Megan's Summer Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" Harry asked.

"Everything," Megan said. "I have nothing to do all week and this big house all to myself. Seems like a perfect opportunity for a crash course, don't you think?"

"Wow," Harry said. "That's quite a plan. So your boyfriend coming over?"

"Don't worry, we won't tell your parents," Mick said. "Just don't get in any trouble, OK?"

"Well, that's the thing, it's pretty scary and I don't have a boyfriend," Megan said. "I need someone I know and trust. Maybe you guys could teach me?"

"You want us to teach you?" Harry asked.

"About sex?" Mick said.

"Everything," Megan said. "You can just stay here and, um, teach me day and night."

"Is this some sort of joke?" Harry asked. "Are you trying to pull a prank or get us in trouble?"

"No," Megan said. "I'll prove it. Turn on the video on your phone."

Harry turned on the video and pointed it at Megan. She looked straight into the phone and said, "I, Megan Brandt, have asked Harry and Mick to be my sex educators this week. I am 18 years old and of legal mind and body. They have my permission to do anything they feel is necessary to teach me what I need to know. I am not being coerced or blackmailed. I am not being forced." Then she spread her legs and stuck her hand inside her shorts. She pulled them back out and held up her fingers. They were shiny with her juices. "Does this show you that I want this? I'm so horny. I can't wait. I'm legal. This is legal. And I want it. Thank you."

Harry stopped recording, a sly grin on his face. "That was nice, Megan."

"Save that video," she said. "Please don't show it to anyone, but you have it. If I try to trick you or get you in trouble, that will get you out of it. Send it to Mick's phone, too, so you have a backup."

"All right, Meg, I believe you," Mick said. "But I guess we need to know what you already know so we know what we have to teach you."

"Fair enough," Megan smiled. "Does that mean you'll do it?"

"Just tell us what you know first," Mick said.

"All right, well, I have given a blowjob before and I have swallowed cum," Megan said. "I've jerked off my ex-boyfriend and I got fucked for the first time when I was 16 -- almost 17. Missionary is the only position I've ever tried."

"Wow," Mick said. "No doggie even?"

"Nope," Meg frowned. "Is that bad?"

"Not at all, honey," Harry said. "You've been a good girl. You should be proud of that."

"Well, now I'm afraid that everyone in college will make fun of me for being a good girl," Megan frowned. "I like being a good girl, but I think I need to know how to be a bad girl."

"You sure that's what you want?" Mick asked. "Being a bad girl could get you in with a bad crowd."

"I think I will pick the right friends," Megan said. "I just want to know what's going on. I don't want to be the wide-eyed preppy girl who doesn't know what people are talking about. And I can't fake it. If I haven't done it, they will see right through me."

"Yeah, being caught as a fake is a bad deal," Harry nodded.

"So, you guys see my problem," Megan said. "I don't want to just fuck around all summer with a bunch of high school guys who are going to get me pregnant or in trouble. I need men I can trust and who know what they're doing."

Mick and Harry glanced at each other, then back at the gorgeous young teen who was literally begging them to have their way with her.

"How could we say no to you?" Harry smiled.

Megan smiled back, beaming.

"Of course, now you can't say no to us, either," Mick grinned.

"Of course not," Megan said. "I will do anything you tell me to."

"Well, the first thing any bad girl can do is suck cock," Harry said. "So, why don't we start there and we'll see what you know what you need to work on."

"Now?"

"My cock's hard," Harry said. "No better time to do it."

"Mine too," Mick said.

"Both at once?" Megan asked.

"Lesson number one," Harry said. "A hard cock always deserves and needs your attention. Don't keep it waiting. You wouldn't let a baby cry in a crib, would you? A man's cock is the same way. When it's hard, it needs attention and it's your job to provide it."

"On your knees," Mick added.

Both men pulled their rigid cocks out of their pants as Megan dropped to her knees in front of Harry. Mick slid his chair closer to Harry's and put Megan's hand on his cock.

"Yes, you only have one mouth," Mick said. "But you have two hands. Never leave a hard cock waiting."

"OK," Megan said.

"No," Harry said. "You say, 'yes, sir.'"

"Yes, sir," Megan nodded.

"Or you can call me Daddy M and him Daddy H," Mick grinned. "The naughtier the better."

"Yes, Daddy M," Megan said, gripping his cock and stroking the shaft with her left hand. She held Harry's cock in her right as she slowly lowered her head toward the soft mushroom head.

"Stop," Harry said. "You didn't ask permission."

"What?" Megan asked, her big eyes wide with confusion. "You told me to..."

"It doesn't matter what I told you," Harry said. "You always ask permission to suck a man's cock. He's giving you a gift, a treat. Treat that with respect."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. "Um, may I suck your cock, please, daddy?"

Harry almost came right then and there. It had been so long. And she was do damn hot. But he recovered and nodded coolly, "Proceed."

His cock twitched when Megan's soft lips placed a sweet kiss on his head. She looked up at him and circled her lips around the head, then she closed her eyes and went down on him, taking about half of his fat 7 inch cock in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down rapidly, her hand motionless on his shaft. Her other hand slowly worked Mick's hard cock.

"Stop, baby," Harry said. Megan sat up and looked at him with sad puppy dog eyes, wondering what she did wrong. No one had ever told her to stop sucking before. She didn't know guys did that. "You have to make eye contact. And you have to use your tongue. Slow down, too. I want to enjoy a good long blowjob. When it's time to speed up, you'll know."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. "Sorry, daddy."

"No need to be sorry," Harry said. "You're doing your best and trying to learn. Now, try Mick's dick. Remember, eye contact, tongue and slow and steady."

Megan nodded at him and turned to give Mick some attention. Her lips were almost touching his cock when she remembered. She looked up at him, "May I please suck your cock, daddy?"

"Good girl," Mick said, patting her on the head like a dog. "Yes, you may. But don't forget him."

"Oh!" Megan exclaimed. She quickly reached her right hand back and grabbed Harry's cock. Then she turned her attention back to Mick, conscious of locking her eyes on his. She kissed the head of his cock just as she had Harry's but then, instead of going down on him, she stuck her tongue out and started licking around the head.

"Much better," Harry said. "She's got some nice lips, huh, Mick?"

"Oh yes," Mick said. "Sweet tongue too. Lick my shaft, baby."

Megan, eyes still on Mick's, pushed his cock up against his fat belly as she licked the underside of his shaft, starting at the base and going all the way up, slowly, inch by inch, until she reached the tip of his fat 6-incher.

"Do that to mine now," Harry said.

"May I?" Megan asked.

"You don't have to ask after you've started," Harry said. "All you have to do is listen and obey. Now lick my shaft."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said.

She switched back to Harry, keeping a hand on Mick. She licked slowly up and down his shaft.

"The balls are part of the deal," Harry said. "Lick them too."

Megan didn't stop when she reached the base of his shaft. She kept licking, flicking her tongue across his hairy balls.

"Suck them too," Harry said. "Right into your mouth."

Megan sucked one ball into her mouth, then the other, all the while slowly stroking his cock.

"My balls need attention, too," Mick said. "Same deal, lick and suck 'em, babe."

Megan didn't hesitate to do as told. She noticed as she stroked their cocks that they were slick and pre-cum oozed out the tops.

She continued licking their shafts and heads and balls for a few rounds, then Harry said, "Now it's time to suck my cock, babe, up and down, slow and steady." Megan went down on him, again about halfway before bobbing her head back up to the mushroom head. She worked slowly, maintaining eye contact, aware of her tongue caressing the underside of his shaft.

She did the same for Mick, again going back and forth for a few minutes. Then, Mick said, "Take it as deep as you can." Megan knew what deep throating was, but she thought that was just a porn star thing. She had never deep throated. She didn't think there was any way she could go all the way. She was already going as deep as she felt comfortable going.

Wanting to do her absolute best, she pushed past her comfort level and took in another inch. His cock was so fat that it felt like she was cramming food into her mouth like those guys in the competitive eating contests. Her mouth was stretched wide as she focused on keeping her teeth off of him. She maintained eye contact but glanced down to see how much cock was left. Too much. She couldn't take it. She backed off, coughing. She looked up, expecting to be scolded.

"Good effort," Mick said, nodding. "It's a fat old thing, isn't it? Well, you'll get there. Just takes practice. Lots of practice."

"Yeah, his is fat, but mine is fat AND long," Harry grinned. "Come on, give it a shot. Just do your best. There's no such thing as a bad blowjob, but there is such a thing as a better blowjob. You're doing fine. I'd give you a solid C so far. By the end of this week, you'll be an A-plus cock sucker. So just relax."

"Yes, daddy," Megan forced a smile. "Thank you, daddy."

She took him in her mouth and pushed down. She stopped halfway, unsure she could go much further.

"Here," she heard him say. "Look where my fingers are. Try to reach them."

She looked down and saw his fingers wrapped around his cock about an inch and half from where she was. So close, yet so far away. Her mind was her biggest enemy. She didn't believe she could do it. It was making her tense. She needed to relax. She remembered a tennis match she played against one of the top ranked players in the region. Megan had entered that match with nothing to lose. She was relaxed and played the best match of her life. She won the first set, then tightened up in the second and lost. She fell behind in the deciding set and again, the pressure was off. She was supposed to lose, right? With the pressure off, she responded again and ended up winning the match.

She told herself: "Suck like you have nothing to lose. You're not supposed to be able to do this. So just relax." She relaxed and swallowed and pushed down. She felt his cock touch the back of her throat as her lips touched his fingers. She had no idea how she could possibly go any deeper, but she did it! She rose back up, smiling, grinning from ear to ear. She was so proud.

"Excellent!" Harry said, patting her on the head. "Way to push through. That's a good attitude. For that, I'm about ready to reward you with a very large treat."

"Me too," Mick said. "I've been saving this up for you for a long time, Meg."

"I'm ready," Megan smiled. "Who's first?"

"Age before beauty," Harry chuckled, pointing to Mick.

"Thank you, buddy," Mick nodded.

"As many times as you've jerked off watching her by the pool, I figure you deserve first crack," Harry laughed.

Megan's mouth dropped, surprised that they were admitting to jerking off while looking at her. She knew they had watched her, but jerking off? That was ... kind of hot.

"Yeah, don't act like you didn't stain your window a few times yourself," Mick shot back.

"Guilty as charged," Harry said.

"Well, no mess this time," Mick said. "Babe, suck and don't stop until your mouth is full of cum. Then, show it to me, then swallow when I tell you. Got it."

"Yes, big daddy," Megan said. She lowered her head, taking him in her mouth again, ready to finish the job. She couldn't believe she was about to take a load from two men nearly 50 years older than her. She wasn't grossed out, she was excited. She felt naughty and she was surprised how good it felt to be bad for a change. But it wasn't all naughty -- it was also charitable, she thought, helping these sweet men who probably hadn't had sex in years. You could be naughty and do good at the same time. Who knew?

She sucked and slurped on the head of his cock, feeling him swell and pulse in her mouth. She didn't have a lot of experience, but she knew he was close. She was looking up at him as he closed his eyes and moaned. Cum gushed out of his cock in what felt like a steady stream of thick, viscous fluid coating her tongue and gums. It tasted bitter and old and she thought she might gag for a moment. But she kept her composure and kept her mouth on him until he finally pulled out.

He looked down at her approvingly. She started to show him the load in her mouth when she suddenly coughed and sputtered. Two drops of his cum spurted out of her mouth and onto the floor. She looked up at him, looking for his reaction.

"Show me the cum," he said calmly. She opened her mouth and showed him. "Keep looking at me and swallow it." She swallowed, eyes locked on him, then opened her mouth to show him it was empty.

"Taste good?"

"Yummy," she lied, smiling.

"Good," Mick said. "Now there's more in there. So suck that out and clean me up." She leaned forward and took his cock -- which was slowly softening -- back in her mouth, pumping her lips around it as she flicked her tongue across the head, coaxing out any reluctant sperm.

"Almost done," Mick said as his soft cock dropped from her mouth. "You missed some. When it comes to cock-sucking, it's like the military mentality -- no cum left behind."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said, reaching forward to scoop up the drops of cum that had spilled out of her mouth.

"No, no," he said. "Cum is meant for your pussy or your mouth, not your hands. Lick it up."

"But..." she started to protest.

"But what?" Mick interrupted. "What are you going to do? Stop now. You can't stop now. You're in this for the week now. You're ours and we're going to teach you right. There's no turning back and no saying no. That's what you agreed to. So, do your damn job and clean it. WITH. YOUR. CUTE. LITTLE. MOUTH."

He didn't raise his voice, but he emphasized the last words. There was no gray area. She had agreed to this. No restrictions. No saying no. They were her teachers and she was their student. There was no questioning, only doing and learning.

"Yes, daddy," she said softly. She bent forward and licked the nasty cum off the nasty floor.

"Show me," he said. She did. "Now swallow." She did. "Now, maybe you'll learn not to let any drop. My cum is a reward to you for a job well done. You don't disrespect a man by spitting it or spilling it. You treasure it and thank him for his precious gift. Now, I think Harry has a gift ready for you. Show more respect this time."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you. Thank you for teaching me. And thank you for your cum, sir."

"She's got promise," Harry said nodded to his friend as he watched Megan wrap her lips around his cock.

"Yeah, she can suck some cock," Mick said. He had his phone out now and was taking pictures and video clips, just as added security against any change of heart from Megan. "And she's obedient."

"Just needs work on her technique -- she needs to deep throat more," Harry said.

"And she needs to be less sloppy," Mick said. "It's going to take a lot of practice this week."

"Yes," Harry nodded. "Lots and lots of practice. And lots of our little pills."

They both laughed and then Harry's balls drew up in his wrinkly scrotum and he pumped his own vintage load into her mouth. It tasted nothing like a fine wine to Megan, but she dutifully held it in her mouth this time, not spilling a drop as she showed it to him, swallowed and then sucked the remaining cum out of his cock.

"She's a fast learner," Harry said. "You may go clean up, dear. If you'd like to take a shower after your run this morning, you may go ahead. Mick and I have some things to discuss regarding your training this week."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said, slowly standing up. "Thank you for your cum, sir."

Megan grabbed her water bottle and went upstairs to take a shower, just as they had suggested. She sipped water all the way up, trying to cleanse her pallet. As she showered, she thought about what she had just done, what she had committed to doing. This week was going to be crazy. The guys were certainly a little bit less the sweet old men that she had always known them to be, but of course she was no longer the good girl next door they had known her to be either. The relationship was changing. She felt it was good. More mature. More real. But part of her longed for the lost innocence. There was a lot to be said for being naïve, being genuinely sweet and caring and good. It was a shame that those things carried no street cred, no cool factor. They made you a target, a victim. It was time to move out of her fantasy world and into the real world. And she was trusting Harry and Mick to prepare her.

She didn't know how long it would take them to recharge, but she knew it took older men longer than younger, so she assumed she had quite a bit of time before her next lesson. She took her time showering, brushing her teeth, fixing her hair and selecting her clothes.

While she was doing all that, the guys had found a note pad and were writing down ideas, slowly developing a loose course curriculum they were calling "Slut School."

"I don't know if this is going to train her to transition better to college or not," Mick said, looking at his note pad. "But it's going to be a helluva fun week for us."

"She's smart and pretty," Harry said. "You and I both know she will have no problem making friends in college. We'll make it sound like we're preparing her for the wild and wacky campus life, but all I care about is banging her as many times as my body will allow this week."

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity," Mick agreed. "Unfortunately, I think we're low on our little pills."

"Damn, yeah, my bottle is almost empty," Harry said. "I'll run over and get the bottles and we'll call in a refill."

"Good," Mick said. "Bring back some alcohol too. I'll stay here and take care of Megan."

"Mighty generous of you," Harry laughed.

The big man left and Mick started rewriting the school plan. Essentially, the men had outlined everything that would be on their bucket list to do with a girl like Megan. Then, they had come up with a sort of training exercise to match it so that Megan would think this was all for her own good. He genuinely liked the neighbor girl and had no intention of harming her, but if the little slut was naïve enough to go for this, damned if he wasn't going to take full advantage of everything her tight body had to offer. He knew Harry felt the same way.

Harry came back about 15 minutes later with a gym bag full of odds and ends, including their empty prescription bottles, their bathing suits, a 6-pack of beer and a bottle of whisky. "We're going to need more alcohol. I bet she likes wine."

"You're right," Mick said. "We'll get some when we go to the pharmacy. I'll call these in."

"I'll check on our student and tell her to dress for going to the store," Harry said.

Harry went upstairs and knocked on Megan's door.

"One second!" Megan said. She put on a robe, completely nude underneath as she opened the door.

"Hey Harry... er, daddy," Megan said.

"It's OK, hun," Harry smiled. "I'll give you some privacy. I just wanted to let you know that we're going to go to the store and pick up a few things. So dress for going out. Maybe a crop top or halter top. Maybe a little skirt or shorts. Some heels. No bra. Ponytail. Got it?"