Megan & Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

‘But what about what you told me that night? I was sure that was you talking not Greg.'

‘Oh Bill, it was me, but a far different me than I really am. While you were kept busy with everyone at the party, Greg had taken me in a back office. He shaved my pussy as Jim and a few others watched. Then he had Jim fuck me, followed by two other men. The whole time he was feeding me my script of what to say and how to say it. He had given me a couple of drinks with that drug in it even though he hadn't used it in some time. He knew that I couldn't have gone through with what we were about to do to you without that. That's why I said what I said. It wasn't anything I would have done or said with you present without the pressure and the drugs. He made sure I would be amendable to his will.'

We talked for quite some time. About midnight, as exhausted as I was I said it was time for bed. We looked at each other, staring, unsure of what to do. I finally stood and took her hand. If we were to stay together, then I felt I had to show her that I would try to be her husband again.

We undressed across the bed from each other. I had always slept naked so I stripped just like any other night and got under the covers. Megan had stripped and then put on her pajama's. she crawled into be and we lay next to each other just staring at the ceiling.

I turned and leaned in, giving her a light kiss that I intended to land on her cheek. She had turned her head at that moment and I ended up kissing her on her lips. Suddenly we were both wildly kissing and groping each other.

The more we did that hotter it got. Pretty soon I was tearing off her pajama's and grabbing her breasts. I put my mouth on her nipples and began to suck on each one in turn. While my lips were on one my fingers were pinching the other, hard.

Megan had begun to moan as I pushed harder and harder. I soon had my hand on her pussy, fingering her roughly. Looking back now, I know that my anger was coming out at that point. I pinned her down under me and straddled her thighs. My hard cock was slipping through the lips of her pussy, the head rubbing her clit as we dry fucked. Her juices soon drove me to stick my cock in her hard and deep.

Megan groaned as I drove into her and then cried out as I began to ram her hard and fast. I found that I had her nipple between my teeth and as I drove back and forth in her pussy, I was biting hard on that nipple too. She was crying as I jammed her, fully inserting my cock in her depths and holding there as I shot off.

After I came, I realized that I had hurt her bad. She rolled over and shuddered as she wept. I was angry at myself for the way I had just taken a beautiful thing between us and struck out in an insane meanness.

I put my hand on her shoulder, and she flinched away from me. I felt very low at that moment. I had struck back at her in the most cowardly way and I didn't feel good about any of it. My inner demons had surfaced and taken over my body and tried to exact justice for her slutty ways. It was not at all what I had wanted to happen. I hadn't even seen it coming until it was over and done with.

‘Megan, I am so sorry. I don't know why I hurt you just now. Oh God, I am so sorry.'

She turned onto her back. I saw that her nipple was bleeding. I had almost bit it off. I felt ashamed and even afraid. Afraid that if I could hurt her like that during sex, and not realize it or stop it, what chance did we have of making it?

She reached out and took my hand.

‘I deserved that.'

‘No, you didn't. I had no right. There is no excuse for what I have just done to you. Oh God Megan, I am so sorry for hurting you. I can't believe I acted this way. It's just that I am so hurt and angry with you I just don't know . . . I just . . .'

She looked into my eyes with a searching look. She was deciding something. What, I was not sure. But she was thinking about something.

‘Bill, we need to get some help. Marriage counseling or something. What has happened to us will take far more than just us talking. I have destroyed our marriage, the trust that went with it, and your love for me. I also think that you need to find a way to even up things. You know, get even with me for the pain I have caused you.'

‘Get even with you? How do you propose that I do that? Two wrongs do not make a right Megan. If I tried getting even like you hurt me it would make me no different than Greg . . . or . . . you.'

I got up and got her a band-aid for her nipple. I knew that I had hurt her with my very hard strokes into her pussy as well. I could only hope that I had done no permanent damage internally.

The next morning I went in to work to clear up some things before taking the time off. Jan met me at my office door. She had a troubled look on her face.

‘What are you doing here? I thought you and Megan were going to go work things out.'

‘Well, we were, then last night, we made love. Only it wasn't love on my part. I think somewhere it became hate of her. I hurt her pretty bad Jan. I . . . well I was ramming her too hard when we . . . she was hurting inside this morning still. I also bit her too hard and almost bit off her . . . nipple. What am I going to do Jan? I love her so much yet I also hate her for what she did to me. How can I fix this mess? You know, last night she told me I had to find a way to get even with her. How in the hell could she want me to do that after what she saw she put me through?'

‘She's right you know. You have to get even somehow. You have to hurt her at least a little bit to let her know how much she hurt you. I know my husband didn't do anything. Nothing at all. He just pick a fight with me, yelling things. Then the accusations would start. Every time, the same thing. I think if you don't find a way to get even, or at least get around this anger, you and Megan are not going to make it.'

‘I know you're right. Megan is too. I just can't see how two wrongs will make a right. What in the hell am I supposed to do anyway? I think I am going to admit defeat and walk away like I had planned to at first. Megan and I aren't going to make it because I cannot let go of my anger and hurt.'

‘Bill, I can help you. I think that several of us can and will help you. Let me talk to the other ladies and see if we can't come up with someway to help you get your justice and get even so you and Megan can go on with your lives.'

‘What Jan? What can you and the others do that would help me with my anger. I don't understand.'

‘You will have to just trust me Bill. I have an idea and if the others will help me, you will get what you need, and Megan will finally understand just what you have been feeling and gone through..'

‘Well, against my better judgement, I guess I have no choice other than to at least wait and hear your plan. What should I do in the mean time? I am afraid I might lose it and really hurt Megan bad.'

‘Kick her out. Make her go to a motel and stay. Either that or you move out for a bit. Not permanent, just until you get a plan to get things set right. I think that is your only choice at the time Bill.'

‘Oh, God. What if I kick her out and she finds that she actually loves to fuck around? What if she finds another Greg to use her? I can't trust that she will be faithful to me.'

‘That is why you need to do this Bill. This way she will have to prove to you that she can be trusted. That she will have to resist the temptation to fuck around. She will be proving to you that she will be faithful to you and you alone. Trust me. You have to do it this way. Kick her out. You can give her enough to survive on for the time it takes for my plan to come to fruitation. I think you will get your comeuppance too.'

I went home a while later, having had Jan give me the right words to use to get Megan to understand that this move out on her part was for the best. It didn't go real well. She cried and was certain that this was a prelude to my divorcing her. I told her that with the way things were going divorce would probably be a certainty if she didn't move out.

She went to a condo that I found out the company had an interest in. I set her up for a several month stay. I was beside myself and several times I had to literally prevent myself from backing out and letting her stay.

I dropped her off at her place and she tried to get me to come in. I couldn't. I knew I would buckle and then take her home. I told her that she had to stay away from other men. She had to be faithful to me. No fucking around. If she did, we would be through at that moment.

She agreed readily enough. She asked me what I was planning to do next. I told her that I had a plan for getting even with her. She should remember that she started all of this and the only way it was going to end is if I could find a release for my anger.

She was afraid of this whole idea of moving out and my getting even all of the sudden. I guess she had thought I would refuse to get even and then things would get back to normal. I knew that if I didn't get even in some way, our marriage would be done.

‘Bill, are you going to fuck another woman? Is that how you plan on getting rid of your anger? I don't want to lose you, but I can't stand the thought of you being with any other woman. Please don't do that.'

‘I don't see as you have much of a choice Megan. You had sex with other men. Many other men. You even loved all of it too. You offered to do things for other men that you never did for me. Regardless of what you want, whatever I decide you will have to live with or walk. I can't go on being mad at you. I want to love you and live with you, but not with the anger.'

I went in to work and Jan came into my office with three other women. Paula, Samantha, and Sue. They were pretty good looking and all had been under Greg's thumb at one time or the other. Each had suffered and then lost their husbands. All because Greg used them after drugging them and getting them messed up.

Jan's plan shocked me at first. Then as I thought about it I couldn't believe that the others would do this. Jan's plan was simple in it's execution. Simple yet deadly. I was not so sure it would work. I was also afraid it would backfire some how too.

‘This is what we came up with Bill. You are going to have a harem. We are going to be your fuck buddies and get even with Megan. She will witness each time we are together too. I figure that it will take between six and eight times to get you over the anger and Megan seriously educated on how and why you are so hurt by her cheating.'

‘I can't ask you to do this Jan. You all have been through so much already and doing this for me is . . . well I just can't let you do this for any reason. My cheating on Megan would not fix anything at all.'

‘Bill, first of all, we have all done what Megan has done. Secondly, we are all unattached. What's more, we want to do this for you. Besides, you are a handsome and sexy man. We will be getting benefits from this too. I know that I haven't had sex for over a year. Neither have the others. You will be doing us a huge favor and getting your life back together with Megan in the process. If my husband had done something like this we might have stayed together. I would have been heartbroken, but I would also have known what he had felt like too.'

‘God Jan. I just don't know. I am confused to begin with. What if I decide that I like you, or one of the others and want to run off with them? What then?'

‘Then you would probably have left Megan anyway Bill. Look, you need us to help you get back on an even keel with Megan. You need the outlet and thought of getting even with her for fucking all those other men. You also need it to be from some ladies who are not out to take you away from your wife but help you to stay with her.'

‘Jan, you know that two wrongs don't make a right. We can't do this. It just isn't right. I am a married man in love with his wife.'

‘Bill, are you hearing what you are saying? Your loving wife fucked around on you with co- workers and clients. She gave them parts of her that you have not had. She let them do things with her and to her that you may never know about. Your loving and devoted wife would then come home and pretend that everything was fine with her hubby and her. You are married to a slut. A whore. She even has told you that herself. You have every right to do this. The only difference is that you will be doing it in front of her every time. She will always be present. That alone will teach her the pain and suffering you have endured.'

‘Well, how do you propose to start this anyway? We need to hurry up and get this over with before I change my mind.'

‘Invite Megan over for some reason tomorrow night. It's a Friday and we have the next day off so we can all get some rest after our first walk through. We will show up around seven. Don't tell Megan anything about this either. She has to be surprised for this to work right.'

‘Ok, seven tomorrow night. I'll make sure she is with me before that. Is there anything I need to have on hand? You know . . . condoms or something like that?'

‘No condoms Bill. You are safe as are the rest of us. You need to experience things pretty much like Megan did. She didn't get condoms used while she was being fucked did she? Greg hated condoms so I know that none of the men had to wear them to fuck your wife. Just as she was filled with cum, you need to fill some other women with cum too. Trust me on this.'

‘It will just be you tomorrow then?'

‘No silly! All of us are coming over. We are your harem aren't we? Your wife didn't fuck one man at a time, neither will you fuck just one of us at a time.'

I went home feeling a bit devious and not too good about all of this. I was worried about the many things that could go wrong and backfire on me. I hoped that Megan would be able to withstand what we were about to do. I hoped I would be able to too.

The following night Megan and I were in my living room talking when Jan and the others walked in. Jan didn't knock, she just led them in and sat next to me on the couch. Megan had a strange look on her face. She started to get mad when they took off the coats they were wearing and all they had on were sexy lingerie and heels.

‘Bill, what's going on? Why are they here dressed like . . . like . . .'

‘Like what Megan? Like they are ready to go to bed with a man and make him feel real good?'

‘I was thinking more like sluts ready to fuck anybody in front of them.'

‘Well Megan, this is part of the new plan now. I will remind you that you were the one who said I needed to get even with you. You were the one who insisted that as a matter of fact. This is part of that getting even.'

‘I didn't think that you would go get four women from your work and use them this way. I never would have believed that Jan and Paula would do this let alone Samantha and Sue too. I can't believe that you are going to have sex with four women. That's not . . . I can't . . .'

‘What Megan? You had sex with how many other men? I sure don't know, do you? This is part of the payback you told me I needed. If you don't want to stay married then there's the door . . . slut.'

Megan had tears in her eyes but she didn't get up and leave. She stayed right there. Jan came up to me and began to caress my shoulders as Samantha and Sue tied up Megan so she couldn't leave now. Nor would she be able to strike out at us either.

Paula started to undo the buttons on my shirt and Jan started on my pants. In a matter of a few minutes I was naked with four women in babydoll nighties fondling me. I was nervous but even with that my cock got hard as it had ever been.

Four sets of hands touching me. Four sets of lips kissing me everywhere. Tongues licking, mouths sucking, I was in heaven. Megan sat there unable to do anything but cry as my harem began to use my body for their pleasure.

Samantha had started to suck on my cock taking it all into her mouth and down her throat. Paula was licking and sucking my balls, Jan had thrust her breasts in my face and Sue was stroking my chest and kissing me all over wherever there was space.

I started to cum so quickly that it surprised me. I managed to get a hand on Samantha's head and tap to let her know I was very close. She took my hand and laid it on top of her head and held it there as I began to shoot off.

My cum went right down her throat as she held on me. Paula moved up and began to whine for equal taste. Samantha pulled off of me and Paula took my still spurting cock into her mouth and swallowed the remainder of my cum.

I had just been given the hottest blowjob I had ever had. Two women on me and they swallowed too. Jan moved down and began to lick around the base of my cock and Paula backed off letting her suck me too. I soon had all four of them taking turns sucking me.

I pulled Sue up and had her straddle my head. Her clean shaven pussy right above me, almost dripping with her juices. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down so that my tongue could penetrate her hot tight pussy. She tasted so sweet and good. I placed a finger on her tight little brown bud and toyed with that as I began to eat her out.

Sue was rubbing around my face and I felt my cock getting hard again as several someone's licked and sucked me. I next felt something hot and wet on the head of my cock. As it enveloped me I realized that someone was slipping their pussy down over my cock.

Sue raised up to sit upright over my head and I got a glance of Paula sitting facing Sue. Paula was fucking me as Sue came to orgasm on my tongue. I noticed that Jan had sat next to Megan and was talking to her in real low tones. I couldn't hear them, but I could see that Megan was still crying as she watched her formerly faithful and loving husband have hot nasty sex with not one, but four beautiful women.

Paula brought herself to orgasm on my hardness and moved off of me. I saw Samantha straddling me next. Her pussy had hair all around with the exception of her pussy lips. Those she kept clean shaven. I was real surprised at how tight she was too. She had to have been doing Kegel exercises to have had that kind of tone there.

I was still hard, but I knew that I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. I laid there enjoying the tightness of Samantha's pussy as she humped up and down on my hard shaft. Sue had moved off of me and was kissing me, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

I had my fingers in Sue's pussy rubbing her. She took them in her hand and moved them just a bit and I soon had my fingers buried in her asshole. She was moaning as I fingered her there. I could feel pussy juice dripping on my wrist too. Sue was very hot and ready to fuck for sure.

After Samantha got off on me she moved away as Jan guided Sue over me. Sue was facing away from me and she squatted down her hand guiding me into her ass. Once she had taken me fully inside, she laid back on my chest. I reached down and began to finger her pussy which was literally running with her juices.

I looked around and saw Jan strapping on a dildo. She moved around and got between Sue's legs and carefully inserted her ‘cock' into Sue's pussy. I could feel the bumps and ridges of Jan's dildo rubbing on my cock through that thin layer of flesh that separated Sue's pussy and ass.

As Jan began to stroke in and out of Sue the movement caused my cock to throb. Sue was moaning loudly as Jan and I fucked both of her holes. I could feel my orgasm approaching. Jan was ramming into Sue now and Sue was rocking back and forth with the motion of Jan's fucking her. I found that not only was Jan fucking Sue now, she was in effect fucking me too.

I started to cum and Sue groaned as I did. I could feel my hot cum flooding her tight ass and causing her to become slippery. Jan brought Sue off after a bit and my cock never left Sue's asshole until after Jan had gotten off of us.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers