Meeting Raquel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I miss you very much, Master, and thinking about you and what you're going to do with me makes me very horny. I've been a good girl for you, as you can see," she said, moving her stiff clit around inside her chastity cage, "but that doesn't change how bad I want for you to fuck me. Or how much it turns me on to know that it turns you on when I cum.

"I don't know if I can cum using just one hand, but I know that you can get me off that way, Master, so I'm going to try." And with that, she didn't speak another word.

I watched as she used only one hand to put a ball gag in her mouth and then somehow buckle it with just one hand. I tried to ignore how hard my cock was getting but it was no use. It took a minute or two, but Raquel made it happen. She then reached off screen and in her hand when it was back in frame was a pair of nipple clamps. Clover clamps. I heard her muffled gasp as she put first one, then the other, on her nipples. She even followed my cue and threaded the other clamp through the strap that held her gag on so that if she moved her head too far away, it would pull viciously on her nipples.

Once she was done with that, she used her one available hand to get a container of lubricant from off screen. She only had one hand, so she dribbled it generously over her upper inner thighs and ass cheeks, then set it aside.

She shifted slightly, and began lubing her ass. First she used one finger, then worked in a second, and a third. Once her tight ass was somewhat stretched and fully lubed, she used the same method to get the dildo slickened.

With the dildo just as covered in lubricant as her hole was, Raquel guided its thick head to her anus and started to push. She closed her pretty eyes and moaned as it pushed against the muscle ring. At this point, my pants were around my ankles and my erection was in my hand as I stroked it. This was HOT!

Raquel moaned as the head of the thick dildo entered her tight ass. It took her a few minutes for her to work it in all the way, writhing and moaning as she did, but eventually her ass swallowed all eight inches of it. She drew it out slowly and leaned her head back. I heard her groan as I watched the tension added to the chain on her nipple clamps while she slid it back into her ass.

After about a minute, I could tell that her ass was loosened up to the point where it only felt good to have her toy sliding in and out of it. Her pace quickened. I could see her clit twitching in its cage as the dildo filled her up. She was getting very hard while she fucked herself.

She sped up further, the dildo now pounding in and out of her. It was so hot to hear her moaning and grunting around the gag while I watched her gigantic breasts bounce with each thrust. Her chastity cage was now standing away from her body. I had seen this happen to her before: once she was tied up and was getting fucked hard, she didn't even have to touch her "clit" for it to get hard. I could also tell by the sounds that she was making that not only had she found her g-spot, her prostate gland, with the head of the dildo, but that she was going to be able to come. And it was a good thing, too. I was getting close myself.

I heard her moan something that sounded like, "I'm gonna come!" through her gag. Suddenly, her legs came as close together as her bonds would allow and she screamed through the gag. She kept up the pace with the dildo as she came. I watched her cock pulse and her sperm come out of the end of her chastity device where it pooled on her belly.

Raquel left the dildo inside herself as she reached up to unbuckle the gag. Panting, she looked into the camera and said, "Thank you, Master, for letting me come." The video then stopped.

I cleaned up and thought about this. While the video I had just watched was hot as hell and I knew I'd be watching it again and again, she was supposed to be my sex slave, a term she herself used. If I was her master, why wouldn't she have asked me for permission? Especially since I had bought a rather expensive solution to keep her from doing just what she had just done. I decided that I would enjoy the video but that something had to be done to punish my lovely slave.

I went to bed that night (after I watched Raquel's video again) thinking about how to solve the new dilemma she had created.

The rest of the conference went smoothly and I traveled home. As I expected, Raquel was kneeling at the door when I came in. She was dressed in one of my favorite outfits, too: a white satin corset that showed off a huge amount of her cleavage all trimmed in lace, white lace-topped stockings attached to the corset by garters, and a pair of matching high-heels. Her still-caged penis was visible between her legs, since she had omitted the corset's matching panties.

She was looking at the floor with her hands on her knees. I put my luggage down and hung up my coat, then lifted her chin up, kissing her gently on the lips. "Hello, Master," she said softly.

"Hi. I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Master. Very much!"

"I saw that."

"Did you like my surprise, Master?"

"I did. But you didn't ask for permission to do that, did you?"

She paused. Then she looked down. "No, I didn't, Master."

"We'll deal with that later," I said. "I want to make sure that you're clean. Stand up," I ordered. I had her spread her legs once she had so that I could unlock her chastity cage. "Go get ready for a shower."

"Yes, Master," she answered, and immediately headed to the bathroom. I followed.

I watched her strip off her lingerie and stand in the shower with her wrists near her cuffs. I closed them around her wrists, then started the water. She squealed as the water, not warmed up yet, hit her body. Her nipples were almost instantly rock hard. "It's cold, Master!" she cried.

"I know," I said simply as I got undressed.

It had warmed up in a minute or so, and I joined her in the shower. "What made you want to make that video?" I asked as I washed her magnificent body.

"I missed you, Master! And I thought that you might like to see me getting fucked even if you weren't here. I know that you like it when I cum, Master."

"You're right, I do," I confirmed as I rinsed her hair out. "But you made that video without my permission."

She pouted a little. "Yes, Master." Once we were done showering, I had her thoroughly clean her cock cage and then put it back on her.

We went into the bedroom. I had her put on a black pair of stockings and matching stiletto high-heels. Next, I put bondage cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then blindfolded her. I had mounted eye hooks in the ceiling previously and used one of them to secure wrists to the ceiling. After that, I attached a spreader bar between her ankles.

Next, I started wrapping 1/8" thick nylon rope around the base of her gargantuan breasts. I pulled it tightly around both of them, then tied it behind her neck so that it was a kind of bondage halter. She gasped as the rope tightened. "You like that, little girl?" I asked as I finished tying her tits up.

"It hurts, Master," she replied.

"Good. You have been a naughty little slut and now you need to be punished."

I didn't say anything else, and Raquel had the sense to not say anything else. I wasn't angry at all with, her; in fact, I was very happy that she had made that video, but she had done it without my permission.

Once her breasts were properly bound, I slipped her ball gag back into her mouth, buckling it behind her head. I then put the clover clamps on her nipples. She gasped again. Next, I lubed her rectum up and inserted the massive butt plug in her ass again. She moaned loudly as it filled her completely, her clit getting hard in its cage.

I had a couple of fishing weights that I retrieved, then tied string to the ends of them, and tied the other ends of the strings to the chain that ran between her nipple clamps. Once I let them go (gently), she moaned lustily as the clamps bit harder into her already pained nipples. She was getting deeper into her "sub space," as she called it, when her mind began to focus only on being submissive. It made her an even more pliant slave even as she craved more pain, bondage, and to be controlled even more.

"Does that hurt?" I asked quietly. She nodded yes and whimpered. "Good. Now I want you to think about what happens when you do things without my permission, slave girl," I explained.

My cock was rock hard and I wanted nothing more than to have my way with her right then, but I forced myself to say, "I'll be back. Think about it." I left the room. As I did, I could hear her whimpering, most likely begging me not the leave her alone, tied up, her ass full, and her nipples clamped viciously. I did anyway, but only left the room and walked far enough away so that I could still see her and make sure that nothing bad happened to her while she was immobilized.

She squirmed and whined, apparently trying to call me back into the room. I watched, and that turned me on even more. I knew that even if it's only for a few minutes, time seems to stretch out when your senses are deprived of input.

I let her squirm and whine for about five minutes, then returned to the room. She moaned, squirming a little. She seemed a little scared, which is how I wanted her to be.

"Are you scared?" Raquel indicated that she was. Her breathing was deeper. I marveled at the sight of her chest nearly heaving, her breasts sticking out further from her chest, nearly purple from the ropes restricting the blood flow, her every breath making the clamps on her nipples move slightly.

"Good. Now it's time for your punishment," I said, picking up a paddle. It was about a foot long, three inches wide, and about a half inch thick. I stood next to her, hauled back, and smacked her ass with it. She yelped and jumped as the room was filled with a sharp slapping sound. "This is what happens to you when you do things without my permission!" I told her, then hit her ass again. She continued to yip as I spanked her, hard, with the paddle. Five, ten, then twenty times, the paddle struck her gorgeous ass cheeks. They were red by the time that I got to twenty-five, and her breathing was ragged. I could hear that she was on the verge of tears. "This hurts, doesn't it?" I asked. She moaned an affirmative. "Good. What you did was a very good thing, but you didn't ask me if you could first!" I said, emphasizing the last word with another slap. Raquel was trying to beg through her gag, attempting to plead with me to stop while also trying to apologize.

"That's enough of that for now," I told her, setting down the paddle. In its stead, I picked up the leather whip with about 10 tails on it. They were about eighteen inches long, and as long as I didn't use it as hard as I could, they would cause her pain and leave light welts, but wouldn't break the skin.

I slowly dragged the tips over each of her breasts gently. She shivered and moaned from the feeling. Without warning, I whipped each of her lovely, bound tits ten times. My transsexual sex slave nearly screamed through her gag as I did.

"Are you going to do anything sexual to yourself without my permission, bitch?" I demanded. Her head nodded no furiously.

"I'm not quite convinced," I replied, and repeated whipping her breasts. After thirty strokes on each of her breasts, I quickly switched back to swatting her rear with the paddle another ten times. By now, tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes and she was begging me to stop, insisting that she was sorry. I noticed that even though she was clearly in a lot of pain, her clit was standing out as straight as it could in its cage.

"Are you going to do that again?" I asked, much more softly. Raquel's response was a resounding no. She shook her head from side to side ferociously, an action which made her breasts bounce even more, again tweaking the clamps on her nipples.

"I think I believe you this time," I said, and put away the paddle and whip. I then removed her chastity cage. Her cock sprang out in front of her. I stroked it gently, playing a little with her foreskin as I did. She moaned deeply, a sound filled with lust.

"Getting punished turns you right on, doesn't it, slave girl?" She agreed heartily. "Good," I said, and pulled the plug out of her ass as quickly as I could without hurting her. She almost screamed as it stretched her asshole.

"That hurt, didn't it?" She indicated that it did. I positioned myself right behind her, spread her ass cheeks, and sank balls-deep inside her with one stroke as I said, "Good." She groaned, pushing her hips back against me. She tried, despite the spreader bar and being tied to the ceiling, to bend over so that I could get even deeper inside her. Of course, she barely moved an inch in any direction.

I chuckled a little, put my hands on her hips, and began pounding in and out of her amazingly still-tight ass. She let out a lusty groan and tried to push back. I was so turned on by how my punishment had turned her on that I knew I wouldn't last long. I didn't. Her ass was clamped down on me as she writhed, trying to fuck me back, making her breasts bounce even more as she grunted like a wild animal.

While Raquel could climax from being penetrated, the angle I was fucking her at was not the best for getting her off that way, and it usually took about five to ten minutes of pretty continuous stimulation of her prostate. I didn't have that long. After about three minutes, I could feel my orgasm building in my toes. A few seconds later, I put a death grip on her smooth scrotum as I slammed into her ass even harder and shot a huge load of sperm into her ass. She groaned as I came inside her, and I could tell that she wasn't too far from coming herself.

Panting, I pulled out. "Now here's the last part of your punishment," I told her. "I'm going to leave you like this for a little while. And I'm not going to let you come." Her response was immediate and vehement. She clearly did not want to be left alone, tied up, horny, and still in pain. "You don't like that? That's the point," I said, and left the room. She tried to plead with me to get me to stay, but I just kept walking.

After about an hour, I returned to the room. I was surprised to see that her beautiful cock was still just as hard as it was when I had left. I had somehow allowed myself to forget how much it turned her on to be used, abused, and humiliated. Her long legs were shaking visibly and there was a thin sheen of sweat on her body. Standing for that long in that position was apparently pretty tiring. Raquel was breathing more heavily than normal and was moaning softly. I stepped to her and said in her ear softly, "Have you learned your lesson, slave girl?"

Her head nodded vigorously in the affirmative. "Have you been able to come?"

She indicated that she had not. "It looks like it," I said, smiling into her ear as I brushed her throbbing-hard clit. At that contact, she moaned deeply.

"Do you want to come now?" If she hadn't been gagged, she would have been begging me to come. Her head nodded violently up and down as she whined. "That's a shame," I said. She groaned in desire and frustration. I put her chastity cage back on her stiff shaft—no small feat, since she was very, very hard. "I may let you come tomorrow if you're good." She groaned again, then whimpered. "I'm going to untie you now," I told her. "Are you going to try anything funny, like somehow get yourself off?" I asked.

She was vehement that she would not. "OK, good," I replied, then set about releasing the bindings on her luscious breasts, then removing her gag and blindfold. I saved her nipple clamps for the last thing before I untied her wrists and ankles. "I'm sorry, Master!" she gasped as soon as the gag was out of her mouth.

I didn't say anything, just pulled the lead weights off of her nipple clamps. Raquel nearly screamed when I released her left nipple. She had taken her punishment well, as a good submissive should, so I immediately took it into my mouth, gently sucking on it, to try to alleviate the pain that I knew the blood rushing back had to be putting her in. "Oh, FUCK! That hurts so much!" she exclaimed as the clamp came off. But it sounded like she almost climaxed when I gently suckled her nipple.

After about two minutes, I repeated the process on her other nipple. This time, as soon as her nipple came in my mouth, she just about screamed again, her body tensing, then shaking. I looked down at her caged cock and saw her cum dripping out of the end of its cage. I had truly underestimated how much of a pain slut she really was.

As soon as her body stopped convulsing, she was all apologies: "I'm so sorry, Master! I couldn't help it! You know that I'm a pain slut and even though it hurts so much it feels so good! And then your mouth..." she trailed off.

I chuckled as I unlocked the padlocks on her ankle restraints and freed her from the spreader bar. "I'm not mad, I guess that you earned that," I reassured her.

I moved to free her wrists and we made eye contact. "I'm so sorry that I let you down, Sir," she said, her eyes welling up. "I was trying to please you. I won't ever do that again. I love you so much." It nearly broke my heart.

I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her as tenderly as I could. "I love you, too. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I know that you were trying to please me, but if you want to truly live this way, then this is one part of it." I glanced down at the jizz dripping from her cock cage. "It looks like you enjoyed yourself anyway," I added with a grin.

She blushed as her wrists were freed. "Yeah, it did turn me on an awful lot, Sir," she said, giggling and wrapping her arms around me in a fierce hug. She kissed me fiercely, passionately. "I want to please you. It pleases me," she said lustily, quickly planting kisses down my chest until she reached my member. I sighed as her heavenly mouth took every inch of my almost flaccid member. That began to change immediately. Especially when I remembered that her ass was still full of that massive plug.

"Don't come without my permission again," I sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Mmmm-mmm," she moaned, nodding her head slightly from side to side. I reached forward as I watched my beautiful transsexual sex slave girlfriend service me with enthusiasm and gently pinched her nipples. She yelped, then became more ardent. As always, within ten minutes, I could feel my orgasm fast approaching. "I'm gonna come, baby," I told her, breathing heavily. She just moaned and picked up the pace while not getting rough. "You want to swallow my cum, don't you?"

"Mmmm-hmmm!" she affirmed.

"Here it comes!" I grunted and exploded in her mouth. She moaned deeply as I felt her sucking the cum I deposited on her tongue down her throat as soon as she could.