All Comments on 'Megan and Mitchell'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good story but I wished that there had been less fighting and more fucking. Including the sister/aunt would have been hot, too.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 9 years ago
* * * * *

Just like a sons cum splattered

all over his Mothers pussy.

Love is messy.....

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormabout 9 years ago
No....No, No, No

Normally, I love a good coming together story. In this case, I just couldn't get into it. In my head, I'm thinking that if I had to deal with a harrigan like that, no amount of cuddling, crying, or pleading would make her attractive enough to fuck. That broad was spewing out emotional abuse of the highest caliber. I'm sorry, but it was too much for me to accept, even with suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really hot!!!

This is one of the best incest stories I've ever read in this site. You knew exactly how to carry and show their emotions, I could feel the anger, rage, lust and love from the two of them, I really liked that neither of them was submissive just two people showing themselves and reacting like a normal person.

Keep it up!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
The "back and forth" concept of past & present sounded interesting ...in theory.

I found it hard to visualize the scenarios that we were bouncing in and out of. And as another person has commented, (virtual) years of Mom's bitchy behavior toward her son made it really hard to sympathize with her character.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

Eating chocolate syrup out her pussy? Lol bitch gonna get a yeast infection your not suppise to put sugar on your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with MaternallyObsessed, this is definitely a five-star story

By the way, MO is an interesting guy. He's in his 30s, and gives as his fetish, "Mothers in Bridal Lingerie." Whoa--you mean like, she's marrying her own son? He commends the story because it involves a boy splattering his semen all over the same cunt he came out of. Makes sense to me. Also, just check out MO's list of Favorite Stories, the best on the net. Just goes to show--an excellent story like Megan and Mitchell by a gifted writer like tw_holt elicits good comments.

saywutsaywutabout 9 years ago
Lmao at Bambi doe

I laughed.

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
Different but amazing

Ignore the ones that didn't like it. I like new things and this is one of the best I read in a while. The love/hate elements was good and fresh and imo would make the sex hotter.

SWIM21SWIM21about 9 years ago
I've been waiting for a story like this for so long

This story is an absolute masterpiece. This is going to sound so crazy, but I actually cried at the end. Why? Because Megan reminds me so much of my own mother it's scary. The author perfectly captures the push/pull dynamic of mother/son emotional enmeshment and how hard it is to break the cycle of mutual abuse and affection. There is a reason why enmeshment is also known as emotional incest, and this story very accurately describes how it works in real life (minus the sex). That may be why it turns some people off, but for me, this story was cathartic. Thank you so much for writing this, and please continue to write stories like these.

P.S. - I like some of your other stories that involve interracial themes, but I think it would be more compelling and realistic if the son was bothered by his mother being a BBC slut/size queen. Not because he's racist but rather jealous because he has to face the fact that his mother wants something he can never give her, leading him to believe he'd never have a chance with her, only to be proven wrong. If it were me, I'd also be wondering why she even married a white guy and had white kids in the first place if she likes black guys so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom was a bitch, but now she's better.

A great revenge type story with benefits! At least Megan is making up for the way she treated Mitchell when he was younger. Her past tormenting has changed to fucking, a much more enjoyable experience! It sounds like Megan has a good body, so why not fuck her? Every time he shoots his cum deep in her pussy, Mitchell has to smile to himself, it's like a little pussy payback each time he fucks his mom. He always feels so in command as he's pounding her and says, "You like that cock bitch?" "You want me to fuck your pussy harder?" "Tell me how much bitch!" "Tell me I'm the best fuck you've ever had!" "Tell me how you can't live without me fucking you!" "He always feels so loved as Megan tells him everything he needs to hear, to bust a big messy nut inside her every time.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Another 5 star story

Yep, you did it again. What an amazing story full of emotion between mother and son My heart went out for Jordan too

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 8 years ago
Well done

I have to say that this was one of your best stories. I have read most of your other works and this one stood out to me quite a bit over many others. I think it was the fact that this story was just more focused than a lot of your other stories. While I don't dislike the interlinking characters in your other stories I do feel you sometimes overuse it. Trying to remember who bunch people are in a story that really does not need that many characters can be distracting.

In this story though the story stays clearly focused on character it needs. The whole piece just felt nicely tied together. I like the fact that you really do capture the difficult emotional effects incestous attraction can have on people. I know some here are saying she doesn't deserve him for her past behaviour, but in real life people do stupid things for stupid reasons. Despite her bad behavior in the past she still did give him moments of affection too which should not be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kudos to the writer

Honestly a good story. You deserve to be congratulated.

I'll be a little mean now. Thought you deserve this also.

How comes no Ulliseus or TJ or BJ didn't pop out from nowhere to fuck Megan and make her happy by treating her like a whore and then going " Aha.. mmm... Yea... I'm hot shit... fuck me bitch... aha... I'm the man" and then telling her that they are actually gentlemen and this is why they spared the afternoon to treat her like a slut and they whould like to do so any time they come back in town or even promising her a slot to a circus of women they own that serves them around the globe.

Not even calling some character from an other story of yours to pollute this one and make them look even creepier than the original story.

And what about Megans creepy old coot of a dad? He didn't pop out after having abandoned her since she was a baby to fuck her like nobodys business and later make her happy revealing her he is her dad and explaining that they are "that kind of people" and, thus, she should fuck Mitchell? Not to mention after fucking her son granpa sticks around fucking Mommy without even asking Mitchell for permition.

Wow, this must have take a toll on you to pull it.

Oh... wait... there was a night where Megan came back six in the morning, hair deselved and limping. I bet you wanked when you wrote that part hah!!!? You imagined BJ doin your lady and spew it to the floor!!!? OK! forgiven. You derserve it for writing a good story... for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
add new chapters in megan and Mitchell

add new chapters in megan and Mitchell

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do you know me...lol

Story touches close to home. Minus the beach, my story is very similar. Nice story..

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 4 years ago
this was a great story

it a was a great story to read. but i really dislike relations like his and jordans. that made the beginning not so good for me. the ending was great.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is an excellent story. The character of the mother and was were logically developed, both in depth and breath. I was hoping the mother would admit her love for her son and that he would accept it. Fiction often reflects real life. I have seen a real life couple live this story with each other. Unlike this story, it ended badly for both people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, well written. With a ending to boot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous