All Comments on 'Megan's Anniversary Adventure'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Woke up

Author woke up after four years and continues his whore's adventures right where he left off. We even have an indication that the next episode will be with the garbage man. Garbage is appropriate for this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

as i say all the sluts get away screwing other men and the hubby never finds out bull

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 3 years ago
Revenge?

Sounds to me that another cuckold story. I hope to see some BTB revenge on both. He can’t be stupid and believe nothings up. Love the story, but time for revenge....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

So glad we got to see more Megan story. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Total trash!!!

Total trash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well crafted storyline and characters, Keith is great fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really love reading these stories about Megan and would love to see more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The cheating whore will expect her husband to raise her little bastard.

ReshbodReshbodover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey 26thNC. You commented on this story about 10 months ago and now you commented on it again. Why so obsessed? You know my stories involve cheating wives and you've commented on other stories. Why not just skip my stories and find something you like.

ReshbodReshbodover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey 26thNC. You commented on this story about 10 months ago, and now you've resisted it for some reason and left another comment. Why so obsessed? You've also commented on other stories I have posted so by now you should know I like cheating wife stories. Not to be dismissive, but you can skip my stories and move on to ones you might actually like. Oh, I should add that maybe you should repeat to yourself that these are only stories and you should really just relax.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Reshbod, my friend, I am completely relaxed. You know by now that I had cheating wives who don’t face severe consequences. I do love to comment on them though, although I’ve tried to cut back. If you write it , then I will look for your stories to comment on, especially since you took my name to the author’s forum. Write your story about the cheating bitch and Jamal the garbage man. I’m looking forward to it.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would like a story where the husband finds out about Keith and maybe even the others. And please, no real-cuck story, where the husband is excited about his wife fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a bad description of how vile women can be

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Randomly found this story. Not surprised 26thNC was here long ago. This strange person seems to addicted to stories involving wives but can't seem to separate fantasy from reality. Needs professional help.

robertjohnrobertjohnover 1 year ago

I loved this story as I did the other two Megan stories _ my kind of stuff ! I hope you will write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kolejna fantazja maloletnie pisarza fantasty

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Ha ha ha! I usually look for comments by 26thNC. At least he has honest comments and has the Moral Fortitude to tell you like it is and score accordingly (Honestly). I mean who in their right minds like cuck stories, so fuck you Anon's that wouldn't know a good story from an DMV drivers manual, fuck all y'all morons!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...