Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,628 Followers

She held them there for a heartbeat, a moment, then took a deep breath, reached behind herself, and undid the bra. She pulled it free, and for the first time I was able to see her delicate, dark nipples and areolae. I touched her, cupping her, being forceful when she took my hands in hers again and pushed them against her. I squeezed her nipples between my ring and index fingers, and watched the colour flush to her shoulders and cheeks.

Then Meg leaned forward, and put her hands on the hem of my shirt. "This house is now a designated topless area," she whispered, and I lifted my back and arms so she could strip my top off. She nudged it off the bed, then leaned forward, burrowing her arms under my shoulders and squeezing herself against me again, grinding gently along me.

"God you're gorgeous," I breathed into her ear. "I love your breasts, they're even better than I'd been imagining them."

"You've been watching me all day," she said, squirming slightly against me. "I saw you looking."

"It was torture," I answered. "Walking behind you, feeling you when you were hunting warmth, watching your top cupping your breasts, and not knowing whether I had a chance with you."

"Oh, I could have told you a thing or two," she chuckled. "It's really... interesting... to walk when I'm aroused."

"Oh really?" I asked, intrigued.

"Lets just say that once I noticed you watching me, I worked out that you wanted me, and... well, it should be pretty obvious by now that it was mutual. Let's just say I wasn't cold on the way back to the car. God, Jamie, I love your muscles, and the scent of you... it goes right down into me and presses all the buttons... oh..."

I nibbled her neck, and she moaned softly. Slowly, I pulled her down, then rolled her onto her side and from there partly onto her. I kissed down her neck, her throat, over her left clavicle, then gently down over the small, warm, yielding globe of her left breast, stopping to take the nipple gently between my lips.

"Uh," she moaned. "Oh wow, that's awesome. Your lips are so warm."

I raised my right fingers slowly over her belly, feeling the muscles twitch, to tweak her right nipple and areola, but then lowered it slowly, hearing the intensity of her breathing change as I trailed my fingertips over the gentle curve of her hip, then down further, to the cleft between her thighs.

Meg moaned quietly, and I felt her spread her legs slightly for me. Encouraged, I trailed my index finger over her mons, and she arched up as I caressed the thin seam of cloth that covered her.

"Can I... touch you?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes, and paused a breath or two. Then she nodded, once, fiercely. "Yes."

I needed no further offer. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her yoga pants, and briefly caressed the sheer fabric of her underwear, then slipped under those too. Meg's eyes narrowed, her neck arched back, and she whimpered, legs twitching, as my fingertip brushed over her. Her slit was soaked, moisture covered her outer lips, and her clit felt hard and slick under my digits. Her nipples dug into me as she squirmed and rocked her hips against my questing finger, driving it over and around her hood. I crooked my fingertip over her entrance, and she bucked hard against me, trying to slip me into her.

"In. In me, now," she whimpered, so I slipped my fingertip into her, my cock throbbing as she cried out at the penetration. She was tight, hot, soaked, and she slipped her own hand down to force mine harder against her as she ground against my palm. Then, as I drew my finger gently in and out of her, she withdrew her hand, placing it instead on my aching shaft. She squeezed me, squeezing and pinching her right nipple with her free hand, but then she dropped it and started fumbling at the button and drawstring of my pants.

"Wait." I pulled free of her, and then in a single movement slipped them and my underwear off me. My hard member pressed against her, and her eyes were dark and unreadable as she took it in her hands, stroking it spasmodically between her hip and palm.

"So nice, so hard," she whimpered. "Oh fuck, Jamie...," she added as I slipped a finger back into her and curled it hard against front wall of her entrance. I kissed her nipples, then, intent, started to stroke her, slowly, languidly, slipping almost frictionlessly over the hood of her clit. She lost her rhythm on my cock, holding it almost as a safety hold as I teased her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

I kissed down further, tasting her sweat, and then shifted so I could kiss her belly. She lifted her bum off the bed. "Take my pants off," she begged, and I released her briefly in order to slip them down her long, shapely legs.

For a minute, my heart stopped. A small, symmetrical landing strip of short, curly brown hair lead to her perfect sex. Her lips glistened, framing her small, firm clit and inner lips in a velvety vee of skin. I could smell the scent of her musk, and I gently lowered my mouth to her. I kissed her - her mons, and then further down to her lips. Her thighs tightened on me, then relaxed as she overcame the reflex, and I slowly slipped first one, then two fingers into her to my knuckles. Deftly, light as a feather, I began to lick her.

I could feel her legs trembling under me, but I really had very little attention to spare for anything but the taste of her. Musky, almost sweet, slick, her lips a soft, delicious texture that made my cock ache with need. Her clit was firm under my tongue, engorged and easy to nibble between my lips - something I could tell she enjoyed by the way her legs would tremble.

I shifted again, then broke free, climbing over her right leg so I was between her thighs, never removing my finger from her. She groaned and writhed, and I voyeuristically watched the inner pink of her body spread over my finger with each stroke I gave her. Then she wailed, almost despairingly, as I put my lips to her clit, and used my ring finger and thumb to spread her further.

"Oh... oh god... Jamie... I'm..."

I could feel her muscles tensing, and I knew she was close. I crooked my fingers over inside her, feeling the firm pad on front wall of her vagina. She clawed spasmodically at the sheets, and the nails of her left hand dug painfully into my scalp as she began to convulse with the beginnings of a titanic orgasm. Meg bucked, writhed, and cried out, arching hard and grinding against my mouth.

She let go of the sheet, and used both hands to push me hard against her as she arched, shivering as my tongue penetrated her, riding waves of convulsions till her orgasm diminished and she slumped backwards, panting.

I slowly kissed up from her pussy, over her stomach, sternum, chin, and she tangled fingers in my hair to hold me still and kiss me, making a small noise of desire at the taste of herself on my lips. My cock head ached with my need for her, and after a moment of it throbbing against her inner thigh she shifted so I could feel her soaked labia caressing it with every spasmodic movement it made. I could feel the heat of her on my glans, and it would have taken the smallest shift of my hips to enter her.

But I didn't put it in her then, as much as I burned for her. Instead, I climbed slowly back over her leg, slipped my left arm under her, and gathered her in to me.

-

"Are you ok?" I asked her. She lay, curled hard against me, arms crossed over her chest, head tucked under my chin.

"Aftershocks," she whispered, with a catch in her breath. "Haven't had anything that intense in so long."

"I meant... are you ok?"

She nodded, and sniffed. "Don't mind me, Jamie. That was awesome. I just had so much stress inside me that it's... it's kind of overwhelming to have it come out all at once, you know?"

I squeezed her against me, and she nuzzled in closer. Then she raised herself onto her right elbow and looked down at me. She smiled a small, brave smile.

"You're fucked now," she whispered. "Now I know how delicious your tongue is... god, where did you learn how to do that? Nobody's ever made me come like that."

"If it's been as long for you as it's been for me," I murmured, "I don't think it was anything to do with my appendages."

"Mm... I like that word. Appendages."

Her left hand snaked down to my cock, and she looked down it at briefly as she stroked. "I really like your penis. It's a lovely shape."

"I really like your pussy," I returned. "And your lips. And the way your clit feels... God, I could lick you all day."

She raised an eyebrow. "I may ask you to prove that to me... but not right now. Right now I've had entrées and I want the main course."

She leaned in to kiss me, then as I had done trailed kisses and small nips down my chest. My breathing became shallower and I watched the hair fall in waves, obscuring her face and mouth as she trailed a tongue down along my shaft.

"God, you're hot" I gasped.

I heard her laugh deep in her throat, then I lost my train of thought as she slowly took the head of my cock into her mouth. She held me there, tasting me, tonguing my glans, absorbing the almost unintentional thrusts I gave, before she released me, and sat up straight. She freed herself finally from the yoga pants and socks that still clung to her ankles, then threw her left leg over me, holding my cock against her belly as she positioned herself.

She lifted herself, and I raised my hands to hold her hips as she positioned me at her entrance. I stole a look at her lips, spread over my cock head, glistening. Then I looked up, meeting her eyes. Staring at me, daring me to move, she slid in small, slight increments down on to me, until her lips pressed against my groin and my shaft was sunk deep into her.

"Oh god," we moaned in unison, and my toes and knees popped as I strained to push deeper still into her. She bit her lip hard, and gave a strangled cry as she lifted herself and then dropped again, impaling herself with me.

"Christ, Jamie, fuck, your cock is awesome."

I ground my crotch against hers, feeling her lips slicking over my shaft, hearing the catch in her breath as my skin brushed her clit. She began to gyrate her hips slightly, working my shaft in and out of her a few millimetres at a time, as I trailed my fingers up along her ribs to cup and hold her breasts. Then I put my hands to her shoulders, and pulled her down so that I could kiss her.

Meg began to rock slowly back and forward on me, taking me in and out of her tight, hot body, riding my stiff cock. Three, four times she slipped me almost all out and took me back all the way, before she collapsed forward onto me, her face buried in my neck, and started to moan as I arched and began to move my own body in synchrony with her. I felt her entrance spasm once, twice on me, and she whimpered into my neck. But I needed to... ached to be deeper in her.

I pulled out, ignoring the strangled complaint she uttered, and firmly pushed her over onto her back before clambering between her legs and mounting her, pushing my slick arched penis all the way into her body in one massive stroke. She cried out, her nails digging into my shoulders, and I felt her wrap her legs around my bum as I pulled out and thrust back into her.

My balls were slick with her juices and we were both covered in a light sheen of sweat. Meg's hair was in complete disarray and her eyes were closed, and I could see small tears on her cheeks, but she clutched at me, whispering a quiet mantra of "Harder, harder."

I felt my orgasm building as I struggled to comply with her need. Each stroke pulled my glans out of her, each return was a new penetration into her achingly tight entrance. The feel of her muscles parting over me was pushing me to the edge like a rocket sled, and I knew I was not able to control myself.

"Meg," I panted.

"I don't care. I know. I can feel. Come. In me. Want it."

"Can't... stop," I moaned.

"Don't... you... dare...pull... out..." she whimpered, and with that last command in my ears I felt my orgasm take me. I groaned, thrusting, ramming my engorged penis deep into Meg as I sprayed my come into her. I felt my body shaking, and I clawed at the bed, trying to be as deep in her as I could be, feeling my cock throbbing, slowing as my orgasm subsided.

But then, as my cock softened slightly it triggered another orgasm for her, one which seemed to lock her muscles and stop her breath for a few seconds before she wailed out and clutched my back, grinding me against her. I could feel my balls nestled against her lips and crotch, covered in a sticky, heady mixture of semen and her own lubricants.

We lay there, me in her as our heart rates slowed to a brisk sprint.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, when I was able. I nuzzled her neck, kissing under her jaw. "Wow."

She laughed softly. "Oh god, Jamie, I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"That's tomorrow's problem," I whispered into her ear, and was rewarded with another laugh. I climbed gently off her, and she groaned as my cock slipped free of her. She slid her leg out from under me, and as I was lying down she pushed me over onto my back and straddled me, lying with head pillowed on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, listening to her breathing.

"That was exquisite, Jamie. God, I've missed making love to someone I like."

"So you like me, then," I teased her.

"Very much," she said softly, after a pause. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"Not for me, it won't," I answered. "Because you've captured me, body and soul. I don't want to leave."

"Castle Meg is a perilous place for unwary knights."

"Princess Meg is even more perilous to their hearts," I whispered.

"Princess Meg," she laughed quietly.

"Yes," I breathed, touching my lips to her forehead.

"So what now?" she asked, after a brief silence.

"Right now, or from now on?"

"From now on."

"Well," I said. "I guess this is the part where I ask you if you'd like to be my girlfriend, Megan Flemming. You know. Go on dates, eat at restaurants, see movies, go hiking, exploring new places. I'd like to have you to depend on. I'd like to be with you and see where life takes us from here. By your side."

She slipped an arm under my neck and held me. "I'd like to have you to depend on, Jamie." I heard the small, quiet sniffs she tried to hide, and felt the smile against my chest as I kissed her forehead.

"You already do," I answered. "For as long as you'll have me."

onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,628 Followers