All Comments on 'Meeting Our Daughter at a Sex Party Ch. 04'

by GemmaGemmaGemma

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks5 months ago

What a damn tease you are. 4 chapters, and Tom still hasn't got sucked off by Becca, even though she got her mom off. Come on be fair!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Wow! Super erotic. I love how the author has raised the tension between Tom and Rebecca, Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Building so well toward a totally incestuous threesome

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know that Rebecca wants her Dad to fuck her, and for her Mum to thne lick her out why are you taking so long to make it happen?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rebecca wants her dad's baby. She is using a IUD so she can easily get pregnant when she wants to while making him and everybody else think she is on the pill and therefore safe but she can easily remove the IUD when she wants to have a baby without waiting for the effects of the pill to wear off.

I've been on this ride before but fooled my stepdaugter because I had had a vasectomy many years before I knew her or her mother.

maedhros21maedhros215 months ago

I see a different direction....since Tom clearly displayed a sub tendency in this chapter Rebecca should use Jason to cuck her dad with her mom. Make him watch them perform together first as a threesome in the club then right in his house. 5 stars so far!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord505 months ago

Ok, I’ve lost interest here. It just seems so adversarial, like daughter and dad don’t even like each other. This may be someone’s cup of tea, but not mine.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please let Rebecca and Tom bone!

vrsimracer73vrsimracer734 months ago

Awesome!!! Keep going!!!

tkarddetkardde4 months ago

Gotta love a slow burn, this keeps the interest up. We all want to see Tori and Rebecca riding Tom together. It's just a matter of time.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I hope to see the next chapter soon.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppy3 months ago

What I find most interesting about this series is that you advance the level of depravity by such small increments from story to store but somehow the quality of storytelling is such that I keep coming back for more. Am I frustrated your horny family taking so long to break down the remaining barriers to their ultimate satisfaction? Yup. Will I eagerly read as many more entries as you can produce? Probably!

I guess the most sincere compliment I can give you is this: your series inspired me to start writing again. I've gotten started on a sequel to my most recent story. So thanks for that and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done, a truly perverted tale, I am genuinely interested in seeing how this ends, my suggestion would be for dad, wearing a suitable mask, taking his daughter's virgin ass on stage, while she licks her mother, also wearing a suitable mask, daughter is then on her knees cleaning dad's cock with her mouth while the unknowing crowd cheers, or he could give her a stern talking to and ground her for two weeks.....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Great pacing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous