Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kasey, it's OK," he said reassuring her. He set his drink down and walked up the stairs. "You did nothing wrong. How much did you hear? Did you hear her say it was OK?"

"Does she know it's me?"

"Know, baby, she has no idea. I didn't want it to happen this way, but all things considered it's a good thing. She and I both know where we stand now. She knows I'm with someone, but she doesn't know who and doesn't want to know. Honestly, I feel good about it. You have nothing to worry about, honey. Except how much more your ass can take." He laughed and she giggled.

"I don't know either," she smiled. "It's so sore!"

"Sorry, not sorry," he smiled. "Get dressed. I'll be downstairs. I need a drink. You might have to drive to dinner."

"Of course, sir," she said. "Um, for dinner, what should I wear?"

"Same thing as I already told you, except add a mini skirt," he said. "No panties."

"Yes, sir," she said.

"We'll leave in 45 minutes."

Michael dressed in a polo shirt, shorts and loafers, then drank another glass of whiskey while he waited for her. He was already getting used to her stunning beauty and limited outfits, but his draw still dropped when she came down the stairs. She embodied every dream, fantasy, naughty, and slightly taboo thought he ever had. She was wearing blue, open-toed 5-inch heels with white knee-socks that looked like athletic socks. They had two black strips around them between her knee and the top of the socks. There was a healthy amount of bare, tan thigh between the top of the socks and the bottom of her frilly pleated tennis skirt, which barely reached the bottom curve of her ass cheeks and revealed the inviting gap between her thighs and pussy mound. The skirt was had a checkered royal blue and black design. Her midriff was bare and her tiny half t-shirt stopped an inch below her nipples. It was a sporty style, white with short blue sleeves that covered her shoulders. She wore a royal blue choker with a gold ring in the front. Gold lettering on it read "Yes, Daddy." Her hair was in pigtails, each tied with royal blue ribbons. Finally, she added her own touch, sucking on a big red lollipop. She reached the bottom of the stairs, twirled around, flipped her skirt, then her shirt, and put her hands on her hips, head cocked the side as if to say, "How do I look?"

"Damn, girl," he said, shaking his head in awe, not even thinking about the fact that these were Megan's clothes she was wearing. His reaction to her slinking down the stairs in this outfit might have been drastically different. Instead, he knew he couldn't take her anywhere looking like this. She was a walking piece of cock candy, and he wasn't about to share. He checked the time. He had about 15 minutes before Susan was likely to arrive. "Stay here," he said. "I'll be right back."

"Yes, sir," she said, confused but not about to question him.

Michael grabbed his car keys and quickly backed out of the garage. He drove two blocks away, parking the car behind a delivery truck on a street not likely on Susan's route to the house. He jogged back to the house, checking his watching and scanning the road to make sure he didn't see her car.

He ran in the house and found his little fuck bunny waiting obediently for him. He wanted to ravage her right there on the living room floor, but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward the basement. "Come on, baby," he said.

"Aren't we going to dinner, sir?" she asked, allowing him to lead her down the stairs.

"You'll get plenty to eat here," he grunted. The unfinished portion of the basement was filled with storage boxes, the water heater, tools and lawn equipment, ducts, and pipes. There would be no reason for Susan to come down here and he knew just how to pass the time until she left. He had to admit that the idea of fucking Kasey while Susan walked around in the house above them turned him on. He was living dangerously, being taboo, being wild and reckless - at least that's how he saw it. The adrenaline rush was almost as intoxicating as Kasey. He thought he could easily become addicted to both. If so, he didn't think he would seek a cure, either. He hadn't felt this alive in a long time.

He pulled Kasey behind some boxes. He grabbed some packing tape that lay atop a box of Christmas decorations and taped her wrists to a pipe above her head. She didn't flinch. Didn't question. Whatever he wanted to do with her, he was free to do without question or complaint. What an amazing girl. He would violate every part of her body, but not her trust.

"Let's just play down here," he said, looking her in the eyes. "No one should come down here. We should be able to hear her come and go. But I see no reason to stop enjoying ourselves whether she's here or not."

"Me either, sir," Kasey said, biting her lip. She could see the hunger in his eyes. The man was insatiable. How long had he been starving himself, denying himself? The tape was tight on her wrists and her heels barely touched the floor. She wasn't comfortable, but she didn't care. Bed, car, couch, office or basement, she would give herself to him anytime, anywhere.

He kissed her on the mouth, then put a finger in her mouth and she sucked on it while he kissed her neck and ears. He felt under her top and played with her hard rubbery nipples. He pulled on them and pinched them, then sucked them while he groped under her skirt and felt her heat and wetness.

Smiling mischievously at her, he stood up and opened the box of Christmas decorations. He pulled out two big shiny ornaments - one a red ball and the other a green. He put hooks on both of them, then hooked the green one over her left nipple and the red one over her right. He slapped the sides of her breasts and the bulbs banged into each other. She giggled and he laughed too. "Decorate you like a tree and then tear you open like the last present under the tree," he said. "The best things come in small packages, after all."

"I don't know," she teased. "You have a big package and I love when it cums."

He chuckled and played with her tits some more, then went back to the box of decorations. He found a little piece of mistletoe they used to hang over the entry way to the living room. He showed it to her and smiled. "Gotta kiss whatever is under the mistletoe, right?"

"Yes, mister," she breathed. This was getting good. He held it above their heads and kissed her on the mouth again. Then he held it over her breasts and kissed them gently, careful not to knock off the jangling bulbs. Then he knelt down and kissed her bare belly, licking her navel. She squirmed but he persisted. Then he tucked the little string inside the top of her tiny skirt.

"Gotta obey the mistletoe," he smiled up at her. He lifted her skirt and ducked his head underneath. Her long legs were spread, barely touching the floor. He put one leg over his shoulder as he kissed the insides of her perfect thighs, taking in her scent, her taste, the perfect soft warmth of her flesh. Her bald pussy was wet, the lips puffy and pink and inviting. He kissed them. Licked them. Separated them with his tongue and made a meal of her pussy as if he hadn't eaten in days. She cried out in ecstasy, breathing hard, squirming, wanting this feeling to never end.

They heard noise from upstairs. A door opening. Footsteps. Voices. There was more than one person. Michael stood up and they both listened quietly. He was certain one was Susan but he couldn't make out the other voice. He listened carefully. Then he heard a laugh. Male. She had brought a man to their house. He looked at Kasey, who looked at him with sad eyes as she mouthed "I'm sorry". He frowned and shook his head, waving off the notion that he was upset. He held his hands out indicating her body as if to say, "How could I want anyone else?"

She smiled. He was so sweet.

"You're the only thing I want," he whispered. "Now, try not to make too much noise while I finish what I started."

He knelt back down under her skirt, putting both of her legs over his shoulders this time, fully burying his face between her legs. He supported most of her weight and the pipe did the rest as she remained taped to it. She looked toward the stairs. Even though they were on the opposite end of the basement, she could see the stairs clearly and knew that everything from her breasts up would be visible above the boxes and crates around her. She hoped he was right and that Susan and her friend had no reason to come down here, partly because she didn't want to be caught, but mostly because she didn't want him to stop. Ever. With his hands on her ass, his warm breath and beard stubble on her thighs, his hungry lips and tongue - ooh, and even a little nibble with his teeth! - buried in her pussy, she was in heaven.

"You taste sweet as candy," he whispered. "I could eat this every day."

"I wouldn't stop you, Mister," she gasped. He chuckled and she liked the feel of his breath on her pussy as he leaned back in to continue his meal. He gripped her ass cheeks hard and she liked the firm grip. She wondered if he wanted to spank her but was afraid of the noise. She wished he would take the risk. A good spanking would be the perfect complement to the fine work his tongue was doing. Right now, outside of hitting her - which she knew not even this version of Michael would never do - she was fine with anything he wanted to do to her. She was putty in his hands. And mouth. She had been eaten out before, of course, but never with this sort of hunger and intensity.

Orgasms racked Kasey's body, which alternately tensed, then relaxed, embracing the waves of pleasure that were ebbing and flowing inside her. She didn't hear the door to the basement nor the footsteps coming down the stairs. But Michael did. He stopped suddenly, lifted Kasey's wobbly legs off his shoulders, and ripped away the tape, freeing her from the overhead pipe. He put his finger to his lips, motioning her to be quiet. He pulled her gently to the floor with him and they huddled behind the boxes and storage crates, holding their breath as two people entered the basement.

