All Comments on 'Meeting Marie Ch. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Could have been perfect

Yes, I think Marie could have been perfect if it weren't for her aversion to our 'flat' beer. A pint of real ale would do her the world of good (fizzy beer, ugh!). I laughed at Anna's 'bedtime exercises'...I guess her daily dozen would be very exhausting. This fun little story shows great promise, Anna. But for the sake of all the amateur astronomers among your reading, let's have Saturn 5 quickly (please...). And talking of astronomy, five stars!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
not bad

I am sure it took a lot of strength to walk out of the bedroom with her laying there naked and so willing to go farther but I am sure it will happen soon

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 5 years ago
Sexy and very cute!

Anna and Marie are wonderful characters, love how different they are. Opposites attract!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Italian wine

Is there a reason the bartender, when asked for an Italian white, suggests a wine made from grapes that they don't use in Italy?

annag98annag98about 5 years agoAuthor
The wine problem

Hi all my lovely readers! Yes, there is a slight mistake, as noted. Chardonnay is not Italian. So, it's either my mistake (which it is!) or the barman's and I just let him get away with it.

I sincerely hope this didn't ruin the story for anybody.

Once again, thank you for all the lovely comments and ratings!

Anna

xxxx

ells_ells_about 5 years ago
Beautiful images

I just love the way Anna brings her characters to life. She puts us right there, close up and so very real.

Thanks again, Anna. x

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
Italian Chardonnay

Chardonnay grapes are grown in Italy (Umbria and Lazio for sure, possibly other regions?). My local wine shop carries a dozen different Italian Chardonnays.

Aline_Aline_almost 5 years ago
Cant wait to read more

Hello anna, yet another great story. Love the characters. I cant wait to read what happens in the next chapters. Please keep writing stories. Hugs

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Another lovely beginning

Anna, among your many gifts you have a great flair for narrating the start of relationships, and this is no exception! Loved it and am looking forward to reading how Anna and Marie progress from here.

Marixxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
A fine beginning

What a lovely beginning. You depict Marie so well, and. I love the way she make’s Anna’s resistance crumble.

Lucinda7sLucinda7sabout 4 years ago
Perfect

You capture the excitement of a new passion perfectly. I love how tentative but consumed she was. I was hoping she wouldn’t have sex yet. It’s delissh

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Not quite

Not quite the tear inducing moments from some of your other writings but I suspect that may change as the story progresses. As ever Anna spellbinding descriptions of everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES