All Comments on 'Megan's Secrets'

by Belegon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
You hit ...

... the nail right on the head with "How can I pull away from this?" Some friendships are destined to evolve. Bravo! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done, BRAVO!

Excellent story, kept me on the edge till the end. Now I want a follow up story -- something to go further into this new found relationship.

A well written story, good plot, great sex! "Leave 'em wanting more."

PackerlvrPackerlvrover 19 years ago
Well done, BRAVO!

Excellent story, kept me on the edge till the end. Now I want a follow up story -- something to go further into this new found relationship.

A well written story, good plot, great sex! "Leave 'em wanting more."

LastoftheGreatMikeysLastoftheGreatMikeysover 19 years ago
Very Nice

I mean this in the most complimentary way. This story should really be in the romance section.

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeover 19 years ago
Awesome

I had to have a smoke after reading it. I love girls with nice juicy butts. The idea was fantastic, and my mind sored with possibilities at the end.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Surprised.

I thought it was gonna be tame, nice surprise, he, he.

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaover 19 years ago
Okay, okay

Okay you feedback whore, that was a pretty damn good story. Hot, romantic and totally delightful. The only complaint (and its a small one) is that the breakup with Cathy (that apparently left her crying) was glossed over quickly and didn't quite gel with the ending. But I would still recommend this story to ALL my friends. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Cold baby?"

not after that story!

awesome job, sexy. cant wait for the sequel to this story. i know itll be hot hot hot!

*hugs*

v~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Cold baby?"

not after that story!

awesome job, sexy. cant wait for the sequel to this story. i know itll be hot hot hot!

*hugs*

v~

Ncyluvsjav6972Ncyluvsjav6972over 19 years ago
Bravo!

Wow! is the best descriptive word that comes to mind. I can now see why it was an honerable mention for November! Great Job. Hope to read more greats from you in the future!

SeaCatSeaCatover 19 years ago
I think I might have to stop writing.

After reading this my writings seem to ale in comparison. Great story.

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
What about what comes next?

The sequel?

Why haven't we read it yet? It is suspnded, should have fallen by now!

Thanks

John

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Sequel definitely

Really, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whew!

So very well written, and a wonderful 'lead-on' ending.

I can imagine you writing chapters for serials in 1940's matinee movies just for adults. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Head for the hills

Leave quickly before these two crazy women kill you. Bitches be crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story was excellent! I might actually have to reread some of the drama bits around the dance :). ...its funny how your brain works trying to figure the story out and then seeing how it unfolds...

I had actually expected him to turn her over his knee at some point as repayment for the shiner ;). ...guess repayment still comes later.

....I bet his blood pressure spiked to the roof when she told him she wanted him to fuck her ass! Hehehe, hell, I got all excited for him! ...though you wonder what kind of shallow minded highschooler brained losers ahe was fucking that would call her a slut or whore, etc just because she wanted her ass fucked! ...I mean...I guess there are guys out there that get turned off by the idea... I've just never met any. ...and spreading rumors about a girl you dated is asking for her to spread rumors about you, and a girls rumors can do a lot more dammage than a guys! Lol.

I was actually surprised with the ending!! I mentally thought 'oh, fuck yeah!!' Totally caught off guard! I see the 'favor' coming into play here!! I hope there are more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WELL, I THOUGHT IT WAS HOT TILL THE SILLY ENDING...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous