All Comments on 'Megan's Summer Education Ch. 02'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
durabritedurabritealmost 6 years ago
So happy you're writing again!

I love your style and have always hoped for a little more humiliation, reluctance in your stories - Megan has the perfect balance! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

tameez1985tameez1985almost 6 years ago
Your best story so far

I love your stories but this is your best story so far... Eagerly awaiting the next part!

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicalmost 6 years ago
worth the wait

Thanks for the amazing series. Have been a long time fan of your work. I am so excited about the innumerable plot lines you dropped in this chapter that creates very interesting opportunities in the future for Megan. ESPECIALLY ALL THE CLUES ABOUT HAVING TO DRESS AND ACT SLUTTY IN FRONT OF HER PARENTS/ FAMILY. Can't wait for that to happen. Not a big fan of the fake tits though, at least not this early in to the story.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Funny Freudian Slip

At the beginning, when she's anxious about the strange 'money' coming over, obviously it was meant to be 'men', however money fits, too, in a funny way. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's almost criminal how hot this story is.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

You are truly a man I wish to meet Sir, your writings can be the script for our time together.

Kisses,Wendy

dlsloandlsloanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Wendy! I really appreciate your great feedback and enthusiasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.