All Comments on 'Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 01'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
different. but the same

At the end of the day, what does Kitty do to show her love for her husband? If she says the same things to her boyfriends that she says to hubby, then there is no love. She doesn't make him a priority. Her desires come first. That is not love. So the question remains, what does she do for him that she doesn't do for anyone else that shows her love and devotion?

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
They really need a cuck category

So these stories have a chance of getting normal ratings from a category of people who like these. The story is part of what goes into a rating. If we don't like the story the rating goes down quickly. Let these wimpy cucks have a place to publish their stories. I sure don't like them at all....

YusakuYusakuover 14 years ago
There already is a cuck category and this is it!

"Vanilla" wife stories go in Romance or Erotic Couplings. Anyway, good story FunGuy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Er, do I give a fuck if

some guy gets off on self humiliation and enjoys his wife slutting her cunt out? Not at all. Why the fuck should I? I'm just gonna enjoy his fantasy right alongside of him(as long as there's no creameeeeughpie!)But everyone to their own. The description of a man eating spunk revolts me, I sigh and move on to the next story, and chuckle knowing that someone else is getting their rocks right off. So thanks to NSFG for his literary efforts. They don't quite do it for me but I can appreciate good writing, and this is...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NYMinus must refer to his negative IQ.

The guy is a cuke? Is that short for cucumber? Minus, you are negative, as well as stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Wimp and absurd.

Even a swinger will never let another man berate himself.Only a well know friend to make a role-playing sex.

Detail:A man too stupid like Pete can do a serious damage with the husband, just to prove to himself his dominance against the weak husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE DO MORE!!!

This story was amazing! I love how much detail you put into it. Please do more stories with slut wife Kitty, those stories are so hot!!! Maybe you could do another one with her and Pete from her husbands POV, I love voyeurism type of stories. Please do more, your great at these kind of stories!!!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

What's a slut mean when she says "I Love You" to her hubby?

Shes saying "Thank you for being a total homosexual pretending to like pussy and keeping a roof over my head, you pathetic worthless, little dicked simpleton."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3436 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES