All Comments on 'Meeting Raquel Ch. 02'

by Floydman1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Thank You Floydman1 Its Excellent...

...And I know a lot aren't going to understand, but I'm really happy you wrote this. There are a few examples on BDSM but far too few. This is so much more erotic than the usual fantasyland non-consent and non-consensual stories on here. Its called SSC, Safe, Sane, and Consensual, and if I did a thorough search, I doubt that could find enough stories under TS&CD supporting that concept to count on one hand. From now on, this is my example #1. Thanks for sharing the love, this is just sweltering hot, please keep us posted, you said they were switches, can't wait... Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good beginning...

I don't believe I've read anything similar in TS/CD in quite some time, and certainly not as good. Frankly, it get's tiring wading through a sea of non-con and forced sissification. I like TS stories with TS women in relationships with men (or women)--well done.

My only two critiques: I applaud you for taking a saner approach to this subject than most have or would, but with BDSM play there are two points you overlooked. One: no safeword between them is a no-no. SSC is about mutual respect of persons and boundaries, and open, frank communication, most of which you dealt with reasonably well. But if you choose to continue with this excellent series, which I hope you do, our Duo need a safeword/safety conversation. Two: during bondage, never leave a sub bound and unattended, especially if they don't have the means or ability to free themselves should the need arise. That's a cardinal rule. Our male lead left her bound and unattended for an hour... That's a no-no as well. BDSM play is about illusions, and it's OK to give the Sub the illusion of them being bound and left alone. But the master in this roleplay session NEVER leaves them unattended, without eyes and ears on their charge.

In all, this is a great story. Very sexy, very hot and fun to read. I hope your write more like it or similar to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous