All Comments on 'Meatpie'

by Brainfucker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Sexy rather than Romantic

You ask for comments. While I found it to be a quite reasonable description of the sexual activity, I prefer a lot more build up for a romantic story. When writing in the first person it needs a lot more about feelings and what is attractive about the love interest beyond just sexual attraction and rampaging hormones.

Read a couple of the good Romance writers. ReedRichards is doing some good ones now but they have mature characters. BlackrandI has some really wonderful romances. Blin18, xxellibabexx and ChloeTzang have a couple of good ones with young characters.

I hope that's helpful,

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Romance - Candlelight, wine, and a soft kiss.

THIS belongs in EROTIC COUPLINGS not romance, post in the right category, 1* for being in the wrong one. Most come to romance for stories that live up to the CATEGORY DESCRIPTION, this simply didn't. If I wanted less than ROMANCE I'd go to erotic couplings, a lot of this goes to the ADMINS allowing anything to be posted ANYWHERE so not all is on you as the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your ideals of romance are archaeic

The majority of younger people these days do have sex immediately, and don't do thinks like dinner by the candle. These are outdated ideals that don't match with the younger generations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
perfect

I personally loved the story and thought it was romantic. I just can't help wondering what happened next lol and if the story is real or made up. Either way I hope theres a part two lol

mesozoicmesozoicover 1 year ago

I really, really dig this story. And yeah, I think it's romantic. I'm a surfer. Reminds me of nights out on the Gold Coast when I lived there and hooked up with tourist girls and we always had sex on the night we met. And strangely, nights like this can have this amazing, intense, shared feeling of something like love, along with the lust. Warm air and warm water and a buzz of whatever kind and youth and the intoxication of looking at this beautiful stranger, who you may not ever see again, but you want to explode with the happiness of being together. Yep, it's romantic to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous