All Comments on 'Megan'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Very sensitive writing. Quite romantic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exceptionaly well written and erotic to boot.

This is probably the best story I've read on here. Of course I'm English and biassed but well done all the same!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
Exquisite

is a word seldom wrung from my lips, or my fingers on the keyboard. Especially not regarding stories on Lit, where one must trawl through tons of dross to discover the far too rare gem. But exquisite is the only word appropriate to this fine piece of writing. Teasingly real, taking us beautiful places into the hearts and bodies of two living characters, in a convincing setting.

Two tiny glitches, to my perfection-seeking eyes:

There is no granite naturally occurring in Buckinghamshire, or anywhere within hundreds of miles thereof.

And at one point, but only one, you succumbed to the annoyingly US habit, so common alas on Lit, of using past conditional ('would tremble'), instead of the correct past tense, in this case 'trembled'.

These tiny quibbles apart, this is as near a perfect story as one can hope to discover on Lit. Congratulations. I'll be reading your others. And passing this one on to a friend whose literary expectations are as scrupulous as mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best

Plausible story, very well written, extremely good and believable dialogue and what I liked best about it is that I could relate to the characters. Would very much like to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good work

It was a pleasant surprise to find a real plot and actual character development.

Please continue to stress quality over quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

6 stars.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
What a pleasure!

You painted vivid pictures in my mind and I genuinely liked Jamie and Megan. Great job!

priv8iiipriv8iiiabout 9 years ago
Phenomenal!

Although Scotsman69's Exquisite works too!

QuirinusQuirinusabout 9 years ago
I am so very, very pleased...

...to see that you are still writing. I normally don't even glance at anything other than sibcest, but for you I had to make an exception. It was, as always, magnificent, with believable characters and dialogue--something sorely lacking on this site. I do hope you'll grace us with more of your work in the year to come.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Beautifully written story. You are the best. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Woo hoo!

I've been waiting a long time for a new story by onehitwanda. I haven't even started reading it but I'm excited that a new story has appeared! onehitwanda's previous stories were so good that I've been checking almost weekly for a new story. Now I'll start reading - I know it's going to be good.

A fan ... Who, me?

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
That was a treat!

I'll have a pint of what she is serving.

Sweet, and sexy at the same time.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best I've read here

Simply amazing. Was sad when I finished. Wanted it to go on.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years ago
Four in a row

Perfect, you did it again, believable, beautiful, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

Very enjoyable to read a story not riddled with grammatical errors that flows so smoothly. Perhaps I missed something, but how is it that Jamie was raised in the area, yet was so unfamiliar with the surrounding area? Really liked the story buildup, which was not bogged down with minutiae. Dennis

irishmike73irishmike73about 9 years ago
Great Story

I tend to stick with incest/taboo, but since you wrote it I gave it a shot. Definitely glad I did. As always, your writing and storytelling are superb. While I would enjoy reading a second chapter for any of your stories, each is complete as is.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do more Romance

You have a knack for it.

RPGerRPGerabout 9 years ago
A Happiness Maker

Thank you. A story that makes one happy is a treasure.

Next, excellent writing. I got into the story quickly and really cared for the characters. Of course, since they were good, loving people that was easy.

Cheers for you and/or your editor for a story free of distracting errors.

Thank you again... I am about to try your other stuff. I am confident that you will not actually be only one hit.

CuSmithCuSmithabout 9 years ago
onehitwanda...

...must be a friend or aquaintance. The first I have read and I expect any future readings will be a hit also. This was a solid stand alone, but worthy of multiple chapters if you choose. ^^5!

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
Five stars

Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I enjoyed the story from beginning to end--excellent writing.

Now that Jamie and Megan have established a relationship, I think a sequel would be appropriate. These two get along so well together, there has to be at least one more chapter to their romance.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
99%!

Best writing I've seen on this site. "Lead" vice "led"--the one minor demerit--has become common, even in serious writing. Do we pay more attention to what we hear than to what we read? I've yet to find any story in this collection where the writer understands the difference between "lie" and "lay" (not found in this tale, thankfully).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Guess I read something else

This felt average, at best, and the sexual scene was mediocre and tepid.

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago
great!

as a stand alone story i loved it. the way you developed them both was so sweet. the sex at the end was almost anticlimactic. i do agree that more chapters would be nice, but this also can stand on its own. GOOD JOB!!! 5*

SmutolSmutolalmost 9 years ago
Extremly good

Thank You very much onehitwanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Really Good

Extremely well written, romantic. One of the very best on this site. More please, many more!

shades1ashades1aover 8 years ago
More to come???

This story completely stands on it's own, but you laid so much groundwork with backstory, I feel like I need to know how the relationship rolls out. Please consider turning this into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is just perfect!

You give us just enough background to make the characters real, and do a wonderful job of making us care about them. I hope you'll write more about these very nice and interesting people. The sex is really great, too!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
OH MY!

Author I have read this story several times and it keeps getting better. Extremely sweet writing.

stculpastculpaabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Great story. Well told, great plot. Flows nicely, and the actually sex scene grows organically out of the story. It is well told, with great sensitivity, and going well beyond the usual trite meeting of the organs. Keep writing, please.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
nicely done

thank you

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Awesome !

I've now read all 7 of your published stories and they are all in their own simply brilliant.

I just hope you write more in the future - as you really are a very, very good story teller !

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
A Pleasure to Join You

I have just read your two stories in the Romance section and although it was obvious in both where you were taking us, the ride was very pleasurable. There was the undercurrent of sadness in both stories, but the promise of better things ahead. The instant connection of both characters in both stories was both unlikely and yet very satisfying. The tales had a Bolero-like build up as we came to a climax that was satisfying in itself yet promised so much more for the protagonists. At this point I'm puzzled at why the bulk of your stories are in the incest category, but I intend to find out. Clearly a 5* writer.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Lucky 125

Favorited. Megan's revelation about being a man-eating dragon only dressed up to look like a girl, and her follow up growl, was quite memorable.

Thank you for sharing! It made a long weekend sick in bed a lot easier to endure. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

No follow-ups required just more stories of other people in your wonderful imagination. Just be careful of using the same metaphors in your stories, they sometimes seem out of place. Just to let you know that you give hope to us sad old romantics that life could be different.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Superbly Written.

Will devour everything this author writes.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Really lovely tale. I like so munch. Great description of the English land.

I have only some questions:

Why is a short story? Please, considerer more chapters for continued.

What happened between James and Sue that they had ended their relationship?

If James is in his hometown, why just not remember almost anything of his city and surroundings? He had to ask his father to find out where to go with Megan.

What is the secret that hides Megan? She says that she is not what it seems.

Great job, please, write more stories like this.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love all of your work

As i've told you in personal message, I really love the way you make images out of just words, you are very talented and enjoy reading it. Thanks again for a good time :)

I must also tell you i am a bit sad now, because i have read all your story's... readers blues... books closed... story's consumed...

Hask225Hask225over 7 years ago
Your writing is unbelievable

I have read pretty much all your stories, I am flabbergasted at the beautiful use of language in your tales. Many writers tend to overuse words, while you have a gift for eloquence.

Also I love that this story is based in England, which is where I live, many tales on this site are based in the US, having it happen in the uk makes it feel almost homely.

Please continue writing so I can continue reading, thank you for your marvellous work.

island_manisland_manalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Superb story. Excellent build-up and very believable characters. To me, character building is vitally important. Easily one of the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Love your work. You should be writing novels. Incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Very Nice

A great romance story, very well told. Thank you, onehitwanda. 5 Stars, no doubt.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 6 years ago
Extremely sweet

You make Megan extremely attractive. One instantly understands what Jamie sees in her. One wee technical thing: when they arrive back at the flat, Jamie's wearing very wet clothes, and although he changes his top he doesn't have spare trousers with him. That's going to be really uncomfortable, and is going to be a bit of a passion-killer for both of them as they start to cuddle together on the couch.

Could he have brought a spare change of jeans in the land rover? Alternatively, since they're much the same height, could she lend him a pair of sweat-pants or pyjama trousers?

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Sweet,

Love your character build, still tons of potential left if you choose to continue. Really like your work.

North

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just WOW!

Easily one of the best writers here! I've read all your stories and find myself reading them for the story much more than for the sex scenes which you create beautifully! Much more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Great story, very well written! Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Excellent. Very well written. Keep going.

Greyman01Greyman01over 5 years ago
Outstanding!

A wonderful love story, beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

WOW!!!! You certainly know how to wring emotion out of every word, this is an absolutely wonderful story.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
My Sweet Spot!

I ADORE nice people being nice with each other!

And I'm dazzled by how quickly they are mutually clever and quick with each other.

I have no interest in incest/taboo content; however, I am now

going to SEARCH your other stories for ANYTHING even remotely

as lovable as this!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love unstoppable

Superb. A wonderful love story with mutual respect as the golden thread leading the hero’s tale. I enjoyed this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome as usual

I have never read a story in the Romance section before, but this was well worth my time. Your characters are always believable and the emotions they feel are true. I'm a dude and I came to Literotica for stroke stories. Yours are wonderful for that, but they are so much more. The pacing and the romance of each one raise them from enjoyable to art. I hope you are still writing -- you have true talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best.

I just loved this story. Really good dialogue, great development of both plot and characters, believable (where so many stories on Literotica are just pure fantasy) and also wonderfully erotica. Just the best!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you, a lovely story.

TeflerTeflerover 4 years ago

That was beautifully written. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

BubbacumBubbacumover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Superb story! I love the way you write, keep them coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Overcritical was nicer back then

OC commented that the instant connection between the characters was unlikely but yet very satisfying. Nowadays OC would rip you a new one for something being unlikely. Consider yourself lucky that the story was published when it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

I loved this story from the start to the finish. I really didn’t find a fault one with it. Since this is a “onehitwanda” story I’m not sure a sequel would be forthcoming, but it would certainly be welcomed. One aside: It seems that of many of the stories I’ve read here of late, one commentor, “Overcritical”, seems to garner almost as many comments as the story itself. Strange....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost perfect.

The only problem with your beautiful writing, is that it leaves me wanting a lover, not an orgasm. Well. Both. ;)

DON’T STOP! Xo

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A very nice story. I could feel the love starting from their first flirting in the Black Dog.

And they lived happily ever after.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Briljant hoi are in my heart and and at the top of met favoriete writers list now !

MadsirR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The one thing that jars is you reference to trousers as pants - pants are underwear in the UK. To say the barmaid was wearing black pants was a bit amusing, if not incongruous.

NavypilotNavypilotover 2 years ago

This is fantastically well written you bring out the quick witted humour exceptionally well. I think you should write the next part of their journey together. It's too good to leave here

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

OMG. i can’t get enough of your stories. They’re exquisite. So romantic! I’m compelled to read all of your works.

Thank you,

A new follower

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cute, fun, romantic tale! Being from the USA, I didn't get all the UK references, but it didn't matter. This was a wonderfully written romantic story that (thankfully) didn't move too fast. I could feel her hesitation as she worked through discarding the poison apple from her past.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceedingly well done! Nice romantic, sexy story.

Also, triggered an interest in seeing Buckinghamshire when next we go to the UK (post-Covid).

My wife's roots are in Somerset and Dorset, so we normally take the M4&M5 or M27 from Gatwickand dash past your setting.

Will take time to cruise the area and try to figure out where the Black Dog actually is? (Maybe Black Lion?)

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Wow, great romance and so well written. Thanks for this story!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Well done. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 2 years ago

Another well written beautiful story! Thank you so very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good!

NorajbNorajbalmost 2 years ago

What a loving story, not one word of bitterness throughout 5* so well written to

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Yet another wonderful story from your gifted pen. I loved the gentle teasing and the humour. I will keep exploring your work.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchover 1 year ago

Wow, you've really got me as a new fan now! I started with Autism and this is the fourth. I'm impressed with how all of your stories are rated so highly. I'll be back for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic romance story. Your writing style is so endearing. Loved the characters and the pace of the story. All in all, very well constructed...!

OldnotwiseOldnotwiseover 1 year ago

I have read, and reread many of your stories and am committed to reading them all. I can see what they are seeing, feel how they are feeling through your excellent writing. You bring out so many emotions through your characters. It’s almost like you’re right with me telling the stories from your own experiences.

Syra_panSyra_panabout 1 year ago

So well written. I love the slow climb and both characters were very believable. Thank you.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

The banter throughout was a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful. Loved the characters, the dialogue, the slow build… Very fulfilling!

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

Great hope there will be more like it

iam5of10iam5of10about 1 year ago

Excellent writing, great dialogue, and I enjoyed the subtle POV from each one. Plus nothing like a great ending to bring a smile to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would love a sequel, want to know if they are still happily together or if there is discontent. They jumped in so quickly, the "leap of faith" bit, and I hope it works out. Would love to see the bit of them finally committing and getting married.

FandeborisFandeboris11 months ago

Some people are just meant to be together. It is as if they were made of interconnecting parts and just fit together for the first time. .

Take care

J6480J648010 months ago

Excellent, 5*s

RickshawroadRickshawroad10 months ago

Beautiful story - but then all yours are :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As always beautifully written. Another heartwarming tale. Thank you BardnotBard.

AnyMooseAnyMoose8 months ago

You had me at Doombar!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

lovely!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

This was a quickie …. Out the door, car drive, jogging, biking, pints, hiking, wet, kissing, sex ….. mmmh ….. quickie …… love at first sight, hopefully

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have such a wonderful talent for dialogue— I grin like a fool just reading the banter, and your description of time and place is exquisite. I already love Jaimie and Meg and want to know that they have a beautiful courtship and wonderful life together.

roveroneroverone4 months ago

GREAT one...your first for me, doubtful the last.

LOVED this-the characters, dialogue, and VERY very hot first time...some hesitance, but just can't stop it

Fave, five, and following.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Fabulous interaction between the two leading to explosively hot sex. What is there not to love about this story?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I liked the story, but like others wish it had gone further into their relationship. I've read a few of your stories, and so far I've noticed your lesbian incest stories that I've read seem to go deeper into the relationships than your hetero stories, whether incest or romance. I'll read more, and see if that holds true. You're such a good writer, I'd really like to see you explore deeper over time in a relationship, I feel like you could do a really good job with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
4628 Followers
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories