All Comments on 'Megan Ch. 01'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Fairly good so far

just don't cuck it up. The minute she started watching those videos and obsessing over big dicks she was toast. I don't know what the deal was with the gay porn, maybe I missed that during the read but once again girl's night out is a bunch of shit. Of course without it most of these LW stories couldn't take place. Once again, very well written and like I said I hope that you don't cuckold him and have him eating shit just to stay with a "hot" babe. Him and the kids need to hit the silks on this downed plane and try for a better life. He should scorch the earth around her little group of hens and the piss heads who flutter around the edges. Like, for instance, the Fabio want to be you described.

Keep up the good work, always a joy to read you "non-cuck" stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Reason to Believe ( please )

First, credit must go where credit is due . Few people can draw up a marital clash as heated, vivid, eloquently and concisely as Slirpuff. That being said, he usually opts for reconciliation. Nothing wrong with that but the reunions are about as third as credible and convincing as the case for starting over. Check ' Big Mouth ' series as foremost case for confirmation .

How will this end ? I don't have the faintest, but the 1am frottage-laden outings, porn and second kid decision co-opted by wife have put the marriage in hole. Thanks to Slirpuff 's undeniable skill, I've got finger on toilet lever and am ready to flush. Reconciliation? It's possible, but not probable. I'm rooting for him and the story to stay solid from start to finish, regardless of actual outcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm..

Is he a WACC? Doesnt sound like it... RAAC? Hope not.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great start. We know that Megan is fooling around. We don't know exactly how or with who or how many, but this is as good a start as I've ever seen. Please continue...

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Mmm. Agnostic on this so far

I agree with LSD in that Slirpuff tends to frequently give Reconciliation, frequently without SELLING Reconciliation.

So what has she done?

1) She tried to spice up their sex life. And when called on it, she self corrected.

2) She had a kid without discussing it with him. Yes, that is a blow, but how often has a man bought a car or a gun or spent money without consulting? It is a skeevy thing to do, but should that lead to divorce?

3) They played a practical joke on him...and he played one back. She yelled at him, she laughed with him and then she fucked his brains out. THAT slate is clean.

4) She is enjoying going out and getting groped.

Is this a deal breaker? For some people, yes. For others, no.

But here is the crux of the issue for me. In 'Big Mouth', the wife absolutely REFUSED to self correct. As she was verbally running her husband down, her FRIENDS tried to get her to shut up. She would have none of it. When her HUSBAND called her on it, she barely understood why he was upset. And she upped the ante of disrespect immeasurably. Oh, and I hated the counselors.

To sell this, the wife has to make it apparent that she knows what she did wrong and that she will not do it again. As stated, this is where Slirpuff goes form the somewhat plausible to the 'no way in hell' category.

But as always, I love the verisimilitude he brings to Lit.

I hope the bowels of the boys are okay. Upset stomachs are the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Start, Slirpuff!

One of my favorite authors.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree more with @FD45 than with @LordSlamdawgg...

I agree more with @FD45 than with @LordSlamdawgg...She had been showing each day a little more disrespect for her husband...If (and this is a big IF...) all she did was to dry fuck in the dance floor, he could find the heart to forgive her, if she could understand all the disrespect she showed toward him, in front of her friends that knew him also and showed true repentance...Sure @Slirpuff likes to end his stories with "Reconciliation", that's his right, the stories are his...But there is a real assurance: I like @Slirpuff stories (agreeing sometimes with the end and others not) and is always a pleasure to read them...3* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s PART ONE

Interesting start to a common story. Fine dialogue. So I gave you 3*s. Don't understand why the chapter ends here.

End of part one .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After all of these years,

it seems like staypuff would learn the difference between "your" and "you're", but it's not to be.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
You Know What?

Why would he tolerate his wife going out on regular girls nights out and dancing with other men at all? Everyone knows that mixing alcohol and flirting is a recipe for sex. That should have been reserved for her husband alone. There marriage was already fucked up before she ever went out. Her going out, leaving her husband and kids home, and dirty dancing with other men is what TRASH does. People do not become trash overnight. She was always trash. This guy married a pile of shit, and in truth, he probably wasn't much better or had very low standards. So far, the kids have barely been mentioned in the equation. That is the worst part of her indiscretions. Her lack of care (love) for the well being and future prospects of her kids! Selfish, trashy, bitch. The only real question left is does he stay with her for the kids sake and get a divorce when they are out of the house? Or does he get the kids away from the slut before she rubs off on them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your you're who gives a shit it's a sex astory on an erotic site , Get a

fucking life asshole. gave this a 5 for a great LW story!! Grow up annony!

ken philipsken philipsover 8 years ago
What a completely self centred dominating prick of a so called Hero

She should grab the boys, piss off, & divorce his pathetic little arse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This marriage has been dying for years. Do these people even like each other?

His wife wants to watch porn and he doesn't see this as an opportunity to enliven their sex life? He sees the conception of their first child as an inconvenience to their sex life, rather than a planned decision to take their marriage to a whole new level of meaning? She doesn't bother to tell him that she is trying to conceive their second child as soon as the first one was born? He allows his wife to spend a weekend night out drinking and dancing with strange men, without him, every fucking week? And when he gets suspicious he doesn't immediately confront her and ask for some explanation? And he sneaks into the night club rather than just joining her and her friends? And he doesn't notice what her friends are doing, and if they know what she's doing? It sounds like he doesn't even know any of the people she works with, they never socialize with any of her coworkers, never have them to their house?

First of all, with two children to raise, a couple barely have time to get dinner on the table and relax. Going out with the girls instead of staying home to enjoy their children, and each other? This is not a healthy family. This is not a healthy marriage. These two losers have let their marriage fade away though indifference, lack of respect, and selfishness.

That she is seeking fun and excitement outside of her marriage begs the question, why did she want children in the first place? Maybe married life is just not for Megan. But it doesn't sound like he is that all into the children either. What a fucked up family. The carousing and cheating are not their biggest problems, that is just one of the symptoms. This couple simply don't want each other or their life together anymore. What a sad story. Even if she stops cheating this marriage is so lifeless and pointless they should either get counseling or just throw in the towel and see if they can find new partners they can be truly committed to. The emotional and sexual interaction between this couple sounds like two high schoolers dating. They haven't loved, respected, or appreciated each other for years. They brought this on themselves. I feel sorry only for the children.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

She's a bigger bitch but it sounds like neither of them should be married to each other and neither of them should have had kids.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 8 years ago
A pretty good start

It's a good start to the story. Can't wait to see how it goes. It's very sad how many writers have the husbands ignore the chance to communicate with their wives but instead sneak around and explode when shit doesn't turn out right....and speaking of shit... "I made coffee and put out cereal, milk, and bowels for my boys who no doubt would be up soon." ...best typo ever... Get the boys some bowels... Haha

Thanks for posting this and please don't wait too long to get part 2 out!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
They are on a very bad road

Like it was mentioned in the story the wife was a virgin when they were dating. It's likely that she's that kind of spouse in the Loving Wives category who feels that because she had only had sex with one man believes she is entitled to try out more even when she's married. I don't *think* that she's cheated on him so far, but it seems that she doesn't respect his wishes or part in the marriage very much. The second pregnancy decision was a BIG misstep; a car that was bought without input from your spouse is bad but it can be returned or sold to cover for the cost. A child on the other hand is NOT a material object. Bad move on her part, very bad.

If she was discovered to have been sexually intimate with these guys then the husband should probably think to check if they are his. I have no real doubt that Slirpuff will find some way to make them reconciliate I just hope that it is a sincere reconnection, with both of them on equal footing. Not a cuckold story.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Kind of agree with FD45

The explanation of this story beneath the title is "How far is too far for forgiveness"

I don't think its too far yet, but its getting close.

I can tolerate reconciliation when its not ridiculous, and I don't think it would be ridiculous here.

I do really enjoy the way that Slirpuff writes real marriages. Neither partner is perfect. There is a clear element of disrespect on the wife's part, but not over the top. The husband is kind of petulant and has a real avoidance issue. He tells the band leader to make an announcement - then leaves. He leaves the tape running, and locks himself in the room. Its like he wants to confront, but not really. And that is the real big issue. For a couple that's been together for over 10 years, they just really dont communicate that well.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Great start

Very nice and slow set up with ample observations to clearly show the many paths the story can take. None are obvious and that the way I like it. Look forward to the rest of the story.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much to comment on

Not much of a story. No idea how this score is above a three. Maybe when you write more there will be something here, but so far, it isn't a story, it's just a prologue. I'll wait to score it when there's more of a story to actually get a feel for. So far, it's just meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good build up and past history

I don't look for perfection on LE. I don't presume that every writer can produce works that precisely fit my psyche and frame of experience. I look for entertainment and have a definite preference for certain writers, though I may not always agree with what they offer. But they DO offer and for that I'm grateful.

This story has great build up. Enough prior history of their relationship to understand where he is coming from but also uses his experiences to explain why she may be cheating. Yes, cheating. She has obvious failed the Husband Test repeatedly and may have gone much further in the past as well as the present. She says she didn't sleep with anyone but there are many, many degrees of physical intimacy between being a chaste wife and an easy blow job. I suspect she's handing out physical favors and allowing intimate access to her body. And these two guys must be communicating with her regularly in order for them to be at the right club every time. And they're not there just to dance, guys ain't like that. If they're not getting SOMETHING from her they'd have moved on.

Good story. We've been in a drought of late . I've been rereading old material just to keep entertained. I do wish I had the time, talent and ability to produce such material myself. Eagerly awaiting Part Deux, Slirpuff!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Way Good Writing

Your stories move along like James Patterson's. This story is a brewing storm going in sort of a depressing direction. The wife's history of seeking more and better in spite of clear signals from hubby cannot end well. Can it?

LostriderLostriderover 8 years ago
Real

Good start its more like a real marriage would start to fall apart. You started it slow and kept it going with out ranting. Thank you

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
great beginning

love how u have laid out the characters so that everyone knows who is who. not much said on what he saw at the dance club though just hinting at the kind of dancing she was doing. hope for next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why wait 5 weeks?

you knew so why wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My problem with this is that it didn't end

You've started something fairly common. The wife stops for drinks with her friends instead of coming home to her husband and 2 children. Pretty well written. But why did you split this into 2 or more chapters? This was fairly short. Why not finish it? I'll withhold my vote until I see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is never any erotic sex in your stories.

I can only surmise that you don't know how to write it. 1* for a story that isn't the least bit interesting or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Begining

Looking forward to the next chapter. Your stories are always entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I don't have to have a BTB story, but when a married woman, or married man for that matter, behaves in a manner they wouldn't in front of their spouse with another person, well, shitcan the bitch/asshole. It doesn't have to be ugly, just get rid of them. Sometimes, living well without them is the best revenge and exactly what I'm doing.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN THERE IS AN ELEMENT OF DOUBT

what is the verdict N.G. or Unproven..TK U MLJ LV NV

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Liking it so far

I get the distinct impression that Megan isn't as innocent as she claims. See, she says that she never slept with anyone, but her reaction upon seeing the DVD strikes me as overdramatic if that's really the case. Okay, so you're dancing quite inappropriately with another man and your husband knows all about it. I don't see that as a reason to collapse in the middle of the room like she did. No, the way I see it, that kind of reaction says that she knows she's done something that just might FUBAR her marriage, and it's a lot more than some dirty dancing.

And if you want to get really paranoid, saying that she never "slept" with anyone is an interesting choice of words. It's technically true, since she obviously didn't stay the night. I don't think that's where the author was going, but that's just how my brain works.

That said, I'm gonna make two different predictions on how this story might turn out.

1: Wifey bends over backwards to convince her husband that nothing happened, but when he's right around the corner from giving in, the truth comes out and it's time for a "Big D" that she won't like so much.

2: Wifey is actually innocent, at least of having extra-marital sex, but the consequences of her other activities leave her in a vulnerable place, where lover-boy can fully seduce her. I see her coworkers playing a part in this one. Most likely convincing her that her marriage is already all but dead, and in the event of a divorce she's gonna come out smelling like roses, while hubby's gonna get buttfucked by the system. So why not take advantage of her soon-to-be single status a little early? After all, I've seen no mention of a prenup, so even if she really does cheat it won't matter to the court. She gets half regardless, in addition to alimony, and of course she gets the kids as well, which means child support as well.

Anyway, 4 stars from me. No matter the outcome, consider me hooked. I eagerly await the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like it

Will look for chapter 2. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It says anonymous but it's carvohi here.

Great beginning. Let's see where this goes. Did she or didn't she? Will he or won't he?

Two children, boys, in the equation. That takes us to the Paula Broadwell-David Patreaus scandal; the boys will need their father, but they'll need 'a' mother too.

What external circumstances have been pushing her in the direction she's been going? Do those circumstances amount to a hill of beans?

There's the still hidden problem; did she cheat, if she did, will it happen again later if he accepts her story? For Heaven's sake were her nights of 'hot behavior' the result of some level of infidelity, or were her nights of 'cool behavior' the incriminating message?

This takes us to Ohio's "Scenes From a Marriage". If she did, and we sort of assume she has, can he get past her infidelity? Most men; well who can say? It's asking a lot isn't it? I mean won't there always be that 'third person' in bed with them from then on?

Let's see where Slir Puff takes us. You have a five from me so far!

Jedd Clampett

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
When did husband/narrator become Rick?

He started out as Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If she was just dancing and flirting than she would still be coming home horny fucking her husband. Instead she is sneaking in later and going right in the shower. She is fucking one of those guys or both but her actions when she comes home after are to different from when she would attack hubby. All of a sudden she needed a shower and was to tired. It's obvious , I would never believe that she didn't cheat. Maybe she didn't have intercource but kissing oral and hands were involved for sure. I would never trust her again if it was my wife . Trust is hard knowing all the opportunity there is on a daily basis for men and woman alike. With that and adding a weekly night out with drinking and dancing , it a divorce waiting to happen. A girls night out is a once in a while thing not weekly when your married with kids at home. If your gonna spend time and money every week going out than it should be with your spouse help you marriage stay strong not grinding on strange men you see every week that's out looking to fuck some easy slut. Especially the married ones because there is no major commitment because the are married already so they fuck them and send them home. It's a shame , if more people tried harder with their marriages instead of looking else where the divorce rate and infidelity rate wouldn't be so high. Hope he isn't a weak man and sticks to his guns a little

oshawoshawover 8 years ago

Conflict is the crux of a great story and few surpass Slirpuff in building anticipation. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Interested on seeing where this goes & reasoning behind actions...

As with this type of story; the big questions: Can she be forgiven? Has/is she gone too far, for a respectful Loving Wife?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
put out cereal, milk, and bowels for my boys

Malaprop man strikes again.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
there is something going on

The first few times she came home and wanted sex, a lot of sex.

The later times she came home and went straight to a shower, then to bed but was not interested in sex.

Like a woman that has already had all the sex she wants for that night?

Swims like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck?

It's a duck.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I'm Suspicious

I agree with those who wonder how she used to come home all turned on for some hot sex, but now goes straight to the shower and NO sex.

It certainly SEEMS like she already got laid!

And as someone else said, if she had only dirty danced why did the video cause her to collapse?

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@Oshaw

Don't want to hijack Slirpuff's comments, but are you working on anything? Would love to see you J story

DrallDrallover 8 years ago
Please continue!

This is a fine one! Thank you,S

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Nice Opening Chapter

Except for not telling him that he is inadequate she has done everything to suggest that she is a major cheater. I do believe that he ought to openly check the DNA of their younger son! That should shake her up..... The thing is that like in many detective stories there is a lot hidden. You write well and I hope to be convinced of the ending.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 8 years ago
Hilarious proofing error

"I made coffee and put out cereal, milk, and bowels for my boys..."

That sounds painful as well as gross!

I know at least one other person has commented on this here. I've seen this same error in a couple of other online stories and always had a good laugh, just because the image is so jarring.

The best authors and editors sometimes overlook things.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Excellent beginning S...

and you always have interesting stories. I'm interested in you developing this into several chapters. I agree with comments above, check the youngest son's DNA, and why did she want hot sex that first night and not after. Yep, she had had her furrow plowed that night.

5 *'s

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Are you guys talking about Chitlins?

"Chitterlings (/ˈtʃɪtərlɪŋz/ or /ˈtʃɪtlɪnz/; sometimes spelled/pronounced chitlins or chittlins) are usually the small intestines of a pig, although the intestines of cattle and other animals are sometimes so named when used as a foodstuff."

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Well written

I've seen this happen too often. If it's going to work it has to be both parties all in. I'm not talking about cuckolding or swinging, I'm talking about a loving couple that have decided together, and are sure enough with each other, that they walk into a lifestyle together. If done right, everybody is happy. If done incorrectly everyone gets hurt, especially the kids. Good job. Xoxoxoxoxox Annette

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
Personally, I'd have confronted her while she was in his arms, but...

That's me. I still like this so far and gave it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce or live in doubt?

At the end boils down to that.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 8 years ago
PLEASE!

Don't make the husband a wimp....

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
great so far

i will wait to read the rest before i vote. at this point he should start stashing some money because it looks like she is a cheater. even if she hasnt fucked anyone, she still is doing things in front of her coworkers (who know she is married ) that can lead to divorce.her coworker who set him up as being gay when he went with them has a hand in this.

eightytuneseightytunesover 8 years ago
The Truth Will Set You Free

In a word...F U C K! Will need for Megan to take a lie detector test to prove her fidelity..and what or how much did she really stray...Fantasy or Reality for Megan. To this point can't vote more than a "4", because of the uncertainty of the outcome = BTB or penance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no vote untill end of tale,

hoefully longer than 1&1/4 more pages. chap 1 disappointing. very easy to check panties for cum globs or stains. needed since sneaking and she had to shower before going to bed. he does need to stash away as money as possible.

potential for 3 or 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy new year! Always love your work

Hope this is going to be a great year with your great stories.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Reading****

Good start you tell a good story. Thanks for sharing.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@AnnetteBishop 01/07/16

re: If it's going to work it has to be both parties all in.

On that we completely agree.

Open marriage

Swinging

Cuckolding

Or even monogamy.

Either both are all in or it will not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something

She was always curious and getting involved with her fantasies so now...she must be doing something and...even if they get past this...her imagination keeps her hot to try things.

Three Slirpuff, only because you could have finished this, most likely five when you finish.

Thanks!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Haggis for breakfast?

Dinna ken they were Scottish.

"I made coffee and put out cereal, milk, and bowels for my boys who no doubt would be up soon."

I hope they were seasoned well and the spices cut the after taste. (oats just don't remove the flavours that tend to linger from all the special bits for me)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Incomplete. Not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am waitng

I wait for the sequel part. I am tired from cuck and RAAC storirs!

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Off to a reasonably

good start. Neither she nor her friends saw hubby filming at a club? Really? Re tags: There was no fingering in this chapter. Was there any cheating? Nothing good comes from regular girls' nights out.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
Decent tale

THe husband has a right to be upset,the wife went too far and continued to show him disrespect,and whether she had sex with the guys she was dancing with,it is obvious to all that when she got heated up on those fridays,it was not her husband she was getting off on,it was the image of other guts,and then she doesn't even pretend to want sex with him.She might as well hack cucked him, she showed her contempt.

If they reconcile,she has some real explaining to do,and even then can he trust her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little formularian, but enjoyable.....

....if I have any issues, it's with your spelling and punctuation.

There were far too many incomplete words, requiring readers to stop and try to figure out what you were trying to say.

Please take greater care or get editorial help. It's a shame to see niggling little details take some of the enjoyment out of an otherwise good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"I made coffee and put out cereal, milk, and bowels for my boys... "

... all part of a nutritious breakfast. :) Ain't spell check a winner? Seriously, good start: looking forward to the continuation of this one.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: "She's a fucking liar... "

I never cease to be amazed at the way readers of LW stories, whether they be fictitious or factual stories, are capable of evaluating wife and husband characters, analysing their motivations and predicting their future moves.

Maybe they should just re-write the story to suit their pre-conceived notions and biases about the way people behave?

Megan may indeed be a liar in this instance, or she may not be. It is not the place of some anonymous commentator to say whether she is or isn't. It may come as a surprise to some in the commentariat but it is the author (in this case Slirpoff) who will decide what his characters do.

L

Ps: Like many others, I also thought this story is off to a very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what?

Friday with the girls coming in at 1:00 AM. Are you kidding me? If she isn't a skank she is about to be.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Your wife dear annony was a whore and she made you a cuk from the get go

So this story should be right in your wheelhouse baby!!! I gave it a 5 for a great LW story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ch 02

Where and when is chapter 2

As far as typos and other errors, get a life. When you pay for it you can expect perfect, free? Come on. Kind of like a wifes blowjob or a professionals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Actually, you have written a number of good stories. In this one, who is Rick and who is Steve? Are there two different husbands? There is no connection between names. Also, do you really serve bowels to your boys? Learn to edit properly or ask someone. Please, are we getting a bona fide Ch. 02 or not?

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT wife and a sissy faggot husband story

Boring!

likeboblikebobover 8 years ago

wtf, where is the rest of the story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start S..puff

I became suspicious too when she stopped the hot sex after her Fri Night outings. She is getting off somehow before she comes home otherwise she would still be hot to go. Exactly how may not be relevant but in most likelihood it would be. The guy has some serious thinking to do. I am anxious to see how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Do we get more?

mpedwardsmpedwardsover 8 years ago
Good Start

When do we get Chapter 2?

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
I check every day

hoping you did something silly like put it in non-erotic so it hasn't showed up.

Write what you want. You can't please everyone. Even the stories with endings I don't approve of have a nice ride before the end

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
In all actuality

I think this one will end up with him forgiving her. But I do think he will make it nearly impossible for her to keep going out on Friday nights. If this was my wife, she wouldn't even be given that. Possible divorce would be the answer from me. I think SlirPuff can write it anyway he wants-it should be an interesting read no matter how he ends it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An all too real situation

I have seen and expirenced similar situations like this before. So I can absolutely believe the scene I just read. Now where is ch 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hopefully...

you are working on chapter 2... fav author and your work is outstanding... please hurry, I need my slirpuff fix!

begoniajoebegoniajoeabout 8 years ago
Finish

If you have no finish don't start 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Have A Conclusion

Rick was surprised to see two cars he did not recognize in his drive. Silently he entered his house. Immediately he heard recognizable sounds coming from his bedroom. He walked over to his desk and opened a drawer. He found what he was looking for and quietly approached his bedroom.

There on the bed on her elbows and knees was his wife. Pretty boy was pounding at least 9 inches of prime meat in her core. Janice's husband was sliding in and out of her voracious mouth.

Rick watched until he felt his stomach recoil in protest. Somehow he managed to keep it from coming back up.

In barely more than a whisper he said, "I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you." Silently he raised the handgun.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
??

When is Ch 2 coming out?

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
Where is the rest??

Please finish this story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"I'm too tired to fool around tonight. I'll make it up to you tomorrow." – I would have gone into the shower with her anyway! You don’t have to “fool around”, but you can see what happens when she cleans between her legs!

And as has been said, how is it that she USED to get so turned on she needed hot sex from her husband, but now she's "too tired" for sex, and needs an immediate shower, pretty obviously to clean up the evidence of her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
if you're wondering where it's going...

You don't know this writer. He will twist logic into a bag of pretzels to get the RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of worse than a RAAC

A "the MAN was the villain all along!"

Not sure why the author lacks a basic sense of justice.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
This writer is one of the besty on LIT if you hang in there you;'ll

have a great reward. don't listen to the ASSHOLE OF LIT this bastard hates everything and everyone. He's just a sorry old ugly fag who has sucked to much cum in his life. I gave this a 5!!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
RICK IF YOU CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY

wait a minute and Megan will make up another you might believe, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Here's a thought

What does it say about an author if every one of his male characters can be described as overbearing self-centered assholes? Just asking...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grudging Admiration...a Great Loving Wife Tale...ahh, Pride and Forgiveness!

Rick, our protagonist, had given us a narrative in Chapter One of his concerns about his wife, Megan, flirting close to infidelity and not being happy with what he had already seen. He was being hard-assed about not tolerating or accepting her playing at being a hot-wife! He seemed resolute, principled, and self-disciplined; but also rather angry and unforgiving. Turns out, Slirpuff was not done with us readers! Next, we learn that Rick had not given us the full picture; he has other aspects of his character. He is not so disciplined when overindulging in alcohol--badly showing out at her company event, then bedding another woman and not remembering it. Suddenly, he looks a hypocritical fool. When she has him served, he gets angry and hard-assed rather than to apologize and beg forgiveness. So, he up and abandons his family, leaves his job, goes gallivanting around, doing odd jobs--ending up in Key West. Meanwhile, his kids and wife miss him; they lose the house. She stopped the divorce and tried to find him. When she comes to give him another chance to be a family, he is too stubborn and proud to give her a hearing. And now, she is divorcing and moving away--and moving on....This is called: creating your own lousy karma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great so far

I like most of you're stuff

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleabout 8 years ago
Gross

Do his boys really like intestines for breakfast? Menudo?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

A promising beginning. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Meganistroublehe needs to divorce her in a NY Minute. Sheis going to make is life hell.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
great set up

did anyone notice the lack of communication, when she brought out the big dildoes, or the gay tapes, or when she started to go out with the girls, or when she came home at 1:30? The story states what he was thinking, but sure didn't tell his wife, or his wife didn't tell him anything. Sounds like a normal relationship in todays world. That's why there are so many divorces.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

Just re-reading to catch up before I go to the last chapter. Great start. Is she a cheater? Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@tootight

You must have read a different story than the one posted; he for sure comunicated his feelings.

What she was doing WAS cheating even if there was no intercourse.

fisheronefisheroneabout 7 years ago
Ground rules

Relationship without rules causes heartache.

First off when any spouse goes out to bars without spouse or significant other, problems can occur. Then add no ground rules and it is a recipe for disaster. Worse yet add kids to partying mom even more damage. It should have been discussed the first time he witnessed the extra close dancing. He should have taped half of a dance then cut in. Its easier to move a hill than a mountain.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Should

have walked when she brought home the second video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A judge would never give custody to a father that tried to feed his children bowels....

-jaye-

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous