Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over his shoulder as he left to go upstairs. She was there, beautiful as a picture, her body taught and toned. She smiled at him. How could she be so happy about all of this? Amazing girl, indeed.

Kasey watched him go, surprised by how sexy she thought he was now. She liked seeing the real Michael. It was a turn on. He was a real man. He was smart and kind and deceptively good looking. And, she had to admit, that making her best friend's dad her daddy was a kind of taboo turn-on. So was being left behind, bound in the basement like a piece of meat. She liked being treated that way by someone she trusted to actually value her as much more than that.

She stood there, feeling his cum and her own juices run down the insides of her thighs. She was hungry and wished she could taste it. What a delicious cocktail it would make. She couldn't wait for him to return and feed her, one way or another.

Kasey played it over and over in her mind what had happened between Susan and Meeks. While she knew Michael had said they had agreed to a break and understood they could see other people, she had to believe that actually hearing her with someone else and being so submissive to Meeks had to have a an effect on Michael. It was one thing for him to know that she was seeing someone else, but it was another for him to be in the same room when it happened. She was no expert in affairs of the heart, but she was almost certain that the marriage was over now. And, if it was, what would that mean for her and Michael? Would he want to extend their relationship past Megan coming home? Would he want to be open about it? Or would he keep her as a side piece while searching for a new, more publically acceptable relationship? And, how much did she want this to continue? How would Mick and Harry react to her trying to extend her relationship with Michael? Would they expose the truth? She had so many questions and so few answers.

More immediately, she also had no answer to what she would do if Susan and Meeks returned right now. She was totally exposed. She would not be able to take cover. And she would have no explanation other than the truth. How humiliating that would be. Fortunately, she didn't have to face that reality, as Michael finally returned.

He came downstairs carrying a bag. "Hey babe," he smiled. "Hanging in there?" he laughed at what Megan would call a "dad joke." Kasey giggled appropriately, making his cock stir. "You're so funny, mister," she said.

"I got us two sub sandwiches for dinner," he said. "Nothing fancy, but should give us enough energy to enjoy the evening."

"I love subs, sir," she said. "Thank you."

"Oh, I got yours with no sauce," he smiled. "But I've made some for you. All you have to do is get it out." He pulled down his pants and walked toward her, carrying the sandwich bag.

"Mmmm, it will be so warm and yummy on my sandwich," she played along. "How would you like me to, um, extract it, sir?"

"I want you to do something for me that I've never done before," Michael said, removing the tape and setting her free. "It might seem unpleasant, but, frankly, I don't care. You said you wanted to be treated a certain way, told what to do. I think this is something most men my age have already enjoyed, but I have not. Do you know what a rim job is?"

"Yes, sir," Kasey said.

"Have you given one before?"

"No, sir," Kasey said. "But I'm eager to learn."

"Good girl," he said. He placed her sandwich on a box in front of him and took the top bun off. "Get behind me and lick my ass. Reach around and stroke my cock. I'll help you aim your, um, sauce onto the bun."

Kasey didn't hesitate, dropping to her knees behind him. He bent over slightly, giving her access, and she kissed and licked his ass cheeks while reaching around to stroke his semi-erect cock. She touched her tongue to his ass and flicked it back and forth. His cock hardened and jumped. She smiled as she worked her tongue around the rim and then inside, pleased to find that he apparently had given her the courtesy of cleaning himself thoroughly. She remembered how hungrily he had eaten her out and, though she knew her pussy tasted much better than his ass, she tried her best to provide him with the same enthusiasm, her lips and tongue kissing and licking and slurping and swirling while her hands jerked and stroked his thick cock.

"Oh yeah, you dirty little slut," he grunted, starting to get used to talking to her like this. "Eat my ass. You love it, don't you? Fucking cum slut. There's nothing you won't do for a load of cum, is there?"

She couldn't stop to answer his questions verbally, but answered him by worming her tongue deeper inside him and stroking him even faster. "Does that answer your question, daddy?" she thought.

"Fuck that's good," Michael moaned. "Why did I wait all these years? Eat it bitch. Oh god, yes! Now, lick my balls. Suck them. Stuff them in your mouth like a little chipmunk."

Kasey crawled between his legs and flicked her tongue across his balls, which were pulled up tight under his cock. She sucked them one by one into her mouth, all the while stroking him. Finally, he pushed her hand away and ordered her to flick her tongue on his balls and at just below the balls at the base. He jerked furiously, groaning and moaning as he released his load, emptying it onto the bun of her sandwich. His earlier orgasms made this load a little less impressive than he would have liked in terms of quantity, but it was enough. She would taste it with every bite and he would enjoy watching her chewing and swallowing his sperm.

As soon as he was done, Kasey crawled in front of him and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, sucking on it to make sure he was fully drained. She looked up at him and he just looked down at her with a look that seemed to say, "I can't believe you, girl." She winked at him, then released his cock with a loud pop. "May I eat your cum now, sir?"

"Fuck yes you may," Michael said. They didn't even bother to take their sandwiches upstairs. They just sat there on the boxes and totes, slowly eating their sandwiches. With each little bit, Kasey would open her mouth so he could see his cum mixed with the rest of the sandwich.

"They should offer this at the store," Kasey giggled. "Subs with Master's special sauce. It would be a sell out!"

"You have an advantage," Michael chuckled. "You get yours for free."

"Well, to be fair, I kind of help make it," she giggled.

"That's true," Michael nodded. "Just looking at you is making me start the next batch."

"Really, sir?" she squealed. "I'm all sticky and sweaty. I'm a mess."

"A hot mess. A steaming hot mess. I'm not sure it's possible not to be horny when you're around."

Kasey had been told by guys that they loved her, needed her, blah blah blah. Never had she heard such an honest expression of how a guy felt about her. His obsession with her was very real, but not weird or creepy. It was honest, authentic, natural. He wasn't complimenting her or being crude, he was telling her honestly that he was innately attracted to her. His line wasn't going to make movie goers swoon during a romantic comedy any time soon, but to her, it was pretty damn sexy. She felt drawn to him, his honesty, his heart, his raw emotion. And she liked that he was being adventurous all of the sudden - the bondage, the rim job, the cum on her food. Until now, she had seen him as vanilla. Now he acted - and tasted, she mused - anything but vanilla.

"Sir, may I ask how you are feeling about your... well, Susan and that man?" she asked as they sat and ate. She purposely said "that man" in hopes he wouldn't ask her if she knew him.

"I don't know how to feel," Michael said. "I know I am supposed to feel angry because that's my wife. Or that I'm supposed to be happy for her because we are separated and she seemed happy. I'm neither one. I'm numb when it comes to her. I'm not angry. I'm not jealous. But I'm not happy either. I'm kind of shocked, I guess. This is all still pretty new - not the disconnection, but the separation and possible divorce."

"I understand," she said. "I'm sorry. Your whole family has been like a second family to me, so I hate to see any of you be unhappy."

"Is that the real reason you are doing all this?" he asked point blank. "To try to make me happy?"

"Is it working?" she giggled.

"Fuck yes," he laughed. "But you realize I'm going to need a lot more therapy to get through this."

"And you realize I'm not going anywhere, right?" she smiled. "Of course, you might have to tie me up some more. Just to be sure I don't skip out on you and leave you with a big hard on and nowhere to put it." They both laughed.

They continued to talk for a while, then went upstairs and sat by the pool, watching the sunset. Kasey curled up in his lap like a kitten and he touched and groped and played with her. She rubbed against him and kissed his neck and hears and played with his hair. It was a fun way to relax and slowly raise the sexual desire back to levels of lust and urgency.

"You smell good," she whispered, nibbling his ear.

"You smell ... Not so good," he laughed.

She realized he was joking with her and, in mock anger, said, "Well, I was just being nice. You reek. You need a very thorough bath, sir."

"Is that so?" he smiled.

"It is," Kasey said, her mind coming up with a fun idea. "May I make a suggestion, sir?"

"You may."

"May I bathe you to make sure you are properly cleaned," she said, eyes staring straight into his, voice low, seductive. "Head. To. Toe."

"That sounds like a very good plan," Michael nodded, looking down at her luscious body, desire renewed. "We will make sure you're clean head to toe, too. You never know what I might want to lick."

"Yes, sir," Kasey said. She kissed him on the mouth and pressed her body against his, then slowly stood up and went upstairs to shower. "I'll start the water."

"I'll be right up."

"Don't be late," she teased. "You want to get it while it's hot."

He looked her up and down. "Baby, it's always hot."

She grinned and bounded upstairs, eager to pamper and play with him. She knew they had a nice sized tub with jets that would easily hold them both. It would be hot, steamy, and intimate. She couldn't wait.

She started the water, waiting for it to get hot, then plugged the drain and let it run while she stripped, tossing her clothes and shoes in Megan's room. She took her hair out of the pigtails, then added some scented bath oil to the water. She fetched some candles from Michael's bedroom and lit them, placing them around the room, near the tub, and turned out the lights. The glow was soft, serene, and sexy. She brought in a portable speaker and hit a playlist of sexy songs on her phone. The room smelled, looked, and sounded like a haven for intimacy and hot, smoldering sex. She climbed into the tub and turned on the jets. She sat up on her knees, top half of her body out of the water, nipples hard, breasts perky, shoulders back and back straight. She waited for him like a puppy at the door waiting for its owner to come home.

Michael came in a few minutes later. He didn't say a word. He took off his clothes slowly and she watched, finding him sexy despite his "dad body" with the hint of man boobs, some belly flat, some strange patches of hair, and a lack of definition in his arms and chest. He wasn't a hunk, but he was manly. He was mature. He was complex. He was intelligent. All that made him sexy to her.

He stepped into the tub and sat back. She moved between his legs and leaned against him, kissing him on the mouth while placing her hands on his face. He kissed her back, his hands stroking her hair, which was now wet on the ends. She thought it was amazing how sometimes you wanted a gently stroke on your hair, and sometimes you just wanted him to grab a handful and use it as handle. Right now, the sensuality was definitely working for. She felt like they were a couple in love and she wondered what it would be like to do this every night with a man she loved. Would it always be this intimate, this perfect? Why did things that felt this good ever stop being special?

She kissed and nibbled on his ears and heard him moan, a clear indication that he liked that. She liked making him feel that way - such power she held! - and she loved the feel of his beard stubble on her face. She ran her fingers through his hair and felt his hands on her waist, his grip both gentle and firm. He could pick her up and mount her on his cock or face any time he felt like. In that respect, she was powerless. It was interesting, she thought, this dynamic of both seizing and relinquishing power at the same time. It was all about trust, but mixed in the thrill and worry about what would happen if that trust was betrayed. God, this was all so hot.

She nuzzled his neck and was ready to work her way down to his cock, but he stopped her. "I thought you were going to get us both clean," he chuckled. "Why don't you do that before we get dirty again."

"Yes, sir," she smiled.

"You first," he said. "I'll supervise."

"It's show time," she thought to herself. Time to tease and please and prime him for another round. Biting her lip in that naughty way she had perfected, she locked her eyes on his as she used a wash cloth to drip warm, soapy bath water on her breasts. She rubbed them and tweaked her nipples as if they were particularly dirty and in need of extra attention. Her eyes were on his, but his were on her breasts. "As they should be," she thought. She thought he looked hungry, so she showed him what he could eat any time he wanted. Straddling him, she leaned back, thrusting her hips up. Her head was nearly underwater with only her face, breasts, lower belly, and thighs sticking out of the water. She reached between her legs and touched her barely submerged pussy, rubbing it gently with the soft wash cloth. She reached between her legs with the other hand and spread her lips, using the cloth there too, showing him that she was fresh and clean and sweet to eat. She sat part way up, looked at his eyes locked on her pussy, smiled and slowly rolled over. She balanced on all fours, then reached back and spread her ass cheeks, showing him that tight little hole. She wouldn't mind if he ate hers like she did his. That would feel nice and be a nice prelude to anal sex. Regardless of how he chose to use her ass, she showed him it was clean and ready for him. She slapped the washcloth across her cheeks, indicating that her well-spanked ass was ready for more if that was his choosing.

"You're either the dirtiest clean girl or the cleanest dirty girl I've ever seen," he grinned.

"Oh, you know I'm a dirty little slut, sir," she said. "My body is clean so you can do dirty things to it."

"Fuck," he said under his breath, amazed by her innate sexiness. How did she always seem know what to say? And why did it always surprise him?

"Your turn, mister," she grinned. She grabbed another washcloth and slide between his legs again. She started with his chest and arms, washing them slowly and gently, her eyes unwaveringly locked on his. She moved down, cleaning his stomach, finding it cute that he sucked in his gut. She rubbed his thighs and legs and feet. Then she moved between his legs and cleaned his cock, holding it one hand while gently stroking it with the cloth. Now she didn't look in his eyes. She was cleaning "master" now and master deserved full attention. She gently cleaned the head and shaft and his balls. He was semi-erect and his cock was ready for some real attention, but she proceeded with her duties. She asked him to roll over and he complied as she used the cloth between his ass cheeks. "Clean enough to eat," she whispered.

He rolled back over and she tossed the cloth aside. She sat back, facing him, and began rubbing her bare smooth legs on his. His legs were hairy and manly and hers were shapely, soft and feminine. They felt right together. She looked at him, smiling, and wriggled her toes out of the water, then put them back underneath and touched her feet to his cock. She wiggled her toes against the head and captured it between her big and second toe. She slid the bottom of her foot along the underside of his shaft, which grew harder and harder. She just wondered how he wanted to take her this time.

She stroked his cock with her foot for a few minutes, awaiting his instruction or action. But he just lay back, eyes half open, cock fully erect. He was just relaxing, enjoying it. And she was happy to oblige. They had all night. There was no rush. The fucking had been hard and frantic and exhausting so far. This was sensual and sexy and relaxing. Just what they both needed. She needed more of that cock, too, but she could wait. He seemed so relaxed and happy. Apparently, rigorous sex, a hot bath, and erotic massage could calm the beast that she had unleashed earlier.

Her dad always said her mom had a great ability to "read the room." Eventually, Kasey understood that he meant she could gauge the vibe in a room and the mood of those presence. That ability made her mom fit in so easily in almost any situation. She could be the life of the party in a dull gathering, the voice of calm and reason in a volatile setting, the comedic ice breaker in a tense situation. She was amazing and Kasey missed her so much. But she also channeled her mom in this moment and realized she could read the room too, at least she could read Michael. He wasn't ready for this relaxation session to be over. Maybe he missed this intimacy as much as he missed the raw, rough sex. Maybe he had neither with Susan of late. How sad. She realized he needed TLC right now. She hoped he would what she had to offer in this situation as much as he seemed to enjoy binding and fucking her brains out.

She sat up and slid up his body, letting her breasts, flat tummy, and smooth thighs brush across his cock. She kissed him on the lips and put her hands on his face. He was so peaceful, like the only part of his body that wasn't relaxed was his cock. She kissed his ears and neck and then whispered in his ear, "Mister, may I please cut your hair and give you a fresh shave?"

He opened his eyes lazily and smiled. "You gonna pamper me, baby girl?"

"If you'll let me, sir."

"You think any man would say no to you?"

"You did yesterday, silly man," she teased.

"Well, that was a lapse in judgement," he shrugged. "Thank you for bringing me to my senses."

"And thank you for fucking me sense-less," she said, biting her lip and kissing him on the mouth again. "Come on, daddy. Let me take care of you."

Kasey stood up, standing over him, the water trickling off her tanned body. She let him look for a few moments until he handed her a towel and she carefully stepped out of the tub and dried herself off. He stood up and reached for a towel, but she grabbed it first. "Allow me, sir," she said. She started with his face and gently dried him off, head to toe. Everywhere the towel went, her lips followed, kissing his warm, freshly dried skin. They were small, sweet kisses, with just the tip of her tongue sticking out for a little taste. She kissed his face, chin, neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, belly, back, buttocks, legs and feet. She saved the best for last, drying his cock and balls. She was tempted to take him in her mouth, but instead she just kissed him there too, gentle kisses along his shaft, the tip and both balls. He was still hard, but he wasn't taking her yet nor demanding that she suck him, so she didn't press it.

Kasey placed another towel on the floor and then retrieved the hard back chair from the vanity. She placed the chair on the towel, then reached for Michael's hand. He pulled back and nodded down toward his crotch. She smiled and grabbed his cock gently and led him to the chair. She sat him down and then retrieved the items she needed from the cabinet - razor, shaving cream, electric trimmer, and barber sheers. They were both still naked as she began.