"You really didn't have to do this," they heard Susan say. "I could have done this on my own and met you at the restaurant."

"Don't be silly," the man said. Kasey recognized the voice instantly, but she tried not to react. She didn't know if Michael knew Dr. Meeks or not. His expression showed that, even if he did know Meeks, he didn't recognize the voice. "It makes sense for me to help you with this stuff, drop it off at your place and then we still have time for dinner."

"Well, I appreciate it," Susan said. "It should only take a minute down here. I just want to find my yoga mat and weights. Time to get back in shape."

"You're in great shape already," Meeks said.

"You're too kind," Susan said. You could almost hear her blushing.

"Don't be too sure about that," he chuckled.

"Well, I am," Susan said.

"Would a kind man ask you for a blowjob even before he buys you dinner?" he laughed again. There was an edge to his voice. He had used the word "ask" but it sounded a lot more like a command to Kasey. She looked at Michael. His eyes were wide, but he didn't seem upset. He squeezed Kasey's breasts as if to reassure her that his focus was still on her. She smiled and winked back at him. She couldn't wait to make him feel better. Surely this had to be some level of frustrating for him, and she hoped he would take that frustration out by fucking her all night.

"I was thinking it would be nice to have an appetizer at least," Susan said, replying to Meeks' request. "Shall we go upstairs?"

"Right here is good," Meeks said.

"But the floor is dirty," Susan protested.

"So are you, I hope," Meeks said. "Are you really a dirty girl, Susan? Or are you just pretending? I'm a busy man. I don't waste time on games."

"I'm a dirty girl," Susan said softly. "Are you a dirty boy?"

"Boy?" he snapped. "I'm a grown man with a grown fucking cock. If you want it, you will address me with respect and suck it like I told you to."

"Yes, sir," Susan said. "I'm sorry sir."

They heard rustling and a zipper and then Meeks grunt and Susan moan. Meeks' voice got lower and they couldn't make out exactly what he was saying until he pulled out and they heard Susan take a deep breath and then cough. Kasey recognized that as the sound of a woman who had just had a cock removed from her throat. She wasn't surprised that Meeks was making Susan deep throat him. Next they heard a light slapping noise and Meeks say, "Yeah, you like getting cock slapped, don't you dirty girl? I'm gonna take care of those lips, make them into thick cock pads."

The sucking resumed while Kasey and Michael remained embraced hidden behind the boxes. Michael's hands were all over her, holding her, squeezing her. His cock was hard. She couldn't wait for them to leave so she could take care of him. She looked at him and made a motion, jerking her hand and sticking her tongue in her cheek, offering him a blowjob. No reason he couldn't have the same courtesy that Meeks was enjoying. But Michael waved her off. Instead, he put his hand between her legs and stroked her smoldering pussy. She was wet and hot to the touch. He slid two fingers inside her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. She bit her lip, trying to stay quiet.

"You'll swallow every drop," Meeks said, a sure sign that he was close to cumming. "If I decide to fuck your pussy later, you will be happy you drained this first load to take the edge off. I can go all night now. Yeah, fuck you all night." He kept saying that over and over and Kasey could picture his cum flowing out of his cock and down Susan's throat. She heard her sputter and hoped that she didn't let any of the cum escape. Meeks would not like that at all. "Good job," Meeks said. Kasey could almost envision him patting her on the head like a dog. "I can tell you've done that a time or two before."

"Well, I was married for quite some time," Susan said. "Well, I mean I still am, but..."

"You've already explained that you're on a mutual separation with freedom to do as you please," Meeks said dismissively. "No need to discuss it further. You've proven that you aren't trying to waste my time."

"No, sir," she said. "I'm not at all. Um, I think I remember where the yoga stuff is. Shall we grab it and go?"

Susan looked around a bit more before finding the box she was looking for and Meeks carried it upstairs for her. "You go first so I can enjoy the view," they heard him say. Kasey knew Michael was playing this all cool, but she couldn't help but think that he had to be filled with mixed emotions. He had to feel like his whole world had changed in the last couple of days. She felt sorry for him even if he didn't feel sorry for himself. She remembered when she felt bad as a little girl her mom would tell her she wished she could "kiss it and make it all better." She wished she could do that for Michael, too. Fortunately, she really could kiss it and make him feel better - at least for a little while.

Laying on the floor as they listened to Susan and Meeks go upstairs, move about the house a bit more, then leave, Kasey squirmed under Michael, pressing her body into him, stroking his chest, then reaching for his cock. "I'm so wet," she whispered. "Will you please put Master inside me?"

"Naughty girl," he grinned, pushing her hand from his cock. "I should never have untied you."

"Then tie me up again," she whispered. "Leave me tied up down here all night and just come down whenever you need to use me. I don't care. Just please take me, sir."

"I can't tell if you're the real thing or just the best actress I've ever seen," he said.

"Does this feel like acting?" she whispered, pressing his hand to her pussy.

"Feels like a naughty slut who can't get enough cock," he said.

"Not just any cock, sir," she said. "Your cock. My master. I need him. And, I think he needs me too."

Kasey knew that Rothman and some of the other guys might have taken joy in denying her lusty needs, but not Michael. Even in his new state, his innate kindness manifested itself. Not that it was a selfless act to fuck her pussy instead of her mouth or ass, but she felt like it was. Rothman would have purposely denied her the pleasure of cock in her pussy even if that's how he wanted to fuck her. That was because he got even more pleasure out of the power and control and snippets of cruelty and humiliation than he did out of fucking tight wet pussy. She had unleashed Michael's dominant side but she sensed that his motivations were different from Rothman and some of the others. He was a decent man with normal desires who needed to work out some frustration and to make up for lost time.

"Think you're pretty smart, huh?" he smiled. "Well, he does need you. You're right. And he does want you tied up. Helpless." He stood up and pulled her up with him. He grabbed the tape and secured her wrists to the pipe again. Then he put his hands under her ass and lifted her up, putting her long legs around him. He pushed his cock inside her pussy, keeping his hands under her hips and ass. She gasped as he entered her. "Good thing you get so wet. Even dripping like it is, that's a tight little cunt you have, slut," he said, giving her the dirty talk that she had asked for and that he was starting to enjoy as well.

"You have that little cunt," she whimpered. "It belongs to you. All of me belongs to you."

He fucked her with long, deep strokes, taking his time, holding her tight body in his hands, feeling her snug pussy around his shaft. She humped against him, using her strong legs and firm core to hold her position and grind her hips. The heat and strength and length of his cock was pure pleasure. It was perfect. She came repeatedly, feeling no shame, no humiliation, only joy. She came the hardest when she felt him cum inside her, that beautiful cock firing its load in her. He kept pumping and flexing even after he finished, his cock slowly softening, as if it was reluctant that the job was done. She wanted to reassure it that it was welcome back any time and that she would do anything and everything she could to help it recover as quickly as possible.

"Feel better, baby girl?" he asked, finally letting her legs fall. Her legs were wobbly as she stood in her heels, body stretched to its limits with her wrists still bound above her.

"Oh god, yes," she said. "Thank you, sir. Does Master feel better?"

"Indeed," he smiled. "But you will be needed again soon. So, I'm going to leave you here, just like this. I'm going to get us some dinner. I'll be back soon. I'll need you again by then."

"I'm here for whatever you need," she said. "I know ... well, I don't know. But you must be feeling things. And whether you're angry, happy, sad, confused or just plain horny, I'm here to make it all better. You can be rough and take out your frustrations on me. Or if you need tenderness and caring, I can give that to you. If you want to act silly and get drunk or dance or whatever, I love to play. If you want to show me off, I'm your arm candy. I'm whatever you need, sir. Any. Time."

He swallowed hard. The girl continued to amaze and surprise him. She was spent after who knows how many orgasms. She was bound. She had to be tired and uncomfortable. Yes, she had offered this during her presentation and he had called her bluff. Not only wasn't she bluffing, but she was even more than advertised. She was the sexiest, sweetest, naughtiest, cutest, smartest little bitch he had ever met. She said the right things the right way. She was sincere when needed, but could also be teasing, naughty, sweet, lewd, or funny. The age difference should bother him. Susan and her man should bother him. Megan finding about any or all of this should bother him. Speculation at work should bother him. All of this should be weighing on him, but to the contrary, it felt like Kasey had lifted the weight of the world off his shoulders.