Meeting My Master (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan played with my clit while we fucked, speeding the climb toward my second release. He clearly wanted me to have multiple orgasms if possible, from what I could tell. He was a direct contradiction to the myth that all dominant men were selfish or were supposed to be that way. Dan actually seemed to derive pleasure from seeing me cum. It was so enjoyable for him that he finally came as well. At that moment, I was on cloud nine. I was also drained, so we took a nap. I felt very safe at that point, lying in his arms once more. He seemed to like holding me as much as I enjoyed being held.

We awoke to the ringing of my cell phone again. I checked the number on the screen and it was clearly my ex yet again. Would the man never give up? It was over. We were divorced. He needed to move on with his life and leave me to mine. I was tired of dealing with his crap, so I picked up the phone to shut him up at last.

"Will you quit calling me? I told you it's over!" I didn't bother asking what he called me about. I already knew that. He still wanted to reconcile, as he still considered us married before God.

"Who are you with?" he jealously demanded.

"Someone a lot better than you," I told him, hoping to end this same stupid discussion. He needed to take a hint by now. I wasn't coming back, so I went ahead and hung up on him, turning off the phone to stop any more ringing.

"That was a good answer. I'm flattered," Dan noted.

"Well, it's true, although he isn't the best measure of men. It doesn't reflect as well on you as it should. He and I had no business getting married," I frowned, thinking of that jerk.

"Let's think of something else, such as supper, if he didn't ruin your appetite," Dan proposed.

"Supper's a good idea. I feel lazy still, so how about room service?" I agreed, since I was hungry again.

"I get hungry after sex. I was earlier, but sleep was a bigger priority. Now I'm more than ready to stuff my face," Dan confessed, as if this was a bad thing. I personally didn't mind his cravings after sex. They were just a personal quirk.

"What do you want? I think that I'll have fajitas," Dan asked me.

"Steak with asparagus. Baked potato, fully loaded," I realized that I was hungrier than I thought.

We lay there idly and watched TV while we waited for room service. The waiter brought a very nice ribeye with asparagus and a somewhat fully loaded potato. I noted that these locals didn't have a clue about a real baked potato. It was still tasty and I devoured it. Dan relished his chicken fajitas with rice, beans, and pico de gallo. He seemed to have a fondness for Mexican food, I observed.

"Damn it, I'm about to burst!" I told Dan.

"Me, too," he admitted, rubbing his belly. We were both in our bathrobes, which we had put on for the waiter's benefit. Now we had to take them off to avoid discomfort from the tightness in our stomachs.

"Hell of a day, huh? Nice and lazy for a change," Dan added.

"Yeah, I don't look forward to going back to the usual crap at my job. Robin can be such a diva at times. She changes her mind sixty times a day and still wants me to read her mind. I know that your job is a pain, too. But at least your boss is a professional. Robin's anything but that," I griped.

"Enough about her, though. I want to think about you, not your boss. For now, I'm your real boss. I think that you need another spanking to get your mind off that stuff," Dan declared, indicating that he was back in his D/s role.

"Yes, Master. Spank me," I leaned over Dan's lap.

Dan smacked my ass while I gritted my teeth from the mixed pleasure and pain. My butt felt the sting of his hands as he spanked me, yet my pussy became rather wet with my excitement. He then slipped his fingers one at a time into my cunt, fucking it as he pleased. He soon had his fist inside me, up to his knuckles in me as he pounded me. He seemed to revel in the rough way that his fist took me and I didn't exactly protest. I came in a very messy fashion on his fist pretty soon, it was so damn good.

When I had been thoroughly taken by Dan's fist, he pushed me onto the bed and fucked me doggie-style again. It was a savage, but beautiful fucking I endured and enjoyed at his hand. I was fucked into a quivering semblance of my usual self. Dan came with an even bigger load than that morning's, which I was very glad to receive. It certainly released some of the tension of the day and particularly the stress of the stupid calls from my ex. I kissed him energetically in response to this incredibly good lay.

We were both so sore and tired that the only thing to do was clean off and curl up to sleep together. Dan had to get up early for work the next morning and I had a flight to catch back to Hell, sorry, I meant home. At least my dreams were better after the hot sex.

The next morning came far too soon, much as I feared. I would have to face the music with my boss, who disapproved of my divorce. She was such a stupid, nosy bitch, not to mention a fucking hypocrite. Dan had his own annoying work environment to handle, just not half that bad.

I didn't have much of an appetite during that last breakfast before we parted ways. I chose only a bowl of fruit and couldn't even do more than pick at it. It was so unusual for me that Dan couldn't help but notice.

He also saw my tears, as I spotted his. Well at least I knew that he was man enough to cry. My exes saw that as a weakness, but I knew better. Granted, one didn't take it to extremes, but as Gandalf said, "Not all tears are an evil."

We kissed and hugged, not able to do more than that in the front lobby. He left for work, but I still had a little time left before I had to catch my plane. The hotel room was much too quiet as I returned to it, to find his parting gift for me: his shirt from the first night. I decided that I would sleep with that shirt until I saw him again, smelling him at night even if I couldn't touch him. There would be hell to pay, but it was worth it for me to have that weekend together. They couldn't take that away from us, no matter what else they did.

Epilogue

It has been 9 1/2 years now, but I still think it was worthwhile. That might have something to do with the fact that Dan and I are now happily married and living in Phoenix with my son. My daughter lived with me for a time, but has since moved to be close to her fiancee. I later found out that Dan was still crying as he left the hotel and had to wipe his eyes before he could punch in for work.

I had my own tears to shed and wipe away, but I've since left my old job in Texas, of course. Dan moved out to Texas for a while to be with me, but it was just too hard to find work and he missed his family too much. My children got old enough for me to move out to Arizona and so I was able to start over in a new state. First my son was released by the state (more like discarded with their usual callousness) and then my daughter was kicked out by her aunt. They each individually chose to move out here to be with us. It's not perfect now, but it's a lot better than it used to be. I am happy for my daughter's engagement.