for sex charged women/moms like myself and yes...we are out there.... wish dillon had been their stud jock son..same action...same hottttt bi sex...with dad /hubby really into stud jock son and mom..and then flip-flop bi action..with dad/son..which for women/moms like myself..and "real" bi dads/hubbys..and hottttt stud sons..nothing hotter than than that scenerio and family action...and yet..99.9% of posts on this site omit/ignore the above...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not really

crossing lines are you? just bringing up a lot of cliches, wich really are not helping any story at all. at least not making them erotic or juicy or.... you name it. a bit like hollywood every movie needs more explosions more stunts more of everything and then you see an european movie and guess what it has a storyline and it's dramatic in the end a wonderful movie and good entertainement. so less is a lot more than every guy has a bigger dick and every couple looses more their heads in the heat of passion as you call it. in the it's just a c movie for a pornflick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To Long

I knew what to expect from your introduction but I didn't complete the story because it was so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck Hugh Hefner....

....that wimp caricature of a sad old man still clinging to his infantile fantasy of brainless little blonds-pistolpackinpete

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
I thought

that nexts should include Dillon's wife.

knowing nothing about gay sex, could a virgin asshole even take such a monster cock without practice?

otherwise as always I enjoyed the lack of boundaries coupled with extensive detail and dialogue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story-well written

This story did indeed stretch your limits-lets see more of this! Ignore the small minds-this was some of the best porn on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I'm not into the buttfucking thing but I do like to let my buddy fuck my wife, then when he's ready to cum, if he wasn't using a rubber, I'll have my mouth ready and he pulls out and ejactulates into my warm mouth. I love the taste of sperm and between my wife's juices and the taste of his cock and jism, it is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy Bi action

A brave sexy story

Keep sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is interesting because i did almost something with my husband, it was when he lost his ass virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The family that prolapses together stays together. Some of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...