All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 15'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Damn :O

The Revival Of The Mean Girls Of Maplewood :O Waited For Quite A While For This :D :D :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy

So happy that you are continuing my favorite story. I really enjoy your writing from Maplewood to Dawg origins, size matters and my second favorite the Cupid Effect. Please keep the masterpieces coming!

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72over 5 years ago
More questions

Thanks for the new chapter. But now I’ve got more questions than after the last chapter. Good stuff mondotoken, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon

Pretty amazing how much April and Leslie have changed since the story began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is dope but...

Hey Mondotoken glad to see back but I hope everything is okay your health comes before these stories no need to Apologize for the hiatus

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait

Can’t wait for the next chapter. I’m real curious to see what April is planning for Humbert and what exactly Red was gonna do to Brad.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72over 5 years ago
Great

I’ve now read this chapter twice and it’s got me real excited for the next chapter. I hope your personal life gets better and also your computer problems. Thanks for the great writing Mondotoken!

inflmarainflmaraover 5 years ago
love it

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next Chapter

When can we expect a new chapter to this great story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Surprised Brad didn't kill himself. Red and him cheated on one another. He did it because of a girl he liked, she gave blowjobs to borrow keys, and yet he's guilty, suffers permanent physical damage, and turned him into something that can only vaguely imitate masculinity. Oh yeah, multiple surgeries before college mean he's not getting a scholarship or going pro. I mean, not that he would even without the physical damage, as that would require he be a leader of men. Instead he might use the education he should have had if he wasn't an aspiring sports star to get a job that isn't shit.

Red took a pregnant rape victim, shoved a Tabasco laden cone up her, then continued abusing her until she got in a psych ward, then went clockwork orange on her at work (the last place she felt safe), got her fired by stealing her shit, then used the psychological damage she said inflicted to seduce her, then beat her mom to near death, and then influenced and enabled said girl to become as horrible as she could. Oh yeah, she made April miscarry.

Don't get me started on Hubert. While Leslie understands she did wrong by him, Red was also willing to admit Leslie did wrong by him. It's cute how Red had Leslie gang raped for it, like she wasn't the one who made it all possible. How much of Leslie being horrid was Red's influence? Seems to be a lot. Patty had sex with a guy Red cheated on once, and was drugged, raped, blackmailed into getting raped again, beaten, and is still being blackmailed.

Karma Houdini, I name the Red. Why is she not beaten to death already? It would be simpler and better for literally anyone involved in her life.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Surprised Brad didn't kill himself. Red and him cheated on one another. He did it because of a girl he liked, she gave blowjobs to borrow keys, and yet he's guilty, suffers permanent physical damage, and turned him into something that can only vaguely imi

Uploaded a new installment days ago; the end is coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous