Meeting Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her slightly muffled voice say, "Mm. I could stay like this forever."

"It would be nice, but maybe somewhere more comfortable?"

She looked up, a wicked grin on her face, "Your bed?"

I laughed again, "Don't push it. At least not yet," I said, grinning.

Marie nuzzled once again into my neck, and I said, "Come on, let's go through to the lounge. I've got a big sofa we can snuggle on."

She jumped off my lap and I stood and took off my shoes, Marie following suit by unzipping her boots. As she bent down I admired her figure from behind, loving the curve of her bottom and the sight of her exposed legs.

She straightened up and looked at me, "Were you checking me out? You were checking me out, weren't you? Please say you were?"

I giggled and said, "I was so checking you out."

I took her hand in mine and led her to the lounge. I have a large, blue, comfortable sofa, and matching arm chairs. We walked across the dark, hardwood floor, over the beige deep pile throw rug, and sat down, pulling Marie with me. She curled up next to me, her legs underneath her, and draped her arms around me again. I embraced her, closely, holding her to me, smelling her scent and her hair, and then we kissed again, this time so naturally and so tenderly and I loved feeling her warm body so close to me.

After a while we broke, and she said, "Anna?"

"Yes, Marie?"

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me somewhere so lovely to stay, and thank you for being so nice to me."

"Why wouldn't I be nice to you? Anyway, it is my pleasure. I think I'm going to enjoy having you around."

"I think I'm going to love being here."

We kissed and talked aimlessly and I realised it was getting quite late.

"I think I need my beauty sleep," I said, "Time for Queen Lovely to go to bed."

"Aww, not fair. I want to stay here with you."

"I would like nothing more, but I have to go and do some shopping in the morning and I like to go out early. Do you want me to wake you, or let you lie in?"

She looked warily at me, "Uh, how early is 'early'?"

"On a Saturday I usually get up around eight and I want to leave for the shops about nine."

"Can I go shopping with you? Help you?"

"I'd love that. You want me to wake you?"

"With a kiss?"

I warmed inwardly, "Yes. If you'd like?"

"Like? Nuh uh. I insist."

"Then it's a deal. I'll have my shower and then wake you so you can take one. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect."

"Right. I'm off to bed. If you want to stay up, the TV remote is there," I said, pointing at the side table and indicating my flat screen TV on the wall.

"No, I think I'd like to go to bed too. It's been such an exciting day, and I don't really want to be down here on my own."

I smiled, "Okay. Come on. I'll make you a hot drink if you like? I always have tea."

"I don't suppose you have hot chocolate?"

"Of course I do," I said, smiling, "come on."

We went barefoot through to the kitchen and the cold marble tile on my feet felt soothing. I was at the counter preparing our nighttime drinks, when I felt Marie's arms slide around me from behind, and her chin rest against my shoulder and she kissed my neck, something that always makes me melt. I was just finishing with the tea and hot chocolate, so I left the drinks and turned around, and we kissed, a long slow kiss that seemed to go on forever. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to hold out against making love with this woman, so I broke away and busied myself, handing Marie her chocolate and saying, "Now, time for bed."

We walked up the stairs, me in the lead. When we got to Marie's door, I turned and said, "Good night Marie. Sleep tight, and sweet dreams."

She blinked and kissed me gently.

"Good night Anna. I can't wait for tomorrow."

She went into her room and I smiled as she closed the door slowly on me, peering out at me all the while until the door was firmly in place.

I walked down the landing to my room and I heard her call out, "Good night Queen Lovely!"

I laughed and called, "Good night, Princess Marie. See you in the morning."

I got to my room, placing my tea on the bedside table and undressed. Standing naked and alone in my bedroom I looked at myself in the long mirror I usually use to check my clothing. I don't think of myself as any great beauty, but I do try and keep myself fit. I still have a waist, but I think my hips are a little wide. My thirty four C breasts are nothing compared to Marie's, she certainly seemed to more than adequately fill her tee shirt, but they're still not bad, even though I say so myself. I was still very turned on from our encounters earlier, and I couldn't help feeling, and even seeing, that my clit was more than a little excited. I sat on the edge of the bed and let the wonderful feelings of excitement run through me as I watched myself in the mirror, my legs parted. I saw how my lips were glistening, and I thought of Marie, wondering what she looked like. Was she hairy? Smooth? Bikini trimmed like me? The more I thought, the more I got lost and I touched my clit and started circling my finger on it, pressing slightly harder. I fought to keep my eyes open, not against tiredness, but against the pleasure I was feeling. I just wanted to see myself as I came, something that has turned me on since I first discovered masturbation.

I felt my orgasm start, and my fingers moved faster, knowing, as only oneself can, how my body worked, and what would take me over the edge. I felt it, as I rose up and over the peak, and suddenly I was trembling, my thighs crashing together, my whole body on fire in a way I hadn't felt for a long time.

I cried out with one last gasp as my orgasm subsided, and fell back on the bed, the wonderful feelings of peace that always follow on.

I was shocked out of my reverie by a tentative knock on the door and Marie whispering, "Anna? Are you ok?"

With a shock, I realised that, with our adjoining wall, she would have heard everything, all my moans and final cry out.

I gathered myself up enough to call, "I'm fine Marie. Nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sweetie, I'm sure. I was just... doing some bedtime exercises."

There was a pause, and then she said, "Okay. Good night Anna."

I heard her footsteps go back down the hall and wondered how I hadn't heard them before, realising that actually it was because I was somewhat wrapped up in my own world.

I hurriedly got under my covers and sipped on my now cool tea. I switched the light off, and fell into a deep and surprisingly contented sleep.

I awoke on Saturday morning to my alarm. It was eight in the morning and my mind cast back to the night before. I remembered all that had happened, meeting Marie, her being here and then...

I couldn't believe that she had nearly caught me masturbating. Yes, I was fully aware we had shared kisses, and been intimate in a surface way, but I still felt a huge level of embarrassment.

I remembered my promise to wake her with a Princess kiss and worried she might have guessed what I was doing. How was I going to face her?

I got out of bed, put on my silk bathrobe and walked out of my room and down the landing to the bathroom. I walked in, and there, in my shower, stood Marie, side on, the water cascading over her body. I stood and took in her beauty, her beautiful breasts with little pinky brown nipples, her soaking hair, long and straight under the weight of the shower water. She had obviously heard the door when I opened it. She turned and then, comically, tried to cover herself up. One hand flying up to cover her breasts, the other trying to cover what I now saw, all too briefly, was her little landing strip of pubic hair.

I was frozen to the spot, not sure what to say.

Marie looked equally spooked.

A moment of silence passed and then we both tried to speak at once, Marie saying, "Oh, I'm sorry Anna I was just...", and me saying, "Marie! Sorry. I didn't realise you were up!"

"I'll let you finish." I continued, "maybe I'll go down and put some coffee on. Do you drink coffee?"

"Ugh. No, I don't. Horrible stuff. But don't go, Anna. I was just finishing, sorry I gave you a fright."

I laughed, "It should be me who is apologising. I should have heard the shower. I'm just not used to having house guests."

Suddenly her face lit up with a smile. She turned away from me and turned off the shower, then stepped out and grabbed one of the large towels off the warmer rail and wrapped it around her. I watched, mesmerised by her beauty.

She walked over to me, "I missed out on my Princess kiss, didn't I?"

I blushed, "Yes. I suppose you did. Well, there's always tomorrow."

She did a pretend pout, "Aww. But I still want it. Today."

I laughed, relaxing a little. She seemed to have a way to diffuse any awkward situation with me. "Well, that's a little difficult. You're awake."

"Okay. I know. I'll go back and pretend to be asleep, and then you can shower and come and wake me up."

I couldn't resist her enthusiasm if I tried, "Sounds good. I'll be through as soon as I can."

She passed me and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I quickly took off my dressing gown, draping it over the chair, and realised Marie must have walked naked into the bathroom, because I couldn't see any evidence of a night dress, dressing gown or anything of hers. She obviously has a lot of confidence, I thought to myself, but then she was young and from what I could tell had a beautiful body, so she deserved that confidence.

I got in the shower and washed myself as quickly as possible, finishing with my hair. I took the shower head down and used it to clean off the remaining soap, resisting the temptation to spray it onto my sex, something I sometimes quite enjoy in the mornings if I'm not in a hurry, but I didn't want to have Marie suddenly coming in and finding me in the throes of passion. I was embarrassed enough about nearly being caught the night before.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed another warm towel off the rail, dried myself and towel dried my hair. I'd sort it out properly later.

I put my bathrobe on, aware of how short it is, it comes to slightly higher than mid thigh, which doesn't usually matter, I'm on my own after all. I wondered if perhaps I should change, although that was silly. Marie had already seen me in it.

I left the bathroom and went to the spare room, the door was slightly open. I tentatively pushed on it, and I could see Marie lying under the covers, on her back, eyes closed.

I walked over the blue carpeted floor and sat down on her bed, then leant down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Good morning Princess," I said as I sat back up.

She didn't open her eyes, and I had to smile when I saw her pucker her lips. Clearly, one wasn't enough.

I leant down and this time made the kiss last a little longer, and Marie responded, her soft lips against mine felt wonderful. I broke the kiss and sat up again. This time Marie opened one eye, looked at me, and closed it again.

I sighed, "Oh, it takes more than two kisses to wake this Princess, does it?"

She puckered her lips, and gave a barely perceptible nod.

So I leaned down again and this time kissed her with a little more force, and that's when I felt her hand come out of the bed and around my neck, pulling me to her, her fingers stroking my hairline, sending delicious shivers through me.

I was incredibly aroused, more even than the night before, and her touch made me moan. I could feel the thrill running from my centre out over my whole skin.

Finally I pulled back, sitting upright once more. Resisting the urge to push things further. Marie lay there with a grin on her face, looking straight at me.

"What a lovely way to wake up, Queen Lovely. Thank you for rescuing me," and she fluttered her gorgeous eyes at me.

I chuckled, "I have travelled far to find you in your palace, Princess Marie."

"See. Told you you were a queen and you lived in a palace," she said, sitting up and letting the covers drop away, exposing her breasts, apparently oblivious to the effect she was having on me.

I coughed, more like spluttered, and said, "I suppose I had better go and get dressed. We need to go out shopping."

I was surprised to see Marie frown. With real concern in her voice, she said, "You don't like me, do you? Not really."

I was confused, "What do you mean? Of course I do. Why on earth would you think that?"

"You've seen me naked, or almost naked, twice now, and both times you've tried to do anything but be in the same room."

"Is that what you think? Really? Marie, trust me, it is anything but that. I think you are beautiful, not just on the outside, but the person you are. What I've seen of you makes me think that even more. I just want to make sure neither of us do something that will upset the balance of our new friendship and, possibly, our developing relationship."

"Really? You like me?"

"I do. I really do. You make me laugh, you are fun to be with, and yes, I can't deny you are physically very attractive," I paused, a realisation coming to me, "but what I don't understand is why you seem to like me. I'm a lot older than you, I..."

She stopped me by leaning forward and kissing me on the lips, a short but gentle kiss. She pulled away, looking into my eyes, her face serious, "Anna, forget what age you are, and what you look like," my face obviously registered my disappointment with that, "I don't mean you don't look gorgeous, because you do. I think you are wonderful because you seem to get me, which given we've only known each other for a few hours, is amazing."

I smiled, my mood brightened by her words, "Thank you Marie. That is really sweet of you."

"Pfth. I'm not being sweet. I'm telling you how I feel. You are clearly a wonderful person. You put me up, took me out of my hellhole..." she paused, "digs? Yes, digs. And I do find you attractive, very. But, you have to admit, you have one advantage over me..."

I was confused, "I do?"

She got that impish look on her face. "Yep. You've seen me naked. You could be hideous under that bathrobe."

I swallowed, suddenly nervous, but still excited, "You want to see me naked?"

She didn't say a word, just looked me in the eyes again and nodded.

Slightly shaky with nerves, I stood up. I undid the tie around my gown and pulled it down over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor, standing exposed to her.

She looked at me and smiled, "Not hideous then," she said, her eyes taking me in.

My nerves were dispelling with her humour, her openness, her nonchalance. "Just slightly ugly then," I said.

She looked up, more serious, "No! Anna, no. I was just teasing. You are beautiful. You have a beautiful body. Sorry!"

I laughed, "I was joking too, silly."

She growled at me, actually saying, "Grrr!" and dived out of the bed and grabbed my waist, tickling me, something I usually hate but right there, right then I didn't hate it. I laughed, and tried to tickle her back, we fell on the bed, laughing and giggling insanely.

When we finally stopped, I was exhausted, we were both breathing hard from the laughter, but I realised I hadn't laughed so much, or been so relaxed in a long time. Then the realisation that here I was, naked on the bed with this beautiful woman came over me, and I remembered all my promises to myself, and to Marie.

Lying next to her, I put my hands on her face and kissed her, then broke away. I smacked her playfully on her bottom, smiled and said, "Come on young lady. We need to get dressed and go shopping."

She looked up at me, and said, "Was I being naughty?"

I was puzzled, and said, "No. Why?"

She looked mischievous when she said, "I must have been. You smacked my behind. I think I've been naughty."

I smiled, "Oh, you do, do you?"

"Yes. Must have been," she said as she rolled over onto her front and provocatively pushed her bottom in the air, her face turned towards me.

I giggled. I don't usually indulge in the whole Domme/sub thing, and pain isn't really something I seek out, but this was just playing, so I just said, "Naughty Marie," and slapped her across both cheeks.

She squealed and said, "Again?"

I laughed and got off the bed, picking my dressing gown up and wrapping it around me. I couldn't believe how much self control I was showing. I was so turned on it was unbelievable, but I knew I had to show restraint.

"No. I'm going to get dressed and we're going shopping."

I took one last look at her, lying on the bed, admiring her beautiful back, bottom and legs, and closed the door behind me and went back to my room practically shaking with the desire coursing through me.

12