All Comments on 'Meet the Danvers Ch. 02'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
same old, same old

boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
same illiterate shit

Too busy dreaming about gay black men in "scene 2" to remember the name given to the "secretary". How shiftless and lazy can one illiterate "author" get? Read on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prample

I didn't mind it.

I did like the ending where the husband and wife had 'cuck sex'.

I will look forward to chapter 3 hoping that the cucks be let out of their cages and allowed to watch the wives in action with their black lovers so that they can cum freely.

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieover 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!

The world you are crafting is incredibly exciting. Unlike some of your alternate reality stories (which are also great) this world is very much our world, but filled with sissy cucks and their families who hide their secret lives in order to seem respectable. The fact that this world could be ours (and who's to say it isn't?) and that sissies like Jim risk discovery only heightens the heat. MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same old Anon

Same old anon going wround to everyones stories and venting his little spleen. Nothing is ever good enough. Yet funnily enough he doesn't post his own stories, must be illiterate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Probably your best story yet (love Nancy!) keep up the good work. Eagerly awaiting Ch. 03.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous