Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either," Jock said. "But I think I know how to make one."

"I think we have everything we need," Muscles agreed. The next thing she knew, Megan was being manhandled and bound into a little ball, her legs folded up to her chest, her arms wrapped around her legs and everything held together by leather straps and duct tape.

"Homemade medicine ball," Muscles laughed, picking her up easily. Megan felt herself being tossed in the air and then Jock caught her. They tossed her gently back and forth, laughing as their hands "accidentally" ended up between her legs or on her ass.

"Now I see why they call it a medicine ball," Jock said, holding her up with two fingers in her pussy. "This one has the stuff to cure what ails you."

He tossed her back to Muscles and this time, instead of being groped, she was pushed onto the big man's enormous cock. He lifted her pussy up and down on him half a dozen times, then tossed her back to Jock, who did the same thing.

Though it was a little rough being tossed and jostled back and forth, this was the best part of the workout so far, in Megan's opinion. Her pussy was craving attention and their big cocks felt so good inside her. She loved the feeling of being held and controlled and stuffed full of their huge slabs of meat, their balls slapping against her. Any pain she felt in her arms and legs was surpassed by the simple pleasure of big cock in tight pussy.

"Mind if I just take her for a little ride?" Muscles asked. "She has another hole. I can share, if you like."

Another hole? Megan was afraid he meant her ass. She wasn't ready. Would she ever be? But she need not have worried. Instead, she was held out straight in front of Muscles. He held her arms as he plowed her pussy. Then Jock held her shoulders and had straight line access to her mouth and throat. Soon however many inches their cocks were combined -- to Megan it felt like they were about to meet somewhere inside her body -- were all inside her, balls deep. She had never been stuffed so full.

Megan came and Muscles happily shared it with Jock. "Little bitch is cumming like a fucking faucet," he grinned.

"I knew she was on the verge," Jock said. "Little whores like cock, man. They tease us all the time, but shove your cock in them and you can see how bad they want it."

"She's been begging for it all day," Muscles agreed. "I asked her at the beginning if she was OK with all this and a few minutes later she was inhaling my cock. Never a doubt she wanted this."

To Megan, there had been a lot of doubts all day, but apparently she had done a good job of disguising it. Either that or the guys saw what they wanted to see. Regardless, she was very happy right now. Her body had experienced another massive orgasm and the guys were still pumping away. She might get to cum again before they were done.

Soon, the guys changed places, once again filling her holes from both ends, Jock now plowing her pussy. She came again. And then again.

Jock pulled out and shot his load into a glass. Muscles did the same. Megan couldn't see what they were doing. She lay on the floor, exhausted and bound and happy.

They picked her up and Muscles held her, the back of her head against his chest. "Open up, slut," he said. She opened her mouth and was not a bit surprised to feel a glass at her lips and then hot cum oozing into her mouth. It was a double shot of cum and she ate it up happily, only swallowing once given permission.

The guys tossed her on the couch and got dressed.

"Good job today, slut," Muscles said. "You're a natural."

"You are made for this," Jock agreed. "Embrace it."

To her surprise, they left. She was alone. Naked and bound. She didn't know if other guys were coming. Or if Mick and Harry would come. She wasn't scared. But she was sore, tired and ready to at least be untied. About 10 minutes later, she heard someone come in. Two people. Mick and Harry, once again, there for her when she needed them. Never mind they had put her in this crazy position, she saw them as her protectors and heroes.

***

An hour later, freshly showered and wearing only a soft robe, Megan sat in her own kitchen, eating dinner with Harry and Mick. They had showed her a few pictures and short videos of the day's events, but nothing that showed Muscles and Jock. She told them that's what she called them in her head. They laughed and agreed that her assessment was pretty accurate. They didn't tell her who the men were and she didn't ask.

"You've had several orgasms today," Mick said. "Seems you like the bondage and role playing."

"I do," Megan admitted. "It's a little scary, but it's fun. I kind of thought Muscles and Jock were going to hurt me though. Well, maybe not hurt me on purpose, but like they wouldn't really care if they did."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Scared, nervous," Megan said. She thought a little more. "But it was kind of exciting too, I guess. It felt a little dangerous. A lot more real."

"I can see that," Harry said. "We wouldn't have let them hurt you deliberately, but yes, the risk was higher because they were certainly putting their needs ahead of yours."

"I felt like an object," Megan said. "Is that why they wanted me to be quiet and blindfolded?"

"Very observant," Harry said. "Yes, without your voice, your expressions, your eyes, they saw you as legs and tits and holes -- an adult playground wrapped up in a tight little package."

"It was weird, but it turned me on that they were so into fucking me," Megan said. "And that they were so huge."

"You took it like a champ," Mick said. "Very impressive."

"Yes, you've done well today in the bondage and role play and being submissive," Harry said. "Tonight, we're going to explore that some more and take you a bit out of your comfort zone."

"You mean, dressing naughty in public, don't you," Megan pouted.

"Of course," Harry said. "Part of the job, my dear. Men want arm candy not only because you're fun to fuck, but also because you're fun to show off. So, you need to get used to it. Remember, the only opinions that matter about how you're presenting yourself are yours and his."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "I understand that. I just have to keep working at it, I guess."

"Your outfit is laid out for you," Mick said. "Go get ready. We'll leave in half an hour. You can do your hair however you like."

Megan went upstairs and put on the dress they had laid out for her. It was canary yellow, backless, with a simple strap that went around her neck like a choker. From there, the dress split into a deep v that extended past her belly button. The resulting thin panels of fabric fit over her breasts, covering her nipples but revealing a large portion of her flesh. It was so tight that the soft stretchy material didn't even touch her ribs -- it was suspended above her skin by the protrusion of her modest-sized tits. Below her navel, the dress morphed into a tiny skirt that flared out, revealing lots of upper thigh and ass. The skirt only came down to the tops of her thighs even when it was hanging straight. Underneath, she wore a simple white g-string. Again, no stockings or leggings, just those long bare legs supported by 7-inch canary yellow heels with thin yellow straps around the ankles. She put her hair in a ponytail with a bright yellow scrunchy. She looked at herself in the mirror and had to admit that her long tan legs looked pretty nice against the bright yellow outfit. The color complemented her sun-kissed complexion very well.

It gave her some confidence feeling like she looked good. Yes, way too much of her was revealed, which was unnerving. The dress was just way too small and overmatched, especially with no bra and only the g-string underneath. It would be a struggle to stay covered. Hopefully the night's events would not include much movement.

She went downstairs and the guys quickly inspected her outfit and gave their approval. Then they added one final touch. "Time to start training that ass," Mick said. He showed her a little black butt plug with a shiny silver tip that would potentially be visible between her ass cheeks. Her eyes grew wide. It wasn't very long, but she could see that it was lubed up and ready for insertion, even though she wasn't.

Harry had her bend over and he pulled down her g-string. He squirted a bit of lube in her crack and worked it in with his finger. Then, gently but firmly, he pushed the plug against her tight little hole until it poked past the outer ring and entered her. She squirmed, feeling that pressure. It wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable and unwelcome. But the choice wasn't hers.

The plug was only three inches long and fit inside her easily enough. It wasn't the plug's size, but its simple presence that was unnerving.

"You just have to relax and let it become part of you," Harry said as he re-positioned her g-string and pulled down her dress. "It will feel weird at first. But so did walking in stilettos, right? You'll get used to it, sooner or later."

"Yes, sir," Megan said, unable to hide the uncertainty in her voice.

They all piled in the car, began sitting in between them in the front seat so they could both touch and tease her. The little dress was quite a sexy number, drawing their eyes and hands to her amazing legs.

"Do you like roller coasters?" Harry asked as his fingers slid alongside her pussy lips.

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"Good. Because we are going to a carnival tonight. Just one of those little traveling ones, so there might not be many big rides, but it will be fun anyway," Harry said.

"I love carnivals," Megan smiled. "Where is it at?"

Mick explained that it was in the next town over, about 30 miles away. Megan was happy to hear that. At least she wasn't likely to run into anyone she knew.

"Do you guys like rides?" Megan asked.

"Oh, I used to," Mick said. "But I'm too old now. Those things hurt these old bones."

"Oh, you're not that old," Megan giggled. "But who will I ride with?"

"Funny you should ask," Mick replied. "You're going to have to find different ride partners for each ride. Only rule is they have to men. You show us who you're going to ask and we'll say yes or no."

"I have to ask them?" Megan asked.

"Yes," Mick said. "And I think your little dress will suggest to them that you're interested in more than the Tilt-A-Whirl. It will be interesting to see how they react."

Megan took a deep breath, trying to calm her rising nerves. She still didn't feel comfortable with the butt plug. The dress was simply too small. And now this -- inviting strange men on rides. They were just rides, but she was going to have to flirt with them. At least they couldn't go too far on a ride. It wasn't like she was going to be giving a blowjob on the Scrambler. She took another deep breath and forced a smile. "I'm good," she said. "I can do this."

"It's not going to be as hard as you think," Harry said. "Just be you, flirt, let them cop a feel and enjoy the ride. Wave goodbye and scoot on back to us. Simple."

"I can do that," Megan said. "Thank you for, you know, the vote of confidence."

"You're all right," Mick said. "We know this isn't easy stuff. It's not supposed to be. But nothing about being an adult is. You asked us to train you, to prepare you. That's why we are making it like this -- it's to help you, not hurt you."

"I know that," Megan said. "I really do. I'm sorry I'm not always as enthusiastic or appreciative as I should be."

"All part of the process," Harry said.

They got to the carnival, parking in an adjacent lot, and walked in. Megan was well aware of the butt plug, the clingy top and flaring little skirt. She felt totally exposed. But she tried to focus on the lights and sounds. She did love carnivals. All the terrible fried foods, the music, the games, the rides. It was always exciting. She remembered going to carnivals with her parents as a child, with friends as a teen and on a couple of dates. Now, still a teen but also an official adult, Megan realized this carnival experience was going to be completely different.

She angled toward the ticket booth, but Mick waved her off. "We don't need tickets," he said. "We aren't riding and your companions will pay for your rides, your games, your concessions."

Megan got it. Now she wasn't just asking for someone to ride with. Now she was asking for men to spend money on her. Not a lot of money, but money nonetheless. That and her attire would send the signal that she was willing to trade a little of what she had for a little of what they had. They weren't spending enough to expect sex, but they might expect a little flirting, a little touching, a little arm candy, maybe a kiss or a photo. This was a sugar-daddy hunting lite. She was intrigued now. She was still nervous, but her self-defense training had given her some confidence and now that she understood the lesson, she was curious to see how it would work. How should she approach the men? What approaches would work best? How sexy was too sexy? How did she balance being suggestive without sending signals that were too strong? And could she focus on pleasing only that man in that moment without paying attention to the looks, comments and judgements from those around them?

Maybe it was the refreshing evening air. Maybe it was the thrill of being at a carnival. Maybe it was her slowly growing confidence, but Megan felt happy in this moment, nervously excited, anxious but nonetheless hesitant to actually start.

In addition to the usual rides and games, the carnival also had a beer tent, bingo tent and a stage featuring a steady rotation of local bands. This enabled the carnival to attract not only families and teens, but also adults. Megan had no interest in trying to lure a dad with his kids to ride with her. A man -- even if he was a father or husband -- who was here on his own or with friends would be the best option. And she figured the beer tent would be a logical area to find one.

As she approached the tent, flanked by Mick and Harry, a few heads turned. There were lots of pretty women wearing revealing clothes -- it was a summer night in Florida, after all -- but Megan stood out, the hottest of the hot.

It was a beer tent, so she couldn't buy anything. Mick and Harry got in line and told Megan to find a table and scout the men. Megan found a seat and looked around, studying the men, most of whom were looking back at her, not staring, but looking away and looking back, well aware of her presence. It was weird for her to be looking at them the same way, judging them, gauging them by their appearance, trying to read their body language and expression to see who was interested and available but not too creepy or socially awkward. Whoever she approached needed to be prepared to be judged too.

She wasn't sure, but she felt like the guys who looked too much were just that -- lookers. They would be uncomfortable with her. She needed someone with confidence, someone who would not be intimidated, someone used to attention. But this was hardly some upscale restaurant lounge. It was a carnival beer tent. The pickings were slim.

"What's your thought process here?" Mick asked as he and Harry sat with her. They had beers and had brought her a soda.

"Well, I think young guys are more likely to be single and thinking I'm looking for a hookup or a date," Megan said. "They want to go home with someone tonight. So, I'm thinking someone older. Middle age, maybe. Someone who will like being seen with a younger woman but has too much baggage -- a wife or girlfriend or kids at home -- to think that taking an 18-year-old dressed like a slut home with them is a good idea. They will be more apt to play it cool, enjoy a nice moment and let it go."

"That's a good read," Harry nodded. "I think you're on the right track. What else?"

"Well, I don't really care what he looks like," Megan said. "I don't need to be attracted to him. I just need him to be attracted to me. But not intimidated or awkward. Confident but not arrogant. Strong but not violent."

"Good," Mick said. "You have the right idea. The trick is figuring out who fits that description. We don't know either. Nothing is for sure. But keep reading them and trust your instincts. Let us know when you're ready. Your assignment tonight is to get four different men. One to buy you a snack. One to play a game with you. Two to ride rides -- the Ferris wheel and Tilt-a-Whirl."

Megan nodded her understanding. She liked knowing what was expected. She had an assignment, a due date and a clear idea of what a passing grade would look like. That was how she liked things. Structured.

She sat, scanning the crowd, finally realizing that her eyes kept going to a very ordinary looking man. He was wearing khaki shorts and a loose polo shirt. He was sitting at a long table, sipping a beer and watching the band. There were other people at the table, but they were a few seats away. He didn't appear to be with them. He looked to be alone. He was middle-aged with sandy colored hair, a pudgy but not fat "dad bod" and glasses. He glanced at her a few times, but he didn't stare. He wasn't obsessed nor intimidated, but not oblivious either.

"How about him, the guy in the blue polo and glasses?" Megan asked. She explained her reasoning and the guys agreed. "OK, here goes." Megan stood up slowly, then started her approach. Many eyes were on her, she knew, but the man was watching the stage. She was only a few feet away when he looked over and noticed her coming his way. He smiled, but looked only at her face. She liked that.

"Can I help you, miss?" he said. Very respectful. She liked that too.

"Um, yes sir," Megan said. "I'm sorry but I, well, I wanted to ride a ride tonight but my grandads aren't able to ride." She motioned back to Mick and Harry. "I didn't bring any money and they said they are saving theirs for beer, so, well, I thought it looked like you were here alone and I wondered if you would want to ride a ride with me?"

"I see," the man said, looking past her at Mick and Harry, who raised their beers on cue as if to say, "Hello, and yes, it's OK for you to ride with our hot teen granddaughter."

"Well, what did you want to ride?"

"I really like the Tilt-A-Whirl," Megan said. "Do you like that one?"

"Sure," the man said. "It's a classic. It's nice of you to bring your grandads here instead of ditching them for your friends."

He was fishing for information, weary of a trap. "Thank you, sir," Megan said. "Yes, they like to get out but it's hard for them, you know. I can't take them to a bar because I'm too young, but I can bring them here."

"How old are you?" he asked, obviously wearing of a trp.

"18," Megan said. "I just graduated from high school. Last summer before college."

"Good for you," he nodded. "Why don't you sit down while I finish my beer, then we'll go for a ride."

Megan thanked him and sat in the seat across from him. "I'm Megan," she said.

"I'm Tom," the man said. Megan felt like that might not be his real name. It didn't matter if it was or not.

"It's very nice to meet you, sir," Megan said.

"Nice to meet you, too," he said. "You're a very polite and attractive young woman. Your grandads must be very proud."

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "They take such good care of me. I don't know what I'm going to do without them when I go out on my own."

"You'll be just fine," he said. "Just be careful. There are lots of not-so-nice guys out there."

"I know," Megan said. "That's why I asked you. You looked nice."

"Thank you," he laughed. "I'm pretty harmless."

"And kinda cute," Megan smiled. "Are you married?"

"Divorced," he nodded. "And no, I don't have a girlfriend. I brought my son here tonight. He's 12 and off riding rides with his friends. Actually probably playing games. They love throwing their money away on those games you can't win." They both laughed.

1...345678